- Text Size +

In this Chapter: Maggie takes out her rage on the city. 

Main Tags of This Chapter:  Crush.  Vore.  Cruel.  Gore. 

 

              Maggie clenched her fists tighter, her body shaking, her head swirling with disbelief and anger.  The glittery pink leash tattered and ripped up, only half of it buried underneath the dusty rubble.  Maggie flexing her jaw shut, her eyes widening as she looked back down toward the broken entranceway of her apartment between her tanned legs. 

The faces of tiny, terrified people all looking back up at her looming figure, basked in her shadow.  A few of them were saying something, Maggie could see their mouths obviously moving, but Maggie’s blood was boiling, her face felt hot from the intense rush of blood pumping through her veins, her legs jittering, unable to hear what they had to say from her new height that towered over them. 

She raised her foot high in the air, encompassing the trapped people in a darker shadow before slamming her sneaker down with a vicious stomp into the entrance of the apartment, crushing her former neighbors, glass shattering all around her and raining into the streets as the windows of the buildings on the street exploded outward. 

More of her apartment building caved in as a dozen screams were silenced under her vicious stomp.  Maggie dragged her foot back, ripping apart the street and plowing through a few cars with her heel, a few streaks of dark red smearing along with the motion of her foot, their bodies left as unrecognizable crimson paint. 

              If only Maggie had bent down in that moment before she killed with purpose, if only she had taken a few seconds to listen to what her newest victims had to say… her frightened neighbors trapped in the entrance of the apartment could have told her what she wanted to hear before the sole of her sneaker mangled their bodies…

              Maggie was blinded with rage, knowing that the thing that was most precious to her in her entire life had just been taken away from her for forever.  If only the police officers hadn’t shown up, distracting Maggie, if they hadn’t shot at her… Gracie would have been in her hands.  Maggie’s eyes darting around, looking toward where the officers ran off after she had crushed a few of them along with their van a few moments prior. 

              She began to march down the street with destructive intent, carelessly stepping on cars with ease under her stride.  A few stragglers of frightened people trying to get away from her vicious stomps disappearing and smushing underneath her sneakers as she plowed through the jammed intersections.  Her hips and shoulder bursting through a few buildings sending concrete and brick outward with force crashing below. 

              The officers were easy to spot amongst the crowds of running citizens, their all-black uniforms and helmets made them easy targets.  Just a few collateral steps from Maggie’s new form and she already made good distance to catch up to them. 

              Maggie took her time to step to them, wanting them to feel as helpless as her little pup.  She slammed her fists into the buildings next to her as she stomped and marched slowly and menacingly toward the tiny culprits.  Maggie uncaring of who ended up under her earth-shattering stomps, dozens of people at a time unable to get out of the shadow of her looming figure in time as her bloody white sneakers stomped down from above at random with an audible crunch and snap, blood gushing outward from the sides of her sneakers. 

              Her knuckles and hands plowing into buildings, decimating floors, and caving in a few offices, but the foundations still stood.  A few people falling out of the wrecked floors and splattering on the streets below as the floors were punched out from right underneath them. 

One unlucky office intern felt the full force of Maggie’s fist exploding through the floor he was standing on, suddenly seeing a blur of tanned flesh connected to a massive, curved body flying towards him through the window, his mind unable to even process the pain of his body splattering into a heap of broken bones and pink mist as he met her giant knuckles. 

              Another man falling and bouncing off the top of Maggie’s sizable right breast, the softer impact of her forgiving flesh spared him for a moment before he tumbled off and fell to the street between Maggie’s legs, the man impacting atop a car and dying instantly atop the crumpled metal roof.    

              She continued her brutal tirade forward as tens of thousands of people were attempting to flee in all directions, the mass hysteria of screams only echoing outward across Hartsport.  Maggie stomping right outside of the café she was at earlier in the day with Gracie.  An officer had managed to make it that far at full speed sprinting in armor and gear, but not quick enough for Maggie’s left hand as it descended from the sky and plucked up the tiny black bug with little effort. 

