- Text Size +
Chapter four  

Welcome to Multiuniverse News, for centuries your best source for news. A gargoyle type creature and a woman covered with cat like fur appear on the screen.

“Good evening I’m Marlox.” the gargoyle said.

“And I’m Purlassa. The party is starting on world GTS-803. Otherwise know as Jessica’s world. “

Screen then shows interdimensional wormholes opening, leaving  ships in their wake.

“As you can see from our live eye shot, GTS-Goddess are starting to arrive. We should point out that not all Goddess arrive by ship, some can travel between universes on their own power.”

“What’s Jessica’s world like Marlox?”

“Human’s are the dominant Race, they number at about a billion. Their technology level is spotty..”

“Never mind their technology tell them about our betting pool.”

“This time around we are holding bets on how many Humans will survive the party. Will 500 million survive (the most optimistic projection) or will they be wiped out by the party? Only time will tell, so place your bets folks.”

 

In a secret location, the world leaders were meeting with the top military generals. An atmosphere of panic filled the room. An atmosphere that grew worse with each new report from outside.

“We got reports of GTS-goddess in New America, Maritime Dominion, England, Europe and Down Under. We got to do something.” The president of Greater China cried.

“What do we have in our collective arsenal, we can use against these woman.” The king of England asked.

“We have planes, tanks, guns and something called a nuke.” General Crushman replied.

“What a nuke?” The leader of United Europe asked.

“A super bomb. To be used as a last resort.”

After a quick vote, the world leaders agreed to try conventional weapons first and if they had no effect, to use the nukes.

 

April looked around the land known as the Maritime Dominion. Her traveling companions Luann Maxwell and Rose Crusher, were checking out New Halifax. Parties usually made April happy, but she had a weird feeling on this one.

“Rose, what do you know about the latest recruits?” April asked.

Rose was busy teasing the locals, when she finally decided to answer, she said;

“All I know is they filled out a GTS-Goddess application form, where they described themselves and stated their desired size range. They agreed to follow the rules of this universe, so I don’t see what you’re worried about.”

“They got to choose their size? That not fair. We weren’t given the choice. What worries me is Katie’s dream. She says she dreamt that two strange Goddesses came to the party and grew and grew until they held the galaxy in their hands. It scared her so much she refused to come to the party.”

“Katie Spencer is a wimp. “ Rose replied.

“I wonder who they are, and if they actually show up.” No sooner than Luann at spoken. A blinding hole appeared before them. Before their surprised eyes, two 500 foot goddess stepped out of the vortex, which collapsed as soon as they were clear. One GTS-Goddess had brown shoulder length hair, with curls big enough to trap a man. She also had blue eyes and an athletic build. Her companion was blond, with blue eyes. Both wore bikini’s and nothing else.

 

For a moment the two groups of goddess started at each other. The newcomers looked at the landscape around themselves. Sizing it up, as if they were checking to see if they were as big as they thought they would be. At least that’s the impression Rose received.  Rose and friends tried to figure out who these newcomers were. Rose felt she had to break the ice. She dealt with new recruits all the time. Why did she felt there was something different about these two.

“Hello there. I’m Rose Crusher. My friends names are Luann Maxwell and April Smith. Who are you?”

“I’m Goddess Susan” the blond replied.

“And I’m Goddess Kristen, but call me Kristen.” The goddess with the brown hair replied.

“We’re here to join the party.” They said in unison.

“You joined the ranks of GTS-Goddess, just to come to the party?” Rose asked.

“That’s right. Is this it? We were expecting hundreds of goddess at this event.”

“Were shattered all over the planet and there are a few on us on Jessica.”  Luann replied.

“What events are taking place at this party?” Kristen asked.

“Well there a Pet catching contest taking place in what used to be the state of New York. Music bands are playing in Australia or Down Under as they call it on this world. Stacey’s holding a game of giantess golf, I can’t quite recall which continent she using. If your into lesbian acts, the lesbians at the party have decided to gang up on Jessica, with the goal of getting her sexually excited.” Before Rose could continue, Susan asked.

