- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Third and final chapter for this story.  Hope you enjoy!

--

Having just caused a bloody massacre on the running track in the gym, Amber was on cloud nine.  Her shitty day was really starting to turn around and it was all thanks to her beloved husband’s hard work in this invention.  The people who had laid down their lives for her also helped, though she really wasn’t giving them a second thought.  “You know, this is gonna be the perfect way to blow off steam!” she laughed aloud, looking down at her breasts and giving the tiny guy a knowing wink.  “Oh come on!  That was clever!”

Amber’s pun was indeed clever.  What better way to decompress after such an exhilarating workout than to take in some nice hot steam at the gym’s sauna.  The facilities at this gym were very well maintained, and it included a pool area with two separate sauna rooms.  Since the sauna rooms were nude only, it became necessary for men and women to each have their own room.  Amber planned on taking full advantage of this.  She was already working up a very good sweat, and thought it might be extra fun to bring the “little” pervert that she caught in there with her.

Between her breasts, Carter was in a bad way.  The tiny guy was still trying to process everything happening around him.  It had now sunk in that sneaking up on his wife and grabbing her ass would likely be the costliest mistake of his life.  His body was bruised after being thrown against his wife’s enormous breasts.  He was coated in sweat and he ached everywhere from her nipple firmly holding him in place.  Now he was somewhat free and each step caused him to lose his footing, colling with the giant mounds of flesh once more.

Despite a pounding headache and a sensory overload, Carter was able to put two and two together, realizing the Amber was going to the sauna.  A sense of dread overtook him as his titan of a wife walked towards the locker room to strip out of her sweaty clothing.

As she approached the locker room, Amber felt something come over her.  Her stomach let out a rumble signaling that she was hungry and a slight smile broke emerged on her face.  There was an idea in her mind, and she couldn’t believe she was actually considering it. 

Turning her attention to a water fountain, Amber spotted a young couple who wouldn’t have been more than twenty-years-old.  She felt her stomach rumble once more, and the woman rushed to the locker room and through open her locker.  She soon found what she was looking for:  a plastic bottle and a bag or protein powder.  Filling the bottle with water, she scooped some of the god-awful tasting protein in there.  After shaking everything together, she took a long sip and winced.  “Ugh, tastes fucking gross,” she mumbled to herself.  “Could use a bit more protein too,” she giggled.

Keeping the shrinking device very-well concealed in her free hand, Amber approached the duo awkwardly flirting together near the water fountain.  “Oh, sorry,” the guy said, moving awkwardly to the left. 

“No you’re fine,” Amber said, making sure to keep making uncomfortable eye contact with the young guy.  “Are you two a couple?” she asked, enjoying watching the tension as the young couple glanced back and forth between each other.

“We’re uh….” the woman stuttered, clearly not sure about what they were and why this strange woman was asking.  “I guess we’re kinda….”

“Snacks,” Amber said with massive grin spread across her face.  The couple glanced at each other in confusion.  Did this woman just say “snacks?”  Before either the young man or woman could answer, Amber whipped out a strange looking remote and pressed a button.

Within seconds, the young couple, named Allison and Robert, had diminished down towards the floor, now standing at an eighth of an inch tall.  Allison was totally shell-shocked, standing there in a trance, none of the situation seemingly seeping in.  She heard a male voice screaming her name, though much quieter than she would have expected.

Turning around, Allison saw the equally tiny body of Robert.  The horrifying visual though wasn’t Robert’s tiny body, it was that he was trapped within the fingers of this crazy woman who must have just shrunken the two of them down.  She watched as the giant hand dangled over what she realized was a massive water bottle.  The fingers seemed to release Robert and he plummeted into whatever liquid was contained in the bottle.

Then she saw a shadow coming down towards her as well.  Allison started to scream as Amber’s fingers now zeroed in on her.  Two fingers plucked the tiny woman up and lifted her into the sky as if she was nothing.  She continued to shout, when she soon realized she was hovering over that same bottle. Then she felt her body falling.

After several seconds, Allison landed in the bottle with a splash.  After gagging and sputtering out the thick, bitter protein shake, she re-surfaced, desperately trying to tread water. She could hear Robert’s voice shouting from somewhere within think mixture, when a current started to form.

