- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the first chapter. 

It had been a long day for Amber Driscoll.  A long, shitty day for Amber Driscoll, dealing with a bunch of idiotic customers from her work that made her want to drive her own head through a wall. The thirty-year-old brunette had a long day of waiting tables at a local sports bar where she worked.  Everything from being screamed at by old ladies to sexually harassed and hit on by younger college guys had taken a toll on Amber.  Right now she was just mentally done.

Amber had been working at the bar for about a year now.  She was previously laid off from her last job working in physical therapy at a hospital, and was just doing this for now to make ends meet.  However, it was starting to feel like she was stuck in a rut, wondering if she’d ever get out of it and find something she loved doing for work again. 

One thing Amber had going for her was she was not worried about money.  Working at the bar was just something for her to stay busy while she figured out what she really wanted to do.  Amber’s husband, Carter, was two-years older than her and worked at the local collage in the physics department.  He had recently developed a new piece of technology in secret, a device that could reduce and then re-grow physical objects. 

A literal shrink ray, Carter had made several copies.  Most stayed at home or with him, but he did give one to Amber in case of emergencies.  The device looked like a keyfob, and seemed to blend in perfectly on Amber’s keychain.  Luckily, Amber had not had to use the device on any of the rude customers at her work, though the idea had crossed her mind hundreds of times.  She had used the shrink ray several times, but it had always been on Carter with his permission.  She had a solid understanding of how the device worked.

Sitting in her car, Amber closed her eyes and exhaled deeply.  “Just relax,” she muttered to herself, feeling a slight tension headache starting to form.  “You’re done with work, time to blow off some steam.”  Amber was sitting in the parking lot of the local recreational center, her favorite gym to work out at. 

Amber absolutely loved working out.  She wasn’t some crazy Crossfit fitness nut, she just loved the feeling of coming out of a gym sweaty and energized, feeling that she had accomplished something.  And after days like today, she definitely needed this.  Not wanting to bring any negativity from work into her home, she figured she’d get a nice, long workout in before going to spend time with her beloved husband. 

Grabbing her bag or workout clothes and scanning her bag to check in, Amber made her way to the women’s locker room.  Doing her best to ignore some of the women in their young twenties talking way too loudly while changing next to each other, Amber stripped out of her work uniform and threw on some much more comfortable clothes.  These included a black sports bra, which showed off just how muscular and toned Amber’s arms and shoulders were, along with her C-cup breasts.  She slid into a pair of black yoga pants, her thighs and ass nearly bursting out of them. Her thighs were from the insane amount of squats she did, while her butt was still a bit bigger than Amber would’ve liked.  “Shit,” she muttered, squeezing the right cheek.  “Gotta work on this.”  Bending down, the woman slid on a pair of pink ankle socks and black running shoes. 

As Amber walked to the sink to splash some cool water on her face before her workout, she noticed several of those young women smiling, appearing to stare at her in the mirror.  They were whispering back and forth amongst themselves.  Trying to play it off cooly and not wanting to escalate anything, Amber just looked back down and splashed some more water onto her face.  She heard more giggling, when she looked back up in the mirror, she saw one of the college girls with a cell phone that appeared to be pointed at her ass.  The girl laughed and quickly deposited it into her bag. 

“Really?!” Amber shouted aloud in annoyance.  She saw the two friends of the blonde bimbo who had just snapped a photo of laughing and bolt out of the locker room.  It would turn out to be a smart decision on their end. 

“What?  Got a problem?” the young twenties, blonde said, casually sliding her phone into her bag. 

“Why the hell did you just snap a picture of me?” Amber said, brushing her light brown, shoulder length hair out of her face into a ponytail. 

“Don’t know what you’re talking about,” the blonde said with a smug look, throwing her workout gear over her shoulder.  “Couldn’t hear it over how fat your ass is,” she laughed. 

As this blonde moron, who Amber didn’t know was named Clarissa, turned in a dismissive manor, Amber felt herself boiling over with rage.  Without thinking clearly, she felt her hand tightly gripping the shrinking device hidden in the palm of her hand.  Almost without thinking, she pointed the device at the woman and pulled the trigger.

