- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This takes place in the same universe as the Strawberry Shortcake stories and has a character from those make an appearance, but you don't have to have read those to enjoy this or get what's going on here.

Wilson groaned as his alarm beeped angrily, reminding him it was time to get up and get to work. His girlfriend Rhea squirmed in his arms, squealing in disapproval as her arms wrapped around his chest.

“I’ve got to go,” he protested.

“Stay in bed,” she asked sleepily. One of her fuzzy ears drifted low, teasingly tracing down his chin. Lepus tribe members, or rabbitfolk as they were more commonly called, had decent control over the furry ears that extended from the top of their heads, and he fought a ticklish laugh as her other ear came around.

“I’m getting up,” he decided, pulling the blankets off himself.

Rhea shivered, sitting up as he walked to the dresser. With a scowl she forced herself out of bed too, going to her own drawer to find some pants for the day.

“Eep!” she squealed excitedly as she felt Wilson run his fingers through her small cottony tail, leaping nearly two feet into the air as he chuckled. “C-Careful with it!” she whimpered, blushing as she looked up at her human lover.

Although Wilson was only 5’ 7” he towered over her, like most bunnygirls Rhea was only four and a half feet tall herself, with a lithe figure meant for speed. Her instinct was to flee as Wilson wrapped his arms around her, and her heartbeat raced like a drum as his strong arms curled around her, making her feel both trapped and safe at the same time.

“I think your tail is cute,” Wilson teased, reaching down and gently squeezing her bottom, letting one finger reach over to the fluffy cottonball as he did so.

“T-Thanks,” Rhea stammered, “Can I make your breakfast? Maybe carry your things to your car?”

Wilson sighed, “Rhea-“

“I know,” she sighed, “I’m sorry, but where I come from it’s normal for the girls to be a little… helpful, to our men, and you’re such a man too! So strong, so scary!”

“I don’t want you to be scared of me though,” Wilson said, stroking her cheek softly.

“I don’t mean it in a bad way,” Rhea insisted, “It’s just, you humans are carnivores, and you’re so big!” she shivered, “I sometimes just want to drop to my knees when you’re around!”

“I’m not that big by human standards,” Wilson chuckled, “and besides, I want our relationship to be more equal.” He swept Rhea up, holding her for a moment as she snuggled into his chest. “You need to learn to be a little more bold, assertive even! The human world can be pretty ruthless, and if I’m ever not around for whatever reason, I don’t want anyone pushing you around!”

As far as the various magical denizens of the world went, Rhea and the rest of the Lepus tribe didn’t look too inhuman. Floppy Ears and tail aside she could probably pass for a short woman with dyed blue hair, at least until you got to the hands and feet, both sets of appendages covered in the same soft fur as her ears. Her feet were longer too, more like a rabbit’s, allowing her to leap surprisingly long distances when she was startled, which was often.

“Right,” Rhea nodded, “I want to be more assertive, honest! But I don’t know how! I just get so nervous!”

“I think that tonight we can work on it together,” Wilson said with a wink, “You know what you need, right?”

“Yeah!” Rhea said eagerly, “I-I think maybe it’ll be easier for me to be forceful if you’re uh…” she gulped, “Smaller.”

Wilson felt himself shiver this time, shrinking potions were available at any Alchemy shop, and plenty of couples used them for bedroom fun, but he’d never experimented with them personally.

“I can’t wait,” he said eagerly, lowering her back to the ground. “I’ve got to get going, I’ll see you later tonight, okay?”

“Okay!” Rhea said, her ear hanging over her face in a nervous lopsided way, “I won’t let you down!”

Wilson threw his labcoat on over his shirt as he walked into the university’s Magical Sciences department. While the return of magic some years ago had initially taken mankind by surprise, now the affairs of the mystical were handled with the same rigorous study as anything else.

As he entered the main lab he saw his fellow research assistant, Lydia Ironwood, staring at a monitor as human blood cells swam in a strange purple liquid. After a few minutes the purple liquid seemed to be repelled, and the human cells floated on as normal.

“Damnit!” Ironwood exclaimed, pounding her desk angrily.

“Still no luck?” Wilson asked, stopping to look at her workstation.

“No,” Ironwood groaned, “The were-gene just isn’t binding!”

“Obviously it does somehow,” Wilson said with a frown, “otherwise we wouldn’t have werewolves, right?”

“Right,” Ironwood sighed, standing upright, “somehow the Were-Gene allows the adoption of a secondary set of DNA upon exposure to moonlight, and it’s applied nearly instantly! Imagine the possibilities if we could create a synthetic version?” A mad grin came over her face, “Werewolves are only the beginning, we could make ourselves anything, we could even adapt it to human DNA, imagine were-humans? We could become entirely different people under the moonlight!”

“But what about all of the extra aggression that comes with were-… ism?” Wilson asked, unsure of what to call the condition. “I wouldn’t mind turning into my favorite celebrity under moonlight, but not if I’m going to go rabid and tear up the town.”

“That’s likely just because most humans can’t handle the lupine instincts that usually come with the were-gene,” Ironwood said dismissively, “it’ll need testing of course, but I believe that a more mundane transformation would result in much more normal behavior.” She turned to a glowing white rock, roughly the size of a golf ball, contained under a small glass dome, “besides, the effect is contingent on the magical energies of the moon, if the transformation proves problematic, it’s as simple as avoiding moonlight, or in the case of my own experiments, samples from its surface.”

“Good luck with it,” Wilson said with a shrug, “let me know if you need anything, I’m just working on synthesizing unicorn horn.”

Ironwood raised an eyebrow, “I suppose hospitals would be interested in it, does the artificial version have the same curative properties regarding poisons and such?”

“Not yet,” Wilson admitted, “so far it’s just normal ivory, but it does have a native enchantment signature that I think can be activated if the right growth conditions are met.”

“Keep me posted,” Ironwood said, turning back to her own monitor.

Rhea gulped nervously as she looked back and forth at the towering humans on either side of her. She was just waiting at the crosswalk with the rest of the crowd, and none of them were even looking at her, but every instinct of hers told her that she was surrounded by humans, that she had to run.

No! She thought, forcing herself to breathe deeply, I am a strong, independent rabbit-girl! I will NOT run away from big scary humans, maybe I’ll even ask them for directions!

She forced a smile, looking up at a middle-aged human with earbuds in, “H-Hi, excuse me-“

“Hmm?” the man asked, pulling the earbud out and looking down at her.

“EEP!” Rhea bolted across the street just as the walk sign turned on, leaving the stunned crowd in the dust as she moved like a blur down the sidewalk on the other side.