“Oh fuck no!”  Allison screamed, frantically trying to paddle in the other direction.  “Get me out of here!”  It was a sight that would’ve sent chills down her spine if she had more than a few seconds to process it.  The protein shake they were trapped in was draining into a dark cave, the mouth of this giant woman. 

It didn’t take long for Amber to chug everything inside that bottle.  She wiped a bit of the shake off her upper lip and made a slight gagging noise.  “Ugh, that still tasted gross.”  Bringing the bottle up to her face she examined it, and smiled upon realizing there were no signs of movement or life in general inside there.  She put a hand on her toned stomach and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of her liquid meal entering her belly, knowing there were two tiny people along for the ride.

Amber’s body made short work of Robert and Allison.  There was nowhere for them to go, no islands of partially digesting food, no means of escape.  Both of their bodies were soon eaten alive in the dark, churning cauldron that was Amber’s stomach, not to be seen again.

Soon after digesting two innocent young people, Amber tossed her water bottle back in her locker and wrapped herself in a towel.  She pressed Carter’s tiny body against her hard nipple, looked down and shot him a wink.  “Bra’s coming off, you better hold on little guy,” she laughed.

Carter knew this could spell absolute disaster for him.  Using all of what little strength he had left, the shrunken husband gripped the giant, protruding nipple as well as he could.  He let out an exasperated yell as his entire body ached.  With one final burst of energy, Carter managed to heave himself up upon the giant nipple.  His back rested against the rest of the sweaty areola behind him, and he could just pray that this murderous power-trip his wife was on would end soon.

“Wow, you actually did it!” Amber teased.  “I’m impressed!”  She was genuinely surprised the little guy still had the strength to pull that off.  She figured he was now too weak and she was too sweaty for him to make it.

Stripping out of the rest of her clothes, Amber tossed them into her locker and wrapped herself in a towel.  She was looking forward to a good steam in the sauna.  Sitting in there in alone with her quiet thoughts seemed like the perfect way to decompress.  As she opened the sauna door, Amber immediately let out an annoyed sigh, seeing three middle-aged women in there gossiping amongst themselves.

Amber tried to give a polite nod to the women and decided to sit in the corner of the hot, wooden room, propping herself up against the wall.  She decided not to remove her towel yet.  The last thing she needed was them seeing her tiny prisoner on her nipple and having to be questioned about it.

Beads of sweat started to drip down Amber’s forehead as her breathing started to relax.  She tried not to smile, but she was absolutely loving the tiny movements from the tiny guy against her nipple.  Dirty thoughts began to race through her mind and she began to ponder the idea of taking him home with her to play with her and Carter.  The idea of this tiny creep squirming around inside her wet pussy while Carter’s giant cock came barreling in after him was very alluring to her. 

Amber’s eyes opened when she felt her stomach give a slight rumble.  Not out of hunger, just signaling that whatever was in there was in the process of being digested.  Thoughts of those two poor souls being forced to endure her powerful stomach acids began to plague her mind.  She new she should feel bad or guilty for everything she had done, but right now she just felt powerful.  Powerful and aroused.

Under the cover of her white towel, one of Amber’s hands drifted down to her cleanly shaven pussy.  Seeing how there were still other women in the room, she didn’t dive right in and begin to pleasure herself.  She just wanted a little tease right now.

“How about you?” a voice asked, immediately snapping Amber out of her trance. 

Looking around confused, Amber’s eyes darted back and forth between the three women, now all staring at her awaiting some kind of response.  “Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.  What did you ask?”

“Oh I was just asking if you liked the new equipment they put in here,” the woman said, clearly not picking up that Amber was very much not interested.

“It’s fine, I haven’t really noticed a difference, honestly,” Amber said, closing her eyes once more and exhaling deeply.

“Everything alright?” another of the women asked.

“Yep, just had a long day,” Amber said, trying her best not to lose her patience.  “Sorry, I’m just trying to relax right now and decompress.”  The woman started to grow more and more irritated, and began subconsciously began to fidget with the shrinking device between her fingers underneath the cover of the towel. 

Unfortunately for Amber, her not-so-subtle hint that she wanted to be left alone was ignored by these women.  She was annoyed that they were talking to each other, but growing infuriated that they still insisted on talking to her.

