- Text Size +

The Vespah Lounge: Guaranteed to get you off one last time

 

Twenty-five year old scientist Kaylee Oreck walked from the lunchroom back to her desk. Having finished her meal, it was time to get back to work. On the way, she noticed her young colleague and lab partner, Tucker Swanson, mingling with a couple young ladies. The women were being playful with him, one feeding him a spoonful of fruit salad.

Kaylee shook her head with a smirk. The young male intern was a hit with the female interns. Good for him, she thought.

She was entering her fourth year working at Phenom Tech, a Minnesotan company which specialized in textile advancements, experimenting with various materials to mix and match with to create sportswear, swimwear, and other various sorts of attire. It was a company that was managed almost exclusively by women.

Kaylee whistled a tune that she’d heard while in the cafeteria when she saw her boss, Ginger, standing in front of the door to her lab.

“Kaylee, got good news for you”, announced Ginger with a smile.

“Hiya boss. What’s up?”

“You’ve been selected to go to the Discovery Summit this weekend”, said Ginger. “And your two interns will be joining you.”

“Uh..that’s wonderful”, exclaimed Kaylee. The Discovery Summit was always described by those who had attended as a fun event and it was also essentially a company-sponsored vacation to a warm locale. She was surprised to have been selected, but felt very privileged to be able to go.

“Come by my office later and I’ll fill you in on all the details”, Ginger said, than left her after a warm congratulatory pat on the shoulder.

--

Kaylee found out that the summit was being held in Austin. She smiled to herself, as she’d went to school in the area and had visited the Forbidden Dish there several times as well as attending the grand opening of a competitor in shrinking technology, the Vespah Lounge. Unlike the fancy restaurant trappings that Forbidden Dish was known for, the Vespah Lounge was more akin to a new wave bar and strip joint. It catered heavily to the needs of the male customers – in fact, it’s trademark slogan was ‘Guaranteed to get you off one last time.’ Because of it’s nature, it was not a heavily frequented locale by female patrons, though they did visit from time to time. Instead, the female strippers were the attraction that brought in the male patrons, most of the time for their one and only visit. Luckily for Kaylee, she was friends with one of the headline girls who happened to attend university with her. I might just have to check up on Nautica and see how she’s doing, she thought with a thoughtful nod.

She notified her two interns, Tucker and Bucky, of the weekend plans and both were exuberant upon learning of the summit.

“Really? I can go too?”, Tucker exclaimed. He had lived something of a charmed life thus far, but he always liked to express his gratitude and surprise when thinks went his way, lest he be seen as taking things for granted and karma shift against him. Privately, he wondered what had brought the choice to send him along with Bucky. He wondered if Kaylee secretly harbored some feelings towards him which she had heretofore not displayed.

Kaylee took Tucker’s comment in stride and looked him over appraisingly along with Bucky. “Sure Tuckems. You boys both appear healthy, fit and intelligent - prime specimens of the male form, so to speak. I’m sure that’s why boss selected you.”

Bucky and Tucker gave each other a look. Neither understood the comment by Kaylee, but neither was about to challenge her compliment. And even though he cringed internally at Kaylee’s pet name for him of ‘Tuckems’ (he felt she said it to reinforce the age difference between them), Tucker was good at hiding his thoughts without making an expression.

Both interns were students, working only for the summer before returning for their final year at university. They got along well, though they had divergent backgrounds and personalities. Tucker was white, twenty years of age, just over 6’0 tall , and had been raised in a laid-back middle-class household in Connecticut. At around 5’10”, Bucky Swiss was black and a product of Louisiana. Also twenty years of age, his appearance was even more youthful and he could easily pass as a teen of eighteen or nineteen. Whereas Tucker seemed to wear a confident smirk and moved about in smooth deliberate strides, Bucky moved with grace and fluidity and was both efficient and succinct in his mannerisms, though not unfriendly, as he always seemed to have a smile on his face. And unlike Tucker, he was clean-cut and well-groomed. Like Tucker, he was also good-looking, albeit with a seemingly endless bundle of energy.

Kaylee was of German and Italian descent, a very pretty brunette with olive-colored skin and a seemingly perpetual blush on her cheeks, a button nose, and hypnotic brown eyes which competed with a sprinkling of freckles for her cutest facial features. When she wore her ruby red lip gloss, which was frequent, she was quite stunning. Both Bucky and Tucker adored her, even though she was very business-like and rarely joked around them.