Maggie’s body was trembling with rage as she held the officer between her fingers, inspecting the officer up and down, the officer flailing and kicking as hard as they could at their insignificant size, their helmet falling off all the way to the street a few hundred feet below.  Maggie widened her reddened eyes to recognize the inch tall officer as a scared and frightened dark-haired woman. 

              Hundreds of people below Maggie’s legs all still running around her in a craze to get away as Maggie inspected the bug up and down, curling her white nails over the little officer.  The tiny woman was screaming, throwing her hands, and kicking at Maggie’s fingers, only barely feeling the little sensations of the writhing. 

Maggie pinching the tiny woman at her tiny abdomen and back to keep her in place and from falling.  The officer just screaming and panicking, the inch tall woman’s face was enamored with fear and Maggie could see her terrified expression clear as day, her blue eyes, her shorter black hair flailing all around with her panicked, waving arms.    

              Maggie took a deep breath, focusing all of her anger toward the tiny officer, she was the reason Gracie was dead, her and the others scattering around like bugs at Maggie’s feet.  Maggie gritted her teeth and started to cry, tepid tears rolling down her warmer face, unable to compose herself. 

              “You fucking bitch” Maggie stammered between tears, snot bubbling from her nose as she tilted the tiny woman in her fingers, laying her flat before using her free hand to pinch the tiny officer’s legs.  The officer’s blood curdling screams did nothing to prevent Maggie from pinching her right hand over the tiny woman’s legs tighter and tighter until Maggie could feel the tiny legs flatten and burst between the pads of her fingers. 

              The officer struggling and screaming as loud as she could, a mere squeaking to Maggie.  Maggie pressed harder, the legs of the officer popping and smushing like paste before Maggie ripped hard to her right, pulling the legs off of the officer with ease.  The officer started to dangle down once more as Maggie’s fingers no longer had anything to grip onto, blood dripping down from the tiny woman’s severed torso as she stopped screaming, her eyes still open and her mouth still moving. 

              Maggie could feel the tiny body between her fingers twitching wildly, the tiny officer sent into a state of shock after being ripped in half before Maggie closed her fingers tight, seeing the tiny body explode into ripped flesh and a goop of blood.  Maggie letting go, letting the red blob drop down to the ground between her feet in front of the café. 

              Maggie still sniffling and almost choking on her mucus pooling in the back of her throat.  She wiped at her eyes and nose with her forearms for a few seconds to get rid of the buildup of tears and dribble. 

Ripping and crushing the tiny woman didn’t make her feel any better, but there were still two other officers that needed to be hunted down.  Maggie looked down with her wet and red eyes to resume her prowl and conquest of revenge for her baby.  Maggie spotting something else thought that caught her attention, looking down at her favorite café and noticing the familiar waiter from earlier, his shaggy brunette hair instantly recognizable. 

              Even though he was only an inch tall, Maggie could see on his face that he was completely frozen with fear.  His flight or fight response sent him all the way to freeze instead.  He was just a few relative inches from the toes of Maggie’s right sneaker, his white collared shirt was covered in a spackling of blood from the ripped apart officer splattering on the ground right in front of him. 

              Maggie’s bloody hands were shaking and trembling still, for a moment she almost became aware of what she was truly doing.  “You gave Gracie an extra treat…” Maggie’s saddened booming voice shot down below and overpowered the distant panicked screams of thousands of people all scattering away into the side streets.  Maggie could see the little Zach shaking and just staring up towards her brown eyes. 

              Maggie breathing heavily, experiencing a moment of clarity, realizing just how many people she had stepped on and killed, she looked around, seeing her bloody footprints in the pavement.  Flattened cars and buses, injured people all crawling around, some missing limbs, buildings with entire holes punched through them as office buildings were smoking and sparking with electrical flames, their frames slowly collapsing into the streets as sirens and screams rang out all around. 

