- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Author's Chapter Notes:

Mirellia quickly put an end to the discussion before it devolved into an argument, decreeing that she would look after Naofumi until a fix to his problem is found.  Going along with her, Noafumi only had to wonder which motivated her actions more, her not-so-hidden political agendas to capitalize on his status as the Shield Hero, or her blatant favoritism towards him as an ally.

When then, thanks to having the foresight to post the polls a bit earlier than usual, this time I wasn't rushing like a chicken with my head cut off to get this out lol
Hope everyone enjoys reading this first entry into the "Being a Big Help" series as I did writing it!


Tags: Milf Giantess, Entrapment, Breasts, Unbirth, Smothering, Clothing Entrapment




While the discussion hadn’t devolved into an unproductive shouting match, thanks in large part to the adorable, young filolial queen candidate, the volume of everyone’s voices continued to rise.


“Filo said Filo will take care of Master!”


“No, Filo-chan, you’re too young to look after Naofumi-sama!  I’ve been by his side the longest, so I’ll look after Naofumi-sama.”  The typically calm and level-headed demi-human swordswoman of Naofumi’s party resolutely insisted that she would be the best choice to take care of the shrunken Shield Hero, raising her voice to match.  “This isn’t like looking after or raising a pet.”


“Raphtalia-oneechan isn’t actually an adult either!”  Puffing out her cheeks in frustration, Filo pointed accusingly at the raccoon/tanuki girl.  “You just have an older, pretty body from leveling up.”


Blushing as she remembered the inconvenience of reverting to her younger, childish body when they went to Glass’s world recently, the hairs on Raphtalia’s furry ears and bushy tail stood on end as her temper boiled over.  “I’m still more mature and–”


“Enough!”  In a calm, loud, authoritative tone, the violet-haired monarch silenced them as she carefully picked up the tiny young man from the table.  “Iwatani-sama shall remain in the capital until at such time we are able to obtain this ‘Proof of Benefit’ needed to return him to normal.  Keeping him in the castle reduces the chances of others finding out about what has happened, and should gathering materials be required, as much as it pains me to say it, I am the only one here who would not be able to mobilize personally.  Above all, we must keep Iwatani-sama as safe as possible.”  Nobody could argue against her reasoning, as while having him travel around or changing hands was a minor risk, it was an unnecessary one.


Wanting to protest, to keep her precious Naofumi close, even if it was selfish, Raphtalia wracked her mind for some excuse for her to have him.  “B-But, what about…”


“I promise you, he will want only to return to his normal size and life as soon as possible.”  Cutting her off, Mirellia placed a hand on Raphtalia’s shoulder.  “All the comforts of living in the royal castle will be available to him, and with me by his side, Iwatani-sama will be treated like a king.  He has done so much for not just our world and Melromarc, but me as well.  In the meantime, would you be willing to assist my Shadows in finding a way to reverse this?”


Though in her heart, her emotions wanted to be stubborn, the clearer head and maturity that came with her older body had Raphtalia relent and nod.  “Please, take good care of Naofumi-sama for me.”


“Of course.”  Hiding her smile behind her fan, Mirellia looked at the shrunken Shield Hero in her hand.


His skeptical gaze told her all she needed to know, that her actions were never as straightforward and altruistic as she presented them.  He was similar to her in that regard, though he played the part of a villain more overtly in an attempt to hide his good intentions; like forcing his party and villagers to become his slaves to take advantage of the boons they receive from their master being a Legendary Hero.  Still, he didn’t say anything as she and the others settled all the matters that they needed before ending the meeting.


Once Raphtalia, Filo, Rishia, and Eclair left the room, however, he had no intention of holding his tongue.  “I know what you’re thinking, but it won’t work.”


“Now, whatever do you mean, Iawatani-sama?”  Playfully feigning ignorance without attempting to hide her sly smile, she held him up so they could speak eye-to-eye.