She finally managed to stop herself, the flight instincts finally subsiding as she came to a halt, panting, in the alleyway that led to the magical district. She winced as she looked around, there were a few creatures here that had scents even more frightening than humans, but she forced herself to stop looking around, ignoring the canine grin that a passing wolf-girl gave her.

“Hey bunny,” the girl said, her long bushy tail swishing behind her menacingly, “You’re cute, want to get a bite to eat?” The way the wolf-girl licked her lips was sensual and frightening at the same time.

“N-No, I have a boyfriend!” Rhea squealed.

“Yeah,” the wolf girl laughed, “I can smell the human on you… but a human guy needs more than a scared little bunny, doesn’t he?”

“No!” Rhea said, forcing herself to stand her ground as the wolf girl circled her, “H-He’s very happy with me!”

“Whatever,” the wolf girl replied, “when you realize you can’t please your human, bring him by here and you can watch while I fuck him.” She glanced at Rhea’s behind, “you’ve got a cute little ass though, I don’t normally go that way, but damn! I could see us having some fun in the sack too!”

Rhea’s face burned with anger, “F-Fuck you!” she stammered, huffing as she walked further down the alley, towards the potion shops.

“Ooh, feisty little cottontail!” the wolf girl called with a laugh. “Just admit it, humans need alphas, not cute little bunnies!” Rhea refused to look back, ignoring the continued taunts as the wolf-girl tried to get under her skin.

I can too please Wilson… She scowled, then smiled at her courage, I told a wolf girl to fuck off, that’s something, right? Still, she knew that as much as Wilson talked about their relationship being more equal, there was a part of him that wanted her to go further than that, to be the one in charge… Something totally outside of Rhea’s experience.

The size change potion will help, she insisted, if he’s small and cute, I can do whatever I want with him!

She walked into the store, causing the witch behind the counter to look up from her book, “Welcome to Darcy’s Potions,” she said with a smile, “Is there anything I can do for you?”

“I need a shrink potion please,” Rhea said meekly, “A-And one to un-shrink, if it’s not too much trouble.”

The witch sighed, gesturing to the shelf behind her, “I’m fresh out, sorry. I’m not brewing any more until tomorrow, you might have to try a different place.”

“Oh, okay,” Rhea said, her ears drooping with disappointment as she walked out of the store, “Thanks anyways…”

She trudged out of the store, trying to remember if there were any other alchemists or witches nearby who could sell her the potions she needed.

“Hey, psst,” a voice called from a nearby alley.

Rhea turned to see blue scales glittering in the dark, followed by the grinning form of a Lamia, slithering into view. The snake-woman was wearing a thick trenchcoat, and her eyes darted around suspiciously as Rhea walked closer.

“Can I help you?” Rhea asked warily, tensing to flee if the Lamia leapt at her.

“No, I think I can help you though,” the Lamia laughed, “let me guess, Darcy in there doesn’t have what you need?”

“How’d you know?” Rhea asked, surprised.

“She never brews enough of the good stuff, luckily I’ve got a line on some more affordable goods, if you know what I mean.”

Rhea frowned, “It’s not from those black market alchemists that live in the sewers, is it?”

“No, these are all good surface dweller brews, honest!” The lamia said, raising her hands. She looked around again, slowly undoing the sash on her trenchcoat, and with a flourish she spread it wide, revealing a myriad of glowing bottles in the large pouch pockets inside.

“Whoa,” Rhea whispered, leaning in.

“Whoa is right,” The Lamia muttered, “some of this stuff is really hard to get, now what are you after? Laser-eyes in a bottle?”

“I want a shrinking potion,” Rhea said eagerly, “and a regrowth potion.”

“Ooh, playing with a boy, eh?” The snake woman chuckled, sliding a hand into one of the pockets. It came out with three small bottles, clinking against one another. “Blue to shrink,” she explained, “red to regrow,” she hefted the third bottle, a glowing green color that outshone the other two, “and a little bit of this to make sure you can both go all night long!”

Rhea gulped, “I don’t know if I need anything like that…”

“Come on, don’t you want to show that man of yours who’s boss?” the Lamia taunted, “I mean seriously, that’s why a person buys a potion like this, right?”

“Right,” Rhea nodded, “Okay, sure, I’ll take the green one too!”

“Attagirl!” The lamia said with a smirk, extending her hand as Rhea placed a handful of bills in it. “Say, if you’re shrinking your man tonight, do you want a vore potion? Standard anti-acid, extra oxygen, really makes that whole thing less uh, deadly.”

Rhea balked, her face going pale, “I-I can’t even eat meat!” she protested.

The Lamia rolled her eyes, “herbivores… Fine, just come on back if you find yourself needing more later!”

Rhea giggled, sliding the potions into her purse, bounding off down the street eagerly. The Lamia closed her coat, sighing happily to herself as she tied the sash again.

“Another satisfied customer,” she muttered.

“There she is!” someone barked. The Lamia perked upright, “Police! Freeze!” A moment later a pair of human police officers, along with a squat green goblin in a matching blue uniform, appeared, weapons drawn. A police car with red and blue sirens pulled up in front of the alley, and with a start the Lamia threw her arms into the air.

“W-What’s going on!?” she shouted, fighting the urge to slither away, “I’m just an honest potions dealer!”

“Yeah right,” a human officer said, cuffing her hands behind her back, “You’re wanted for dealing in counterfeit potions!”

“Hey, my shit works!” The lamia cried as they led her towards the squadcar.

“We’ve got a terrarium full of tiny humans down at the station that say otherwise,” the officer laughed, “and one old man who said you were giving him an x-ray eyes potion, he got laser vision and melted a hole in the side of the Victoria’s Secret, you’re just lucky nobody got hurt!”

“Oops,” the Lamia muttered, “Those colors can be pretty tricky to remember…”

Ironwood snapped her pencil in two as she stared at the beaker of purple fluid, once again it had failed to bond to the were-gene, leaving a thin film at the top as the human cells rejected the mixture.

The door to the lab opened, and Wilson and Ironwood looked up to see Professor Dagmar enter. With his long white beard he could have almost been a wizard, though instead of long flowing robes he was dressed in a labcoat, the same as they were.

“Lydia,” he nodded at Ironwood, “Wilson, I just thought I’d come and check on your project progress!”

Ironwood gulped, “S-Sir, there have been some setbacks, but my theory is sound-“

Dagmar sighed, “Lydia, you might want to choose a different project before you’ve pursued this too far to turn back. It’s an ambitious theory you have, but perhaps one better suited for post doctorate work.”