The shrinking device had only two settings, normal human size and a very small 1/8th of an inch tall.  Before Amber’s very eyes, the incredibly rude blonde woman seemed to vanish.  If she hadn’t known what to expect, she’d have thought this woman just disappeared.  However, Amber smiled, knowing she knew to look down.

Down on the floor, Clarissa was completely confused.  She glanced back and forth, not realizing where she was at first.  She soon snapped back to reality, as an earth-shaking crash landed behind her, causing her to scream and drop to the floor.  Turning around, Clarissa went silent.  She was staring up at the now monolithic body of the woman she was just taunting earlier.  And the woman was staring right down at her.  Sadistically. 

“OH THERE YOU ARE,” Amber said with a mischievous grin draped across her face.  She watched for a second as Clarissa slowly pulled herself to her feet.  Clarissa watched in slow motion as Amber’s giant, outstretched hand reached down for her.  The eighth-of-an-inch woman was too paralyzed to flee as the giant fingers of Amber’s hand enveloped the tiny woman. 

Bringing Clarissa’s tiny body up to her face between two fingers, Amber’s smile widened.  She rolled the tiny woman’s body back and forth, reveling in the fact that this woman’s future was literally in the palm of her hand. 

“ANY LAST WORDS, YOU LITTLE BITCH?” Amber mocked, blowing cool air over the panicking shrinkee.  She watched as the tiny woman started screaming something, desperately trying to protest.  “SORRY, CAN’T HEAR YOU,” Amber laughed.  She rolled Clarissa’s tiny body between her thumb and index finger. 

The tiny woman began to scream hysterically, frantically trying to beg for her life.  She had no idea why she had suddenly shrunken, and was trying desperately to snap out of it.  Surely, she had to wake up at any second now, none of this could be real.

With the tiniest bit of force, Amber squeezed her thumb and index finger together, feeling the miniscule pop.  Pulling them apart, she smiled in amusement seeing the tiny red stain, all that remained of Clarissa’s body.

For Clarissa, it was over in an instant.  She felt the pressure starting to build before everything went black.

“Well, so much for her,” Amber laughed, Wiping the shrunken remains off on her black yoga pants, she walked out of the locker room.  She looked over and glanced at the two friends of the tiny woman she had just pulverized. She were talking amongst themselves as Amber passed them. “Hey girls!” she said, passing them and walking down the stairs towards the work-out area.  She smiled watching them look up in confusion and back at each other.  The duo walked back into the locker room, though they would have no luck in finding her.

Amber’s adrenaline was racing.  Her brain was releasing more and more dopamine after squishing that “innocent” little woman.  “Might need to do that more often,” Amber joked to herself, as she began to stretch.  This was the most relieved she had felt in a long time.

Staring at herself in the mirror, Amber flexed a few times.  She decided it would be best to hit the weights first.  As she grabbed a set of dumbbells, she began to pump iron, starting to work up a sweat.  She still could not get her mind off what she had just done though.  She had literally shrunken a person down to the size of a small ant, and crushed them between her fingers, like it was nothing.  Amber knew she should have been horrified at her own actions, but she strangely felt nothing.  In fact, she kind of enjoyed it.  She was starting to think of the of the annoying customers at her work she could get rid of.  There was a group of bitchy older women or “Karens” who had tried to get her in trouble with her boss.  If only she could get her hands on them while they were tiny…

“Excuse me, are you using the bench?” a voice exclaimed, startling Amber and snapping her out of her fantasies. 

Amber turned, wondering who the hell had the nerve to interrupt her right now.  She saw a relatively skinny guy standing there in a grey sleeveless shirt.  “Huh, what are you talking about?” she asked.

Brenden pointed towards the bench Amber was sitting on doing curls.  “Sorry, just wondering if you were using the bench,” he stuttered.  “I was just trying to do some work on the bench.”

“Yeah, I’ll be done in a few minutes,” Amber said, nonchalantly turning her attention back to her weights.  She could tell this upset the guy, but she didn’t care.

“Well, it’s just, you’re not even using the bench.  Can’t you do curls anywhere?” Brenden protested.