“Don’t play coy.  We both know in the near future you’re going to summon Melty back to the capital and have her take care of me.”  He accused, staring unblinkingly into her deep, mischievous, but ultimately well-meaning purple eyes.  “I keep telling you–”


Giggling at his accusations, Mirellia shook her head.  “Not quite.  Of course, if you wished for me to send for Melty, I would not mind that either.  Though, without either of you there, I do not believe Lurolona Village will be managed properly.”  While she could look back on it now and laugh, seeing how the region she set up to combat the demi-human discrimination was so mishandled after Lord Seaetto passed and his daughter took over was still tragic.  For as amazing of a knight Eclair was, it was clear she hadn’t taken her political studies as seriously as her martial lessons.  “I meant every word I said earlier.  I shall have you stay by my side, lavish you in the luxuries of royalty, and perhaps even treat you like a king,” her smile growing wider as she pulled on the collar of her dress regalia, Mirellia tipped her hand causing Naofumi to fall into her bosom, “or a king consort, since the position is open.”


“W-Wait!  What are you–!?”  While getting to see Naofumi’s serious, stern face become red with embarrassment and flustered as he looked up at her from under her clothes was a nice treat, Mirellia couldn’t afford to indulge in his innocent reaction.  Trapping him in her dress, she pressed her hand down on him through her clothes to cause him to sink into her ample cleavage.


“My apologies, Iwatani-sama, but I still have my royal duties to see to.  Please, relax and I will see to you later in the evening.”  Satisfied with how easily she could keep him from squirming about, the queen got up and left the room.  “I am sure you are quite confused.  But I assure you, even with all the support and freedom I have granted you, I have yet to be able to show my gratitude to you as a mother and wife for sparing my cruel daughter and foolish husband.  So far, I have only been able to act in my capacity and use the resources afforded to me as queen of Melromarc to reward your achievements as the Shield Hero.  Currently though, and I mean no offense, but you hardly qualify as a Legendary Hero with all of your abilities sealed.  Even still, I see much of what drew me to Alut– ahem, many of the qualities that Trash had in his prime that won me over.”


Swooning over the man her husband used to be, Mirellia’s maiden-like fantasies of the filolial-mounted older man in shining armor sweeping her off her feet shifted to her coddling and pampering the handsome, shrunken hero in a bed of filolial feathers.  Though not replacing the deep running affection she still carried for the fool her wise partner devolved into, there was enough overlapping admiration and affection for Naofumi to make her heart race.  Especially now that he was so small, so vulnerable, and so dependent.


Reigning in her roused maternal instincts as she approached her office, Mirellia gave her breasts one more powerful, subtle squeeze with her arms, pulling out her fan to hide her blush as she passed some servants.  “Now, behave, Iwatani-sama, and enjoy yourself.”  Whispering to her cleavage captive, she entered her office to continue a long day of work.




Caught in the soft, crushing embrace of the older woman’s cleavage, Naofumi struggled against her as best he could, but in a contest of direct strength, he came up short.  The warmth of her body and pounding of her heart soaked into his body, and the subtle, calming scent of her perfume intensified in the stagnant air of her heavy clothes.  Still, other than the embarrassment of being trapped between a woman’s breasts, he kept his emotion in check as her walking bounced her bosom, and him with it.


What the hell is she thinking?!  Is she trying to seduce me herself?  With all his attempts to escape easily blocked, and unwilling to ‘enjoy himself’ as she hoped he would, Naofumi tried to figure out her true goal.  Though, even with a mostly clear head, the shrunken hero couldn’t make sense of Mirellia’s actions.  Sure, she’s still mad at Trash for what he did, but that look on her face whenever she talks about him isn’t hate.  Even if I don’t understand what's so good about that old bastard, I can tell she still loves him.


Thanks to the ribbon from Filo’s dress, he wasn’t making skin-on-skin contact with her, but even then her potent feminine pheromones roused his baser male instincts.  However, all the rubbing and shifting of her mammaries was causing that thin barrier to come loose.


Even when the violet-haired monarch made it to her destination and sat in a stationary position, the assaults on his lust didn’t stop.  Beyond the intentional squeezing and bouncing she took enjoyment in tempting him periodically, even the slight movements like reaching across whatever she was sitting at translated into a pleasant sensation.


For hours, Mirellia stewed Naofumi in her chest with no more than a sultry giggle in acknowledgment of his presence.  Slowly, he slipped further and further into her breast valley, with the ribbon wrapped around him unraveling as her stuffy cleavage began to sweat slightly.