--

For the next couple days, mum was the word. Strangely, Kaylee had instructed them not to tell any of the other scientists or their lab mates about their being selected for the summit. “We don’t want to ruffle any feathers for others who might have wanted to go”, she explained.

Friday arrived soon enough and the three took a plane to Austin, landing close to 1pm. They arrived for the first seminar at 2pm and it lasted well into the evening, finishing near 7pm. They retired afterward to their posh hotel.

After sharing a nice meal in the hotel restaurant, they visited the pool, where Kaylee wore a simple two-piece bathing suit which showed off her toned, tanned, curvaceous figure. Tucker and Bucky exchanged looks – Tucker had never seen Kaylee in this light before. She had simply been their attractive boss, ordering them about and garnering their assistance in her experimental trials. Now, she appeared to him as…sexy.

 

They joined with a few others to play a short game of three-on-three water volleyball. Tucker watched Kaylee intently – he thought she was hot and she seemed to know it, as she made sideways glances and smiles at him from time to time. She had that effect on most men. He had ‘accidentally’ goosed her once, when retrieving the volleyball from underneath her after they had dived in the same area. She had given him a pointed look which persisted for awhile and he apologized profusely to her before she broke out into a grin.

Kaylee joined the boys afterwards in the sauna for a brief time before retiring to her room.

Bucky shared Tucker’s vision of Kaylee, but was smart enough not to make a move on his boss. He observed Tucker’s eyes as they followed Kaylee’s buns when she left the steamy room. “Don’t waste your time”, he warned, “she doesn’t go for guys like us.”

That night, the boys retired to their room, which just happened to be adjoining to Kaylee’s, so not only were the rooms adjacent, but there was a door that adjoined the two rooms on the side.

That night, as he slept, images of Kaylee in her swimsuit flitted through Tucker’s mind.

--

Saturday morning was a relaxing day as well, with the seminar going from 10am to 3pm, with lunchtime built in. The summit was set  at an easy, relaxing pace. Several new types of minerals had been tested satisfactorily to benefit clothing as heating or cooling or insular elements. It had been a fun and eye-opening experience for Kaylee and the boys and they’d been driven back to the hotel, retiring temporarily to their rooms.

With much more time available for the evening, and curious to see Austin’s night life, Bucky and Tucker talked about what they might do that evening.

“Why don’t you see if Kaylee has any plans?”, said Bucky, “I wouldn’t mind hitting a steak house and then doing some clubbing. I haven’t been in Austin since I was a little boy, so I’m curious to see if there is anything exotic this city has to offer.”

“Good idea”, Tucker answered, then knocked on the side door into Kaylee’s room.

“Just a minute”, she answered, sounding some distance from her door. There was some fiddling with the lock and then Kaylee opened the door.

Tucker’s mouth dropped and his eyes went wide. Kaylee had answered wearing just her red towel. In dealing with the lock, she had inadvertently lowered the towel and the top of her breasts and nipples were visible.

 (Kaylee opening the side door to her room, image by Allure-Alley)

Noticing Tucker’s eyes dropping to her chest and feeling the coolness of the open air against her flesh, she glanced down and then quickly brought the towel back up to a more appropriate level, covering her modesty.

“Oops. Sorry about that”, she said, her cheeks flushed. “Er, what’s up Tuckems?”

“Em, er…”, Tucker stammered, trying to reset his mouth and make sure he wasn’t drooling, “we were just wondering if you had any, um, plans for tonight. Bucky and I were thinking about hitting the clubs after dinner.”

“Hmmm, well, I do have plans, and they’re similar, but they revolve around both dinner and night life”, Kaylee declared, cryptically, continuing, “but I don’t think you boys will want to join me. I’m going to Forbidden Dish.”

“Forbidden Dish?”, Tucker’s face took on a confused look, “I haven’t heard of it. Sounds like exotic food.”

“You could say that”, Kaylee said, chuckling lightly, adding “listen, I need to get dressed and finish with my makeup. Why don’t we talk again in a little while. I’ll knock when I’m done.” She had just taken a shower and had started on her makeup when Tucker had knocked.

Tucker nodded and Kaylee smiled politely, than closed the door.

