- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story will shift prospectives of Terry and J along with lots of cock play and things people may not enjoy

Author's Chapter Notes:

Just some back story and the setup

 Terry was standing at the register, taking care of a customer like any normal day at the Wild Stop has station and convention store "Thank you for your business". Terry was a 6ft 8 23 year old man, with muscles, brown hair and a smile women loved, however he was a humble guy that did let his good looks get to his head.

 "I thought you were going to get her number the way she looked at you" coming from the back room was J, Terry's coworker and best friend. J was 24, only 4ft 10, short blonde hair with pink highlights and cut like Gwen's from the new spiderverse movie, wearing the store uniform and a short skirt that was just within regulations.

 Looking at J, everyone saw a flat chested short stack woman with a bubble butt and thick thighs, but that was far from the truth: J was a femboy.

 "J, you think every woman who looks at me will give me her number or try taking me right here, right now" Terry playful pushed J. Though they were good friends, how they became friends is a funny story


____________________________________________

                    4 months earlier

 Terry had been called into his bosses office, a little nervous why "What can I do for you Mr. Vélis?" Mr. Vélis was an older gentleman and had hired Terry when he was down in life "Ah, Terry! Sorry for the sudden call in, I wanted to let you know you're being promoted to assistant manager and you'll be training a new employee today. Be sure to keep up the good work."

 Terry was thrilled, he had been working so hard and it payed off "Thank you sir! If you'll excuse me, I'll get back to work!". He was practically dancing out of the office as he went back to the register

 An hour later, Terry saw a short woman blonde woman come in, thinking "Wow, she's cute" as she came to the counter "Hello, my name is J. I'm supposed to be starting today, are you Terry, my trainer?"

 Terry could believe his luck! A promotion and training a cute girl?! He was winning today! "Yeah, I'm Terry, come around and we'll get you set up" for the next 7 hours, Terry trained J to run the register, how to closes it down, the paperwork and check the security system if needed.

 J absorbed all of this like a sponge "This is tougher than I thought! Oh, is it ok if I wear a skirt when I work? I find pants a little to tight and always rip after a few weeks" Terry did his best to hide a blush "Well, as long as the skirt covers more than a third of your thigh and you wear spanx it should be ok".

 As they closed down for the night, Terry went to the gym, feeling like the luckiest man alive "I think have it easy here on out!" After a couple hours of running and lifting, Terry walked into the changing room "Ah, I needed tha-" he stopped dead in his tracks. Walking out of the shower was J who stopped and looked at him. Terry's eyes moved down and "Your a dude?!!?"

 After an awkward moment and talking, Terry and J found themselves at a bar, drinking and now finding the whole thing hilarious "You really had me going, J! You're as pretty as any girl!" Terry laughed as he took a swing from his bottle. "I couldn't believe your face when you walked in! You looked like a deer in headlights!" J also laughed, though was  blushing "Sorry for not telling you earlier, I just didn't know how to ya know?" Terry chuckled "It's no problem...... Though I'd be lying if I said I'm not jealous that I'm not packing like you" Terry referring to J's cock, almost a foot long! "How the hell do you hide that monster?" "That's a secret pretty boy" J taking a drink from his beer "And truth be told I'm envious of your height!...... Hey Terry...... There is something else you should know" "Shit" Terry starts taking a drink.

 "...... I'm bi" Terry spat out his drink. "O-oh! Well I wasn't expecting that!" Looking at J he could see he was looking afraid. Terry quickly replied "Ah I get it.... Well I'm more of a ladies man.... But I'm alright with being pals" J smiles and holds up his beer "I can live with that" as they clanged glasses.

____________________________________________

                   Present day


 J just smiled "well I'll be outside to check how many propane bottles we have left" as J walked out with a sway, Terry couldn't help but watch J's bubble butt as he walked out. "God damn..... If only...." Terry shook his head and got back to work. Though these thoughts had been in his head for the last month, he tried to convince himself it was best they were friends.... He was into ladies.

 "Just a little bit more and J and I are done tonight." As Terry leaned over the counter, a sudden dizziness over took him and he blacked out.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoy! More to come soon