- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy!

--

Amber stood there, full of rage, holding the tiny sexual predator between her fingers as she pondered what exactly would be the appropriate punishment for this little creep.  She still couldn’t get over the nerve of this tiny guy, grabbing her on the ass while she was bent over.  “Damn, if only my husband were here,” she said to the miniaturized man with a twisted grin on her face.  “You’d really be in for it then.”

 

“Baby it’s me!” Carter shouted at the top of his tiny lungs.  He was regretting everything right now.  He thought surprising his wife at the gym would be a cute and playful thing to do.  He couldn’t have been more wrong.

 

“So, since you decided to lay your hands on me, I’m guessing you think I’m pretty sexy,” Amber said, pulling her arm away from her body so the shrunken idiot could get a better view of her gorgeous form.  “I bet you like what you see don’t you?  Of course you do, but I guess I just have that effect on people.” 

 

An idea popped into Amber’s mind as she examined her shrunken prize.  “You know, if you like my ass then I think you’ll love my tits,” she said, biting her lower lip in excitement.  She brought Carter’s tiny body up towards her chest and began to slowly drag him around.  “I’m a little sweaty already, but I’m just getting started,” she laughed.  Carter shouted and gagged as he was dragged through beads of his wife’s sweat the size of his own body. 

 

Coughing and struggling to catch his breath, Carter felt the pressure of his wife’s index finger off his body.  He heard a giant giggle shake the chest underneath him, and soon found himself sliding forward.  “Whoa what the hell?!” he shouted, before disappearing from Amber’s view.  The tiny man had now slid down the giant breast, his puny body pinned between Amber’s nipple and the fabric of the sports bra. 

 

“Hope you survive buddy!  I’ve got a workout to continue!” Amber mocked, twirling the shrink ray between her fingers.  She wiped her forehead and walked back into the main room of the gym away from the water fountains.  It was time for her to get some cardio done.

 

“Hmmmm, what to do,” she muttered looking around.  Her eyes fixated on the three stationary bikes near the back of the gym facing several television screens mounted on the wall.  Two of the bikes were available, as the middle one had a woman who appeared to be in her fifties using it.  “Those will work,” she whispered with a smile. 

 

As she approached, Amber frowned.  The bike she usually preferred to take was out of order, leaving only two.  Of the two, the available one had a rather poor view of the television, leaving just the bike with the woman peddling hard on it.  “Excuse me ma’am, are you going to be a while?” Amber said with a sigh, trying to sound as polite as she possibly could at the moment.  She was going to give this woman one chance.

 

The woman stopped peddling and shot Amber and annoyed yet confused look.  “There’s a bike right there,” she pointed dismissively.  “Why would I give you this one?”

 

“Well it’s got the best view of the T.V……” Amber said, voice trailing off. 

 

“I don’t care, I’m busy,” the woman snapped.  “Please leave me alone.” 

 

That was all Amber needed to hear.  She looked around and confirmed that no one was looking right at her and this desperate housewife on the bike.  “Bye bitch,” she whispered, causing the woman to snap her head back at Amber.  Before she could protest or say anything back, Amber fired her shrink ray, instantly reducing the rude woman down to size.

 

Bethany, the fifty-something year-old woman who had just been trying to enjoy her ride on the stationary bike when this insane woman started demanding her to get off.  Just as Bethany was about to go off on this bitch, something happened and she felt like she was falling.  Now, she was trying to get her bearings, when a foul odor struck her nose.  She didn’t realize it, but she was standing right atop the black cushion of the stationary bike that she had just been riding.  The smell that assaulted her nostrils was that of her own sweat. 

 

“You know, it’s polite to wipe off the machines when you’re done,” a titanic voice laughed from high above her.  Bethany looked up and started to scream.  Somehow, this crazy woman was now towering over her like a goddess.  “I don’t mind though, now move over!”

 

The poor woman could only watch as Amber swung one giant leg over the seat, momentarily hovering above it.  Bethany was greeted with a view of the planet that was Amber’s rear, her black yoga pants only enhancing the massive shape.  It soon dawned on her that the giant butt of Amber’s was coming crashing down towards her.

 

Bethany had nowhere to go.  She was trapped on this bicycle seat hundreds of feet in the air.  She could only scream hysterically as Amber’s ass made contact with the seat.  The whole ordeal lasted only a couple of seconds, with Bethany being crushed under the incredible weight and pressure of Amber’s backside.