--

“Forbidden Dish!”, Bucky remarked excitedly. “I’ve always wanted to go there.” The two stood talking in lowered voices in their room, trying not to let Kaylee hear them.

“Why? What’s so great about it?”

Bucky proceeded to fill Tucker in on what Forbidden Dish was and it’s special cuisine.

“So, are you sure we should go with? I mean, it could be dangerous. And what will we eat? I don’t fancy eating a shrunken person, especially a tiny guy.”

“Tuck”, said Bucky with a stern voice, “believe me. This place, from everything I’ve heard about it, is wild. And it’s not really dangerous – a guy has to give his consent into getting shrunk and eaten. They don’t just go around zapping people. And they have a regular food menu that is supposed to be top shelf. And I heard it’s absolutely packed with babes. There’s no way I’d pass up a chance to go there.”

“Ok, you’re right, it does sound interesting”, Tucker admitted.

“And just wait til you see Kaylee eat someone”, Bucky said, raising an eyebrow.

--

Kaylee was a bit surprised when the boys told her they wanted to join her. With a mischievous smile, she had warned them against going, but they were not to be deterred.

“Alright, let’s get this show on the road”, she said when their Uber ride arrived. She couldn’t wait to get her night on the town started.

With her slinky black dress, diamond-studded earings and ruby red lipstick, Tucker thought she looked like a million dollars.

--

 

Kaylee had a table reserved right in the center of the restaurant. She’d taken a blue bracelet at the entrance, while Bucky and Tucker had declined bracelets, both telling the hostess it was their first time there and that they wanted to ‘look around’ for a bit before deciding.

“You don’t need to worry about that”, the hostess, Rachael, told them, “for most guys, it’s their first time being here.” She couldn’t suppress a giggle and Kaylee gave her a knowing look. The boys thanked her, but declined all the same.

Both Tucker and Bucky were amazed at the sheer volume of people in the foyer/lounge area and the number of very attractive and provocatively dressed women. They took turns looking to their right and left as they followed Kaylee to their table.

--

Bucky and Tucker had taken Kaylee’s insistence on ordering their food first to heart. Both were well into their meals, Bucky with his juicy Filet and Tucker with his lobster, before Kaylee’s order arrived. The waitress placed a dish in front of her of two tiny shrunken persons, one male and one female.

“Mmmm”, she hummed lightly, “I’ve been waiting all night for this. I’m starving.”

Tucker peered closer into the bowl to look at the tiny people. It was quite a thrill to see actual shrunken people, moving about and talking. He saw that the male was near to his age, just a boy, and that the female was wearing spotted red shorts, while the male was completely nude. The nude boy was also wearing spectacles. He thought back to Kaylee’s order of ‘1 willing, 1 unwilling, both young, if possible’.

He watched as Kaylee picked up the bespectacled boy, who seemed to be fighting against her fingers. Clearly, this was the ‘unwilling’ portion of her food.

“Please! Don’t eat me!”, the tiny boy yelled as he tried to squirm out of her grip. Kaylee simply ignored the boy and brought his dangling legs above her mouth, then gently set him on her outstretched tongue before bringing her lips to grip his torso. The tiny boy looked pleadingly around, making eye contact with Tucker, as he struggled with Kaylee’s lips, pushing on them with all his might.

“Kaylee, what about his glasses?”, asked Bucky.

Kaylee sucked the rest of the boy in, his mewling heard as she swished him about inside her mouth. His struggling was no match for the muscles of her tongue. After a hard swallow, his bulge made it’s way down her throat.

“Ahhhh”, uttered Kaylee, exhaling. “Mmmm, good”. She looked over at Bucky, then replied matter-of-factly, “His glasses won’t be a problem. They’re so small. They’ll just make their way through my system and out, naturally.”

“Wow, I can’t believe you just ate him”, Tucker exclaimed. He felt a streak of sexual energy and excitement run through his body, like a bolt of electricity from his brain through his torso and into his groin, making his cock twitch. Still, he questioned the morals of the action. “He didn’t seem to want to be. Don’t you care that he was a person?”

“Not really”, Kaylee admitted, explaining, “I mean, he was a person once, but he signed up for this, remember, even if he did change his mind. He just needed a little nudge to get him over the finish line. I’m sure he’s happy now.” Kaylee turned her attention to the female shrinky. “You haven’t changed your mind sweetie, have you dear?”