Damn it…  If I keep fighting against her, I’m going to…  Feeling gaps form in his makeshift clothes widen, Naofumi begrudgingly ceased his futile struggle.  That stupid gem…  If only I could teleport out of here.  How can I– whoa!?


After an extended period of relative stillness, a combination of the downward force of the gigantic queen suddenly standing up and her breasts separated slightly as she stretched caused Naofumi to slip further down her body.  Falling from the bottom of her cleavage a moment before she seemingly realized her mistake and bent to catch him, Filo’s ribbon instead got caught as she squeezed her breasts together once again.  Unfortunately for the shrunken young man, the thin strip of fabric had loosened so much from before that when the slack ran out, he was sent tumbling down as the loose ties came undone.


Sliding past Mirellia’s toned stomach, he was grasping for anything to stop his descent, unable to get a good enough grip on the thick material of her regalia.  Thankfully, his hand managed to catch a gap between her body and something running horizontally across her body, giving him a moment to breathe a sigh of relief.


That was close. If I had fallen too much further…  Looking down, there wasn’t much for Noafumi to grab onto past this point.  All that was left were the queen’s smooth, supple thighs, bare legs, and fluttering dress before falling to the floor below.  That would have…  Actually, now that I think about i–!?  His panic coming from his instinctual reaction to a sudden fall, though the drop to the floor seemed like a massive distance, in reality, it wouldn’t have been more than a few feet.  With his defense stat as high as it was, it wouldn’t have hurt at all, and he would have actually been free of Mirellia’s clothes.  But this realization came too late, as the gigantic woman squeezed her thighs together and pressed her hand over him to keep him from falling further.


“Ara~  That certainly was close, wasn’t it, Iwatani-sama.  Quickly, climb in where you are before you fall.”  Not giving him a chance to slip down, she pressed her fingers into her thighs firmly while raising her palm slightly so he could move.


Knowing from his time in her breasts that he couldn’t defy her, Naofumi heaved an exasperated sigh, crawling into what he had used to catch himself.  “You could just let me out…  Hey, where…?”  Trying to talk his way out, as Naofumi slipped between the tightly stretched fabric and her body, his legs brushed against a bunch of long, thick, soft hairs.  Catching his breath, a musky, potent scent lingered in the air that he hadn’t noticed before, one that caused his slowing heart rate to spike once more.


Caught off guard as a shudder shook the older woman’s body, Naofumi slipped further down her clothing as it curved under him to cling to the curvature of her body.  Sliding past the concentration of silky smooth hairs, his vertical orientation rotated to be more horizontal.  The heat radiating from her body was much more intense, as was the new aroma saturating the stuffy air as Naofumi came to rest under two plump, squishy mounds flanking moist, velvety folds.


“Wait!  I’m–!?”  Staring directly at a hooded nub of flesh, Naofumi instantly recognized what he was looking at, but before he could say anything more, a powerful force pushed on him from behind, firmly squishing him into Mirellia’s body.


“Ahn~  Oh, Iwatani-sama.  Please be more g-gentle down there.  I still have a few more meetings and tasks to do.”  Rubbing her thighs together, the violet-haired queen held the shrunken hero against her sex as he trashed around trying to get free.  “Ara~  S-So energetic.  Well, I d-did finish up here w-with a few moments to s-spare.”


Oi!  This isn’t funny!  Without anything on to act as a barrier between them, Naofumi’s body was wrapped in her dripping quim as she sat back down and settled her weight over him.  Hey, hey, hey!  St-Stop!  Time out!  J-Just wait a m-minute!  Unlike trapping him in her cleavage, this wasn’t something that she could just laugh off later.  Grinding her sex on his rugged body, his vulnerable manhood was piercing the drooling hole nestled in her labia.


Though he didn’t consent to it, it wasn’t like Naofumi didn’t recognize how beautiful Mirellia was.  Unlike her first daughter, her good looks hadn’t gone to waste, though the nature of their relationship wasn’t anything like this.  Since his end goal once all the Waves were conquered and the world was at peace was to return to his home world, he hadn’t seriously looked at anyone like a romantic partner.  That’s not to say he hadn’t been teased or aroused by any of the women in this world, he just didn’t have time to think about it too deeply.


