- Text Size +

“I really can’t say what it is she sees in you.” Jeb said to Thomas over breakfast a few days later. “I guess the heart wants what the heart wants.”  Jeb certainly couldn’t argue with the results. Trish’s mood did a 180 after smoothing things over with Thomas. She was eating at the high rate that was healthy for her once again, and making her way outside once more.

The two were sharing the meal in one of Jeb’s ranch cabins. It was a small, simple construction meant to house farm hands. It had a small wood stove, a bed, and a stocked pantry. It was vacant ever since this area of the ranch was marked Trish to live on. After a conversation with Trish, Jeb offered it to Thomas to live in.

“I don’t really know what to do about this situation. Doesn’t feel right to pay you to be her… boyfriend.” He said. “But I can promise to take care of ya so long as you are still taking care of her.”

Thomas was about to reply, but caught Trish exiting her warehouse living space out of the corner of his eye. No matter how many times he saw her, she took his breath away. She was on her tip toes, stretching her arms over her head to bask in the sun. She was wearing newly fitted athletic wear, t-shirt and shorts, and her hair was tied up into a sporty ponytail. She had a thick cable used to strap things to trucks wrapped around her waist, which secured a few 50 gallon barrels to dangle around her hips.

She put a hand to her brow to block the sunlight, and scanned the ranch, her mouth curling into a smile as her eyes caught sight of the cabin. She started to  walk in their direction. Though she was a couple hundred yards away, her long strides would bring her to the cabin in no time.

“That’s very kind of you.” Thomas replied, remembering through the haze of love that he had been talking to Jeb. He didn’t look at him. He was too enthralled by the view of her approaching, especially the way her hips swayed as she carried herself forward. 


The cabin was only a single story, so Trish was way taller than it, the roof just barely reached her belly button. He watched as she approached, appearing to grow larger and larger, filling the window and then surpassing it, till all he could see through it were her shins.


A loud tapping sound came from the roof, in the same cadence as if she was knocking on a door.

“Thomas, are you in there?” She called in a sing song voice.

Thomas gave Jeb a thankful nod, and then exited to find Trish with her arms crossed, waiting for him as she hovered over the cabin. Her eyes snapped to the front door as she heard it close behind him. She side-stepped around the corner and put her hands on her knees to see him closer, her tiny boyfriend standing shorter than her knees.

“Ready for our hike?” She asked, trying to shut out the facts of their size difference.

“Sure am.” He said, throwing his day pack over his shoulder. “You gonna be able to keep up?” He joked. 


Trish just rolled her eyes playfully and straightened back up. “Why don’t you set the pace then, Flash?” She chided him, putting her hands on her hips to punctuate her teasing. Thomas involuntarily paused to drink the vision of her in, standing up straight and tall with her hands on her hips, looking down at him. Trish noticed he was gawking at her, and reflexively folded her arms and hunched her shoulders to appear smaller. The move snapped Thomas out of it. He averted his eyes to spare her self-consciousness as he turned to head deeper into the ranch.

She followed him with her eyes as he progressed, and took a single large step to close the distance. He had his eyes locked forward, no doubt trying to be polite after seeing her reaction. She kicked herself for appearing fragile to him again.

“So, dad set you up with the cabin?” She asked, starting to make conversation if only to distract herself from her embarrassment. Thomas was already huffing and puffing, taking up much too quick of a pace in order to attempt to measure up to her’s. Thomas said something, but she couldn’t really hear his answer now that his voice was competing with his breathing. She waited for him to get a lead and again closed the distance with another step. She let it happen a few more times before she stopped in her tracks.

“Hey.” She called down, and watched Thomas come to a stop a little bit ahead and turned to see her. 


“Would it be ok if I carried you?” She asked, putting her hands on her knees to stoop down once again. The prospect of being carried by the giant Trish gave him a squirming feeling in his insides. Trish could tell that the idea interested him. She might as well have asked if he would like to see her boobs.

“Am I too slow?” he asked, trying to be nonchalant about it. 

“A little.” She said with brutal honesty. “I used to ride to where we’re going on horseback, if we keep going at your pace we won’t get there by lunch time.”

“Ok, sure. You can carry me.” Thomas consented, trying not to sound too eager, and took a step towards Trish for her to pick him up.

Trish bent down further to grab him, lifting him up with one hand and bringing him to her shoulder. Thomas found it exhilarating, the first time she had picked him up like this since she had passionately done so after being reunited.

He wrapped his arm behind her neck, grasping onto her hair to keep him from falling almost 20 feet to the ground. She kept one hand up to hold onto his legs with fingers that were half as long as them.