“Have you checked your blood samples for the Grima gene?” Wilson piped up suddenly, “If there was a secondary transformative gene in the sample it could explain why the Were-Gene isn’t working.”

“I’m sure that Miss Ironwood has checked for it,” Dagmar said dismissively, “it’s rare enough in any event.” He grinned as he walked over to Wilson’s desk, “how is the artificial unicorn horn coming along?”

“Great!” Wilson said eagerly, “It’s retaining magical properties for several hours after manufacture now, I think that I should be able to produce a stable version.”

“Good lord,” Dagmar breathed, “T-That’s quite impressive! Can you show me some of your data?”

“Sure,” Wilson beamed, “Let’s go to my office!”

Ironwood glared daggers at them as they left, they must think I’m an idiot, she thought angrily, the Grima gene… She scowled angrily as she carried her vial of were-gene serum to the sink, pouring it down without a second thought.

The door to the lab opened again, and Ironwood turned to see a nervous looking bunnygirl poking her head in.

“H-Hello?” she called, “Is Wilson here?”

“He’ll be back soon enough,” Ironwood called, walking over to her. “What can I help you with?”

Rhea fidgeted slightly as the human woman stood over her, “I’m Rhea, H-He’s my boyfriend!”

“Wilson’s dating a demi-human?” Ironwood chuckled, “interesting. Well, come in girl.”

Rhea gulped, sensing Ironwood’s frustration, “If you’re in the middle of something I can go-“

“I’m not mad at you bunnygirl, I’m just having an off day,” Ironwood growled. She reached up into the cabinet over the sink for her coffee mug and the small box of herbal tea bags. “I’ve had a pipe burst in my apartment, I couldn’t find parking, and the football team hit me with the damn ball when I was walking by their practice field!”

Rhea frowned, “I’m sorry…”

“And to top it off, my were-gene research might be a dead end,” Ironwood growled. She paused for a moment, glancing at Rhea, “Tea?”

Rhea perked up immediately, “Yes please!”

Ironwood grabbed a second tea bag, then frowned, realizing she only had one mug. With a shrug she grabbed the glass beaker, forgetting she’d used it for the were-gene sample, filling it with hot water and letting the tea bag steep.

Rhea didn’t seem to mind the lab glass, and took a sip of the tea with a smile, “Mmm! Thanks!” She glanced around the lab, looking for Wilson, then lowered her voice, “S-Say, you’re Lydia Ironwood, right? Wilson says you’re an expert on potions?”

Ironwood smiled, “I didn’t realize Wilson had recognized my genius, but yes, I am.”

“Can you take a look at these for me?” Rhea asked, pulling the bottles out of her purse, “I bought these from a street vender after the store was out, I just want to be sure that they’re what I was told they were.”

Ironwood took the potions from her, holding the bottles up to the light with a frown, “A standard shrinking potion, and… a shrink-lock potion?”

“Shrink lock!?” Rhea squeaked, “No, it was supposed to be a regrowth potion!”

“Well it isn’t,” Ironwood chuckled, “this is going to lock someone’s size in, it’s meant to prolong the effects of shrinking potions. Once you take this? The only way to regrow is with a whole team of mages from a hospital.”

“Oh no,” Rhea muttered, looking downcast, “I really needed a regrowth potion tonight…”

Ironwood glanced at her, thinking. Finally a smile crept across her face, and she placed the shrink lock potion back on the table, returning the other two to Rhea.

“Why don’t I brew you up a regrowth potion?” Ironwood said, “I presume that the shrinking potion is for dear Wilson?”

Rhea blushed, “Uh… well, the thing is-“

“Please, Wilson’s always enjoyed looking up at a woman,” Ironwood chuckled, “just have your fun with him tonight and come back for the antidote tomorrow, it’s that simple.”

“Oh wow!” Rhea said, bouncing slightly in excitement, “I-Is there any way I could repay you?”

“I need some blood samples from magical creatures,” Ironwood explained, “Rabbitfolk are rare enough here, if you would give me some of yours it would be a great boon to my research.”

“Sure!” Rhea said eagerly, “I don’t know why Wilson says you’re so cold, you’re really nice!”

“Yes,” Ironwood grumbled, “of course.”

Their conversation was interrupted as professor Dagmar and Wilson returned, laughing and joking amongst themselves. Wilson spotted Rhea, waving eagerly as she bounded over to him.

“Rhea!” he called, “you didn’t have to come meet me here at the lab!”

“I just got so excited!” she blushed. “Let’s go have dinner, somewhere fancy!”

“I’ll leave you two young lovers to it,” Dagmar laughed. He glanced over at Ironwood, “Lydia, be sure not to stay too late, it’s not good for you to miss so much sleep!”

“It’s not so good for you to miss so much sleep!” Ironwood mocked him under her breath, “Lazy old man… I’ll show him, show them all!”

“What was that?” Wilson asked, turning back to her as he walked arm in arm with Rhea towards the exit.

“Have a nice dinner!” she waved, faking a smile. You’re going to be doll sized by the end of the night, she thought, smirking as she looked back to her lab equipment. I hope that bunny girl knows how to handle that green potion, Elven Aphrodisiacs can be quite electric! She chuckled, the truth was that the stamina potion was essentially just a magical energy drink, and while rabbitfolk were technically magical creatures, there probably weren’t any abilities, beyond their famous libido, that would be enhanced by an additional burst of magical energy.

Probably.

Wilson and Rhea had gone out to dinner at an upscale restaurant on the riverfront which was locally renowned for its mix of foods for both humans, and a wide variety of magical beings. Rhea didn’t need much to accommodate her diet of course, simple salads were almost always her course of choice, but the plate of glazed carrots had been a delight all the same.

“You’re sure you don’t mind that I got the steak?” Wilson asked as they walked back to their apartment.

“I don’t mind if you want to eat meat,” Rhea muttered, “I wear leather, you know? I just literally can’t digest it.”

“Right,” Wilson nodded, fumbling for his keys.

His heart was pounding as they walked inside, while sex was a frequent and pleasant part of their relationship, he’d always been the aggressor, the initiator. Tonight was going to be different, and he could swear there was something different about her, a more confident look on her face, a more sure step as she followed him in.

“Okay,” Rhea gulped, looking up at him with a meek smile, “I guess this is it, are you ready?” she reached into her purse, drawing out the blue and green bottles. She handed him the blue one, popping the small cork off the green one herself.

“I’ll just take a little to start with,” he said, grinning.

“Sounds good,” Rhea giggled.