Smothered in her heat, drowned in her lust, and overwhelmed by her passion, Naofumi hadn’t needed to develop mental defenses against such extreme seductive methods.  I c-can’t…  If I g-give in now, s-she’ll…  And yet, even with her using him to satisfy her own arousal, Naofumi didn’t feel betrayed.  The trust between him and the queen, their mutual understanding and cooperation, and not too dissimilar personalities, if she were to seriously approach him as a woman…




Stifling her unbecoming, lustful moans in her throat as she ground her burning womanhood over the Shield Hero, Mirellia couldn’t stop herself.  Though she had plans to win more of Naofumi’s favor later, having him crawl into her underwear was a delightful miscalculation.  Ahn~!  I’m not some inexperienced girl anymore.  I should be able to control myself.  Yet, Iwatani-sama’s body f-feels… he feels…  Twisting her hips to plunge his diminished but firm erection as deep as it could reach, she quivered in delight as her clitoris covered his face.  Ahhhn~!  Oh, Iwatani-sama~  I cannot say I have ever experienced something like this before.  Pulling up the hem of her dress, the ardent queen leaned back in her seat to continue.


Just as her fingers were about to touch her panty passenger’s back, though, a knock sounded through her office.  “Jouou-sama, the meeting with the Siltvelt ambassador will begin shortly.” 


Quickly fixing her dress and sitting up properly in her chair, she took a few, deep breaths to calm down and compose herself.  “Y-Yes.  It seems I lost track of the time, thank you.  I shall be there shortly.”  Tightening her vaginal muscles to hold Naofumi in place as she stood, Mirellia glanced back at her chair to ensure it was still dry.  Lately, they have been obsessing over who Iwatani-sama will marry.  They have already sent goods and supplies to Lurolona Village, so next would be to send diplomats with unmarried daughters… at least, that is what I would do.  Pulling the loose strip of fabric that had been used to clothe Naofumi from her breast, she giggled as she stored it in her sleeves.  Leaving her office with the upcoming negotiations on her mind, Mirella spared enough attention to the squirming man in her underwear so that he didn’t escape.  Uh ah ah, not so fast, Inwatani-sama~  Just stay put.  We can continue our ‘conversation’ this evening.




Though he was able to prevent himself from slipping deeper into Mirella’s body, escaping her underwear wasn’t an option.  Her slippery folds and the sway of her hips as she walked made bracing himself difficult, and the concentration of her scent and pheromones left little room for oxygen.  His body was coated in a thin layer of her thick, lustful juices, and prioritizing that his face didn’t sink into her engorged flesh became paramount.


Breaching the delicate folds and taking a deep breath of the lust-laced air, tucking her excited love bean under his chin was the best anchor he had to avoid getting pulled down with each step.  Grabbing a handful of her trimmed hairs, he didn’t have the strength to fully free himself.  This is… well it’s not dangerous I guess… at least, not physically.  Catching his breath, without a way to wipe the aroused queen’s nectar from his face, Naofumi swallowed the rich fluid that seeped into his mouth.


While he didn’t have a point of comparison, the depth of flavor was like a robust, matured wine that lost most of its sweetness.  Not quite sour or savory, it wasn’t unpleasant and was easy to swallow.  Though, unlike his natural immunity to alcoholic beverages, the effects of Mirellia’s erotic juices were profound and immediate.


D-Damn it!  I have to control myself…  As slick flesh caressed his vulnerable, fully hardened shaft with each step, his body ached to embrace the pleasure and probe the warm folds.  But giving in to animalistic lust would give her more influence over him.  Unlike with her eldest daughter, there was no risk that her machinations would be dripping in malice, but she’d take full advantage of a moment of carelessness if he let her.  E-Even if she’s the o-one that s-started this, if I reciprocate…


With how her body twitched and reacted to his movement, as well as how immediate her interference was as soon as he even tried to slip out the side of her underwear, her awareness of him couldn’t be questioned.  And while she likely wouldn’t lie and say he did something he didn’t, he could just picture the smug grin behind her fan-covered face if he did indulge in her flesh.


