- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'm not a writer, and I've never written anything outside of grade school. So expect inconsistent tense, run-on sentences, barely passable world-building, and comma misuse.

But if you like size, and you find size differences hot, I almost guarantee you'll enjoy yourself. It's not Shakespeare but it is ALL about size, and I decided to write because I felt like I can never find stories that focus on it enough. I'm here because I like giant women and everything that that implies. And I imagine you are too.

I'm cursed with a pretty major thing for feet, so there's that. But I explore a lot of areas here.

Enjoy.
Author's Chapter Notes:

This first chapter swiftly lays the groundwork so that we can get to the good stuff, but I promise if you read this short chapter, the future size-stuff will be even better. Plus it describes our lovely Meg.

Enjoy.

“Alright, ten matches against some chick named Meg, I only have to win two matches, and she looks petite, even compared to me. This shouldn’t be too hard. Easy money.” Tom said, psyching himself up for a strange competition he’d signed up for.  

The thing is, Tom isn’t much of a fighter. The 20-year-old was only 5’6, weighs about 120 pounds, and his simple brown hair and boyish face are far from intimidating.
But the competition is against a woman. A woman who, according to the ad that brought him here, is only five feet tall. How hard can that be?

He entered the arena. Tom couldn’t believe how big it was. It absolutely dwarfed the largest football stadiums he’d ever seen. And on top of that, there was a massive, metallic platform the size of an airport right next to it!

Whatever, I just need to focus, go inside and do this.

Tom, wearing nothing but athletic shorts and shoes as he was instructed, entered the stadium at the ground floor. He arrived to millions of seats, and an absolutely huge dirt field easily the size of ten football fields, maybe bigger.

At the center, Tom saw one simple, raised arena, roughly the size of four WWE rings.  On one side, there is a massive corrugated metal plate the size of a football field at least. It had a perfect cutout around it, almost like it’s an oversized button or something.

I guess the ring makes sense, but what’s with all of this extra space? This thing could put aircraft carriers to shame.

After walking an absurd distance to the ring, Tom is welcome by a ravenously hyped audience. He passed through the ropes, arrived on the ring, and waited for his opponent.

A moment later, the loudspeaker announced “Massive Meg has arrived!”. To which the crowd lost their minds.

“Massive Meg? But she's...tiny. It must be ironic, like when the overweight dude in the gang is named ‘Tiny’.” Tom thought to himself.

Several feet beyond the ring, Tom saw Meg. Sure enough, she was tiny, five feet tall at best.

This will shock you readers out there, but Meg is stunning. She has long jet-black hair, pale gray eyes, and caramel skin. Her huge E-cup breasts are barely contained by a black, obviously-too-small bra, and her massive ass and wide hips make her black “shorts” look like Victoria’s Secret bottoms. Of course even with all of this she still somehow remained fairly narrow in the waist giving her a striking hourglass figure. Her legs, even with her huge thighs, looked deceptively long for a 5-foot tall woman. Tom’s eyes followed those legs down to unusually large but cute bare feet. They were a women’s size 10, and she used one of them to deliberately mark a footprint in the dirt of the field, smirking to herself. She then walked over to the giant metal plate, stepping on the edge of it.
This caused the overhead screen to display:

Height: 5ft / 152cm
Weight: 150lb / 68kg

The metal plate was some sort of scale, and she was weighing herself.

He had so many questions.
How is it measuring her height?
Why is the plate so massive?
Is he supposed to do that? No one seemed to care if HE did or not.


Jesus she’s short and still heavier than me. Half of that must be in her bra and shorts. Or, well, spilling out of them. Tom thought.

She finally walked up onto the ring to uproarious applause.

“Hi Tom.” she said with a devious smirk.

“Hi 'Massive' Meg, is it? Even though your head only comes up to my shoulder?” He said with a slightly arrogant laugh.

Meg giggled, completely unbothered by Tom’s dig.

“Oh right, yeah don’t mind the title. This crowd just likes to talk me…up.”

A gong sounds, and the match commences. He just needs to pin her for 10 seconds, and he’s got the first match in the bag, no problem right?

To Tom’s surprise, it was fairly easy. She dodged and weaved for a bit but she wasn’t being very aggressive. Hell, she didn’t even really seem was trying.

His thought was interrupted when she rushed him, initiating a grapple.

After not too long, Tom actually managed to maneuver behind her and pin her...but nothing was happening.
Meg, still laughing through heavy breath, decided to help Tom out.

“You have to say the countdown yourself, Tommy. Oh and you should really pull a girl’s hair while you do this”. She said, smirking.

“Oh, okay…” Surprised by her assistance, he started counting down from ten.

After reaching one, another gong sounded, and the massive LED screen showed a simple score.

Massive Meg- 0/10
Tom - 1/10.

Chapter End Notes:

Big things ahead. Very big.