Wilson removed the cork, slowly sipping from the top of the potion, then placing the cork back into place. A moment later he gasped as the world started to expand, stretching away as his clothing raced against his skin, becoming looser and looser as he dwindled.

“Look at you!” Rhea cooed, seeing her human lover stop just below chest height. She walked up to him, admiring his new form. “So, do I seem all big and scary now?”

“No,” he chuckled, “you’re still the same old Rhea, just… bigger.”

Rhea frowned, “We’ll see about that,” she said with a wink, “If I get really riled up, maybe I’ll spank you, would you like that?”

“Yes ma’am,” he said with a grin. “So what does your potion do?”

“It’s supposed to make me more aggressive,” she shrugged, “hornier or something? Ironwood said it was okay.”

Wilson frowned, “hold on, why were you talking to her about potions?”

“Nevermind that,” Rhea said, raising the green vial to her lips, “I want to get started!”

She let the liquid slide down her throat, savoring the sweet and almost sour taste as it slid over her tongue. The mixture hit her stomach, causing a warm bubbling feeling as the magical energies took effect, strengthening her libido instantly as the tendrils of magic stretched out, looking for any enchantments or magical reactions to link to. They quickly found the small traces of the Were-Gene serum, still lingering in Rhea’s stomach, washed into the tea which had been brewed in the same glass used to mix it.

“Whoa,” Rhea whispered, stumbling slightly. She looked at the green vial, her eyes wide.

“What, does it feel good?” Wilson asked curiously.

Rhea stumbled to the kitchen window, her teeth gritted as she pulled the curtain away, revealing the full moon hanging over the city’s buildings. She started panting, leaning on the counter, her skin was itching…

“Rhea?” Wilson asked, concern creeping into his voice.

She responded by crying out in pain, feeling her body stretch. Wilson backed away as Rhea began to grow towards the ceiling, her joints crackling as her arms went from smooth to muscular, the hair on her hands puffing outward and extending down her forearms. Another tuft of soft hair expanded out around her chest, giving her a trim coat of fur just below her breasts, which were already growing in time with the rest of her.

Wilson tried not to stare as her small chest exploded outwards, ripping her clothing as her breasts went from A-cups to E-cups in seconds. Her pants went next as her bottom rounded out, splitting them at the seams so quickly that they flew off her, leaving the now towering bunny girl in nothing but a pair of panties that were struggling to hold together. There was a final ominous *snap* as they joined the rest of the clothing, revealing her glistening womanhood with a rough patch of curly hair over it. Her thighs were as thick as his waist now, no longer the trim legs built for speed, but columns of solid curvaceous flesh that could crush his body easily. A hint of dread filled him as he realized just how much larger this new Rhea was, towering at nearly nine feet tall she would have easily manhandled him at his old height, but at his new three foot size he was downright puny before her. As she glanced around and let her gaze linger on him, her smile told him that she realized it. Her tail, gone from a cute little cotton ball to a massive bushy thing, twitched excitedly as she took him in.

“This feels… awesome,” Rhea grinned, flexing her arms and looking down at her breasts. Her eyes were sharp, yellow, and her floppy ears had gone from softy and velvety to thick and furry, standing at attention as her head brushed the ceiling of the apartment.

“Are you still… you?” Wilson whispered, backing away reflexively.

“Yeah,” Rhea replied, looking down at her form. She sniffed the air, giggling, “Are you still you though?” she looked down at him, a hungry look in her eyes. The floor creaked as she stepped towards Wilson.

“W-What do you mean by that?” he stammered.

“Your smell, it’s usually so strong, so aggressive,” she murmured, “But now it’s different, it’s soft, sweet, cute.” She leaned down, her arms wrapping around him and pulling him close so she could sniff his hair. “It’s the same smell,” she groaned, “but it’s like I’m smelling it in a different way,” she giggled, “like how coffee smells the same, but different after you’ve had a cup, you know?”

“I-I guess you’re not smelling me as a predator anymore,” he managed, looking up at the bunnygirl who now stood three times his height.

“Nope,” she chuckled, “something’s telling me you’re definitely lower than me on the food chain now.”

“You’re a rabbitgirl though,” he said with a weak smile, “Herbivore, right?”

“I don’t know,” she mused, “I can smell that steak you had for dinner on your breath, and it’s smelling different too!”

She swept him up, pressing his face into hers and giving him a deep kiss. Her long, powerful tongue snaked over his, forcing it down and exploring his mouth as he gasped, collapsing into her and letting her grope his body, pulling off his loose clothes and quickly stripping him as naked as she was.

Wilson gasped for air as she ended this kiss, giggling at his expression while she held him in her arms. She slowly lowered him down, eyeing his erection with a predatory smile as she sniffed the air again, inhaling the scent of his swirling fear and arousal.

“Rhea, did Ironwood give you anything?” Wilson asked suddenly. “She was working on the were-gene, doesn’t this all seem very were-wolfish to you!?”

“Nah, they get scary,” she grinned, gesturing down at her body, “I got sexy!”

“Y-Yes, well, the primary instincts of a wolfkin and a rabbitkin are likely very different, but the aggression seems-“

She strutted forward, pouncing down and pinning him to the tile in one swift motion, “You wanted more aggression, didn’t you?” she asked with a smile.

He swallowed nervously, “I guess I did,” he said sheepishly.

“Then shut up and accept that you’re the bitch now,” she whispered in a gravelly voice, “we’ll fix this later… If we fix it anyway.”

“If!?” Wilson squeaked.

“Hush!” she snapped. Her hand gripped his arm, lifting him up in the air, bringing his erection level with her face as he flailed.

“R-Rhea!” he gasped, feeling her lips slide over his cock with relish, sucking eagerly. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he gritted his teeth as her tongue explored up and down his length.

She pulled him free from her lips with a wet *pop* just before he came. He looked down at her pleadingly, eliciting nothing but a smug chuckle from the gigantic bunnygirl.

“Aww,” she teased, letting her fuzzy ear playfully run up his shaft, “did the poor little human not get to cum?”

“Please!” he asked in a pleading tone.

“I like hearing you beg,” she growled, “now come here!”

She hugged him close to her, pressing his face into her now immense cleavage. Wilson’s cries became muffled as she buried him deep between the massive fluffy pillows, enjoying the massive endowment she’d never enjoyed before. Her other hand came down, cupping his bottom as she forced his pelvis against hers. Her head arched back, her ears flopping against her hair as she cried out in pleasure.

“There we go!” she screamed, driving up against the wall.

Wilson grunted as he felt the drywall behind him crack as he was forced into it, and a moment later the amazon holding him up began to roughly hump him against it, making forceful love to him in a way that he’d never experienced.