              She looked back down toward the tiny waiter, his pants a little darker, he had obviously pissed himself.  “Did you see where the others went, Zach?” Maggie asked as she stared the tiny young man down with intensity.  The tiny shaking waiter simply and quickly pointed at a towering glass skyscraper down the street.  “Thank you…” Maggie sadly boomed once more before she turned and headed in the same direction, leaving the tiny young man still frozen in place and sparing him of becoming a red stain underneath the sole of her shoe like so many others. 

Thoughts of Gracie being dead took over her mind once more, her actions didn’t cancel it out or bring her back, but Maggie knew what she wanted to do, finish off the other two officers and satisfy her animalistic craving to punish those whom she deemed responsible for shattering her heart. 

The minutes passed though, the officers could have hidden anywhere in a building or gotten in a car, they wouldn’t be as easy to spot as the woman she had ripped apart and crushed.  Hopefully the tiny waiter who was benevolent to Maggie’s baby was correct as she strode toward the towering glass skyscraper. 

Maggie was uncaring with her steps, most of the streets clearing of people anyway, leaving a wake of empty cars all jammed together.  A few hundred or so people still struggling to get away as Maggie was approaching.  Maggie stomped on whatever vehicle got in her way, unaware if they had occupants or not, it didn’t matter. 

Maggie cruelly kicking out at people too, winding up her leg behind her and flinging her shoe at crowds of people and cars to clear some of the path forward, explosions of pink mist of people splattering on the edges of her sneakers puffing outward. 

She approached the skyscraper; it was a few hundred feet taller than Maggie still as she looked up toward the top.  She had walked by it almost every week on her way to her own office building for work, it almost gave her the same feeling as she looked up at the top at her neigh height, it still made her feel so small as she took a deep breath, wincing her eyes shut as a flashing thought of a happy Gracie running around a grassy field enraged her. 

She looked down, seeing her own reflection in the glass of the skyscraper, she noticed how bloody her white crop top was, her blue denim shorts with a few splotches of dark red smeared across the fabric.  Her long brunette hair was waving all over the place, her makeup smeared down her cheeks from the heat and the crying.  She noticed how red the whites of her eyes were before her vision depth changed, looking past her gigantic reflection on the glass to see hundreds of silhouettes of tiny people at her chest and face level with her all running around inside the building. 

Maggie could spot the individual clothing of the inch tall people, she began pivoting and looking around the building, she squatted down to one knee to inspect the lower levels.  Her bare knee plowing into a mass of cars on the streets, hearing a few screams disappear as well, feeling a few brittle crunches along with the metallic crumpling of the vehicles. 

She whipped her head around each floor beneath her, scanning her eyes left to right to peer into every visible corner possible, watching as the hundreds of occupants all ran around in a total craze.  “Ugh!” Maggie groaned aloud in frustration, a few windows of glass shattering in front of her mouth just from the power of her voice alone.  “Where are you!” she yelled out, more panels of glasses turning to dust and raining onto fleeing people below, cutting their skin like a torrential snowfall of razors. 

Maggie swiped her entire arm at the building, cleaving multiple floors into powder and splattering hundreds of people, sending debris and bodies outward to the streets as a plume of grey smoke and dust followed the trace of her swing.  Maggie swung her left arm at the building shortly after, decimating more floors, effectively clawing the building in half.  Dozens of people falling out of the building and tumbling to the ground over 400’ below, some of them smacking onto Maggie’s high tops. 

Sparks flying outward, the lights in the building all going out as the fire system erupted, water flying out from the pipes and raining down from the sprinklers as the collapsing building started to look more like an ant farm in front of Maggie’s eyes.  Thousands of tiny people scurrying out into the darkened hallways and down the stairs in a big marching line of chaos.  Maggie looking over the fleeing people to see if she could spot any of the officers in all black clothing. 

“Ah!” Maggie shouted in an almost vicious excitement.  Shooting her hand into the building, splattering bystanders on the sides of her fingers as she pinched up an all-black figure trying to scurry across a hallway.  She pulled the figure out of the dim and flooding building and into the bright sunlight just in front of her face and above her chest. 