“Hey, what’s your name by the way?” the third woman asked, irritating Amber one time too many. 

Having had enough, Amber sighed once more.  Almost immediately, she whipped out the tiny device and fired at each of the three middle-aged women sitting in the sauna.  The watched them all diminish down in size all the way down to an eighth of an inch. 

A smile crept over Amber’s face as she cracked her neck and stretched out her arms.  “Here little guy, I’ll give you a break,” she said staring down at her breast where that tiny guy was still clinging to her nipple.  She not-so-gently grabbed him between two fingers and placed his sweat-covered body down on the wooden bench she was just resting on.  The giant woman rose to her feet, before dropping the white towel on the ground, revealing her naked body to all of the sauna’s tiny occupants. Looking back over her shoulder, Amber shot her shrunken husband a playful wink, before shaking her ass twice in his direction.

“Ugh, you couldn’t just leave me alone,” she said, reaching down and picking up two of the women who just would not leave her alone.  “Was that really too much to ask for?  Now I’m stuck dealing with you ladies,” she said. 

The tiny women were having an absolute meltdown in the hand of Amber.  They were struggling to process how this was all possible, if they were having some crazy dream or if someone had slipped something into their smoothies.  After their third friend was dropped into Amber’s hand, the trio began to huddle together in terror.  What scared them the most, was how absolutely calm, nonchalant and uncaring Amber seemed to be.  This didn’t seem strange at all to her.

“So, since you tiny bitches just couldn’t let me relax, I’m going to do what right now,” the massive woman said, making herself comfortable on the wooden bench and laying back a bit.  She rolled the three tiny women around in her hand before grabbing two of them. 

“You two get go to somewhere very special.  Somewhere I bet a lot of guys would be jealous of!” she said, shooting a wink over towards where she thought Carter was on the bench.  Lowering the bodies of the two women down past her crotch, She released her grip, depositing the two women directly in front of her pussy.

It took a moment for the two women to stumble to their feet and see where they were.  Directly in front of them was the monstrous, shaved vagina of this woman.  A giant finger with a bright pink nail brushed past them, stroking the lips repeatedly.  The women watched in disgust as the finger continued to rub vigorously, wet fluid starting to seep out from between the lips, a pungent odor emitting from the sexual organ, and the first glimpses of a clit starting to peak out.

“Alright, start rubbing,” Amber gasped, demanding her shrinkees start putting in the work.  She closed her eyes and sighed feeling the tiny women begrudgingly start to rub around her lips.  Even at their tiny size, Amber could still feel their tiny hands starting to stimulate her. 

In the heat of the sauna, it started to dawn on Amber just how covered in sweat she currently was.  Another idea popped into her mind, and she shot a grin towards the third tiny woman.  “I want to try something, come here,” she said, not really giving the woman the chance as she quickly enveloped her in her palm.

With little warning, the shrunken woman found herself being brought towards Amber’s left armpit by her right hand.  The scent punched her in the face, and the poor woman started to gag and wretch at the foul odor.  She tried to shout as Amber’s finger did not let up, pushing against her back and keeping her firmly in place. 

Amber began to slowly make circles with her finger against her sweat-filled armpit, dragging the tiny woman along with her.  She closed her eyes again, just wanting to enjoy the sensation of these tiny women rubbing her engorged pussy lips. 

The relaxation and quiet was momentarily interrupted as one of the tiny women between Amber’s legs started to stroke the exact right spot on her clit.  Amber’s eyes shot open and she let out a loud “OHHHHH!” Her body tensed for a moment and her arm slammed against her body.  As this happened, the armpit closed, trapping the tiny woman in a sweaty, fleshy prison.  This didn’t last long as Amber applied a bit too much force, causing the tiny woman’s body to burst.

Amber paid almost no attention to this.  She sat up from her position and stared directly down at her crotch.  “KEEP GOING!” she demanded down at the remaining two tinies, her crotch starting to rhythmically rock back and forth growing wetter and wetter by the moment.

The two tiny women were thrown back to the wooden surface.  One hunched over and vomited, partly out of stress and partly out of disgust as the giant pussy seemed to lunge towards them.  Amber’s eyes shut as she grew closer and closer to having a public orgasm.  Not watching what she was doing, she started to adjust herself so she could straddle the bench.  In her carelessness, she placed her hand directly down on top of one of them women while trying to steady herself.  The woman was ground to a pulp under Amber’s palm.