“Take it human!” Rhea panted, grinding her hips into his, “you’re a bunnygirl’s breeding bitch now!”

With his face buried in her cleavage Wilson could only shout muffled screams in reply. Rhea didn’t let up, gripping his hips and holding his body up as she slid up and down his length, deepening the dent in the wall as she acted as a wrecking ball, tearing Wilson’s resistance and the wall behind him to pieces.

“FUCK!” she cried, shuddering as an orgasm set her hair and her ears straight on edge. She felt her tiny lover spasm as well, and tightened her grip on him, making sure that not a single drop of his spilled seed would escape her. She panted for a moment, grinning as she enjoyed the rush of truly taking her mate.

This is so much different from how I normally am, she thought, I could do anything like this, nothing could hold me back…

She slowly backed away from the wall, fighting a laugh as she saw the damage, “I guess we’re not getting our security deposit back.”

Wilson slid down her body, cradling her thick thighs in shock as he looked at the spot where he’d been roughly fucked against the wall. Dimly he was aware of a slight itch on his back, and he realized he’d probably have at bare minimum a rash there the next day.

“T-That was certainly an experience,” he managed, standing up weakly.

Rhea’s hand came down, cupping the side of his head and pressing it against her hips as she nodded, “It was,” she said with a grin. She looked down at her mate, running her hands through his hair, “I don’t think I’m done.”

Wilson looked up at her, his eyes wide, “Huh?”

“Take me from behind!” she ordered, grabbing his arm and pulling him to their bedroom.

“T-Take you!?” he asked, stumbling behind her, “Rhea, I can’t even reach!”

She rolled her eyes, flicking her ear out of her eyes as she knelt down on all fours, “Come on!” she called, “Stand on your tiptoes if you have to!”

Wilson nodded, feeling himself rise to attention again as he saw her massive and perfectly rounded ass. Rhea’s bottom had always been a cute, pert little thing, but now it was like it was wider than he was, a powerful thing that would swallow him up.

Okay, you’re still the man, you’re still the human, he grinned, approaching her, and were-bunny or not, she’s still just a bunny!

He slid into her, causing her to ball her fists on the carpet. His hands slapped down on each of her cheeks, anchoring himself as he thrust against her.

“Mmm… not bad,” she growled, chuckling as he gave her all that he had.

Not bad!? Wilson thought, grunting as he pounded away at her. He gritted his teeth, redoubling his efforts.

“Okay, seriously, let’s go!” Rhea shouted, gritting her teeth.

Wilson took a deep breath, wishing he’d visited the gym more often as he slid in and out of her, his lungs burning with exertion as pleasure raced up and down his spine.

“Okay, you had your chance,” Rhea grinned.

Wilson started in surprise as her bottom started back into him, and soon she’d scooted across the room, once again pressing him against the wall. With a grunt she started thrusting backwards at him, picking up speed as she pinned him with her ass.

“Now we’re talking!” she growled, grinding against him with enough speed that he found himself struggling just to stay upright.

“Oh god,” he moaned, feeling his resistance crumble as he fell forward onto the cushion of her ass. He felt himself spurt into her, cumming forcefully and doing his best to thrust his hips in time with hers. She seemed to clench around him, draining his manhood as she slowed her rhythm.

“Ah,” she sighed, feeling her own orgasm slowly fade. She giggled as she leaned back again, keeping Wilson pinned against the wall by her ass. “Wilson?” she asked in a faux sweet tone, “I didn’t break the wall again, did I?”

“N-No,” he stammered, “I think it’s in one piece.”

“What about your cock?” she asked teasingly, wiggling her bushy tail against his face.

“Tired, but alive,” he reported back, fighting a laugh from the ticklish fuzzy tail.

“Good,” she sighed, “But… I’m not done yet.”

Wilson looked up at her, his eyes wide, “R-Rhea, you’re joking, right?”

“I feel like I need to be filled Wilson, you’ve gotten a little of your seed into me, but I don’t feel full…”

“You’re three times my size!” he protested.

“Then you’ll need three times as much cum,” she said, looking back at him with a grin. “I can feel your manhood rising again, pressing against me.” She shifted her ass back and forth over him, slowly positioning herself. A moment later she felt his once again erect piece slide inside of her, settling in as though it had never left. With a slow, forceful thrust of her hips backwards, she began to grind him against the wall again.

“I guess I can go again,” Wilson groaned, leaning back against the wall, no longer able to resist her as she began their third round of the evening.

Rhea stretched, finally feeling sexually sated as she looked down at a near comatose Wilson, laying in their bed.

“Did you enjoy it, my love?” she asked, stroking his face.

“I can’t feel my legs,” Wilson said with a dreamy smile.

“You’re probably dehydrated,” she muttered, placing a hand against his forehead. “Wait here, I’ll go out and get you something to drink.” She stood up, her head grazing the ceiling as she looked around her room for anything to wear. Finally, after rooting around in the closet for a few minutes, she found a loose bathrobe of Wilson’s, and at her new size it could just barely cover her. She grabbed a spare blanket, tying it around her waist like a dress.

It'll do, she thought, heading for the door. A lot of larger magical creatures didn’t wear normal clothing anyway, anyone who saw her would probably assume she was just a recent arrival in the human world, although in truth she suddenly wasn’t very worried about what people would think of her.

An electric tingle came over Rhea’s skin as she stepped out of the apartment and into the moonlight. She looked up, grinning at the silvery orb in the sky, and before she could stop herself she let out a long howl, echoing through the apartment blocs and joined by a handful of neighborhood dogs.

Her ears twitched in pleasure at the chorus, and she had a spring in her step as she walked to the small convenience store across the street from the complex. It was mostly empty, save for the shopkeep, who gulped nervously as she ducked down to enter the store.

“W-Welcome,” he stammered.

Rhea just nodded, stalking over to the coolers. After a few minutes of consideration, she grabbed a sports drink that promised to rejuvenate and rehydrate.

The door dinged again, and Rhea’s nose twitched. She smiled as she smelled something familiar.

“Hey loser,” the wolf girl chuckled, strutting into the store with her canine ears twitching excitedly, “I’m going to go grab something from your cooler, and I’m not going to pay, is there going to be a problem?”

The shopkeeper winced as she flashed her sharp canines, “N-No.”

Rhea smirked, seeing it was the same girl that had taunted her the day before, her lupine tail swishing behind her. The wolf-girl sniffed the air suddenly, looking around.

“Bunny-bitch, are you here? Get your cute little ass out here for me!”