Immediately Maggie became overwhelmed with disappointment.  The figure was just a younger looking businessman dressed in an all-black suit.  Maggie simply dropped him as he screamed all the way down as Maggie didn’t even look, going straight back to her hunt. 

She reached in for another black figure, this time, a middle-aged businesswoman, holding her in front of her face in the sunlight outside of the building.  “God dammit!” Maggie shouted loudly, the tiny woman right underneath Maggie’s larger pink lips. 

The tiny woman’s ears burst, her body rattling, her eyes and bones vibrating, and her internal organs rupturing just from the sound of Maggie’s blaring shout alone.  The businesswoman dying in Maggie’s palm a few seconds later from heart failure as Maggie tilted her hand to the side and let the lifeless body fall downward to splatter between her feet. 

“Ahhh!” Maggie yelled out once again in total frustration, standing up to her full height and rearing her arms back before throwing them forward.  Maggie pushing with all her might, her hands blowing through the building and into any people on those floors that met her hands and white nails, pulverizing them and scraping them to paste. 

She pushed the skyscraper, the foundation groaned and wobbled as Maggie heard a few audible snaps and creaks of the supports failing.  The upper half that was towering over Maggie began to buckle and fall away from her in almost slow motion.  The lower half of the building remaining firmly in the ground as the upper half broke away and started to tumble backwards into the panicked and densely packed downtown Hartsport. 

Hundreds of feet of the skyscraper started to plow into the streets, killing thousands of people, including everyone who wasn’t fast enough to get down the dozens of stories in the higher up offices.  Plumes of grey smoke and soot shot outward and upward, blowing past Maggie’s as she covered her face and eyes with her hand until the shockwave of billowing ash calmed slightly. 

Maggie coughed a few times from the heavy ash infiltrating her lungs, rubbing her eyes some to get rid of the irritation before looking up to see that she now towered over what remained of what was once one of the tallest skyscrapers in Hartsport.  Maggie’s brown eyes widened, and her brow raised in shock as she realized she had just pushed over almost an entire thousand-foot-tall building full of people. 

She basked in her own power for a few seconds as the screams and sirens started to sound out over the harmony of destruction and collapse of the building still crumbling in front of her, seeing tens of thousands of people scurrying away from the devastation and the smoke clouds. 

Suddenly Maggie could hear some loud pops, looking around the ashy streets until she spotted two black figures rushing out of the building with their rifles shooting up at Maggie.  Maggie’s eyes lowered, biting her lip in concentration, realizing it was the two bugs she wanted nothing more than to exterminate. 

Two little inch tall men dressed in military armor were so enraged at the young giantess for knocking over the building that they were sick of running away from her, charging at the giantess with their rifles, dumping all their bullets into the skin of the imposing monster hoping to kill her. 

Maggie could feel the tiny stings hitting all over her skin, one in particular that caught her inner thigh almost felt like a tiny static shock as if from touching a piece of metal.  It didn’t hurt her but was just irritating and annoying enough to cause some discomfort for Maggie.  Maggie squatted down over the two men; they were in the middle of reloading as hundreds of people still poured out of the lower half of the smoking building as ash continued to fall all around like a grey snow. 

She reached her fist for them, feeling a few shocking tickles against her hand as the loud pops resumed, but she grabbed them both into her tight fist, she could feel them squirming inside of her hand as she stood back up to her full height.  She gripped her hand a little tighter, feeling the men stop squirming, but not feeling anything crunch as she could hear tiny, muffled screaming between her closed fingers. 

She upturned her hand and opened her fingers, seeing the men laying down in the palm of her hand, holding them up to her eyes for a closer look.  They were coughing and groaning in pain, their bodies compressed by Maggie’s fist surely dislocated some shoulders or leg joints as they struggled to stand.  “You took my girl away from me…” Maggie softly spoke as the men looked around hurting and confused, one of them nearly falling off the side of Maggie’s palm as her body still shook with rage. 