That was all Amber needed to hear.  She shot the unlucky guy an annoyed look and raised her eyebrows.  He instantly knew that he did something wrong and was in trouble. 

Looking back and forth over her shoulders, Amber made sure the coast was clear.  The only other people in this part of the gym were three guys taking turns squatting and spotting each other.  “Might as well,” Amber whispered out loud, pointing the shrinking device at the confused guy.

“Wait sorry that’s not what….” was all the guy managed to get out.  In the blink of an eye, he had seemingly vanished. 

“You really had to piss me off today,” Amber mumbled, setting the barbel down.  Without even getting up, she reached forward to where she could see the eighth-of-an-inch creature scurrying around on the floor.  Grabbing the insignificant guy, she stood up and looked around the room.  She saw the three guys on the squat rack were all preoccupied with their own workouts, and no one else was around.

An idea popped into Amber’s head as she glared down at the unlucky victim in the palm of her hand.  “Actually, I’ve got a plan for you,” she teased.  With no one watching, Amber moved her hand towards her back.  With her free hand, she pulled back her black yoga pants.

The tiny guy started to scream, watching in horror at the nightmare scene playing out in front of him.  He had no idea how this was happening or what he had done to deserve this.  What he did know, was that he was currently the size of an ant (maybe) and he was being lowered into the pants of this sweaty, giant woman.  Brenden started to gag as the foul aroma of this giant woman’s perspiration.  Through his burning eyes, Brenden could see Amber now pulling back her pink thong, revealing the enormous ass cheeks being barely contained by it.

Releasing her grip, Amber dropped the tiny guy into her ass crack, allowing her thong and yoga pants to snap back into place.  “Ahhh,” Amber said with a satisfied sigh, feeling the tiny struggles between her sweaty cheeks.  “Now time for some squats of my own.”

Approaching the bench where the three guys were working out, Amber boldly cleared her throat.  “Excuse me guys, mind if I get in here?” she said, more of a demand than a question. 

The three men all paused, surprised by this woman’s boldness.  “Uhhh, yeah,” the guy on the bench said, trying to catch his breath.  “I’ll just be a few more reps though.  Then you can….”

“Fuck!  I’m not waiting that long!” Amber snapped impatiently.  All three guys seemed to freeze, confused and stunned by how insane and irrational Amber was acting.  Amber just scowled at the guys, before raising that device back up and quickly firing at each of them.

It all happened in a matter of seconds.  First the guy sitting on the bench, then his buddy who had been spotting him and just finished re-racking the bar, and third their friend who was standing nearby, waiting his turn and checking his phone.  Each of them immediately diminished down to an eighth of an inch in height. 

Not really paying attention, Amber took two steps forward, her black running shoe landing atop of the young man who had just been standing there scrolling his phone, demolishing his tiny body.  “Shit, already lost one,” she muttered, realizing she had just stepped on the poor guy.

She turned her attention to the other two shrinkees.  “You know, you guys could’ve just given up the bench,” she muttered, reaching down and plucking both of their delicate, miniaturized bodies up in the air.  “I’ve had a shitty day, and now you guys are making me wait to do squats?  I don’t think so!”

The guys continued to panic as Amber brought them around to the back of her pants.  Just like she had done to Brenden, she deposited them into the back of her underwear, her pink thong snapping back and trapping the tiny guys against her giant, sweaty ass cheek. 

Lifting the bar, Amber added an extra plate on each side.  She had adrenaline pumping through her veins right now, and was confident she could push herself further than she had gone in the past.  Positioning herself with the bar on her shoulders, Amber took a deep breath, and wiggled her hips a few times to make sure her tiny prisoners were going to be awake for this.  There was not a chance she wanted them to miss this.

“Dude, what the hell is going on?” a panicked Jeremy screamed.  Jeremy had gone from spotting his buddy Orlando, to being miniaturized and dropped in the back of this giant, crazed woman’s underwear.  Orlando was not useful when it came to information, he was just as confused, almost shell-shocked, not saying anything.  It wasn’t until they heard the panicked cries for help coming behind them that they both jumped.