I just have to c-calm down and hold on unti–!?  Just as he was about to get into a more comfortable, less stimulating position, the queen’s overpowering hand stroked his back for a moment before she pushed down on his head.  Plunged back into the darkness of her hot, wet sex, Naofumi didn’t even have time to mount another escape before she sat down, pinning him with the full weight of her enormous body.  The intense pressure and awkward positioning forced his jaw open just enough for her not unpleasant juices to flow into his mouth without him being able to stop it.  S-So heavy…  I c-can’t move…




Wiggling her hips into the cushioned seat as she sat across from the representative from Siltvelt, Mirellia concealed her deepening blush as her sex fully surrounded the shrunken young man.  Ahn~  Such durability is what I would expect from the Shield Hero.  Now, I hope you are as comfortable as I am.  Ever since you and the other three Heroes were summoned, negotiating with the other nations has become more tricky and time-consuming.  We could be here for the better part of the day.  Subtly bouncing as she sat up straight in her seat, she smiled warmly at her guest as she began to engage in some tiresome, but necessary diplomacy.  I wonder what they would say if they learned where you are currently, Iwatani-sama.




As expected, the meeting and following negotiations with the Siltvelt diplomat became long and protracted.  The main issue being, just as Mirellia predicted, Siltvelt citizens wanting to immigrate to Melromarc, specifically the lands ruled over by the Shield Hero, Lurolona Village.  However, with political tensions as high as they currently were, it was an unreasonable request.


The violet-haired queen’s attention being split between business and pleasure also contributed to the conversation being drawn out.  Noafumi’s constant, forceful, but ultimately futile struggling was a pleasant distraction that caused her to slip up and agree to lower taxes on trade goods between their nations a bit more than she would have liked.  Even in the name of improving relations, that was a blunder she normally wouldn’t have made.  But it also resulted in her repositioning herself and causing the shrunken young man’s legs to slip fully inside of her.  The tingle of him frantically kicking to free himself was worth her political fumble.


After the meeting though, the rest of her schedule had to be shifted around so she could fulfill all her duties.  In order to fit in reviewing the financial reports of several other nobles, she had to push her daily bath to early the next morning.  After a late-night snack to satiate her hunger, she retired to her bedchambers with none of her servants the wiser that she had a very special guest joining her that night.


It was much simpler to prevent Naofumi from escaping once she had a portion of him inside of her.  With deft control of her vaginal muscles, she was even able to keep her handmaidens from discovering him as she dressed down for bed.  The silk lingerie she requested be prepared for her was one that she hadn’t worn in years, since before Melty was born, and though snug around her chest and buttocks, it still fit her figure perfectly.


Gently crawling into bed as she dismissed her attendants, Mirellia waited until their footsteps faded before she sat up in bed and pulled the bedding back.  “Mmmm~  I-Iwatani-sama.  How can you still have so much energy this late at night?”  Teasing him as she spread her lower lips and gently pulled the dark-haired hero from her sex, she set him on her sheets between her legs without even attempting to clean him off.  “Though, thanks to your inexhaustible stamina, the day was one of my most pleasant in years.  You have my gratitude.”


“Really?  Well, I’m glad it was good for one of us.”  His scowl softened by the blush as he looked at at her and registered the nearly transparent purple nightwear she had on, he quickly turned away.


Not insulted by his pointed comment, Mirellia giggled as she saw him covering up an impressive erection, at least proportionate to his current size, and licked her lips.  “Oh?  Was something not to your liking.  Pray tell, how could I make it better for you next time.”


“Well, first of all, you could get my consent next–!?  No, wait.  There isn’t going to be a next time!”  Almost falling into her trap, Naofumi tried to regain the momentum of the conversation, but his out-of-control libido was making it hard to think properly.


“Consent?  Now that is an odd thing to say since you were the one that slid down my underwear without my consent.”  For as damning of a statement it was, there was no malice or frustration in her voice.  Her tone indicated that she didn’t mind, but would take advantage of it when he least expected it.  Though, somehow he kept from pleasuring or indulging himself all day, so he still has plausible deniability.  I suppose, especially after what Mal– I mean, Bitch accused him of, consensual relations would be even more important to him.


