- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author note: This war originally two stories “The world revolves around her” and “GTS-goddess party” it takes place around 2300 CE

Author note two: Goddess Kristen, Susan, Evylinn and Brandi are not of my own creation.

 Jessica and the GTS-Goddess partyChapter one

 

Adam Logan looked up into the mourning sky, the sun was already up, Jessica was still below the horizon but due to come into view at any moment. Adam decided it was time to read over his essay one more time.

 

Despite the fact, the Earth been orbiting her for centuries, little is known about Jessica. Even her origins are mere legend. One day(so the story goes) there was a American(whatever that is) named Jessica(last name not recorded). She wanted to be famous and important. One day she came across a magical restaurant called Wishbone. There she made a wish, nobody sure of the words she used. I figure it was; “I wish the world revolved around me.”; For the next day she found herself out in space and 600,000 miles tall. Somehow I have a feeling that not what she meant.

 

It was a rough time, for she was massive enough to yank the Earth out of it’s orbit around the sun. Over a period of time, the Earth and Moon settled into orbits around Jessica; while she orbited the Sun. While that was happening the Earth underwent massive geological change, natural disasters wiped out much of Humanity. (There are rumours that GTS-goddess and a few Shrunken woman fought a battle on our world during this time. But that just another legend)

 

A few people survived and rebuilt civilization. A civilization where Jessica is seen by millions of people every day. Stretching across 20 degrees of sky(about 40 times the width of the full moon), she kind of hard to miss. The fact she beautiful, with her long dark hair, yellow skin and sexy looking body; also helps her appeal. Many people have tried to figure out how she can survive in the vacuum of space. And why she never seems to age. My theory is she a goddess from the orient, but why she was a western name, is a mystery.

 

Adam lifted his eyes off the page. He felt his essay was in need of improvement, but didn’t know what else to say. He looked out the window, she was coming in view. She had her head facing Earth, her expression sad, then she turned around, her back to the world.

“I say this for you. I never know what I going to see when I look at you.” Adam told the distant goddess.

 

Our planet orbits her every 70.2 days, with giantess ellipses(when Jessica between the Sun and Earth) every orbit.

Adam looked at the words he had just written. His essay still needed more. But he had class in an hour, and it was due today.

 

Meanwhile a few hundred kilometres to east of Adam a man was lying on the ground his eyes on Jessica. He was a Jessica watcher he spend hours (if the weather was clear) watching Jessica, with the naked eye and sometimes with a telescope. His favourite part  of her anatomy was her boobs. He was very disappointed when she moved them out of his sight.

“Show me, your tits babe.” Eric called out to the giantess above him. She didn’t hear him, but his girlfriend did, and she wasn’t too happy to see her boyfriend drooling over Jessica.

“Goddess watching again. Sometimes I wonder if you consider her to be your girl friend and not me.”

“You’re the one, I love honey.” He lied. The truth was, he wished he was Jessica’s lover.

 

It was a beautiful day at the University of England, but most of the crowd present wasn’t interested in the weather, they came for the great debate. Wither to continue sending unmanned probes to Jessica and the planets of the solar system. Or to drop unmanned exploration altogether ( for the short term) and sent a one or perhaps several shot manned mission(s) to Jessica. Dr. Paterson repents the unmanned exploration point of view. Professor Albert the creator of the “let’s get there as soon as possible”, represents manned space flight.

Paterson: “I fear my collage has been reading too many ancient legends, his plan sounds inspired my the mythical Apollo moon shots. I wish to point out several facts, one Jessica is five times further away, then the moon was in those days. Any manned journey would be more dangerous than any attempted by Humankind. Even those supposed manned journeys to the Moon. Two, manned flight is unnecessary, I point out the success of the robots Scouts one and three(sent to the moon and Mars) and most recently Peeping Tom one, which provided the first close up of Jessica. My point is, we could send robots to every known body in the solar system for a fraction of the cost, of Albert’s scheme.”

Albert: “The Apollo missions were no myth. But that is not the issue. A manned mission to Jessica, would be the greatest achievement yet. She dominates our sky, yet we know so little about her. Imagine what we could learn, from on hand exploration. Imagine the public interest such a trip could generate. Who along us as not at one or another, fantasized about meeting Jessica. “

Paterson: “Landing on Jessica, is not quite the same as meeting her.”

Albert: “A manned mission would have a better chance of communicating with her, than your robots.  I plea to the people of the world, give yourselves and your children the chance to know Jessica.”

The debate dragged on for several more hours. Paterson pointed out that pervious commutation attempts have failed and that her actions were unpredictable. What if she destroyed the ship, by just moving her body. But in the end Albert arguments prevailed. Despite his pleas and the pleas of others who felt the money could be better spent on Earth, the world space agency committed itself to a manned mission to Jessica.

 

Clarence was looking at the far side of the moon through the telescope.

“Hey Eric, your a astro buff, how come part of the moon is called the far side, although it not always the far side from us?”

“Before Jessica orbited our world, one side of the moon faced the Earth. The part that didn’t was called the far side.”

“I’m seeing part of the moon that was previously unseen? Cool. By the way, are you still trying to get, on the Jessica flight?”

“I will succeed, I will get to meet Jessica .”

“Sure, dream on lover boy.”

Just then Eric girlfriend came on the scene, she had a simile on her face.

“Guess what Eric, they just cancelled the manned mission to Jessica.”

“WHAT! why?”

“Apparently they forgot to take her gravity into account. Their test run probes reported a too high surface gravity. You could land, but not leave.”

“What a test run probe?” Clarence asked.

“They send robots to the surface of Jessica to help determine how much rocket power would be needed, for a manned craft to lift off her skin. Oh man this is a disaster.”  Eric replied.

“Maybe you’ll have time for me now.” His (sort of) girlfriend asked but Eric did not respond.

  

Eric looked up at the distant Earth, then he surveyed the alien landscape before him. He couldn’t get over how dirty Jessica’s skin was. Large patches of space dust covered the skin he was standing on.

“She needs a bath” he thought.

“AND WHERE TO YOU SUGEST I TAKE ONE? SALLY’S NAVEL PERHAPS?”

“Who?” Eric cried. But she didn’t answer him, instead she brought her face within a few thousand miles of him. He felt intimated looking into her brown eyes. Then she said;

“I SEE YOU LIKE MY BREAST. I’M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BE DISGUSTED OR FLATTERED. SINCE YOUR SO SMALL I”LL GO WITH FLATTERED.”

 

Eric then noticed the mountain on the horizon, a closer look revealed it was one of her nipples.

“Can I climb your nipple?” he asked, but she seemed distracted by something else. Then the scene faded and Eric found himself home in bed.

“What was that all about?” he cried.

 

Colleen brought her daughter to see Dr. Shrink, she was afraid her daughter (and herself) were lousing their minds. When the reached his office, the first question he asked was;

“What seems to be the trouble?”

“My daughter says she can talk to Jessica.”

He laughed. “That is a common claim, made by many people. You came to see me over this?”

“Jessica seems to respond to her.” the mother replied. He frowned, this was not typical. “Maybe you should start from the beginning.” Before Colleen could answer, her daughter started to tell her story.

“It all started a week ago, when I was in my room. I was feeling very lonely, I looked up at Jessica, and asked if she be my friend. To my delight, she said yes. We talked about all kinds of things.”

“What kind of things?”

“How she’s a lonely GTS-Goddess, about some of the other goddess she has meet. She wants more contact with Earth. But other than Eric, the tit man, I’m the only one she talks to.”

“Honey, don’t use that language. She not telling you everything, four days ago, when I caught her talking to Jessica, I asked her to get Jessica to wave to me. To my shock, a few seconds after I made my request she was actually waving at me. Over the last few days, I noticed Jessica lips move when she talking to Janice. Doctor I’m I lousing it?”

“It sounds like you bought into your daughters fantasy.”

“Fantasy,” Janice cried. “I can talk to her and I can prove it.”

“Your on, she currently  in view, lets go outside and see what you can do.” Dr. Shrink put a ‘out to lunch’ sign on his door, then he lead his patients to the back of the building. Jessica was a quarter of the way up the sky, and asleep.

“OK, Janice, it looks like your friend is asleep. Want to try to wake her up?”

“I hard to disturb your rest Jessica, but can you please wake up.” Janice called up to the sleeping GTS-goddess. To Dr. Shrink’s surprise she woke up.

“Coincidence. “ he cried. Jessica lips began to move, and Janice started to reply.

“What’s going on honey?”  Colleen asked.

“I’m telling her, why I want to talk to her. “ Janice replied. She then turned to Dr. Shrink and said;

“Jessica wants to know, what she needs to do, to convince you that were communicating.”

 

Dr. Shrink though about it, then he said;

“Ask her  to blow me a kiss, then take a blow.” To his shock Jessica, did what he asked, although the blow, was a little awkward.(blows are hard to do, when your just floating around.)

“Tell her, I’m sorry I didn’t believe you earlier. “ he said after a stunned silence.

“What do we do now?” Colleen Asked.

“Inform the world’s scientists, This is an unprecedented opportunity, to learn more about Jessica and perhaps, the universe around us. You’re going to be famous Janice.

“Jessica asks, ‘what about me?  I got a lot to say’”

“And you’ll get the chance to say it.” Dr. shrink replied.

 

The Watson’s were enjoying a day on the beach. Their kids played in the surf, while Mr and Mrs. Watson sunbathed. Mr. Watson looked up. Jessica was starting to set. To his surprise her lips were moving.

“Who is Jessica talking to?”

“To the scientists and press. There having a big question and answer session at New Halifax.” His wife replied.

“Wonder what their saying?” Mr. Watson remarked.

 

Janice sat in front of the waiting scientists and press. She felt a little uncomfortable in front of some many strangers. For their part the scientists were so excited, that they tried asking several questions at once. Janice soon made it clear, Jessica would only answer one question at a time.

 

Q: “According to legend; you became a Giantess because of a wish, you made at Wishbone. Is this true?”

A: “Yes.” Surprised looks from the scientists.

Q: “How long ago did this happen?”

A: “I no longer kept track of time. I know it was a couple of years before the GTS/SW war. And that was centuries ago. (Author note: the war she’s referring to lasted from 2001 to 2009)

Q: A reporter spoke up. “You mentioned SW. There have been reports of doll sized remains found on our world. Are they the SW your referring to?”

A: “Probably. I know they invaded your world, and were eventually driven off by other giantess. Those giantess and GTS-Goddess probably told your ancestors about me. Speaking of which; I apologize for the damage caused when I first became a goddess.”

A: “Apology accepted. Let’s move on.”

Q: “How come you never seam to age?”

A: “It’s part of my GTS-goddess nature.”

Q: “You mentioned the term GTS-goddess before. What exactly is a GTS-goddess?”

A: “A woman, normally of mega giantess proportions. Who is immortal and shrink proof.”

Q: “How many GTS-goddesses are out there?”

A: “Hundreds, they live in other parts of the multiuniverse, but a few come to visit now and then.”

Q: “What do you mean by the term multiuniverse?”

A: “This world is one of an infinite number of parallel worlds. “ Confused looks on the scientists faces.

Q: “let’s move on; How come you made Janice your spokesperson?”

A: “She’s willing to speak for me. The other mortal, I have contact with, Eric. He isn’t interested in being my spokesperson.”

Q: “Who’s Eric and what’s the relationship between you two?”

A: Janice hesitated, then said;

“Jessica relationship with Eric is a private matter. Can we please change the subject?”

Thousands of kilometres away, Eric gasped. For days he had vivid dreams involving Jessica. Now to have the relationship mentioned on live TV. He didn’t want media attention. He decided that during the next dream, he would try to work out some sort of deal with Jessica.

 

Eric walked across Jessica’s skin. He didn’t know what part of her body he was on and didn’t care.

“Jessica we need to talk.” Eric cried.

“All right, I have a proposal for you. Do you want to become my pet?”

“Excuse me?”

“As my pet you be able to live on me permanently. As it stands now, your only able to visit me in sprit.”

“My dreams are out of body experiences? Whoa!”

“Ahem, as my pet, you will be enlarged to 1000 miles in height.”

“That would make me, the size of an bug compared to you.”

“Well you’re the size of a microbe to me now.  What’s your decision?”

“I need to think about it.”

“Don’t take to long, I might decide to make you, my pet, wither you want to or not.”

 

Janice sat across from the newspaper reporter. She found it much easier to deal with one member of the media, at a time.

Reporter: “Let’s talk about the other GTS-goddess. Are they like you?

Jessica (speaking through Janice): “Not really, most are Caucasian. Only 12 are Oriental like me, and the remaining six are black skinned. But the biggest difference between me and the other goddess is size. I’m bigger than most of the other goddesses.”

Reporter & Janice: “Most?! You mean there are goddesses bigger than you?”

Jessica: “You never heard of Doubling Sally have you?”

Janice: “What kind of name is Doubling Sally?”

Jessica: “Her real name is Sally Cooper. But we call her doubling Sally because during her growth, her height doubled every day. She’s the largest giantess in the multiuniverse.”

Reporter: “How large is she?”

Jessica: “Let’s put it this way. When they held a party on her body, GTS-goddess actually got lost. Her body was so big.”

Reporter: “I want a figure, give me a length.”

Sally: “4.475 MegaParsecs(Mpc). I hate to interrupt your conversation Jessica, but I have urgent news. Veronica’s party committee have decided to hold this century’s party on the Earth that orbits you.”

Reporter: “Who are you? And how are you talking to us?”

Sally: “Name’s Sally Cooper. I’m using the GTS-communication net.”

Jessica: “Why can’t you host the party?”

Sally: “Goddess complained my body was too dull and way too big. Besides it’s not my decision. Talk to you soon.”

Janice: “What’s going on Janice?”

Jessica: “My fellow GTS-goddesses have decided to hold a party on your world. Few world’s survive the party.

Reporter: “Why would they choose this world?”

Jessica: “I don’t really know, maybe they feel that since I don’t actually live on Earth, I don’t care about the local mortals.”

Janice: “Maybe we can prepare. Can you give more details on what the other party’s were like? That way we’ll know what to expect.”

Jessica: “I have my doubts about how much good this will do you, but what do you want to know?”

To be continued