 

Wriggling her butt into the seat to get comfortable, Amber smiled knowing she had obliterated the woman’s body into a paste.  “I asked nicely,” she giggled to herself.  As she started to peddle, she made sure to squeeze her breasts together quickly, just to torture that tiny guy between them a bit more.

 

Carter yelled as a wall of flesh crashed into him and knocked the air from his lungs.  Covered in his wife’s boob sweat, the tiny guy gasped for breath.

 

Amber began to ride hard.  She maintained a good steady speed and started to work up a real sweat.  About ten minutes into her ride, a middle-aged man sat down on the bike next to her.  She gave him a nod in acknowledgement and went back into her own world.  ‘As long as he didn’t piss her off he’d be fine’, she thought to herself.

 

While the ride on the stationary bike was refreshing for Amber and a torturous experience for Carter, it was an absolute hellish nightmare for Brenden.  The tiny guy was barely hanging on to life inside of Amber’s putrid asshole.  He had passed out from the sheer shock, but finally regained consciousness in the pitch-black tunnel.  He vomited upon waking up, the smells of Amber’s rectum were absolutely nauseating. But the tiny guy knew if he was going to survive he needed to find a way out of here. 

 

Feeling to slightest of irritations coming from inside her anus, Amber smiled and tried to re-adjust herself as best she could without making it obvious.  ‘Crap, didn’t think he’d still be alive in there’, she thought to herself, and tried to flex her cheeks together to get this tiny guy to stop. 

 

This worked momentarily, but Brendan was determined to try and find a way escape this wretched hellhole.  The tiny guy had crawled through the tunnel and was confident he had reached the sphincter which was guarding the exit of this hole. 

 

While Brendan gave a feeble effort to push through the hole sphincter, an act he was unable to do.  He heard a deep rumbling gurgle from somewhere in the darkness.  “No, not now,” the tiny guy whimpered, tears starting to form in his eyes.  He heard that horrid rumbling noise again and went into a panic.  The shrunken guy desperately tried to force his way through the hole.

 

Amber adjusted again, looking around in embarrassment.  If it wasn’t for the loud music blasting over the gym’s speakers, who knows how many people would have heard her insides screaming at her.  ‘No, not now’, she thought to herself.

 

Despite her trying to will it not to happen, Amber’s digestive system wasn’t having it.  With one last growl, a cloud of hot gas ripped through her rectum, beginning the process of choking and suffocating Brendan before is loudly escaped through her asshole, resulting in a fart. 

 

Amber’s eyes were wide and her cheeks went red.  She couldn’t believe she had just farted in public.  She frantically looked around hoping no one had noticed.  “Shit, sorry,” she said without thinking, though the only person who actually heard it was middle-aged man next to her. 

 

The man tried his best not to acknowledge it.  He wasn’t about to try and embarrass her or anything.  She just briefly looked away from the television to Amber saying, “No worries, you’re alri….”

 

“No!” Amber said, frustrated and embarrassed.  Without thinking she whipped out the shrink ray and fired at the man next to her.  Before the man had a chance to even process becoming an eighth-of-an-inch tall, Amber’s giant hand slammed down hard onto the seat, liquifying his tiny body into a red paste.

 

Looking around once more, Amber exhaled.  No one else had been around to witness that.  Glancing down at her hand she shook her head.  “Sorry buddy, might’ve been a bit of an overreaction,” she said before getting up and wiping her hand off on her pants.

 

Giving her boobs another quick squeeze to mess with the tiny pervert trapped between them, it dawned on Amber that she didn’t feel that annoying tickle inside of her asshole anymore.  She assumed it was because of her passing gas, which she thought should’ve kept Brendan quiet for a while.  She didn’t realize the poor guy had suffocated inside of her.

 

Getting up and walking to another section of the gym, Amber wanted to do some jogging on the running track.  As she walked in that direction, she froze.  There was a woman stretching in front of her, one that seemed all too familiar for some reason.  Then it hit her, she was one of the friends of that little bitch in the locker room. One of the girls who had left before Amber had shrunk her friend and ground her into a pulp between her fingers. 

 

Shannon stood there checking her phone, completely oblivious to the looming danger behind her.  She was lost in her own brain, texting her friend trying to figure out where she went.  She had no way of knowing the cruel fate her that her stuck-up friend was met with.  She was totally caught off guard when she heard a familiar voice say “turn around, bitch.”

 

Turning around, Shannon stared with blank confusion at the woman with a smug look on her face, staring right at her.  “Sorry do I know you?” she asked bluntly. 