While initially, even before she investigated the circumstances around the accusations her daughter made, Mirellia wouldn’t have minded if it was true.  Before meeting Naofumi, getting him, specifically the Sheild Hero, to become part of the royal family would have been a great windfall like no other for relations with Siltvelt and Sheildfreeden.


Softening her features, she spread her legs and drooling flower to him.  “Though, if that is what you require, and you are okay with a married woman who's gone through three pregnancies, I shall extend to you an open invitation, Iwatani-sama.”


“Are you serious?!  This isn’t some game!”  Refusing to see her actions as something other than a political scheme, Naofumi’s anger blinded and suppressed his lust as he glared at her.  “What makes you think I would…!?”


“Oh?  Would you prefer the other hole?”  She asked with a joking candor, cutting him off as she leaned further back to expose her twitching anus.  “Until you are returned to normal, I will use everything at my disposal to make sure you are comfortable, Iwat–no, Naofumi.”  Carefully picking him up, her demeanor shifted from playful mischief to gentle appreciation.  “Allow me to speak frankly for a moment.  As Queen, it is not often that I am afforded the opportunity to show my appreciation towards someone without thinking of it in terms of gains and losses.  I have spent so long thinking like a ruler of a nation that I am no longer sure if I am capable of acting for the benefit of another without gaining something in return.  All that I have done for you until now, intentional or not, has benefitted you more as the ‘Legendary Shield Hero’ than as the young man ‘Iwatani Naofumi’, and essentially kept you from leaving Melromarc.  Clearing your name helped repair the damage Malt–... that Bitch and Trash had done to our relations with Siltvelt and Shieldfreeden, as did their punishments.  I knew from the reports I received about you that you and Melty would get along and that if anything were to threaten her, you’d protect her.  Granting you land, rewarding you with nobility, gathering information and resources to make you stronger, not once have I been able to do anything to show my appreciation to you as a wife and mother.  What my daughter and husband did to you was unforgivable, and by law was deserving of the death penalty, yet you spared their lives.  Because of you, they are still alive: not the king consort and first princess of Melromarc, but my husband and daughter… my family.”  As she spoke, the storm of emotions raging inside was reflected in Mirellia’s eyes.


It was only recently that Naofumi had begun to learn the weight of responsibility that comes from being a leader of people.  Unlike the games he played in his original world, running an actual village with real, living, breathing people made seemingly black-and-white issues all different shades of muddy grey.  Though, because he had only just received the title of viscount and lacked a noble education, he was still able to do things that would be a detriment to him if it was something someone he cared about wanted.


“Hmph!  Seeing those two lose their heads wouldn’t have been satisfying.  Now they have to live with their names and reputations dragged through the mud.”  Dismissing his act of mercy as malicious revenge, he looked away from the captivating woman’s passionate gaze.  “Besides, Trash is the Vassal Staff wielder, right?  So offing him wouldn’t have ended well.  But what does any of that have to do with what you’re doing now?  You’re still trying to make a connection between the royal family and the ‘Shield Hero’ right?  Either through marriage or c-c-conception…”  Blushing, even if it was a political move, the thought of getting someone pregnant wasn’t a topic he had thought about often.  Though, there was no shortage of people that came to mind when he thought about women who wanted to claim him as their own.


“I cannot deny that possibility, Naofumi, but I can confidently say that had I met you and not Au–, I mean, Trash when I was younger, even had you not been the Shield Hero, I would have made you mine.”  With a confident, amorous grin, the gigantic woman licked her lips as the alternative life flashed through her mind.  Like Aultcray, Naofumi would have surely distinguished himself both on and off the battlefield, though in his prime, Aultcary’s strategic mind far surpassed Naofumi’s.  Though the fool that he became after our son was killed…  I couldn’t do anything as Bitch whispered poison in his ear, clouding his judgment.  The man I loved is there but buried under so much… trash.  Trash, trash, trash!  I hate to admit it, but the names Naofumi chose fit the people those two currently are.  What’s wrong with thinking of that man as trash?  He almost like Bitch assassinate Melty too, not to mention all the headaches he caused summoning all four of the Legendary Heroes.  Her thoughts turning more hateful towards the once wise man, Mirellia focused on the dark-haired young man in her hand instead.  “Also, you did not know Trash was the Staff Hero until recently, so that played no part in you sparing him.  But that is neither here nor there.  I believe we were discussing my current motives, correct?  It would appear you place a heavy emphasis on a relationship being built on a foundation of mutual affection over political and diplomatic gain.”