“Is that comfortable?” She asked softly, rubbing her thumb up his leg. He was more than comfortable. He was incredibly aroused and it was hard not to show it. He swallowed and looked to her to give her a nod. She was looking at him on her shoulder from the corner of her eye, which was about level with him. He saw her eyes trace his body down to his lap where his tent was pitched. Her eyes snapped back to his and her cheeks slightly flushed. He could feel her hand tremble subtly against his lap. 

Trish refocused and started to walk slowly. She took small, carefully placed steps in an effort not to jostle Thomas too much. Each step she took was accompanied by a nervous look down at her precious passenger. This is weird. She thought, looking back down at her feet as they carried them across the plains. That’s Thomas there on your shoulder. She reminded herself. You love him. It doesn’t matter if he’s so small you can pick him up with one hand.


After three months of isolation and torment, a lot of the work she had done to be comfortable with her condition had been undone. But there was something about the looks that Thomas had been giving her. Trish was no stranger to being gawked at. As pretty as she was, she was used to dealing with men staring at her. And to have Thomas in particular staring at her, it was flattering. It was hard not to react to the clear and strong signals of desire he had for her.

She glanced over at him again, trying to place her desire for him with the realities of his relatively small size, and caught him sneaking a look down the front of her shirt where her breasts were bouncing subtly with each step. She felt her face flush again, and her heartbeat quickened. He was so into her, and it was making her feel sexy. She ventured a more forceful step, bouncing more to make her chest jiggle in an effort to tantalize him. She saw his eyes widen and felt his grip tighten on the scruff of her neck. When he turned to look over at her she quickly turned her head to pretend not to notice his stares.


The flirtatious mood carried until their destination came into view: a small patch of forest composed of the short, shrubby trees found often in the grasslands.

“This was always my favorite picnic spot when I was younger. I used to love listening to the creek while sitting in the shade.” Trish said as they approached. As they got closer Trish could see that the trees that used to tower over her were a little less than hip high, much to her chagrin. Even if she sat down she would be taller than them, and wouldn’t be able to get any shade from the sun getting in position directly overhead.


Trish set Thomas down at the bank of the creek, and looked around the forest floor beneath her for a suitable place to park her large form. Trish waded through the trees, circling around like a cat trying to get comfortable, but it was useless. She blew the hair that was dangling in front of her face in frustration.

“Watch out.” She said, the only warning she gave before grabbing one of the trees next to Thomas, squatting, and lifting it up to uproot it. “Oh wow, that was way easier than I was expecting.” She said, turning it upside down to brush the now empty ground with its branches. She heaved the tree over to the side, landing somewhere else in the woods, and then used her foot to tamp down and pack the earth, making a spot wide enough for her to sit. She bent down, squeezing herself into the gap she had made in the sparse canopy. She shielded her eyes from the sun, and searched the forest floor for Thomas. She found him near her foot, gaping up at her with that same awed expression.

“What?” She chuckled, once again straddling the line between flattered and embarrassed.

“You’re amazing.” He said, managing to pick his jaw up.

“Aw, thanks!” She said, fixing a strand of hair behind her ear and landing on ‘flattered’. When he finally managed to peel his eyes off of her, he started to unpack. She watched him, dwelling on the compliment and the looks he had been giving her all morning. She wanted more of it.

“Hey.”

Thomas looked up at her, saying nothing, just showing that he was listening.

“So you really do like big women, huh?” She blurted nervously.

Thomas smiled and nodded. “As far as I can remember. I’ve always enjoyed the fantasy.”

“What is it about it?” She asked, tilting her head at him and rubbing her hands over her legs.

“I dunno. It’s mostly a power thing, I suppose. That’s not that weird, is it?”

“I meant more, like, what do you like about me being big?” She asked, leaning forward and pressing her boobs together between her elbows to fish for a compliment.

“What’s there not to like?” He said, a little shy about sharing, and honestly worried how she might react to his darker fantasies.

“Come on, I mean specifically.” She pressed and leaned forward more.

“Well… part of it’s just seeing how much bigger you are than me, like, I thought it was sexy when you picked me up and put me on your shoulder.”

“I could tell. It was kinda cute.” She cooed, cupping her neck in one hand. She played with her hair with the other wand, wrapping a lock around her finger and tugging it while smiling at him.

“What are you into? Sexually I mean.” He asked to take the heat of attention off of him for a moment.

Trish played with her hair more nervously, now using both hands to pull a strand hanging over her shoulder. “I dunno…”

“I bet I could tell you” He said, shooting a smirk up to her face above the canopy. “You like big hands, don’t you? You like the feeling of big hands controlling you.” Trish’s face immediately flushed and her fingers brushed her hair more frantically.

“Bingo.”

“How did you know?”

“I can read you like a book.”

“Ok, what else then?”

“You’re curious about bondage stuff.”

“Eeek!” She cried, turning her head away from Thomas to hide herself from him after being so seen.

“Oh relax, it’s not that uncommon. And it’s the same sort of thing, you know, as being into big people. Surrendering yourself to a person with power over you.” He explained as he finished unpacking his lunch.

“So you want me to boss you around?”

“Well, not all the time, mostly in bed.”

She wanted to try. We’ve screwed in the woods before, she reasoned. She was thinking about what she could have him do. Being domineering was not in her nature. She was worried about coming off as silly, or embarrassing herself, but she couldn’t resist him sitting there with his little lunch. He was so cute and small and they hadn't really made love since they reunited. She wanted to feel that connection they had when she was 11 feet tall and they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. She lifted her leg and extended it forward, covering the corner of the blanket with her toes and the ball of her foot. Thomas shot a look up to Trish’s face. She was cradling her neck in her hands, elbows resting on her knees. Her red face betrayed how nervous she was about it.

“Can I help you?”

“Um. Yeah. Kiss my foot.” she said, repeating a line she had read on the forum.

“No. I’m eating lunch, Trish.”

“Oh, ok.” She said, retracting the foot. Thomas eyed her foot rejoining her, deciding if he was really going to go down this road with her.

“No, not like that.” He said.

“What?”

“If you’re going to boss me around you can’t just let me get out of it with a token protest. You have to force me.”

“I don’t wanna force you…” color returned to her cheeks.

“I want to be forced.” He assured her.

“But you’re not always going to want to be forced, right?”

“So we’ll have a safe word.”

“Oh, right. What should our safe word be?”

“How about jumbo?” He said, almost as a joke, but it flew over Trish’s head apparently. What was that look of determination on her face?

“Ok, jumbo is the safe word.”

“Jumbo is the safe word.” He agreed, and went to take another bite of his sandwich.

“I said kiss my foot!” She yelled, raising her already loud and booming voice, and stomping her foot on the blanket. The trees shook as insects and birds scattered in fear from the giant’s outburst. Trish’s face was beet red, and she had shifted her arms to hold her waist. Thomas suppressed a chuckle, he set down his sandwich, and leaned forward to her foot, and gave it a peck. He shot her a smile and continued eating his lunch.

Trish fumed. This little shit! He was just going to act nonchalant about it! She looked down at him sitting there all cooll, trying to figure out some way to escalate things. She stewed on what to do for some time as he ate, thinking of ways to play with him. She landed on an idea, and took some time to mentally rehearse her role before putting it into action.

“Hey.” She said again, her voice belying more determination.

“What?”

“Your sandwich looks tasty.” She said. “I want a bite.” Thomas looked down at the remaining half of his sandwich.

“No way, you brought your own lunch. I brought this for me.” He said, persisting in challenging her. She extended her leg again, this time hooking her toe under his leg and gently kicking him up, causing him to roll onto his back. Before he could protest again, she brought the foot back town and gently pushed on his chest with it.

“I don’t want my lunch. I want your lunch. And besides, I did all the walking.” She said. “So… give it to me.” Thomas held back his smile. Her body language showed she was still nervous about this. While having her violate his personal space with her foot was sexy, overall, the way she was shrunk in on herself and nervously pushing against both of their boundaries was extremely cute to him.

“Ok, you can have it.” He said, and held his sandwich up to her. Trish shook her head.

“I’m not gonna come all the way down there for it. You have to bring it up here.” She said, finding it surprisingly easy to get into character. Now they were getting somewhere, thought Thomas.

“It’d be easier for you to just take it,” he said, offering it again. Trish curled her toes, pressing them into him ever so slightly harder.

“No. I want you to feed it to me.” She said. “Now… little guy.” she added, trying out another oft used phrase she saw on the forum.

“Ugh fine, ok. Get your foot off me first.” He said with faux frustration, trying and failing to hide how much this was exciting him. Trish removed the foot and placed it next to her other one, and waited to see what Thomas would do next. He took some time regarding the mountain that she was, and figured out a plan. He put the sandwich in a small bag and approached her. He walked until he was in front of her shins, and put a hand between them. Trish bit her lip as he pushed against them from the inside, willing her legs to spread to make room for him in front of her. She happily complied, leaning back and spreading to open herself to him. He walked between the two pillars till he was face to face with the underside of her bosom. Her arms were still folded in front of her, guardedly.


He is just too cute. Trish thought as she saw the knee high man hold the bag in his teeth and reach towards her. He found hand holds where her thighs met her hips, and began to pull himself up. He reached up and grabbed onto her forearms, which allowed him to shift his feet to stand on the crook of her thighs. He kicked a leg up to stand on her forearms, preparing to push himself up to meet her mouth.

This is too easy for him, she thought. He’s not gonna like it unless I escalate things more. She looked at him staring up with an undeserved grin from between her tits. Suddenly, she hunched her shoulders forward, pressing them together around him. Thomas vanished in her bust and his legs started to kick against her stomach. Trish giggled as he watched him struggle, amazed how nearly his entire upper body became totally enveloped by her bosom.

“Aww, are you stuck?” She asked with a laugh, refusing to let him go for several seconds. Finally, she brought her hand up to his kicking legs and wrapped it around them, pinning them together. She lifted her arm up, peeling him out from between his soft prison, and raising him up over her head so he was dangling upside down over her face.

“Ah!” He yelled as his world spun, finally focusing on Trish’s face, embarrassment still painted all over it as she smiled sweetly up at him. She opened her mouth wider, and stuck out her tongue to accept her tribute.

Thomas fumbled with the bag, trying to remove the sandwich from it quickly. Not quick enough for Trish, who started lowering him down to her mouth slowly.

“Ahhhh….” She sounded, her breath once again enveloping him as he stared down at the back of her throat. He managed to free the sandwich, but his arms were already practically in her mouth. He placed it on her tongue, and then shifted his hands to push against the corners of her nearly foot wide mouth.

That didn’t stop Trish, however, who lowered him and licked with her tongue, drenching his chest, arms and face with saliva as she accepted the tiny sandwich. She held him there, waving him around like a ragdoll, and made him watch her lips close and swallow. Ew, what is that, pimento cheese? She thought.

“Mmmmm” She made a show of moaning while keeping the bad taste off her face. “Good boy.” She said, and kissed his dangling head.

“Can you put me down now?” He asked, his face starting to get red from being held upside down.

“Wait, but what did you think about that?” She asked, snapping out of the dominance play and bringing her other hand up to turn him so he was facing up in front of her face.

“It was very sexy.” He said.

“Why don’t you take off your pants then?” She asked, fingertip tracing the aching bulge in his pants. Thomas didn’t have to be asked twice. His pants were barely over his butt when she brought him forward to her mouth again, and took his dick into her mouth. The thing barely cleared her lips anymore, but she was able to have a lot of fun with him by softly mashing her lips together and flicking the tip of her tongue. He came quickly, already worked up by her roleplay. But she kept sucking. The feeling on his extra sensitive penis post ejaculation was agonizing to Thomas.

“Stop…” He begged, but Trish just looked up at him with sparkling eyes and continued. She started to hum, the reverberation of her voice making it even more agonizing.

“Trish, stop.” He begged, pushing his hands against her cheeks, futilely struggling against her immense strength holding him to her lips. She wrinkled her nose at him, enjoying seeing him squirm.

“Jumbo! Jumbo!” He shouted as he felt like his soul might be sucked out of him by her torturing mouth. Trish opened her mouth and released him. A line of spit running from the head of his member to the tip of her tongue as she put distance between him and her face. She gave him a wide smile, and then licked his seed off her lips.

“That was amazing.” He said.

“Aw, thanks. I’m glad you liked it.” she blushed and smiled.

“Did… you like it?” He asked. Her eyes looked up, searching for her thoughts about it. She didn’t really get any sexual pleasure pushing him around, but she did enjoy making him happy. It was also… fun? Like playing with a pet.

“I dunno, it was fun, I guess.” She said, as she lowered him back to the ground between her legs. She turned to the side to fiddle with one of the attached barrels that contained her day’s water and food when she felt his hands probe at her below.

“What’re you doing?” She asked leaning forward to look down the length of her body at Thomas kneeling down, rubbing her through the front of her shorts.

“Oh, I just thought…”

“That’s… sweet, but I think I’m too big for that.” She said, reaching her hand down to brush him away from her crotch.

“We could try…” He said, stepping back up to her, placing a hand on the inside of her thigh and rubbing it.

“I’m worried you’d get hurt.” She said. It was a legitimate worry. She weighed well over two tons now. One wrong movement in a fit of passion could end him, not that she thought he was up to the task at this size anyway.

“There’s gotta be something I can do.” He said. The feeling of him brushing up against her like this was putting her in the mood, despite everything. Maybe if she promised herself to stay extra still… but no, she couldn’t risk that. Maybe he could make himself useful in other ways. She dwelt back on her fantasy of him manipulating her with his big hands, of him holding her neck and controlling her. She wanted that.


She pushed him back with her hand again, giving her space to lift her butt up and roll her shorts over her hips and down to her ankles. Then she reached down and pulled her shirt and bra up and over her head, leaving her boobs to sway freely on her chest. She leaned forward to pluck up Thomas and deposit him on the shoulder he hitched a ride on earlier.

“Just… squeeze my neck as hard as you can… OK?” She said, using her fingers to support him against her neck. Her neck was long and elegant, about a foot long at her size. Thomas straddled her shoulder, and wrapped his arms tightly around her, clutching it as tightly as he could. She kicked one leg up, resting it on the opposite creek bed, and the other she left under her. 


She started to rub herself slowly, eyes clenched tightly, dreaming that the force around her neck wasn’t Thomas wrapping his entire arms around her neck, but that she was normal sized and he had taken her neck into his hand. She focused on the firm, hard pressure against her neck, possessing her, keeping her safe. She rubbed more vigorously, rising up to a fever pitch pretty quickly. 


Thomas held on for dear life as she threw her head back in ecstasy, her neck muscles pushing against his arms, her throat vibrating with stifled moans as she worked on herself. Thomas craned his own neck up and bit the bottom of her earlobe. She liked that, he could tell, by the way her bottom lip began to tremble. Thomas shifted, pulling himself up to wrap his legs around her neck instead of his arms. His hands now free, he used one hand to pull on the hair at the base of her neck, and the other to grip onto her lip, twisting it in his hand.

In Trish’s fantasy, Thomas had stood behind her, one hand massaging her pussy, the other wrapped around her neck. Shifting into this new position, it was like she could feel his thumb pressed against the base of her skull, and his index finger reached forward to hook around her lip. The small amount of force guided Trish’s face towards him, her lips grazing against him. Lost in the moment, she brought her other hand up to Thomas wrapped around her neck, and ran her finger tips over his muscular shoulders. Thomas continued to rub his hand over her lips, pulling her bottom lip down and letting Trish lick and suck on his hand. One particularly sensuous rub below caused her to throw her head back, her mouth opening in a satisfied sigh.

Trish was coming soon after, and Thomas was sure glad he was not underneath her when she did. Her hips rocked back and forth with enough force to smear him on the ground. Her spasming legs also caused her to gain some air, slamming her big ass rhythmically where she sat, shaking the trees of the shrubby forest. Her juices made a small puddle beneath her, easily a gallon of the stuff leaked out of her and onto the forest floor. The hand that had been gently fondling Thomas was applying more and more pressure to his back. He tried to call out for her, but he had no air in his lungs with which to do it. All the same, because she would probably not be able to hear him through the sonorous moans reverberating in her throat. All he could do was hold her neck tightly and pray that Trish would come to her senses on the other side soon.

Slowly, the sound of her ass thumping on the ground subsided, and the giantess was reduced to sighing contently. Thomas released the pressure around her neck, and brushed her face with his hand softly. She pulled her wet fingers out of herself, and turned her head to look down at him sitting on her shoulder as she licked them clean.

“Feel good?” He asked, enjoying the warmth radiating off of her neck.

“Very good.” It was good, better than Trish had been expecting. Maybe there was something to being big after all. She nuzzled against him on her shoulder, and Thomas took the opportunity to run his fingers through her hair. The two held each other like that for some time before separating to get dressed again.

“How tall are you?” she called down to him as he was pulling his shirt over his head. He pushed his head through the collar and looked up at her pulling her underwear and shorts up over her legs. She looked so sexy from this angle, the way her hips looked so big and her upper body seemed so small. She put her hands on her hips as she noticed the blank expression on his face.

“Hey! Are you listening? I asked how tall you were.”

“Five feet, eight inches.” He managed to choke out.

“Huh. That’s funny.” She observed, then stooped down to pick him back up.

“What’s funny?” He asked as he held onto her wrists to steady himself for the ride up to her shoulder.

“Nothing. It’s just when I was small, five foot eleven, I never wanted to date a man shorter than me.”

“That is funny.” Thomas agreed, as he gripped onto her neck once more to steady himself as the 24 foot tall woman carried them back home.