The shrinky, an attractive and very well-endowed brunette woman in her mid-to-late twenties, shook her head. “Heck no”, she squeaked, “that was hot. I’ve always dreamed of this.”

“See”, said Kaylee, picking up the woman and lifting her up to her face, “she wants it.” She gently peeled off the red spotted shorts. With her free hand, Kaylee reached into her purse and took out a small tube and applied a new shade of lip gloss, this one a bit darker, almost gothic, and more maroon-colored. Her lips had lost the ruby red luster and reverted to their normal pinkish tinge while she had drinks waiting for the boys to get their meals. She applied the fresh gloss liberally before continuing.

“You like?”, she whispered to the shrinky.

The tiny woman nodded, almost entranced, than with a shiver said, “Just…just make it last for me, will you?”

“Oh, honey, you can count on it”, Kaylee replied. She set the tiny woman into her mouth gently, allowing her upper body, including her ample bosom, to rest comfortably outside of her mouth. Squelching noises could be heard as Kaylee’s tongue went to work on the woman.

Tucker could only imagine what was happening within Kaylee’s mouth. The shrinky closed her eyes, clearly in a state of pure blissfulness, and her own tongue hung out as she lightly panted and moaned. The tip of Kaylee’s tongue also became visible. Tucker realized that Kaylee was tasting the woman, with the length of her tongue and taste buds surrounding the lower body of the shrinky. The shrinky was mewling louder now and occasionally lost her grasp on Kaylee’s chin.

Bucky gave Tucker a look, a nodding smile, to let him know that he was really enjoying watching this.

Turning his attention back to the action, Tucker saw Kaylee’s tongue curl up under the shrinky’s breasts and, with a powerful suction, the rest of her body was pulled completely into Kaylee’s mouth. Kaylee swirled the contents of her mouth for a bit longer before tilting her head back and swallowing. The outline of the shrinky’s figure, especially the large breasts, could be seen as she was squeezed down into Kaylee’s body. In a couple instants, the figure was gone, no doubt funneled into her stomach.

“Ooooeee!”, exclaimed Bucky.

“Yeah…almost makes me want to get eaten”, muttered Tucker softly, as though he were just uttering his thoughts aloud. His cock twitched a couple more times – he was surprised to find he was semi-hard. He would love to have been there in place of that tiny woman, in Kaylee’s mouth. The whole situation seemed so bizarre and wild to Tucker. Just go with it, he told himself.

But Kaylee heard him. “Are you considering going and getting shrunk?”, she asked, arching an eyebrow as she took a sip of her wine, observing his reaction over her glass.

Tucker sighed. “I dunno. It looks like it’s an awesome experience. That woman really seemed to enjoy what you were doing to her. But, like, it’s final, right? You don’t spit them back up, right?”

Bucky interjected, “Hell naw. Those tinys are staying in her belly.”

Kaylee chuckled lightly, then remarked, “Bucky is right. They’re both already in the early stages of being digested.”

Tucker shrugged his shoulders, “So there you have it. It looks like it’d be awesome, but…”, he let the end of the sentence drift off.

Kaylee had a thoughtful look on her face as if contemplating something, her face a mask of focus. “I’ve got an idea.”

“Yeah…?”

“Are you circumsized Tucker?”, she asked, as if it was the most natural question to ask a colleague.

“Er…huwhat?”, Tucker stammered. The question seemed to come out of the blue and he looked Kaylee confidently in the eyes, looking to see if she was pulling his leg or trying to unnerve him. But Kaylee simply looked back at him with an insistence in her look. He was determined not to flinch, however, and squinted at her. “I am.”

“Uh-ok”, laughed Bucky, “I see where this is going.”

Kaylee shushed him. “Bucky, behave yourself”, she scolded, “I’m being serious here.” She paused for a few moments while continuing to gaze at Tucker. “My understanding is that you crave to have an experience like that tiny woman, but that you’re disinclined to realize the conclusion of that process.”

Tucker nodded, “Uh-huh.”

“I think I have a solution that can fix your little problem”, she declared.

This time, it was Tucker’s turn to chuckle. “Oh, yeah? Convince me”, he said, daring her to elaborate.

“Have you ever heard of the Vespah Lounge?”, she asked, locking eyes with him in an almost innocent stare.