“Are our worlds really that different in that regard?”


“Not at all.  In fact,” bringing Naofumi to her soft, slender lips, Mirellia gently kissed him and giggled.  “Unlike Bitch, I only invite men whom I deeply wish to keep by my side to my bed.”


Stunned at the genuine admission, Naofumi couldn’t sense the undertone of ulterior motives that typically accompanied her voice.  “W-What!?”


“If all I wanted was to put you in my debt by looking after you, I could have given you any number of accommodations.  In fact, I have a lovely birdcage that you would have been safe and comfortable in.  There would be no need to keep you next to me while I slept.  It wasn’t my initial plan to keep you in my underwear all day either.  Now, however…”  Teasing the shrunken hero for how his actions unintentionally escalated things, she set him down inches from her wanting sex and spread herself to him.  “If you want, I have a much nicer ‘cage’ for you to crawl into.  Due to political reasons, I am unable to divorce Trash, but it has been years since I last wished to share my bed with him.  And yet, look at what you have done to me, Naofumi.  You teased me throughout the day, and now I will need to satisfy this burning lust before I can go to sleep.  Would you care to join me?”  Slowly inserting a finger into her love hole, Mirellia’s body quivered in delight as a sweet, maidenly moan escaped her lips.  “N-Not as the Queen or the Shield Hero, but as woman and man.”




It would have been easy for her to force the choice for him.  Naofumi was so close he could feel the heat radiating off her gigantic sex.  Knowing that her intentions were as divorced from political machinations as she could get, he swallowed the saliva building up in his mouth.  Her intoxicating scent seemed more potent and domineering than when he was trapped in her clothes, and as she retracted her finger, he stared into her inviting depths.  Hesitating, his body urged him forward, but his mind…


N-No…  Even if what she’s saying is true, I-I can’t…  Closing his eyes to reduce the temptation a bit more, Naofumi’s head was filled with thoughts of the two of them embracing in hot, sweaty passion.  That he trusted her made refusing her all the harder, but trusting someone is as different from loving them as lusting for them is to loving them.  I’ll admit, she’s a beautiful and amazing woman, b-but…  Somewhere deep in his heart, something was begging him not to do it.  He didn’t know the shape or identity of the emotion stopping him, where it came from, or who it was directed to, but he couldn’t bring himself to betray it.  “W-We’ll have to discuss this further in the morning…”  Turning to leave her to pleasure herself in peace, Noafumi used every bit of his willpower to move his body.


However, his unstable footing and the wrinkles in the sheets beneath him caused him to slip, and the natural depression of the mattress from her weight resting on it caused him to fall back into her.


“Shi–!?”  Before he could clarify what happened, Mirellia’s finger came rushing down and scooped him up, plunging him deep into her impatient sex.


“O-Of course, Naofumi!  Th-The time to talk w-will come after.”


The overpowering digit withdrew from the dripping, tight tunnel of flesh, repositioning against his flailing feet and shoving him the rest of the way into the furnace of lust.


W-Wait!  No, I d-didn’t—!  The difference between her playfully trapping him in her panties all day and her directed attention in pleasuring herself and him now was like night and day.  Even when his legs accidentally penetrated her, the gigantic sex was mostly passive, with only the occasional twitch and constriction assaulting his exposed manhood.  If nothing else, this more intense, mind-blowing experience proved that she was telling the truth before.  She hadn’t been trying to seduce him all day.


Alternating between a crushing grip and a comforting embrace, the confident monarch’s experience demonstrated to Noafumi how outmatched he was.  Slender fingers pinched his feet, dragging him back and forth over the slick folds of her love tunnel, drowning rational thought and futile resistance in an instant.  The addictive nectar he tried to not enjoy before flooded his mouth, which he reflexively swallowed just to breathe when he could.  Before he knew it, his body was trembling in euphoria as she brought him to a swift orgasm.  Curling up in on himself, the shrunken young man embraced her irresistible flesh, grinding his pulsating member into her folds as he came without reservation.