Rhea gripped her drink in hand, standing up to her full height and letting the wolf girl see her towering over the product aisle. She locked eye contact, slowly moving around the display with a grin as the wolf girl’s ears went flat and her eyes wide. Her bushy tail, once swishing so arrogantly, now hung down between her legs.

“Hey,” Rhea smirked, looking down at the wolf-girl.

“H-Hey,” the wolf girl muttered, “you’re uh… different from this morning.”

“Yeah,” Rhea grinned, “I’m really glad I ran into you.” Her hand came down, playfully ruffling the wolf girl’s ears, “What was it you said, that I could watch you fuck my boyfriend?” The wolf girl just nodded meekly, whimpering under her breath. “I already fucked him,” Rhea whispered with a grin, “but maybe I could drag your Cute. Little. Ass. Back, and then have some fun with it while he watches?”

“I-I’m sorry,” the wolf girl stammered, backing away, “I-I was just talking trash!”

Rhea just laughed, glancing back at the shopkeep, who was looking on with concern, “Tell you what, go pay for my drink, and I’ll pretend I don’t remember the things you said earlier.” She paused, “Oh, and never bully this clerk again, I’ll know if you do!”

A rush of excitement filled her as she watched the wolf girl run past her, slamming her credit card down for the shopkeeper. With one final wink to the pair, she headed out the door, sports drink in hand.

Being assertive is great, she thought dreamily, I don’t know if I want to go back to how I was…

She slowly made her way up the apartment stairs, deep in thought. Finally she walked back into the apartment, stripping off her makeshift outfit as she entered the bedroom. With a flourish she tossed the sports bottle to Wilson, who caught it, looking at her in surprise. He quickly pulled the cap off, gulping down the electrolyte filled fluid.

“There you go,” she said, leaning down on the bed and running a hand down his back. “I’m going to take good care of you now.”

“Now?” he asked, screwing the cap back on the bottle, “You’ve always taken good care of me!”

“I don’t mean like that,” she scowled, “I mean really taking care of you, like the alpha does with her mate.”

“The alpha?” he laughed, but he stopped as he realized she was serious.

“You took me in when I first came here,” she said softly, “I’ve been looking for a way to return the favor for a long time… I know you’ve been wanting me to do more than just stick up for myself, you’ve wanted a girl to take charge…” she chuckled, “and you loved a girl who couldn’t! Well that’s not the case anymore.”

“Rhea, I love you no matter what!” he insisted.

“I know,” she smirked, reaching for the bottle of shrinking potion on the nightstand. “Do you feel ready to play around some more? I really feel like I could go all night.”

“I thought we already did go all night,” he groaned, looking down, “Rhea, I don’t know if I have anything left in me.”

“I think we can find some more ways to have fun,” Rhea laughed, bringing the potion to his lips.

Despite his protests, Wilson didn’t resist as Rhea slowly tilted the bottle back, feeding him more of the blue elixir. She watched with a smile as he dwindled more, disappearing down into the blankets on their bed. She placed the empty bottle on the nightstand, turning back to search for him.

Wilson looked up at the massive cavern the blanket had become, and a moment later he saw the flexing fur covered fingers searching for him. The soft digits curled around him, pulling him back out into the room, bringing him face to face with the now mountainous Rhea.

In spite of his earlier claims, he felt his manhood stirring as he stared up at her breasts, now heaving bigger than the apartment complex itself, all topped off by a smug and all powerful face.

“You’re cute like that,” she whispered, rolling over onto her back. She slowly ran a finger over his head, ruffling his hair with one digit. “I could see keeping you like this,” she mused, “maybe in a little rabbit’s cage?”

“Ha ha,” he chuckled, rolling his eyes.

Rhea frowned as she felt an odd sensation come over her, “I really like the way you look like this,” she said in a husky tone, bringing him closer. “You can’t get away,” she said, as if realizing it for the first time.

“Uh, I guess not,” he said, shifting uncomfortably in her tight grip.

What is this? She wondered, feeling fuzzy as she brought him up to her mouth.

“Uh, Rhea?” Wilson gulped, looking up at the parting pink lips.

Her teeth were still the flat, almost square, rabbitlike ones, but they came down over Wilson’s body like he was a carrot. He squirmed in her hands, feeling the table sized teeth gently poke into his chest, her lip dipping down over him as she nibbled him almost like a piece of hay.

“Mmm…” she muttered, her tongue darting out and running up his back.

Prey drive, Wilson suddenly realized, his blood running cold. She’s an obligate vegetarian, he thought, lecturing himself, she’s never experienced the thrill of pursuit, or tried to catch something darting away from her… If she’s got the were-gene in her now, she’s dealing with a completely unfamiliar predatory instinct!

“Rhea!” he shouted, “You’ve got to control it!”

“I’m just going to taste you a little,” she muttered.

Her lips sealed around his head, sucking it like a lollipop as he shouted for her attention. Her tongue flicked down, messing and mussing his hair as she ran it over the tiny man, trying to gauge just what was so appealing about this. She sucked harder, letting him slide up to his shoulders, gently bringing her teeth down on his ribs as she gnawed him gently.

“RHEA!” Wilson shouted, fighting panic as the massive white pillars poked at his belly, “Stop! You’re going to eat me if you keep up!”

Eat him? Rhea thought quizzically, I don’t eat meat.

Still, there was something very pleasant about the way he thrashed against her tongue, fighting it feebly as it explored his body. Wilson tried to grab it, forcing it away, but like a wrestler it simply forced his arms apart, sliding up his chest as she groaned happily.

“MMM…” she sighed, tilting her head back. With a loud slurp she pulled the rest of the tiny human into her mouth, mulling on the rich and savory flavor he carried, something already far more filling than any carrot she’d ever tasted.

I’ll just keep him on my tongue for a few minutes, she reasoned, I’ve never had anything like this before, he’ll understand.

Wilson thrashed around, trying to escape from a tongue that seemed more eager than ever to pin him down. Saliva fell around him, soaking his body as he pounded against the stone wall of her teeth. Each movement just seemed to make her more excited, like a cat that had cornered a mouse.

He’s so good, she thought wondrously, is this what all meat tastes like!? I should eat some meat! She frowned, no, you can’t even digest it, and besides that’s not food, that’s Wilson!

That last thought was a fleeting one, and it seemed like she was following a road map deep in her genes as her tongue lined him up with her throat. The tiny human seemed to sense what was coming, and he thrashed even harder, bringing the giant bunnygirl one final rush of euphoria as she overpowered him with her tongue, keeping him ready as she lifted her head back.

