- Text Size +
Nick hated himself. He couldn’t believe what Julia had turned him into. He sometimes forgot that he was supposed to be enjoying his 20s; go on adventures with friends; at bars trying to pick-up girls. Instead, his hours were now spent at the behest of this woman he used to consider an ‘old hag’. The worst part is that she made him like it – he feared that if he ever did get back to his full size, he would look for a woman just like her. Confident, focused, and demanding.

“You know you sometimes remind me of my ex-husband.” Julia spoke down to Nick as she sat at her kitchen table reading the news on her tablet while eating an egg-white, wheat-bagel, turkey sausage sandwich she made herself after her morning run. “He thought he was such hot shit. Slept around on me during most our marriage. I really only stuck with him for Scarlett’s sake.”

Nick looked up from the ground as Julia paused to take a bite from her sandwich.

“Oh yeah. He thought he was so slick. Had his high-powered sportscar and would leave for long-weekends for ‘meetings’. Idiot didn’t even know I was getting my Shrinking Certifications.” Julia took another bite of her sandwich. “I waited until Scarlett left to go to Europe for the summer of her Junior Year of Highschool. It made it easier to plan things out. I wish I could have gotten a picture when he walked in and saw me standing there with a girl of my own...” Julia patted the pistol at her side. “It was great. He fought and screamed and, I’m sure, cussed, but then as Summer wore on he, began to change. By the time Summer was almost over he practically begged for me to abuse him which I obliged.” Julia smirked.  

“Eventually, I got the divorce papers filed and no longer had a use for him so one night I just flushed him down the toilet like the piece of shit he was.” Julia finished her sandwich and wiped her hands.

Nick had stopped licking between Julia’s toes and looked up at her in shock. She returned his stare with a toothy grin.

“Oh don’t worry little guy. I think you’ve been a great boy toy. If anything, you may be worth something on the secondary market. Now let’s get moving. I’m running late...”

Nick groaned in misery. Each breath he attempted was a battle as the sticky, warm flesh enveloped him. His arms and legs glued tight to the leather surface on which he lay, he was unable to work himself into a comfortable position. Instead, he was at the complete mercy of wherever Julia’s foot decided to move. His face covered in sweat, he did his best to blink his eyes and clear them, but they burned persistently. He felt the pressure around him lighten and seized his opportunity and inhaled deeply. The stale air filtered through Julia’s toes and into his lungs...

“Happy belated birthday!” An older blonde smiled at Julia and handed her a small gift bag.  

Julia glanced at the bag and smiled at an image of a basset puppy wearing a birthday hat printed on the glossy paper.

“Aw. Caroline. You didn’t have to.” Julia spoke as she took the bag from the woman.

“Of course I did! What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t get you something for your 50th birthday?” The blonde replied.

The two women stood chatting in the office break room. Caroline had recently returned from a two-week cruise with her family and was excited to catch up with Julia. The two had both worked together since their 30s when Caroline arrived to take over payroll. They became close friends as well as office gossips.  

“Aw! I love it!” Julia screamed as she opened the bag and pulled out her gift – a coral coloured tumbler.

“Read it!” Carolina directed her friend excitedly.  

Julia turned the tumbler around to find extremely small writing. It had to be no more than a size 4 font. She squinted and then sighed as she pulled a pair of reading glasses from her shirt pocket.

“...If you can read this you got on my bad side...” Julia read aloud and then burst out laughing. “Oh my god! I love this!” she shouted and leaned in to hug her friend.

The two women embraced and then Julia stepped back.

“I’m glad you like it. It was actually Frank’s idea.” Julia referred to her long-time husband.

“Aw. Tell him I said thanks.” Julia inspected the tumbler some more and then lifted it, “I’m going to go use it right now.” She turned to walk to the break room’s coffee station.

Within Julia’s right loafer, Nick was subjected to the familiar cadence of her footsteps. Shortly after being shrunk, he was surprised to notice the world within a shoe had a surprising number of sounds. His ears listened as accumulated sweat squeaked and squelched against the shoe’s leather. The rumble of Julia’s footfalls provided a heavy bass to the world. The suction of her instep against the insole provided a rythmic slap.  

Julia hummed to herself as she rinsed out and dried the tumbler. She then poured herself a nice tall pour of fresh coffee from a stained, glass pot.

“You're the only person I know who can drink that stuff straight.” Caroline spoke to her friend as Julia placed the lid on her cup without adding anything.

Julia took a sip and smacked her lips in satisfaction. “An old coworker used to say it kept me bitter.”  

Both women laughed and then Julia sighed. “Welp. Supposed I should get to my office. Got to do a disciplinary signing.”  

“Oh. Well don’t have to much fun.” Caroline winked.

The two women hugged once more and then went to star their days...

“Fuck no. This is bullshit. I’m not signing that!” The screams echoed in Julia’s office.

“Ms.Burnett. Please be advised that if you refuse to sign the discipline sheet this would qualify you for termination under Chapter D-65 rules.” Julia’s right hand rested over the pistol holstered on her right hip.  