Maggie’s blood boiling as her tanned face became flush red again, putting all the blame onto those who were dressed in that black armor.  In a blind rage, Maggie tilted her head back and parted her plump lips, lowering the heel of her palm to her bottom lip and shaking her hand, dumping the two men into her mouth.  Maggie almost couldn’t believe it, feeling two inch-tall men crawling around on her tongue before she closed her lips, but she didn’t give them more than a few seconds before she flicked her tongue to the side. 

The two bodies piling atop one another on her molars before she chomped hard, feeling their bodies splattering and gushing.  She chewed quick and fast, wincing her eyes shut, trying not to pay attention to the awful, bloody taste, chomping faster and faster until they were nothing but swallowable mush, but couldn’t seem to gulp what remained down her throat “Uh…” Maggie groaned, her mouth tasting like blood and metal as she tongued around the mash. 

Maggie pursed her lips together, swishing her mouth around and gathering up the fowl tasting saliva and mush in her mouth before she turned spit it out toward the street in the distance.  The glob of bloody spit hurdling to the ground and exploding into a group of fleeing people, smashing them under the thick liquid.  “Ahh…” Maggie groaned again as she licked her teeth and tried to get rid of any trace of the taste, but it was no use. 

Maggie looked around for relief, spotting an idea in the distance before she started to walk down a side street.  Her curvy body exploding through a few smaller office buildings as she trampled hundreds of fleeing people in the densely occupied street, but her focus was on Hartsport harbor.  For a moment, the density of the people on the streets reminded her of freshly packed snow, or the brittleness of dried leaves across a sidewalk, but the awful taste in her mouth was much more distracting in her mind than the wet crunches vibrating through her sneakers. 

She marched over several city blocks, kicking cars and buses, splattering people beneath her feet as she approached the lapping water by the seaside warehouse districts, the famous Hartsport beach in the distance full of tens of thousands of people who had yet figure out that there was a 400’ tall rampaging woman in the heart of downtown. 

Maggie crushed a few warehouses and knocked over some shipping cranes with a gentle push of her hands, flattening groups of dock workers as they tried to run away but had no idea what was even approaching them, their eyes playing tricks on them perhaps.  A young, attractive woman stomping towards their place of work, but the shadows befell them like the rest, and they ended up as red paste underneath her sneaker treads. 

Maggie approached the side of the docks, lowering herself down and reaching into the water with her hands, scooping up the cool and salty liquid, slurping it into her mouth and swishing it around before spitting it back out into the ocean.  Maggie repeating this a few times before she clicked and dragged her tongue around her mouth, the taste of chomping the two men was virtually gone as she felt a brief moment of relief. 

She looked up, seeing the large shipping barges in the distance out in the ocean, the thousands of beach goers all seemingly scurrying off the beach, the dockworkers behind her all running away, some even running into shipping containers to hide from her.  Up above, Maggie heard a swirl of helicopters buzz over her head toward the city, they looked military in appearance, but they zoomed by too fast for Maggie to really get a good look. 

Maggie looked up toward the sky again, hearing the loud hum of fighter jets over the ocean a few miles away, three of them circling around in a pattern.  Scanning her eyes left to right, Maggie realized it was really only a matter of time before a stronger force was going to try and stop her, she had kicked the hornets’ nest.  Maggie felt ready to die in that moment though, without Gracie she had nothing, her task was done, the officers were dead, she could die and be reunited with her baby in an afterlife, hopefully. 

“Wait…” Maggie mumbled as she spotted a bowl like object in the distance on the other side of the warehouse districts.  It was the baseball stadium.  The man with the Husky, Maggie thinking this never would have happened if that man wearing the baseball shirt just held his fucking leash and kept his fucking dog away from Gracie.  She wouldn’t have gotten angry at him, she wouldn’t have cared to see him at the dog park, she wouldn’t have grown, and Gracie would still be alive. 