*gulp*

Wilson screamed as he was pulled backwards by the powerful vacuum, sliding down her throat, his hands feebly trying to grab at the slick sides of her mouth as he was forced backwards. A moment later her esophagus closed around him, a tight constricting bag of pure muscle that forcefully pushed him down.

Rhea lay back on the pillow, enjoying the sensation of the tiny morsel sliding down her throat, and a moment later she felt it drop into the void of her stomach. With a chuckle she patted her belly, feeling herself growing aroused again as her prey struggled, pounding against the sides and causing little more than a fluttering like butterfly wings around her belly button.

“Quit struggling Wilson,” she giggled, slowly drawing a circle around her bellybutton with an extended finger.

She froze, the realization hitting her, “Oh… Wilson!?” She licked her lips, “I really didn’t mean to do that! It’s just…” she giggled, “Wow, prey drive is strong, I always thought you meat types were exaggerating.”

“HELP ME!” Wilson shouted, stumbling around in the blackness of her belly. A handful of salad greens sloshed around his feet in the liquid, he grimaced as he looked down, he wouldn’t guess the bunnygirl’s stomach to be particularly powerful, she only ate plants after all, but in her were-form? He wasn’t so sure.

Rhea sat up, trying to calm herself down, pushing away the part of her that was screaming to simply enjoy the fruits of her hunt. Her mind raced for a few minutes as she debated what to do, but the answer came as the first rays of dawn crept through their bedroom’s curtain, stinging her eyes and causing her to squint.

“Wha?” she mumbled, suddenly feeling woozy, weak. She felt her joints popping as her body began to shrink again, and she looked down with a sigh as she saw the hair on her arms recede, leaving her with her velvety soft hands again. Her ears similarly went back to their merely soft original state, and her immense breasts and her perfectly rounded ass were on their way out too.

“See you later,” Rhea sighed, looking down at her once again flat chest.

The early morning sunlight bathed the room, seeming to drive away the wild and animalistic instincts and thoughts that had ruled Rhea for the past night. She realized that, while she was calmer now, she didn’t really regret what had happened, instead she smiled, hoping that her time taking charge had been what Wilson had wanted.

Wilson!

She frowned, suddenly feeling a roiling in her gut, “Oh no,” she muttered.

Deep within her belly Wilson felt the walls quake, seeming to want to spasm away from his very touch, she’s back to normal, he realized, without the moonlight, she’s just a little bunnygirl again! He grunted as he was flung upwards, and bunnygirls can’t stomach meat!

Rhea gagged again, grimacing as the lingering flavor of the tiny human stabbed at her tongue again. He was resting on the counter, letting her dab him dry with a balled up paper towel.

“What, I don’t taste good anymore?” he teased.

“No,” she mumbled, “last night you tasted like the best thing I’d ever had, now you’re like old, wilted lettuce mixed with-“

“I get it,” he smirked.

“I can’t believe the instincts got so bad that I ate you,” she mumbled, “I’m really sorry by the way.”

“I’m just glad I’m out,” Wilson sighed. “I’ve only done some cursory reading on the were-gene, but now that you’ve had your first transformation, you should be more in control of things if it happens again. You’ll still have those instincts, but they won’t be so overpowering, it was probably worse for you since you’ve never experienced any kind of hunting drive.”

“I hope so,” she shuddered, “and what do you mean again? Are you saying that wasn’t a one-time thing?”

“I’m almost certain that Ironwood’s were-gene serum worked,” he explained, “you must have somehow gotten in contact with it while you were in the lab yesterday.” He hesitated, not sure how to explain it, “were-curses are typically for life, lycanthropy is the most studied and the most common, but even people manifesting as were-foxes and were-bears never grow out of the curse. I think you’ll turn into what we saw last night every time there’s a full moon.”

Rhea considered this, a slow grin coming over her face, “I kind of like that…” She glanced down at her doll sized human boyfriend, considering the possibilities.

“I’m coming around to it,” he said with a grin, “I loved that, I felt so… powerless!” he shivered, “It was something else to see you at this size, while you were all big and busty. I almost wish I didn’t have to grow back at all.”

“Sorry to disappoint you,” she said with a smirk and a shrug, “but we should probably get you back to full size.”

“If we must,” he sighed, “you know, if I was small sized, I wouldn’t have to go to work anymore?”

“Don’t tempt me,” she said, leaning over to plant a kiss on his entire chest, knocking him over onto the counter. “Now let’s go!” She held out her open purse, inviting him to leap into it.

“You can’t carry me somewhere more fun?” he said with a leering grin.

Rhea just rolled her eyes, fighting a chuckle as she brought her hand down behind him, sweeping him easily into the purse.

Wilson landed on a soft handkerchief, and he took in his surroundings, a mix of old bills, a few pens, a cotton ball, and her phone. With a yawn he started to make himself comfortable, the lack of sleep from the night before finally catching up to him as the darkness inside the purse and the soft, silky lining quickly lulled him to sleep.

Ironwood gritted her teeth as she looked at the computer display, “GRIMA GENE DETECTED” it read, “WERE-GENE MERGE INCOMPATIBLE”

“Damnit,” she muttered, “Damnit, Damnit, Damnit!”

Her mind raced, wondering how she could have missed such an obvious step in her research, I didn’t, she reasoned, thinking angrily back to what Wilson had said the day before. Obviously Wilson must have replaced my blood samples with one containing the Grima gene, yes, that’s much more probable than the idea that I made a mistake!

The door to the lab opened, and she turned to see Rhea walking in, her purse at her side. She frowned, half wanting to tell the bunnygirl off, to chase her out of the lab as some distant revenge against Wilison, the man who had obviously been sabotaging her research.

“Hi Lydia,” Rhea said with a smile, “I’ve got some big news, do you remember that potion you gave me yesterday?”

“I suppose you’ll be wanting the regrowth one?” she asked, walking to the lab’s small kitchen, “It’s in the fridge.”

“I would like it, but something else happened last night,” Rhea admitted, “I think you gave me a were-curse!”

Ironwood froze, slowly turning around, “I… what now?”

“I’m not sure how it happened, but I must have gotten exposed to your serum,” she explained, “there was a full moon last night, and…” she giggled, “I guess I’m a were-Bunny?”

“Yes, without a secondary creature genetic code, the curse likely just amplified existing bestial characteristics,” Ironwood muttered, stroking her chin, “I do believe we agreed you would give me a blood sample?” she raced over to her desk, drawing out a syringe.

“Y-You want it now?” Rhea stammered.