Using his cell phone to light their path, Orlando led the way, carefully traversing the fabric of Amber’s thong, until they reached one of the sweaty inner wall of the canyon that was Amber’s butt crack.  There, laying against the flesh of Amber’s right ass cheek, was the tiny body of Brenden.

“Please, help me!” the tiny guy begged, clearly panicked and in pain.

“What’s your name?” Orlando said, slowly walking over, careful not to lose his footing on the shaky terrain of Amber’s thong.

As Orlando slowly made his way over to Brenden, Jeremy was losing patience.  “Dude, let’s get out of here!” he shouted.  Suddenly the world of the three tiny guys was turned upside down. 

With a good amount of weight on each side of the bar, Amber steadied herself and dipped into her squat.  She was instantly feeling the burn in her thighs and lower back, which only pushed her to keep going.

Each squat caused chaos for the three tiny men in Amber’s underwear.  They were thrown back and forth, unable to get any kind of footing.  While Jeremy and Orlando were dealing with the giant, sweaty cheeks of Amber, Brenden had lost his balance and tumbled forward.  The confused shrinkee started to come to his senses, when a peculiar odor assaulted his nose.

Looking up, Brenden screamed!  He was directly underneath Amber’s monstrous asshole.  Each squat brought the hungry sphincter closer and closer to the tiny guy.  To make matters worse, the drops of sweat now soaking the pink thong made maintaining a grip almost impossible.  “Guys please!  You need to help me!” Brenden shouted at the two strangers, hoping for the best.

Amber squatted down once more, deeper than before.  The giant anus started to open right in front of Brenden, so close he clearly see the wrinkled surface as it nearly touched his face.  The hole momentarily was pulled away as Amer stood back up.

“Dude we gotta help him!” shouted Orlando, who was now carefully crawling towards Jeremy along the thong.  “Hang on man, we’re coming!”

“Fuck that!  I’m getting out of here!” yelled Jeremy.  Orlando turned in frustration to see Jeremy crawling in the other direction, away from the guy who so desperately needed help. 

Taking a deep breath, Amber started to squat once more.  She anticipated this being her last one, as her thighs were absolutely on fire.  As she sunk into the squat, her anus started to pucker and open one last time.

Brenden felt like he was watching the events unfold in slow motion.  “No help!” he screamed hysterically.  The giant sphincter came closer and closer, until the wrinkled surface made contact with his body.  To Brenden’s horror, the amount of sweat on both his and Amber’s bodies caused him to stick to the sphincter.  “Don’t let it get me!” he screamed, as he started to slide head first into the hole.

Orlando watched in sheer terror as this woman’s giant asshole had just swallowed that poor guy like he was nothing.  He came so close to being able to save him, he just dropped to his knees in defeat.

Feeling the slight tickle of the poor soul entering her rectum, Amber’s eyes widened, and she quickly stood back up.  In her surprise, she clenched her ass cheeks together, instantly smashing Orlando’s body between the two cheeks, leaving nothing more than a very tiny bloody stain on Amber’s left cheek.

After setting the bar back down on the rack, Amber walked up to wall mirror and began to admire herself.  She started to trace her finger down her ass cheek, smiling, knowing that at least one of those tiny creeps was now trapped deep within her body.

Meanwhile, Jeremy collapsed in exhaustion.  He had managed to crawl out of the hot canyon that was Amber’s ass crack, and collapsed in the back of her thong.  He didn’t see what became of Brenden, but knew that Amber’s giant cheeks had collided together.  He couldn’t see or hear Orlando now and automatically began to assume the worst.  But he was alive.  At least HE made it out alive.

“I made it….I fucking made it,” he said, sitting up and starting to laugh.  While Orlando had been stupid enough to go back and try to help that loser, Jeremy had stuck with his survival instincts and they had paid off for him big time.  “Now to find a way out of…..”

As Amber was admiring herself in the mirror, she grinned and pulled her hand back.  Bringing it forward quickly she gave her own ass a loud, hard slap.  She had no way of knowing it was a direct hit on Jeremy’s body, and she had essentially liquified the poor guy.