The Hartsport Swordfish Stadium was packed with 35,000 Swordfish fans cheering on their favorite team all while Maggie began her march over the beach towards the venue.  Thousands of screaming beachgoers were trying their best to run out of the sand, other’s heading to the ocean to get out of the way of her stomps.  Maggie’s quaking steps kicked up sand and mud, stomping people into the wet sand and crushing them into flattened and disfigured masses. 

She didn’t even bother to look down, indiscriminate with her steps, her angry eyes focused on the massive sports stadium.  Images of the man with the Husky like a slideshow through her mind, his arrogant face as he accused Gracie of being the one who started the attack in the first place. 

The young giantess had a new goal, she wanted to inflict as much harm and sadness upon everyone as possible.  She wanted to make people feel what she felt when she lost Gracie, it was the only thing that made sense in her mind flowing with horrendously torturous rage and grief.

Another uncaring step on the beach silenced another group of screams, her long strides, her shoulders bobbing, her fists clenched at her side, the flesh of her legs undulating with each stomp, her breasts bouncing behind her bloodied crop top.  The ocean breeze catching her long brunette hair, the cooler air on her exposed tanned skin almost felt blissful apart from the fact that she couldn’t feel anything beyond her heart racing and her rush of blood flowing through her face and behind her eyes that were nearly welting to tears once more. 

Maggie could start to see over the rim of the stadium, the jumbotron screen had a replay of a player running around the bases before it suddenly cut to a red and bright message that read “PLEASE EVACUATE THE STADIUM CALMLY AND ORDERLY”.  The message didn’t reach the target audience in time of the 35,000 people. 

Maggie approached the upper decks of the stadium that only reached up to her knees.  She could see all the patrons inside the stadium all rushing for the tunnels, cramming themselves into the small corridors and exit ways.  The players were still on the field too, a few of them running to their team tunnels to get away from the impossible view of an approaching giant. 

It was too late.  Maggie straddled her legs over the upper walls of the stadium and stomped down into the field, squishing a few of the players dressed in yellow and white jerseys.  The rest of the players scattering in all directions as the cries of 35,000 people all burst out in a crescendo of screams and wails of fear and panic. 

Maggie reached for one of the upper stands, bending over and scooping hundreds of people in her hand, balling them into a fist and mangling some of their bodies, winding up and throwing the mass of wiggling people in her hand as hard as she could.  The mob of people flying through the air toward the ocean, many of them had their necks or bones broken from the whiplash from being thrown at incredible force. 

The rest splashing in the ocean thousands of feet away, the impact of the water felt like solid concrete at that speed, their bodies breaking instantly and succumbing to the deep waters.  Maggie grumbled as she spotted an opposing player wearing blue and black, she raised her sneaker high in the air and stomped on the athlete who had his hands raised to protect himself, her sneaker digging deep into the diamond with quaking force. 

She kicked out her other leg at a stand, her shin exploding through the bleachers along with thousands of people as hundreds of their bodies were launched by the kick, the others splattering against the rubber of her soles or the skin of her leg, spurting up a wall of eerie pink mist and mangled bodies. 

The remaining players and staff on the field ran underneath her legs and around her sneakers, the pitcher running out from between her feet as the field cleared, but the masses of people still flooded the corridors, there were surely stampedes from the overwhelming hysteria, people being trampled as the rest struggled to break free and out of the stadium to safety towards the streets and beach. 

The safety was only perceived.  Maggie easily stepped back over the stands of the massive stadium, her sneaker falling right onto an exit gate as hundreds of people were turned to horrific bloody mush.  Maggie twisted her foot and grinding the people into nothingness leaving behind a smear of red across the concrete of the sidewalks.  People scattering away from her step like ants. 

Maggie stepped onto another large crowd of people flooding another exit gate, feeling the wet and brittle crunch vibrate up her leg, she was breathing heavy, her mind blank, just simply acting, taking everything away from people.  But the bottoms of her soles were getting so saturated with destruction, bloody gore, ash, sand, that she nearly slipped, the flat sole of her shoe had lost grip as she nearly stumbled back.  A stringy red goop followed her shoe upward before it snapped back to the ground in a wet gushy pile of gnashed bodies. 

