- Text Size +
Chapter five  

This is a multiuniverse news update. Goddess Evylinn is destroying civilizations by the millions at this hour. Trillions upon trillions of lives lost. With more details here’s Purlassa.

Purlassa: “Thanks Rick. It looks like all bets are off. Goddess Evylinn is heading towards Jessica’s world, destroying almost everything in her path. Three million alien civilizations are confirmed destroyed, along the victims are the Gogs, Blands, T’ll and Retoes. All prominent class three civilizations.(meaning they were spread along multiple star systems)

Goddess Eyylinn is expected to reach the Milky Way in an hour’s time, what she do, no one knows. Although personally I think that whole galaxy is toast. Stay tuned to this station for developments as they happen.”

 

Octavian turned off the TV, and resumed his vigil over Jessica’s world. Down below he could see his native Australia, currently feeling the effects of thirty dancing GTS-Goddess. Unlike the last party, there was only country music at this party. At the moment the goddess were dancing to a old Shania Twain song. Every time they danced, the Earth shook, he watched with mixed feelings as Melbourne crumbled with the rest of Australia’s cities.

 

He then turned his attention to Jessica herself. Even from a great distance, it was obvious she was undergoing organisms. She was trying to fight them, but it was a lousing battle. Against all logic and reason, the lesbians had succeeded in getting Jessica sexually aroused.

 

Goddess Susan debated what to do with the tiny climbers. Thinking they didn’t have long to live anyway, she decided to leave them there, as she explored Jessica world while it was still there. She left New Halifax, and headed westwards.

 

Most of climbers found it too hard to stay on Susan’s body while she was walking.  All but three slid off her body. Of the three that hung on, one was Harold Guest, who had wisely stayed put in her navel. Scott Macdonald and Mary Wilcox managed to get on top of her breasts.

 

Meanwhile Goddess Kristen was walking through Southern New England when she came across a huge house. It was a thousand times the size of a normal house. Outside in front of the house, were several goddess. Kristen  recognized Michelle and Jill, but the other three were a mystery to her. One was 2000 feet tall, white skin , red hair. She was lying in the sun. Another was 8000 feet tall and was of African descendent. The third stranger was 1800 feet tall, looked like she was Chinese. Increasing her height to 6000 feet she approached the house. Her height increase was noticed by the other goddess.

“Hey Michelle, it looks like you have competition.” The redhead piped.

“I can see that Wendy. Who are you?”

“My name is Goddess Kristen. I recognize you Michelle.  Jill is another face I recognize, but who are the rest of you?”

“I’m Pamela.” said the African.

“They call me Sonya.” said the Chinese.

“Wendy, the name. Collectively they call us kissers.” Added the redhead.

“Well I came to the right place for I’m a kisser too. Nice house, who owns it?”

“A goddess called Chrystal. We take her house from time to time and get Sizechangers to enlarge it to fit our needs. She inside if you want to meet her, although I should warn you she thinks this is a dream.” Michelle replied.

“Another time perhaps, if it survives Goddess Evylinn visit.”

“Who?” the other kissers asked. Kristen pointed up.

 

Goddess Evylinn approached the Milky Way. She then scooped up the whole galaxy into her right hand.

 

All over the world GTS-Goddess stop what they were doing, to stare at Goddess Evylinn. Not only was the second largest goddess they had ever seen. Her appearance was unique. She wore a golden ankle chain, bracelet and headband. In her left hand she held an enormous staff, it’s hooked end covered with the remains of countless worlds. She gazed into the galaxy. Then said;

“I am goddess Evylinn your fate in now in my hands.”

A least a dozen goddesses starting asking Evylinn questions. She tried listening to the clatter, but too many goddesses were trying to talk at the same time.

“Silence. One GTS-goddess is to speak to me at a time. Since this is Jessica’s world. I’ll let her speak to me.”

Jessica was scared. Never before had she meet someone, much bigger than her. At least the lesbians had stopped bugging her. Gathering her courage she said;

“What do you want with us?”

“I’m taking over your race. Make me your leader, I’ll be goddess of the multiuniverse.” She actually sang they last few words.

“We’re ruled by Mr. G, why should we follow a foreign goddess?”

“Think about it. A man running an empire of goddesses. Won’t it make more sense to have a GTS-Goddess in charge of everything?”

“Probably, but a leader should come from within our ranks.”

“Yeah, we rather be lead by a shrunken woman, than by you.” Michelle added.

Goddess Evylinn, then crushed the outermost arms of the Milky Way, destroying millions of worlds. Goddess Kristen and Susan decided it was time to speak out.

Kristen: “Clam down Goddess Evylinn. Me and goddess Susan are down here.”

Evylinn: “How come you’re so small?”

Susan: “We decided to start small then grow our way to megaparsec size.”

Evylinn: “Join me then in the conquest of the Wishbone multiuniverse.

Kristen: “I said on my application form, I would obey the rules.”

Susan: “I said the same thing.”

Evylinn: “I should crush this whole party into oblivion, and take you with it.”