Walking across the gym to the small alcove where the water fountains were, Amber’s heart was racing.  She was feeling the best she had all day.  In fact this was the best she had felt in weeks.  “And they all deserved it,” she whispered to herself, trying to find a way to justify killing four people today at the gym.  Or at least, trying to justify not feeling bad about it.

--

Carter had just dropped off his bag in the locker room and walked into the gym.  He had been texting Amber earlier and knew she was having a very shitty day at work.  When she had not answered her phone, Carter made a safe assumption that she would be blowing off some steam at the gym.

While he was nowhere near the gym nut that Amber could be, Carter still made sure to try his best to work out regularly and stay physically attractive for Amber.  As he was finishing up work, Carter decided it would be nice to surprise his wife with a visit at the gym.  They could work out together, then go home and make a nice romantic dinner.  He had stopped by their house after work, changed clothes and drove over to the gym.

It didn’t take him long to spot Amber.  He had seen her walking out of sight towards the bathrooms and water fountains and thought it would be the perfect time to surprise her.

--

Amber stood hunched over the water fountain, sipping the cool water and trying to slow her heart rate.  She kept the shrinking device hidden and clutched tightly in her free hand. 

Suddenly, Amber felt a firm hand grab her ass and squeeze.  Her jaw dropped as she heard a man’s voice say “Nice ass baby,” and start to laugh. She started to see red.  She wasn’t thinking clearly.  Did this really just happen to her?

Seemingly acting on autopilot, Amber pointed her arm backwards towards whoever this creep was that thought it was appropriate to grab her ass.  The arm with a shrinking device in it. 

--

Carter thought his prank would be innocent enough.  He was beyond one hundred percent sure that this was Amber, he could recognize her backside anywhere after all.  He was already laughing when he quietly approached from behind.  He was tempted to put his hand over her eyes and yell “guess who?!” but thought this this would be funnier.

Grabbing Amber’s butt, Carter immediately felt her tense up and freeze.  “Nice ass baby!” he said, trying to be quiet enough as to not attract any attention from anyone working out in the nearby room.  He then saw his wife start to pivot and point something at him.

--

Turning around, Amber exhaled deeply, trying to piece together what had just happened.  Some perverted jerk had literally just grabbed the ass of her, a happily married woman.  She was surprised with herself though.  She reacted so quickly that she hadn’t even had a chance to see what her assaulter looked like at normal size.  Then she looked downward.

There, down on the ground was the miniaturized body of whoever this creep was.  “WELL, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!” Amber said ominously, staring down at the tiny man on the floor.  She put her hands on her hips to look more menacing.  He really was like a puny insect to her now.

Down on the ground, the reality of the situation was starting to set in for Carter.  He was dazed and disoriented at first, and it took him a second to realize what had happened.  His head was cloudy, and the unfamiliar sounds of being tiny on the floor were confusing him.  Then a titanic black shoe slammed down in front of him.  Carter screamed and fell to his ass.  He started to slow trace the outline of the show with his head, following it up past the ankle, the knee, some wide hips….

Wait, he knew those hips.  Carter’s jaw dropped as he soon realized he was staring up at the now gigantic body of his beloved wife, Amber.  She was glaring down at him with fury in her eyes.  She towered over him like an angry goddess.  Carter was starting to realize he may have made a huge mistake.

“I’VE HAD SUCH A SHITTY DAY,” Amber said with venom in her voice, staring right through her tiny husband.  “AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO DO THAT OF ALL THINGS.”  The giant woman lift up her hand and turned it, revealing her wedding ring.

“I’M MARRIED, YOU LITTLE SHIT.  AND EVEN IF I WASN’T….”  Amber closed her eyes and tried to collect her thoughts.  She didn’t realize this tiny creep down by her foot was desperately trying to wave his arms and get her attention.

“YOU KNOW WHAT, I‘VE GOT AN IDEA,” the giant woman said, starting to bend over, reaching down and easily plucking up her husband’s tiny body.  “COME WITH ME,” she said ominously before turning back to the gym.

To be continued…..

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!  More to come soon!