 

Amber smirked.  “Don’t you remember?  The locker room?”

 

A lightbulb seemed to go off over her head.  “Ohhhh yeah,” she said with an uncaring shrug.  “Look lady, I don’t know what you and Clarrissa talked about but…..” was all she got out.  Amber pulled her shrink ray like a gunfighter in the old west and fired from the hip, striking Shannon directly.  The woman dwindled down rapidly, before anyone could even notice what had happened.

 

“Oops, did I do that,” Amber laughed, stepping forward towards her prey.  She bent down and plucked up the tiny woman, who was having a full-blown and very justifiable panic attack.  “Don’t worry, I did the same thing with your BFF Clarissa, she really didn’t seem to mind while she was still alive,” Amber taunted, watching the tiny woman lose her mind further. “Now why don’t you help me workout.”

 

Sitting down, Amber slowly removed her black gym shoe, followed by her black, ankle-length sock.  As she lowered Shannon down towards her bare foot, the tiny woman was hit with the noxious odor and started to gag.  “Awwww, doesn’t that smell good?” Amber teased, slowly dragging Shannon’s pathetically small body against the base of her sole.  She then maneuvered Shannon’s tiny body between her two largest toes.  “Hope you stay safe in there,” she mocked.  She started to pull the black sock back up over her toes to cover her foot.

 

“Wait no!  Stop!” screamed Shannon as the light faded and she realized she was now going to be trapped between this woman’s giant toes.  “Please don’t do this!” the tiny woman sobbed.

 

After a few stretches, Amber made her way to the jogging track of the gym.  Seeing the mainly open track caused the woman to grin.  There were still multiple people jogging on the track, though Amber felt confident that she could deal with them.  She looked down towards her shoes and gave her toes a big scrunch, wanting to torment this tiny woman further.  “Alright, hope you didn’t eat too much, don’t want you getting sick down there,” she teased. 

 

For Shannon, this was absolutely foul.  She could barely see anything as the black fabric kept any light that snuck inside Amber’s shoe out. Vision was the least of her worries though.  Her nostrils were assaulted by the pungent, foul odor that came from Amber’s sweaty toes.  She had a pounding headache and every step that Amber took made her want to barf.  The sweat wasn’t exactly pleasant either.  It trickled down her back, soaking the gear she had worn to the gym and worked out in.  She could not find a way to free herself from this wretched prison.  She wiped her forehead, starting to feel light-headed from the incredible heat/

 

“Alright, here we go,” Amber laughed to herself.  She rubbed her breasts from the outside of her shirt, making sure to toss the tiny guy around more.  She could feel his tiny body squirming against her nipple, and she was loving the power that came with that.  “Might need to try this with Carter when I get home,” she laughed to herself.

 

Amber took off down the track, starting with a nice, steady pace. She didn’t really want to over-exert herself, she was actually having a very productive workout when it came to blowing off steam.  Maybe it was her slowly slipping into ruthlessness with shrinking and killing off her tiny victims.

 

After several laps, Amber stopped.  People were starting to congregate on the track and slowing down her progress.  “Are you kidding me?  Go somewhere else if you want to talk,” she mumbled to herself.  Then a sadistic smile broke out over her face, as her hand slipped into her pocket and wrapped around the shrinking device.  She already knew what she was going to do.

 

Breaking out into a slow trot around the track, Amber started to approach three men slowly walking the track and walking with each other.  ‘Pick a lane, assholes’, she thought to herself.  Rather than shouting at them to move, Amber just pointed her shrinking device at the three men and fired three bursts.  The men dwindled down instantly, reduced to eighth-inch beings on the artificial surface of the track. 

 

The men started to freak out, trying to figure out what exactly had happened.  They all felt the earth starting to shake around them, and a vicious pounding quickly gaining on them.  They turned, but with one giant step, Amber’s giant, black tennis shoe came crashing down, flattening two of the men underneath it.  The third guy had just managed to avoid getting squished by sheer luck.

 

‘Well that was easy’, Amber thought to herself.  Soon enough, she felt herself gaining on a heavier woman.  Once again she lifted the shrink ray and fired.  This time, after the tiny woman diminished, Amber went out of her way to plant her foot right atop the woman, barely even breaking her stride. 