But Mirellia didn’t stop as he poured his hot, sticky seed into her.  As soon as he was finished, she continued to pleasure herself.


Drowning him in her lust.


Drawing him deeper into her love.




Naofumi!  Yes, d-deeper Noafumi.  As deep as you can!  Pinching her nipple as she churned her honey pot, Mirellia smiled in confident victory as a familiar warmth spread in her sex.  Withdrawing her fingers only longer enough to lick the salty mess mixed in with her love juices, she pulled the young man as deep into her body as she could.  Squirm more, thrust harder, enjoy yourself as much as I am!


Out of the public eye, away from her servants, the regal demeanor that she conducted herself in was stripped away as her lust filled her completely.  In the years that had passed since she laid with her husband, never did she dream her next act of intimacy would be like this.


Naofumi is so small, but Trash was never able to reach that deep!  He was an impressive man, but I suppose trash will always be trash.  If it were him and not Naofumi right now…  Poking around her not unpracticed anus, a devious smirk darkened her amorous face.


She wasn’t simply allowing her husband to live with a demeaning name as his punishment.  His unwillingness to reflect on his actions had her administer all manner of punishments, such as forcing him to walk around the castle-town half-naked or shackling him with a collar that makes him unable to speak.


What kind of expression would he make if I condemned him to my bowels for… a day?  Multiple?  No, a few weeks at least.  Or even a year.  It might even be too good of an experience for Trash…  Slowly, she used her pinky to penetrate her anal ring, tightening up and causing the shrunken hero in her sex to convulse once more and paint a section of her sex with his seed.  “Oh, but why am I thinking of him when I have Naofumi now?”  She whispered softly as she caressed her stomach.


The tiny young man had crawled so deep inside her he had curled up around her cervix, thrusting into it with primal abandon.  Despite the difference in size between them, he had found a method to penetrate her in a more traditional definition.


“Ara~  I-If you make love t-to me there, I will bec-c-come pregnant for sure, Naofumi~!  D-Did you want to sh-shoot your seed in-t-t-to my womb directly th-that badly?”  It was an unorthodox, strange, intense new pleasure for her, Mirellia giggled at how compliant and even indulgent he was now after being so stubborn all day.  As he clung to and violated her depths, the violet-haired woman intensified her self-pleasure to match his.  Having felt it twice now, she knew Naofumi was close to climaxing again.  “Y-Yes!  Keep going, Naofumi.  T-Together.  Ahh~!  Yes!  I-I… I… I’m cumming~!”  Control lost to the throes of passion, Mirellia’s hips raised off the bed as her vaginal muscle clamped down on Naofumi.


A spray of naughty, lustful fluids shot out from her quivering sex, soaking the sheets as she collapsed to the mattress, panting happily.  Within her womanhood, Naofumi’s thick, potent semen was being poured directly into her womb, and his endless stamina finally seemed to bottom out.


Naofumi…  Am I young enough to even still bear his child?  Maybe I should have Melty return just in–  As she basked in the afterglow of a fulfilling orgasm nearly a decade in the making, Mirellia caught herself as her mind slipped back into her queenly mindset.  …Well, as long as Trash is around, I cannot marry Naofumi even if I wanted to.  Having him marry Melty would keep him close, connect him to the royal family… and me.  Besides, he would not be the first man to have a mother and daughter fighting over him.  Crawling under the sheet on the dry side of her bed, she smirked as she imagined her and her youngest child linking arms on either side of the handsome young man.


Age gaps upwards of a decade or more were pretty common, especially in noble relationships.  Her own marriage was proof of that.  It wasn’t unheard of that a man seeking a divorced or widowed noblewoman’s hand wouldn’t also be pursued by her daughter.  She was only slightly older than the age gap between Naofumi and Melty.


And if I’m there, I can guide Melty and teach her how to please Naofumi properly.  Placing a hand on her stomach, she thought of the three of them in bed.  Melty leaning against her chest as she prepared to take him into herself.  I suppose it will depend on what Naofumi wants.  If it makes him happy and part of our family, I’d be willing to share him with Melty.


To be continued…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282