Tucker had a hard time taking his vision away from Kaylee’s alluring eyes. He found them to be almost hypnotic. “No, can’t say as I have. Tell me about it.”

“Oh, they do the same type of stuff like here”, Kaylee explained, “but there’s more than just getting eaten – some guys just want some mouth play, some want to get stepped on or smushed, others are into body worship, that kind of stuff. Everything over there is fair game. They even have party rooms where you can play hide and seek with women you’ve never met.”

“It sounds kind of kinky”, Tucker remarked, “but I don’t think I’d want to really get eaten and digested…or crushed.”

“Well, that’s the thing. You can do as much as you want to do or you’re willing to do. Their shrinking process itself is a guaranteed pleasurable experience. And I can guarantee that you can do anything you desire and your body will be completely unscathed when we leave.”

“How can you guarantee that?”, Tucker said. He had an open mind, but was as yet unconvinced.

“Which?”, she asked, “The pleasure of the shrinking process. Or that your body will leave there unscathed?”

“Er, both.”

“Ok, last one first then. They have cloning technology there, understand? Once you sign their legal waiver, the first thing they do is clone your body. So, you don’t have to worry about anything.”

Kaylee paused to take another sip of her wine, then continued. “And as for the shrinking process – their slogan is, it’s guaranteed to get you off one last time. You see, if you know anything about Vespah, the original device was a penis harvesting tool that would milk a male dry, then detach in a somewhat painless way the male’s penis. It was used primarily for teenagers who had an overactive level of horniness.”

“Hmmm. Well, I don’t know about this Kaylee”, Tucker replied, “I’d like what I have to remain intact. And I have a few female friends who would also take exception to my lost appendage.”

“Don’t worry about them. They’re just…children”, Kaylee waved her hand dismissively, “but I wasn’t finished. That was the original purpose. At the Lounge, they have married the milking technology with the shrinking technology. When you ejaculate, instead of having your…equipment harvested, the process shrinks you. So, now you understand – by definition, it’s a pleasurable process.”

Tucker looked over at Bucky, who was following the legs of two gorgeous ladies walking to a table a ways away. “You been there before Buck? Have you heard of this place?”

Bucky turned his attention to Tucker. A grimace came across his face for a moment, then he broke into a broad smile. “I don’t know. I’m not sure.” He looked thoughtful for another moment, then said, “That’s strange. It sounds familiar, but I my mind just gets blurry when I think about it. It sounds cool, though.”

Kaylee quickly broke in, “Think about it. All that power. Surging and throbbing. Yet under control. Would you like that? I’ll make a bargain with you, Tucker.”

“A bargain? Uh, what have you got to trade?”

“A special performance, in exchange for your entertainment”, she replied.

“But what’s in it for you?”, he asked.

“Let’s just say, I’d look at it as an experiment.”

“Hmmm. You do make it sound very interesting”, he admitted, “and I could use a bit of pleasure. With school and then work, I haven’t had as much time for fun.”

“Then you’ll do it?”, Kaylee asked, her face relaxed, but her eyes focused and inviting.

Tucker sighed. As selfish as he could be sometimes, he was also a bit of a people pleaser, and he could see that she was anxious to show him this place. “You have me backed into a corner. I could never forgive myself for being deprived of your performance.”

“Excellent”, Kaylee exclaimed, patting her thighs with the palms of her hands in celebration of Tucker’s acquiescence. She waived a waitress over who had been walking nearby. “I’ll go ahead and cover this tab. Please add a generous tip for yourself”, she instructed.

Afterward, she gave a look over to Bucky. “Bucky, I’ve called an Uber ride to pick us up and transport us to the Lounge. I can see that you’d like to remain here.” She handed him a company credit card, “Here. Please keep out of trouble and keep all your receipts. I’ll text you when we’re finished and ready to collect you.”

Bucky nodded. From Tucker’s perspective, it appeared that Bucky was following orders and had agreed without giving it much thought, which he found peculiar. However, it did fit with how Bucky always followed Kaylee’s directions in the lab to the letter. He decided not to give it another thought.

“Shall we?”, Kaylee said, motioning Tucker towards the foyer. “Our ride will be here within the minute.”

What am I getting myself into?, Tucker wondered. Ah well, just go with it. “Sure”, he replied.

***

Chapter End Notes: