- Text Size +
Chapter 2 

Reporter: “Jessica you mentioned that one of these parties took place on Sally. Care to go into more detail?”

Janice: “I think were better off knowing how these parties started in the first place.”

Jessica: “Well the first one took place almost 300 years ago. When Dennis went to Wishbone and wished for a giantess party to take place on his world. The GTS-Goddess jumped at the chance for a party. To make a long story short, the resulting party wrecked Dennis world. A century latter, the party urge again came over GTS-Goddess kind. They remembered how cramped the last party was. (Try imagining several hundred mega giantess on Earth at the same time, and you’ll get a rough idea what it was like) Then they realized, why not hold a party on Sally’s body. There would be plenty of room. Heck we’ll even be able to use her belly button as a swimming pool.  So hundreds of GTS-Goddesses with Sally’s permission converged on her body.”

Janice: “Did you go to the party Jessica?”

Jessica: “I was invited, but I turned down the invitation. I was afraid of what would happen to your world, if I left. And taking your world with me was out of the question, although some goddess suggested I do just that.”

Reporter: “So what you know of the party is second or third hand.”

Jessica: “Do want to know about the party and the GTS-goddess that will soon visit your world? Or do you feel this is a waste of time?”

Reporter: “Please continue.”

Jessica: “It was Florence’s suggestion that the party he held, on the shore of Sally’s navel. She missed swimming, and wanted to be close to the water. After some discussion, the other goddess agreed. How can I describe the scene for you? Imagine several hundred woman of various sizes scattered over thousands of miles of body. Most are talking in small groups, other are being served by Sizechangers who arrived to help out. While a few, goddess especially the larger ones, went swimming. For many it was the first time they had a body of water large enough for them.”

Reporter: “I have two questions. Did Sally have an atmosphere around her body and how large were the goddess at the party?”

Jessica: “To answer your first question, we did give Sally an breathable atmosphere. At her request, we confined it to her torso. She also made us remove it after the party was over. She was afraid people, would be tempted to move in permanently. As for the second question, the largest GTS-goddess at the party(other than Sally) were Shirley and Florence. Better known as “Km for cm” and “miles for inches” Shirley is 177.8 km or 109.75 miles tall while Florence is 70 miles tall.”

Reporter: “Are those goddess coming here?”

After thinking it over Jessica replied;

Jessica: “O s**t. I think I know why they picked my world. Those sneaky buggers.”

Reporter and Janice: “What’s the reason?”

Jessica: “Their planning to put the larger giantess on me, while the small and normal goddess party on your world.”

Janice: “How small is a small GTS-goddess?”

Jessica: “500 feet is the normal lower limit, but their have been exceptions. Like Mia.”

Reporter: “Who’s Mia?”

Jessica: “A never aging, 300 foot, three year old.”

Janice: “I still have trouble visualizing, this party, Can you give us a personal account of it?”

Jessica: “I tell you what, tomorrow I tell you about Elizabeth, and who she met at the party.”

Reporter: “Why won’t you tell us now?”

Jessica: “ I wish to sleep. Goodnight.”

 

Interlude

Eric lay on his bed, but he couldn’t rest. He didn’t really want to be a pet, but could he really refuse a goddess? Besides didn’t he really want to spend his life with Jessica. He decided he wanted to be her pet. But when he tried talking to her, he couldn’t get through. She was too busy talking to Janice or other GTS-goddess.

 

Eric was hurt by her indifference to him.

“I wish I was a GTS-Goddess pet.” He called up to her. Jessica didn’t respond. But others heard his cry and began to make plans.

End interlude

 

People were alarmed when they heard about the coming party. Military officials confident they could meet any threat, asked how to kill GTS-goddess. Jessica  just laughed at them telling them, that GTS-goddess were immortal, and that their was little they could do to an individual GTS-goddess, let alone an army of them.

 

Finally the military gave up questioning Jessica giving Janice and the media a chance to learn Elizabeth’s story.

 

Jessica: “Elizabeth was a fashion model, when she was recruited into our ranks. At the Time of Sally’s party, she had only been a GTS-Goddess for a few days. I suppose I should describe her appearance, she 4000 feet tall, brown hair and a body built for swimsuits.”

Janice: “Do I hear a hint on envy in your voice?”

Jessica: “Anyway. Elizabeth decided to go to the party, she wanted to meet the other GTS-goddess and get tips on how to conquer and run a world.”

Reporter: “Conquer a world? These GTS-goddess are they coming to rule this world?”

Jessica: (sounding annoyed)”no, they realize, that your world belongs to me. Now I appreciate no more interruptions.

 

Getting back to Elizabeth, she used the Inter-universe transport ships provided by the Sizechangers to arrive at the party. It was by these ships that most of the GTS-Goddess arrived at the party. Although one ship, crashed landed a parsec away from the party stranding Briannce and the Sizechanger pilot. Briannce at first thought she could walk to the party. Being 16,000 feet tall, she could walk petty fast. Then the Sizechanger pointed out a parsec was 19.1688 trillion miles. The party would be over by the time she got there. She called out for Valerie. Who was using her teleportation abilities as a transport service. She was so busy that it was hours before she could get to Briannce.”

Janice: “Can we get back to Elizabeth please?”

Jessica: “When Elizabeth arrived at the party. She faced a crowd of strangers. Even the ground below looked strange, it took a moment for her to realize she was looking at Sally’s skin. After walking around for a few minutes she came to the edge of Sally’s navel which was filled with water, just for us GTS-Goddess. She felt she was looking at an ocean, for she could not see the far side and the shore went out of sight in both directions.

“I bet you could put a whole planet in there.” she said aloud.

“A whole galaxy actually” a voice behind her said. She turned around, and found herself starting at a two mile high, red head.

“Hi I’m Penny. You look a bit lost.”

“Names Elizabeth, I’m new at this GTS-goddess stuff. And don’t know any other goddess.”

“An ex mortal. Well I’m willing to introduce you to some of the goddess here. If you follow me.”

“Weren’t you Human once?” Elizabeth asked.

“Nope, I was always a GTS-goddess. One of a rare breed. Speaking of rare breeds here is Rose Crusher. Hey Rose, what’s up?”

To Elizabeth’s surprise, Rose was a short (600 feet) blond goddess, who looked like is belonged in the marines.

“Rose this is Elizabeth one of our new recruits. Elizabeth this is Rose she gets new GTS-Goddess like you wiped into shape.”

“Another new recruit. As if I didn’t have enough to worry about. What’s that, you can’t see how someone of my size can run a world?”

Elizabeth was shocked; she didn’t think her thoughts could be read.

“You got a lot to learn. I recommend you read “World Conquest, a Practical Guide” a book written by me. Well nice meeting you Penny, as for you Elizabeth I’ll check on your progress in a few years.”

“Does she do anything else other than bug new Recruits?” Elizabeth asked Penny.

“Actually she spends most of her time traveling from world to world. “ She replied. Penny then led Elizabeth into the crowd.

 

After walking a few moments, they came across what looked like identical twins. Each was 3000 feet tall, with Black hair, identical white skin and purple eyes. They were asking each other trivia questions.

Q: “What did the first Human on Mars say, when she stepped onto the Martian surface?”

A: “People went to Mars in your universe?”

Q: “Wrong.”

“Debbie309 and Debbie400 I want you to meet Elizabeth. Elizabeth. This is Debbie Redmond. While they look like twins there are really two versions of the same person taken from different parallel worlds. The 309 and 400 are the numbers their worlds are known by.”

“Hello.” The Debbie’s said.

“Nice meeting you, by the way what did the first person on Mars say? No one has  been to Mars on my Earth.”

“One small step for a woman, one giant leap for Humankind.” Debbie309 replied.

 

To be continued