 

Inside the shoe, Shannon was barely hanging on.  She hadn’t been able to hold her stomach, and emitted a tiny amount of vomit in the black fabric.  That was the least of her worries.  The stench and heat were giving her the worst headache of her life, and she was barely hanging on.  Her head slumped forward multiple times and she had to struggle to stay conscious, as everything soon started to fade to black.

 

For Carter, he was having a slightly better time.  Unlike Shannon in her smelly confinement, Carter was still very conscious and aware of the danger of his situation.  Every step Amber took caused her bra to shake.  While he tried his best to stay put against her nipple, the giant drops of sweat might as well have been waterboarding him as they slid down over his head.  He stumbled to the left, blinded with his eyes full of sweat.  Suddenly a wall of flesh slammed right into Carter’s body, knocking him right on his ass.  He lay there gasping for breath for several seconds before he managed to get the strength to sitting up.  It dawned on him that due to her running, Amber’s breast had slammed right into Carter’s body.  He started screaming as the giant breast shook again and came back his way.

 

People on the track continued to seem to vanish into thin air and several joggers noticed this.  One jogger got off the track, not wanting to any part of what was going on.  Two more seemed to be panicking and walking with each other.  “Coming through,” they heard a feminine voice call out.  They turned and saw Amber approaching.  The woman came to a stop, breathing heavily.  Beads of sweat dripped down her forehead and she placed her hands on her hips.  “Just need a second,” she panted. 

 

“You alright?” one of the young women asked, slightly on edge though she could not explain why.  Something about Amber was just making her really uncomfortable.

 

“Yeah I just want to see one thing,” the sweaty woman said with a stretch, before quickly pulling her shrink ray and firing at the two women.

 

As they began to have a freak out on the now essentially empty track, screaming for their lives until a giant shadow overtook them.  “THERE YOU ARE!” a giant voice called out.  The women looked up to see a giantess towering over them.  “LET ME GET A BETTER LOOK AT YOU,” Amber said.  The massive woman lowered her face down, hands still on her knees.  It appeared that these two bug-sized women were trying to communicate with her waving their arms and jumping around.

 

Suddenly, a giant drop of liquid rolled down Amber’s nose, dousing the one of the tiny woman.  She other looked at her friend in panic, now covered in a giant drop of sweat.  Then, more drops started to rain down upon them. 

 

Amber just laughed.  She had wiped her forehead and flicked her hand in the direction of the tiny women.  Just the drops of her sweat were knocking these tiny women off their feet.  Standing up even taller, Amber momentarily pulled her lips in, before releasing a giant wad of spit onto the two struggling women.

 

Just as the two friends were managing to get to their feet after the rainfall of sweat drops, a cold, stickier liquid struck them.  The two women screamed, flailed and gagged, trying to free themselves from Amber’s sticky saliva.  They just heard the giant woman give a dismissive “PATHETIC.”  A shadow now loomed over the two tiny women.  They both began to yell one last time as Amber’s shoe loomed above the shrinkees.  The last site the two women saw, was the underside of Amber’s gym shoe, littered with red splotches and what appeared to be tiny bodies.

 

Grinding her foot back and forth, Amber looked around.  The track was now empty.  “That’s enough running for now,” she said.  “Time to hit the sauna then showers.”  The woman began to exit the track when she froze.  She slowly removed both her shoe and sock, revealing her barefoot to the world. 

 

“YOU ALRIGHT DOWN THERE?” she asked, doing her best to see how Shannon was doing.  She noticed Shannon wasn’t moving and her body slumped between Amber’s toes.  The poor woman was not able to survive the horrid environment inside of Amber’s sock. 

 

“Oh well,” Amber shrugged.  “Let’s see how my other toy is doing.”  Digging into her bra, she felt around and eventually found the shrunken body she failed to recognize as her husband.  He was soaked in her perspiration and his body was violently battered between the giant breasts.

 

“What’s wrong?  Was I too much for you?  I thought a creep like you would love that?” she giggled, rolling him between her fingers.  Carter said nothing.  He was exhausted and traumatized.  He just wanted to be back home right now.

 

“Come on, we can still have more fun,” Amber said, walking off the track. 

 

With only one shoe on, the woman walked towards the main area of the gym.  She failed to realize that that one “lucky” guy, the one who had avoided being smashed like his two friends when she first began shrinking her victims on the track, was right there.  The tiny guy broke into a sprint, though his fate was sealed when Amber’s bare foot slammed down upon his body. 


“I think we should hit the sauna,” Amber whispered to the tiny guy in her hand, and a cold chill raced down Carter’s spine.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Still more to come!