“Yes!” the young woman snapped, racing to her side. Rhea winced as the needle dove in, quickly filling the glass syringe with her thick red blood.

Ironwood walked over to her lab bench, forgetting that Rhea was there, as if in haze. Rhea watched curiously as Ironwood placed a drop of the blood sample on a slide, slowly bringing a microscope over it and watching on the electronic monitor as the cells floated beneath the camera.

“Now to test,” Ironwood muttered, walking over to the small glass dome that contained her moon rock. She lifted it up, feeling her heart race with excitement she saw the cells on the screen begin to shift and change.

“Oh wow,” Rhea muttered, stumbling into the counter, “I think… I think it’s happening again!”

Ironwood smirked, looking down at the moon rock, now unshielded, “Yes, being in close contact with a sample from the lunar surface will trigger the were-curse in those that carry it.”

Rhea shouted in surprise as she shot up again, her arms and legs bulging through her clothing and ripping it to ribbons as her lunar form returned. Her breasts exploded outwards, quickly reducing her top to frayed fabric, and the seams of her pants once again split as her bottom rounded and jutted outwards, becoming perfectly shaped.

“God it feels so good,” Rhea growled, clenching her fists. She glanced down at Ironwood, “You could have given me some warning though!”

“I’ll remember next time,” Ironwood said with a smile. She studied the massive bunnygirl as she retrieved the unshrinking potion, Amazing, from a timid little thing to a towering amazon… The implications were clear, and she wondered if it would be worth experimenting on herself next.

Rhea opened her purse, letting Ironwood see the sleeping form of Wilson, snuggled up against the silky wall of the bag. Seeing him set off something in Ironwood, and it was all she could do to not grab him up then and there.

No, she thought, glancing up at the titanic bunnygirl, touch Wilson and she’ll tear you apart… you need to take a different route.

She smiled, “Rhea, do you like being like this?”

“Absolutely,” Rhea growled, “but it’s only for the full moon, so it’s not like I can really enjoy it.”

“You could take my moon rock,” Ironwood offered, gesturing to it, “make it into a pendant, that way you’d always be like this.”

Rhea raised an eyebrow, “Really? Just like that?”

“Of course,” she said sweetly, “I’ll get a new one! And think of how much more interesting your life will be like this.”

“I don’t know if Wilson will approve,” Rhea muttered, rubbing her chin thoughtfully.

“Keep him small permanently,” Ironwood said with a grin, “I’ve still got the shrink lock potion, just give him that and it will never wear off, he’d need a whole team of mages to regrow then.”

“He did mention liking it,” Rhea reasoned, looking down at the tiny sleeping human.

“Give it to him now, while he’s sleeping,” Ironwood urged her, “you want your very own tiny human? You’re going to have to take him!” She thrust the shrink-lock potion into Rhea’s hands.

“Take him,” she muttered, looking down into her purse.

Come on, Ironwood thought eagerly, the were-curse is making you overly eager to dominate a mate, just give in!

“Yeah,” Rhea whispered, pulling the cork out, “I’ll just keep him like this, just for a while, just to see if he likes it, if we work better this way.”

“You will!” Ironwood nodded, barely containing her glee as Rhea lowered the shrink-lock vial down to Wilson’s lips. The tiny man didn’t even wake as Rhea’s finger lifted his head up, letting the drops of potion slide down his throat. She gently lowered him back down, and Ironwood shivered in excitement at the realization that she’d just seen her former lab rival permanently stuck at the size of a toy. And good riddance, she thought, giving him one final mocking wave as Rhea snapped the bag shut.

“I think I’m going to go somewhere else,” Rhea said with a grin, sliding the moon rock down into the purse’s side pocket, “Another country, another realm even.”

“You should,” Ironwood said, “it’ll help Wilson get used to being tiny if he’s not constantly distracted by thoughts of his old job.”

Rhea paused, “b-but if he hates it, I’ll bring him to a hospital to get regrown!” she promised.

“Of course you will!” Ironwood said sweetly, waving goodbye, “you should get going though, I won’t tell anyone because I understand your relationship, but others might not be so accepting of this!”

“Right,” Rhea nodded, “Thanks for everything Lydia!”

“Happy to help!” Ironwood laughed.

Professor Ironwood smiled as the dream faded, then scowled angrily as she looked up at the walls of her glass prison. She’d been held in this tiny lizard terrarium for months now, ever since her transformation into a Grand Lamia and subsequent rampage on campus and through downtown. After her capture a team of mages had shrunk her to the size of a Garter-Lamia, and now instead of living the life of a towering grand-lamia sorceress, she was reduced to a pet, fed pellets twice a day by a bored guard.

Still, reminiscing about the past was nice, and she sighed as she lay back against the soft sands of the tank, thinking of Rhea and Wilson.

I wonder what happened to them?

On a faraway beach Rhea swirled her fruity pink drink, watching the sun begin to set. Between her massive breasts, Wilson fought for purchase, climbing his way over the lunar rock pendant that never left its spot around her neck. She giggled as the tiny man stumbled, falling deep into the furry valley once more.

“Let me help you,” she muttered, pinching his arm and drawing him out.

“Thanks Mistress,” he beamed.

She scowled, “You know I don’t like you calling me that when we’re not in the bedroom,” she replied.

She’d only returned to her normal form twice in the years since they’d left, and Wilson had stayed tiny the entire time, always tucked away somewhere on her person when others were around. The were-gene instincts had waxed and waned at first, but eventually had settled in the back of her head, now more in control of her decisions than her old nature had been. She was still more aggressive of course, but it had served her, them, well.

“What, you shrank me, kidnapped me, and you’ve kept me as your tiny slave for years,” he said, grinning all the while, “why can’t I call you Mistress?”

Her own smile faltered, “Do you ever think about going back?” she asked, looking out at the ocean. “We still could, it would take some explaining, but we could probably even pick back up where we were at the university.”

Wilson thought about it for a moment, “Nah, I’d rather not.”

Rhea smirked, “That’s what I figured.” She brought him over to her drink, playfully dipping him in it. He coughed and sputtered as the fruity syrup and liquor soaked his body, then braced himself as she brought him up to her mouth. She savored the rush of excitement as the hunter’s instinct kicked in, telling her to swallow down her prey, but instead she just sucked the cocktail off his body, letting her tongue toy with his manhood briefly before sloshing him back and forth through her cheeks. Finally, when there was no more to be licked off him, she spat him into her waiting palm, returning him to his usual resting place between her breasts.

I’m so glad I decided to be more assertive in life, she thought happily, staring at the sunset as her tiny lover snuggled deeper into her fluffy cleavage.