“So fucking what!?” Kayla Burnett fumed. This was her first job out of college, and she couldn’t believe the things she had been accused of after only 8 months. “I did not do any of what was accused. You can take that paper and shove it up your ass!” The young blonde screamed angrily and then turned to leave. “Wait. This doesn’t' feel...” she began to speak but her voice disappeared into the ether.

Julia shook her head as she stood up, “The stubbornness of youth, huh?” She looked down into her right loafer in which Nick was glued. She smiled as his small head nodded.

Kayla’s head ached as the sights and sounds of her new world assaulted her. She stood up and shook her head, “What...what the fuck did you...” She began to scream but stopped as the world shook around her and then Julia appeared above her.

Julia sighed, “I guess you really wanted me to do paperwork today?” she then lifted her left leg over Kayla.

Kayla was speechless as she watched the gigantic size 11 sole lift from the ground and then hover above her. Its deep wrinkles and worn calluses were magnified 100 fold at her size. She turned to run but it was too late.

“I can’t wait until I retire. I’m getting too old to keep bending down.” Julia spoke as she used the big and second toe of her left foot to grab Kayla from the ground.

Kayla screamed as the giant digits positioned around her and then clamped together. The clamminess between them acted to adhere her to the skin.

Julia balanced herself on her right leg as she lowered her right hand to her left foot until they met. She splayed her toes.

Kayla screamed as she fell from between the toes into Julia’s awaiting palm.

From within Julia’s loafer, Nick watched as she returned to her chair and began the registration process he had now witnessed dozens of times since his own shrinking.

Kayla's screams continued as Julia dropped her upon her desk. She cowered as Julia’s hand reached over her and grabbed a massive tumbler. Kayal watched as Julia took a sip and then reached back to place the tumbler back onto a coaster. As Julia’s hand pulled away, Kayla noticed the small writing on the tumbler, “if you can read this...” Her stomach dropped at the dark humor.  

“Let’s get this over with.” Julia spoke down to Kayla in exasperation and began typing on the computer. She watched as Julia rummaged through her desk and pulled out a ruler. Kaya tried to run as Julia’s hands then descended toward her.

Julia barely had to concentrate as her fingers easily ensnared the smaller girl.  

Suddenly much more aware of her own nakedness, Kayla attempted to swat away Julia’s fingers as the larger woman put her through the registration process. “Don’t fucking touch those!” She screamed as one of Julia’s fingers pressed into her breasts to force her toward the massive ruler against her back.

“4 ¾ inches.” Julia noted aloud and typed into the computer.

Kayla’s head swam as the numbers hit her. No way was she only 4 inches tall. She was the tallest in her friend group. No way did she shrink so much. She felt her heartbeat in her chest as panic set in.

Julia finished typing into her computer and then looked down at Kayla, “Alright. Here’s the deal. You’re my third D-65 this month and my loafers are both occupied. Unfortunately, the system is full so I can’t allocate you to somebody else at this moment. That means you’re mine until a spot becomes open.”

Kayla struggled to stay conscious as Julia’s warm coffee scented breath washed over her.  

“As such. I’m putting you in my pocket for the rest of the day. I don’t want to hear a peep from you until I get home. Do you understand?” Julia asked sternly.

Now fearful for her life, Kayla nodded meekly.

Julia rolled her eyes, “NOW you shut up.” With this, she grabbed Kayla and shoved her into her front right pocket...

“These damn kids now days.” Julia grumbled to herself as she stepped through her home’s front door. She pushed off her right loafer and looked down at Nick as he was revealed. “If these new workers aren’t careful, I’ll have an entire closet of new insoles, little guy.” She teased. She kicked off her left loafer to reveal a small black man glued to its insole.

With her bare feet resting on the cool hardwood, Julia wriggled her toes and then reached into the front pocket of her capris.  

“Welcome to my abode.” She spoke to Kayla as her thumb and index finger held the girl’s torso.

Blinded by the light coming from Julia’s home’s many windows, Kayla struggled to remain calm. Between the giant fingers squeezing her chest and hanging the equivalent of hundreds of feet in the air she was frozen with fear. Along with the reality of no longer seeing her friends or family, Julie completely holding control of her life was now a very real thing.

Julia looked at Kayla who was nearly catatonic, “Not so tough now, little girl?” she thought to herself and smirked. Shen then reached down and grabbed her loafers with her other hand.

Kayla struggled not to vomit as she was whisked through the house by the giant woman. The entire experience was extremely disorienting. Without a word from Julia, Kayla was taken to a room with a large bed. No doubt Julia’s master bedroom. As the tiny girl looked around, she had to give props, the room was smartly decorated in a contemporary style.  

*THUMP* *THUMP* Kayla was startled as Julia let her loafers fall from her hand with no care for the men inside.

“You know you kind of remind me of my own daughter. She’ll actually be graduating this year. Maybe she’d like you as a present? It’d be like having her own mini me.” Julia smiled at the thought.

Kayla trembled at the thought of being nothing more than a gift for some girl fresh out of college.  

“J-Julia! M-miss Engles!” Kayla began to scream in hopes of the giant woman hearing her. “I’ll c-change! You can keep me to clean the toilets in the office! I’ll do anything! J-just please c-change me back!” She begged.

Julia lifted the little woman to her face and cocked her head to the side.

“You know. It’s kind of amazing how everybody squeaks differently when they’re shrunk. Yours kind of sound like a bird.” Julia smiled and then continued. “Anyway, there’s no use begging. Until they come up with some sort of microphone or something there’s no way I’ll understand you. Nick learned long ago that the best way to get my attention is just to do good work. And believe me, you’ll be doing a lot of work.”

Julia walked from her bedroom to the connected bathroom, “Now you just hang-out here while I wind-down. Lucky for you I’m going to skip the treadmill tonight.” Julia spoke to Kayla as she placed the tiny woman on her bathroom sink.

Kayla looked on as Julia stripped from her clothes. She felt her face reddened.

“Hope you’re not a prude. Gonna have to deal with this for now.” Julia spoke as she strutted by.  

Though in shock, Kayla did have to admit Julia’s body was great for her age. The woman obviously took great care of herself.  

The next 15 minutes consisted of Kayla looking around awkwardly for some way to escape while Julia hummed songs she didn’t recognize. Eventually the water cut off and the woman emerged. Kayla quickly averted her eyes.

Julia chuckled as she watched the tiny girl turn away.

“If this is going to be a problem for you, then maybe you should switch with Nick or Jalen? I’m sure neither of them would mind the view.” Julia joked.

Kayla briefly thought back to the countless times seeing Nick’s body within Julia’s footwear no matter how hot it was, and she was often barefoot. She shuddered at the thought of herself being forced to be under the older woman’s sweaty feet.

Eventually Julia was dressed in what Kayla guessed was her nighttime attire. An oversized white t-shirt with “BUTLER UNIVERSITY” emblazoned on it and a pair of sweat shorts. She looked down and grabbed Kayla from the sink top.  

“Let’s go get the boys and head downstairs.” Julia spoke to the smaller woman. Her bare feet slapped against the tiled floor as she walked from her bathroom...

Kayla’s face was contorted in disgust. Julia’s torso towered above as the woman was sat at a granite-topped kitchen island. Her loafers sat on the countertop as well. The tiny woman watched as Julia pursed her lips and pushed a globule a spit out. It fell into one of the loafers with a lout *PAT*...

Nick was used to the routine by now but it was never not degrading.

Julia had informed him during his first week being shrunk that the glue she used was specially sold by sex stores for holding tiny people to things. It was strong enough to last through multiple days but could be dissolved by simply licking it off. Obviously, she wasn’t going to lick her own insole so, instead, Nick was subjected to a near nightly saliva shower...

Kayla watched as Julia reached into her loafer and fished around for a couple seconds – eventually Nick Paulson was pulled into the air before her. She watched as Julia’s giant fingers neared and then lowered him toward her.

Still covered in Julia’s spit, Nick struggled to clear his eyes as the blurry image of Kayla came into view. He eventually felt his feet touch solid ground and braced himself as Julia’s fingers pulled away.

Kayla was slightly taken aback as she was so used to this man being nothing but a doll in Julia’s shoes but now he stood over her by almost 2 inches.

His vision cleared; Nick looked down at Kayla. It was never not a jarring experience whenever he was introduced to a new shrunken person. He feared he had shrunken Stockholm syndrome and preferred being the smallest person in the room at this point.  

As the two took one another in, Julia’s hand soon arrived with Jalen. She softly placed him down.

Kayla noticed that Nick and Jalen were about the same height. Nick was maybe taller by hair. She then thought back to learning about how shrink pistols work and that users set a percentage to shrink. She was curious if that was why she was smaller.

“A little trio. When’s the last time we had three or more of you together, Nick?” Julia asked down as she stared down upon the shrunken humans. “Oh yeah. After the Christmas party last year...a few too many eggnogs were consumed...” Julia trailed off  

“Well, Kayla. Ready to start your training?” Julia asked aloud and shuffled her shoulders in a teasing fashion...

A week later, Kayla felt zombified. The energy had been sucked from her thanks to Julia’s ‘training’. She no longer felt human and trembled around anybody larger than a foot. At to top of it all off, one of her worst nightmares was coming true.

“Miss Engles. No way. Really?” A young redhead seated across from Julia’s desk bounced giddily.  

“Yep. You passed all criteria for a D-65 so she’s all yours.” Julia smiled as she finished assigning Kayla to her former coworker...Julia knew this was Kayla’s office rival.  

Something about breaking another human down to make a different human happy really struck a chord with Julia. Under her desk her toes clenched Nick’s face as she watched the girl scoop up Kayla, “Ready to live in my shoe for the rest of your life!?” The other girl boomed as she skipped Julia’s office.