Her leg high in the air as her arms swayed upward, her face showing a moment of panic, her heart dropping as if she thought she was going to slip and fall before she slammed her foot down hard behind her into the stadium, plowing through the biggest section of the stands and crushing half the stadium with ease to keep her balance. 

She took a deep breath out and looked around as she found herself stable and upright.  The scenery was frightening, the beach and the surrounding areas of the stadium had bloody footprints, blackened, and crumbled bodies embedded deep within the shoe-shaped canyons.  

Some of the waves on the beach washing into her footprints and dragging out the bloody, mangled messes into the lapping tides.   Looking back towards the city, towering plumes of smoke rising from the metropolis, fires all around, half collapsed buildings from where she marched through the city to the beach.

Maggie’s brow lowered as she took in the scenery, tens of thousands of screaming people all running out of the stadium still as she lowered her posture and untensed her shoulders, unclenching her fists.  She pivoted, rearing her leg up and inspecting the bottoms of her sneakers’ soles.  It was caked in a layer of bloody grime, flattened cars embedded into the grooves and divots of the soles’ pattern.

Virtually unrecognizable twisted bodies gnarled into the sandy and muddy goop compressed into the bottoms of her feet.  Maggie couldn’t help but feel the anger still coursing through her body, all she wanted was her dog back, but upon seeing the gnashed bodies peeling off the bottom of her sole in that moment, she momentarily felt awful for what she was doing. 

She placed her foot back down into the middle of the stadium away from everyone.  Her mind being pulled in two directions, taking everything away from the people of the city to make them feel what she felt and wanting to die herself at the same time.  A wave of guilt washing over her, how many countless people had she murdered in her menacing rampage.  How many families did she ruin, or dog owners did she separate from their own fur babies. 

Maggie held her bloody hands up to her face, the blood on her palms was dry and dark, staining her tanned skin.  She looked back down at all the people fleeing, nearly shaking her head before she started to cry again, warm tears rushing down her cheek.  Her makeup smeared, as she folded her hands into her face almost in embarrassment.  “I just want my Gracie back…” Maggie muffled into her palms, thunderous sounds of the crying giantess ringing out across the district as she sniffled and choked through shallow breaths. 

Suddenly a wave of fiery pain erupted all over Maggie’s body.  “Ahhhh!” Maggie screamed as she fell backward.  Her body crashing into the outer stands of the stadium as she coughed and heaved, the wind was knocked out of her as she looked up and around confused, struggling to pull herself up and out of the thousands of crushed seats. 

Catching her breath and coughing, wiping away a few tears before she stood up, noticing a few people falling off her body as they must have fallen atop her midriff and chest from the stands collapsing inward over her body.  She swiped her hands at her skin, knocking off the dozens of people clinging to her crop top and the top of her chest, sending them crashing into the baseball field. 

Another wave of pain erupted on her body as she yelped, Maggie putting up her hands to defend herself from the invisible enemy as a huge puff of black smoke shot out from her stomach and back.  She picked up her eyes, noticing a trail of smoke, tracing the hazy pollution to a grey ship way out in the ocean. 

The helicopters and jets started to circle around the city in a frenzy.  In the distance, Maggie noticed another missile being launched as a fiery billow towered upward from one of the ships.  The missiles approaching faster than Maggie could comprehend, still trying to recover from what felt as if she was kicked right in the stomach before another impact struck her with intense force. 

Maggie screamed again through her tears as she held her abdomen, the missile burned, worse than any sting she had ever felt in her life, like being stabbed with a hot knife and punched at the same time.  The jets and helicopters approaching as the crowds were still fleeing at her feet. 

Maggie had a tough decision to make in her moment of panic as the pain of getting hit in rapid succession threw her mentality off.  Sparing regular people from a further rampage was one thing, but it was now about her own survival, the feeling of wanting to die disappeared as human instinct took over, wanting the intense physical pain to cease more than anything else. 

She eyed up the ships in the distance and began her charge across the beach to the water…