Her friend started to scream in panic, seeing her friend get obliterated by this crazed woman.  She didn’t have time to react or escape though.  Within seconds, Amber’s wet pussy was upon her.  The lips knocked her to her back and soon overcame her.  Amber’s thrusts increased in speed, growing wetter and wetter by the second.  The last remaining woman gave one last shriek before she was ground into a wet pulp under a titanic vagina.

“Holy crap, that was amazing,” laughed Amber struggling to catch her breath.  She slumped with her back against the wall and grabbed her breast, starting to tease her nipple.  She turned her attention back to her original victim on the bench.  “And then there was one,” she whispered.

Carter was shell shocked.  He had just witnessed his giantess of a wife seemingly go nuts and obliterate a group of women trying to relax in the sauna, all just for some selfish self-pleasure.  Soon enough, she turned back to him and reached forward, trapping him in her grasp.

Being released from his wife’s grasp, Carter plummeted downward, landing in the sweaty canyon between Amber’s breasts.  “Well, I guess we should probably grow you back.  Sound good to you, little guy?”  Amber smiled watching the exhausted and beaten man start to wave and jump up and down.  Clearly he agreed with her. 

Laying on her back, Amber felt around for the remote that would change the tiny pervert’s size.  She gripped the device and twirled it around in her hands.  Despite what she told him, she had no intention of growing him back.  She did plan on using the device on him again though.

“Actually, I’m gonna try something else,” Amber giggled, pointing the remote right at the shrunken man.  “Good bye little guy, good luck!”

The reality of what was about to happen started to sink in, but it was too late for Carter.  Before he could react, Amber fired her shrinking device, striking him once more as his body dwindled down.

Amber knew that this guy was going to shrink extremely tiny.  She didn’t anticipate him shrinking so small that she lost sight of him.  “Shit,” she muttered, even surprising herself that she literally made him vanish.  “Guess he’s gone now.”

While Carter may not have been visible, he was still very much on Amber’s chest.  The man average in height who had shrunken down to an eighth of an inch tall the first time, was now standing at a fraction of a millimeter tall.  He was incredibly disoriented and confused, taking in his new surroundings.  Amber was less of a giantess to him now and more of a planet.  He couldn’t even make her out as human, now no longer to make out her face if she was still looking down at him. Amber’s breasts which previously resembled giant hills now stretched into the air like distant mountains. 

“Okay, this is bad,” Carter whimpered to himself, struggling to get to his feet.  He was realizing now that now building a failsafe into the shrinking device was a very costly idea.  He started to stagger forward, not having any idea where he was going.  His mind was busy racing with the thoughts that he would live out the rest of his days on his wife, almost as a parasite.  He was so caught up in his own minds, he didn’t process the sound of flowing water at first.

When he finally heard it, he turned and started to scream.  Approaching him from somewhere high on Amber’s tits was a wall of water the size of a small city and impossibly high.  Carter’s first instinct was to run but his legs froze instead, deep down knowing that this was hopeless. 

When the wall of liquid hit him, Carter’s first thought was this wasn’t water at all, it was a flood of sweat.  He flailed around attempting to breach the surface and get a breath of air.  Ultimately, his struggles were in vain, as his microscopic body just too exhausted to swim, and he slowly began to lose consciousness far below the surface of Amber’s drop of sweat.

Amber had no way of knowing what had happened to her microscopic husband on her chest.  His whereabouts were no longer a concern to her.  She smiled, realizing how much better she felt after such an awful day.  She couldn’t wait to go home and see her husband, letting him know how much she loved this piece of technology he created.  She was also still revved up sexually, and planned on fucking Carter’s brains out when she saw him.

After cleaning up in the shower coming out of the sauna, Amber waived to the woman now sitting at the check in desk.  “Come back soon!” the woman said, turning her attention back to the book she was reading.

“Thanks, I definitely will,” Amber called out, heart racing as she walked into the parking lot.  She saw a few people standing around talking who seemed to be waiting for a bus.  Amber bit her lower lip and started to reach for her trusty device…..

Chapter End Notes:

--

That's it for this story.  Hope you enjoyed!