- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Author's Chapter Notes:

Pretty self indulgent but that's all my stories lol was gonna make a fleshlight chapter to Small Mishaps but made this instead. M/F is rare and cock vore even more so so if you into that, have fun If not, give it a try and see if you like it anyway. Like it, hate it, love it do what you want.

Didn't use odor this time since someone who also wanted to see this said they didn't like it lol

Tags: Cock Vore, DICK, Male Giant, M/F, Shrunken Women

“I messed up.”

Ashley messed up. Ashley was a 22-year-old blonde woman who was attending college. She would normally commute since the college was in her hometown she currently lived in at her single mother’s house. Ashley had green eyes and loved the color pink. She was wearing a pink skirt with a pink shirt with pink socks.

She was also small. Much smaller than normal. Normally, she was always 5’6 but she’s small enough to be a crumb as of right now she estimated.

Ashley’s mother, Amy, is a brilliant physicist who had made a shrink ray alongside her sister who’s a brilliant mechanical and electrical engineer. She told her children this exciting development as the two sisters planned on patenting the technology. Ashley’s brother, Axle, was never interested in stuff like that so he didn’t care. Ashley, on the other hand, held the same curious nature that led her mother on the path to becoming a physicist.

So, she decided to fiddle with the darn thing.

She quickly ran into the laundry room to do so since she didn’t want her brother catching her. It seems like she had pressed the wrong button or hit the trigger since she was now standing on her brother’s underwear that was the size of a canyon compared to her.

While lamenting her situation, she heard a loud rumble as the door to the room opened.

She saw her gigantic 20-year-old brother, Axle, walk into the room humming a song with no lower body clothes on! Disgusted, Ashley covered her eyes not realizing the situation she was in. When she felt strong tremors and strong gusts of wind, she finally decided to open her eyes again.

Axle had grabbed his underwear and put his feet inside the holes of the underwear by the time she had opened her eyes. As she started to feel the ground itself rise, she started to scream.

“No, no, no, no, no, n- “Ashley’s words were cut off as she was smothered under her brother’s balls. As Axle started to adjust his underwear due to a weird sensation he was feeling, she started to crawl in the opposite direction. It didn’t matter where. Just away from his cock.

In the midst of him shifting and her trying to escape, the underwear shifted so she ended up right in front of his foreskin covered dick. His cock was covered in foreskin but the slit of it was somewhat visible.

It began to lower as Ashley was just under the head.

“Goddamnit…Axe! I’m down her- “, She was smothered by the foreskin. “Fuck, why do these feel so uncomfortable…”, Axle mumbled as he kept trying to adjust his underwear.

At this point, Ashley was crying, her makeup being messed up by smothering cock flesh and her own tears. She was getting battered by his dick and eventually ended up right under his slit. As it began to descend as Axle let go, finally feeling comfortable now that annoying sensation under his cock was gone, she screamed one last time. “Axe- “Her head was swallowed by his cock head.

As Axle began walling back to his room, he felt a weird sensation at the tip of his cock. It felt good.

Ashley legs kicked as her wails were muffled by her brother’s cock. Eventually, she felt the lit began to swallow her! Her screams became stronger as she was slowly becoming cock food. First, her breasts were swallowed, then her legs, and her pink painted toes were last as her socks came off due to the tightness of the slit. The socks were stuck in Axle’s foreskin like cock crumbs.

As Ashley traveled down to his balls, Axle decided to ignore the pleasurable sensations that he was randomly feeling and take a nap.

Ashley, on the other hand, fell into a vat of a white, creamy goop. She immediately knew what it was. It was cum.

She waded through the thick fluid to make it to the walls of her brother’s testicles and began to slap and punch the wall hoping he’d notice while crying. She couldn’t hope to kick it since the fluid was so thick that she could barely lift her legs to walk.

She would just have to hope her mother would somehow put two and two together and find her…

 

Amy was in the basement of her house with her sister, Alison, that night at around 3:00 A.M. The moment she came back from shopping with her sister, she knew something was wrong when she saw the shrink ray in the laundry room. Using her brilliant mind to immediately deduced what happened, she drafted a plan to get her daughter back from her brother’s room. The issue was that she was so small that her and Alison would need to shrink as well.

“Why can’t we just wake up Axle?” Alison asked.

“Because he needs sleep for the night since he has important things to do and it’d also be embarrassing. We’re also smart enough to do this by ourselves.”

Alison shrugged. She wasn’t wrong on the last part at least. Both sisters were arrogant due to their usually superior minds. As proof of this, they both had spent the rest of that day coming up with and creating a shrink ray energy tracer that would be attached to the ray itself. This would allow them to find out where the girl was. Once they reached his room, which is where they traced it, they were going to shrink themselves as not to disturb Axle.

Amy had brown hair and eyes, wore glasses and had freckles. Alison looked extremely similar to Ashley except she had high cheekbones.

When the women snuck into the room, the realized that the signals led the bed. They sighed and shrunk themselves, making sure to land on the bed.

Axle slept naked and was awkwardly moaning in his sleep, something that disturbed Allison and Amy. They followed the signals though, ending up under the blanket and right in front of Axle’s cock.

Amy made a disgusted expression and Allison’s mouth was agape as they realized that she was either trapped in his foreskin or worse. This was made extremely clear as Axle’s hungry cock was dribbling precum that contained a pink skirt in it. Ashley loved pink and Amy had gotten her that skirt.

Allison decided she was NOT going inside. She would search the foreskin instead. Amy wanted to save her daughter no matter what so she decided to go inside. She decided to go feet first.

Amy heard a soft squelch as she moved her red painted feet inside the oozing slit of her son’s cock and immediately regretted it. It was ravenous and quickly swallowed her up to her hips. She immediately began screaming in fear calling for her sister.

Allison ran to help and tried pulling her out but the cock was much stronger. Every inch she gained, it gulped her back in by another four. After her breasts was swallowed, she gave out one last interrupted shriek as Allison lost the tug o’ war and fell on her ass. Allison gave strange slurping sounds as Amy was swallowed by a cock and she looked in awe and fear.

“W-well, I guess I better start my job.” Allison said.

Allison managed to squeeze into his tight foreskin and immediately found something. She found a pair of discarded pink socks. She tried to get out afterwards but couldn’t, screaming as she realized she was trapped.

 

 

Amy, similarly to her daughter, was dropped into a white, sticky, and thick fluid that was inside a chamber of sorts. Amy quickly realized what this was and decided to call for Ashley until she realized something.

She wasn’t there. Her daughter wasn’t there.

With despair, she realized that she was in another testicle while her daughter was in the other. While silently crying and trying to figure something out, the ray began to beep and shake violently.

She tried to pull it and her out of the goop but only her hand came up, the ray itself staying down. She realized that the semen was so thick it was invading and weighing the ray down.

Then it happened.

Amy realized it as soon as a flash started emitting from it and gave one last scream that could ever be heard.

Ashley, Amy, and Allison shrunk one last time due to the shrink ray malfunctioning.

 

Ashley didn’t know what was happening. The scent of cum was pervading all her senses as she was simply crying her time away. Her clothes had slid off when she fell and had to hurry to get back up before she drowned.

All of a sudden, she felt a strange sensation. Recognizing it as the same one when she initially shrunk, she screamed before shrinking. She fought the sperm that was now the same size as her, wiggling around her. She wondered how was she able to breathe and realized she must have some form of invincibility? She wasn’t sure but it made her think she was trapped there.

She was forced to waddle, and scream, and cry inside her brother’s fat sloshing ball sack.

Allison was also trying to scream. The precum production from his mother’s entry into his cock had increased tenfold. It started to fill up his foreskin. This would already be an issue if she didn’t shrink again. Now that she had, she found herself suffocation on the syrupy liquid.

Allison wondered was this how she was going to die. Choking on precum from her nephew’s enormous dick. Allison didn’t get the weird form of invincibility since she was farther from the malfunctioning shrink ray. As her vision faded to black, Axle’s half hardened dick throbbed and bounced and she was crushed by the space between his foreskin and cock becoming too tight.

 

 

Morning came and Axle woke up with the hardest morning wood he ever had. Deciding to do something about it, he went into the hallway bathroom he and his sister shared. On the floor, he saw a pair of his girlfriend’s panties that had gotten mixed in the laundry after she left it in his room one night. His sister decided to take them for her own since they were pink and cute while not really knowing who they belonged to.

“…fuck it.”

He decided to use her panties to get off since they were originally his girlfriend’s. While thrusting his throbbing erection into the panties, precum was leaking everywhere as his climax was imminent.

He then came. There were several spurts as his mind blanked and he thought of nothingness. His fat balls were clenching and shaking in pleasure as he deposited his load When he pulled the panties away, a small thread of cum and precum connected his cock head and the underwear.

As he decided to keep the panties to eventually give them back to his girlfriend, he never noticed the pink socks, pink skirt, pair of glasses, and other clothes his unfortunate family members were wearing as they became cock snacks. They were stuck to the panties under layers and layers of cum after shooting out of his cock. His sister and mom stuck inside his balls forever.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you had fun. Don't know when the next upload is but it's nice to have variety, right? Especially if it's something as rare as Cock Vore in this type of content.