“Not so fast.”

 Evylinn turned around. A tanned, muscular goddess was floating there.

“What are you doing here, Goddess Brandi?”

“I’m here to join the party. I see you also picked the megaparsec size. I couldn’t help overhearing your conversation. You’re hitting the wrong target. Goddess should not rule other goddess. Not when there are plenty of mortals to rule over. Make them the object of your fury, not your fellow goddess.”

“But we could rule the multiuniverse together.”

“We both know it won’t work out. Besides I agreed to obey the rules of the Wishbone Multiuniverse. By the way where is the party?”

Goddess Eylinn handed the Milky Way over to Brandi. She was surprised that the party itself wasn’t visible, she could only sense it.

“This isn’t much fun. Hey why don’t we have a galaxy smashing contest?”

“Ok, want to join us Goddess Kristen and Susan?”

“I’m hanging around for the pet catching contest.” Goddess Kristen replied.

“I’ll tag along. I tried be being vulnerable.” Goddess Susan replied.

Goddess Brandi released the Milky Way and Goddess Susan began to grow.

 

Harold, Scott and Mary began the notice the air getting thin, as Susan grew out of Earth’s atmosphere. They tried to hold their breaths, but it was no use, one by one they underwent explosive decompression as their bodies were exposed to the vacuum of space.

 

To Jessica and the goddess on her, it was quite a sight to see a blond goddess come out of nowhere, to grow like crazy. Goddess Susan, briefly paused her size at 600,000 miles to say hi to Jessica, then she headed for extra-galactic space, her size doubling by the minute.

“I wish I could swim through space.” Jessica said to herself.

 

While all this was going on, the world leaders debated their next move.

Leader one: “Our armies have failed, it’s time to go nuclear.”

Leader two: “But that could be suicide. For all we know, the bombs could more damage than the goddess.”

Leader three: “Which is better, Goddess rule or death.”

Leader one: “We’ll probably get killed by the goddess anyway. This way we choose our own fate.”

Leader one: “We are facing an unbeatable force, other than surrender, suicide is the only option.”

  

“Only eight nukes?”

“I’m sorry, but that all we could find on short notice.” The general replied.

“But there used to be thousands of them.”

“That may have been true in the 20th century, but not in ours.”

“We shall proceed, send two nukes to Australia, to get those dancers. Two to Europe to wipe out the golfers and send the remaining nukes to America. There are rumours of a pet contest there I wish to give the people of America, the choice of dying free”

 

This is a multiuniverse news update, with Marlax and Purlassa.

Marlox: “Well Purlassa, you were wrong about the fate of the Milky Way galaxy. Only about 20 percent of it was crushed out of existence.”

Purlassa: “Still a major disaster for that galaxy, but it nothing compared to the destruction occurring at this hour. GTS-Goddess Brandi and Evylinn are having a contest to see who can destroy the most galaxies. Current score is Evylinn 30, Brandi 20.”

Marlox: “We should point out that Brandi does a more through job in destroying a galaxy. Here a shot of her crushing  M202. Notice how she make sure that every single star, planet, gas cloud and asteroid is crushed beyond recognition ensuring that no survivors other than entities who are immortal remain.”

 

Galaxy X-345 was a galaxy unimagined beauty. Its civilizations were beautiful, It worlds held marvels that no Human could ever dream of. Goddess Evylinn whacked it with her staff without a second thought.

 

Nearby (on her scale) was a galaxy, dominated by a race that looked like Barney the dinosaur. The entire galaxy was giving off a telepathic message which said;

“We love you, you love us. Can we be one big happy family..”

“Never.” Goddess Brandi cried, as she crushed the Barney galaxy out of existence.

“You did Jessica a favour, by destroying them.” Goddess Evylinn commented.

“I’m surprised she tolerated that galaxy existence.”

“She can’t swim through space, she struck in orbit around the sun.”

“Pity. Hey where Goddess Susan go?”

“I’m over here. I’m forcing several galaxies to merge making one big one. You could say I’ve entered the galaxy construction business.”

“Let me see that.” Goddess Evylinn approached Susan then she whacked the galaxy in her hands with her staff causing it to crumble.

“That wasn’t very nice.” Goddess Susan cried.

“What your going to do about it?” Goddess Evylinn asked. Goddess Susan threw a spiral galaxy right in her face. Soon all three goddess were involved in a galaxy fight.

 

That evening Crystal played host to a dozen GTS-Goddess, along them was goddess Kristen. Kristen was surprised, by the interior of the house. It had many appliances and gadgets that looked like they came from the future. What really caught her eye, was the calendar on the wall, Being paper it looked out of place, but what really got her attention was the date.

“Hey Crystal, how come your calendar says it the year 2300?”

“Because it is the year 2300, what year did you think it was?”

“When I left home it was 1998.”

“This dream keeps getting stranger and stranger, first I have giantess and shrunken woman in my house and yard, now I got people claiming to be centuries old.”

Jill who was listening to the conversation while watching the holo vision, was insulted.

“I got news for you, all but you are centuries old, and there no shrunken woman in the house. I’m the smallest goddess here and I’m 750 feet tall. Some of us look small to you, because your 5 333 feet tall.”

“You must think I’m a dumb blond. I’m only five foot four. As for you, let me get the tape measure.” Crystal went to the kitchen drawer and fished out the tape measure.

“It’s 2300 and you still use primitive tape measures?” Goddess Kristen asked.

“I’m very old fashioned. Let’s see, my tape measure says your only nine inches tall.”

“That’s because that tape measure and everything in this house has been enlarged to thousand times it normal size. If you don’t believe me, go outside, and look down.”

“I’m going out, but only to get away from you nuts.”

After Crystal had left, Goddess Kristen asked Jill about her appearance on Goddess Blunders. After some protest from Jill, the tape showing that incident was produced, and shown on the holo VCR.

Kristen watched the holo with interest, it showed Jill in Washington DC, making a speech for the press.

“I am Jill, a GTS-Goddess. I came here to talk with your president but since he refused to talk to me. I feel I must warn the public directly. The GTS-goddess empire feels that your world is theirs and that you are their property.”

Kristen: “This is a blunder?”

Jill: “I was supposed to say that FemaleGrow world is under my rule. Obey me and the other GTS-Goddess. But I disagreed with the orders. After all, FemaleGrow world was producing giantess left and right. I felt that they were on the verge of being dominated by giantess anyway. They could have been great allies, but no, those jerks at the council had to attempt a conquest.”

Wendy: “Tell the truth Jill. You considered yourself too weak to conquer that world. Despite the fact you’re a kisser, you could have kissed up an army of slaves.”

Jill: “Stay out of this Wendy. As for the kissing part it was years before I discovered I had the power. Besides the truth of the matter is, I was drafted. Totally cut off from the life I had before.”

Kristen: “What were you before you became a GTS-Goddess?”

Jill refused to answer.

Wendy: “I heard when she first arrived she claimed to be a man and acted like her body was totally strange to her.”

Kristen: “Is that true?”

Jill: “I don’t wan to talk about it.” She then fled from the room.

Wendy: “Personally I think Mr. G took some ugly bitch, from the nut house, and made her into a beautiful goddess.”

Kristen: “Why would he want to do that?”

Wendy: “Who knows, why he added a nut to our ranks. Maybe for uniqueness, did you know that she has sex with both males and females.”

Kristen: “No, but enough about her. What’s your story?”

Wendy: “Well, I rule world GTS-780. I became a goddess in the fall of 1998. I was a dreamer, who dreamt that I could do a better job that the politicians at ruling the planet. One day my dream came true although ruling a planet is harder than it looks.”

Kristen: “Why did he choose you? I mean some people become GTS-Goddess because they make wishes at Wishbone, other like myself fill out application forms, yet he seems to pick people like you at random. Why?”

Wendy: “Just lucky I guess.”

Suddenly there was a flash of light outside, immediately followed by an explosion of sound, the house shook.

“What the heck was that?” Goddess Kristen asked.

Pamela who was standing outside the house, shouted.

“They set off either an A-bomb or an H-bomb. I can’t tell which.”

All the goddess that were inside, the house, went outside for a closer look. They could see the mushroom cloud, rising up several miles away.

“As anybody seen Crystal?” Sonya asked.

As if in response to her question, a figure came from the direction of the blast. Her clothes and hair were burnt off her body.

“I’m dead before dawn, I’m dead before dawn.” The figure mumbled. As she walked past the starring goddesses and into the house.

“Is she going to be all right?” Goddess Kristen asked.

“All she needs is an hour or so to repair her body and she be good as new.” Penny replied.

“Hey Penny, I didn’t notice you before, what your doing with us kissers?” Kristen asked.

“Hey I travel around a lot. Meet new faces.”

“Speaking of new faces where is Elizabeth?”

“She has been a GTS-goddess for 200 years, so I won’t call her a new face. She and few others got scared off by Goddess Evylinn and Brandi. They returned to their home worlds.”

“Too bad, they will miss the pet catching contest.”

“If there are pets to catch. I heard that several A-bombs have gone off world wide. Bubla is sure to zap back.”

“Who?”

“She used to be a Morpher. When she became a GTS-Goddess, her zapping abilities increased considerably. Her zaps have the explosive power equal to a million tones of TNT.”

“Maybe somebody should stop her.”

 

Jessica watched with great concern the flashes of Atomic bombs being detonated. She prayed that the GTS-goddess on the planet would not over react and wipe out Humanity. Speaking of Humanity, what happened to her friend Janice?

“Janice, where are you?”

“Still alive. But I won’t bet on how long. Any Idea how long this party going to last?”

“Well the pet catching contest tomorrow. After that I’m not sure. “

“By the way have you heard from Eric?”

“He has been made pet of the party. I can check on him any time. And I can tell you he wishes he was dead.”

 

To be continued