“Why would they want to do that?”

“So she’s too busy to complain about the destruction of her world. Now where was I? Oh yes, the locals will probably try to stop the party. I must admit they provide some good war game material.  GTS-Goddess usually invent games as the party goes on. Any questions?”

“When does the pet catching contest start?” Goddess Kristen asked.

“Tomorrow, at local dawn. It be a fair walk for you. I recommend you get going.”

“Oh I plan to grow, along the way.” Rose then realized she was looking straight into Kristen’s eyes, which meant she had grown from 500 to 600 feet while they were talking.

Goddess Susan noticing that Kristen had grown without her. She managed to catch up with Kristen after a moment of rapid growth.

“You have the ability to change your height at will?” Rose asked.

“Yes you act like it’s a big deal.” Susan said, sounding puzzled.

“It’s rare along GTS-Goddesses. Before you two showed up, only Sophia, Michelle and Buffy had that ability.” Rose responded.

Noticing April’s worried face, Susan said;

“I’m a gentle, playful giantess.”

“We don’t bite.” Kristen added. Then she said;

“I’m going to start heading towards the pet catching contest. I want to try my pet making ability. Are you going to join me Susan?”

“Maybe latter. I’m going to hang around this city(she pointed to New Halifax) until I figure out what I want to do.”

 

A short time latter, when Kristen was out of sight, and Susan busy examining the city. April went to Rose, lowered her head to her ear(she was 200 feet taller than Rose) and whispered.

“What do you think of Katie’s dream now?”

“I still say you’re over reacting. They seem to be gentle goddesses but if it clam your fears. I’ll talk to Geraldine. She’ll know what kind of size range, these new goddess possess.”

  

General Douglas, chief military commander of England, briefed his troops.

“People, it’s time to repel the invaders from British soil. Six of the goddesses seem to having a game of golf, we’ll focus most of our efforts on eliminating them. Paterson will lead the attack I’m committing all our planes, all but two of our tanks and 90 percent of our troops. The rest of the troops and tanks will attack the other goddess on our soil. This secondary attack will be led by Shawn. Here are the locations of the enemy, good luck to you all.”

It was times like this Geralidine hated her job. While the other goddesses were having fun, she was sitting in an English field, with a laptop the size of a football field on her lap. She took a sip of Liquid-Energy (99% caffeine), and got to work. She got out the application forms, and started to enter them into the database. She paused when she reached the size range for Goddess Kristen. She adjusted her glasses (she used as a prop to tell other giantess she was busy).

“She has a size range of 500 feet to a megaparsec” She said aloud.

“Hey Geralidine, got a moment.” Rose thoughts echoed through Geralidine’s head.

“Make it quick, I’m in the middle of processing GTS-Goddess Application forms.”

“Can you find out the size range for Goddess Kristen and Goddess Susan?”

“Funny you should ask that, I got Kristen’s form right here. Her size range is 500 feet to a megaparsec.  Let me find Susan’s form, ah here we go, funny she has the same range.”

“What a megaparsec ?”

“What’s this? Something the great Rose Crusher doesn’t know.”

“I know it in light years, but I want to know it in miles or kilometres.”

“Well a mega parsec is 30,800,000,000,000,000,000 kilometres, or 19.1688 quintillion miles.”

“That would make them the most powerful GTS-goddess here”

“Well I got work to do, see you later Rose.”

She picked up the next application from, which happened to be from Goddess Evylinn. She read the form, then re-read it in disbelief. Never before had she run into a goddess who was so arrogant on the application form. Making statements like “Follow the rules? I make’em” or claiming that she became a GTS-Goddess without Mr. G’s help.

Geraldine felt her legs were on fire, her heart felt weak. How could Mr. G allow a goddess, who said up front, that she would not obey the rules, into the Wishbone multiuniverse. Unless Goddess Evylinn was more powerful than Mr. G. She had a sinking feeling, that the GTS-Goddess race was going to face its greatest threat.

 

While this was going on, Shawn’s attack on Geraldine was not going well. He and the 200 men and woman under his command, put round after round of ammo into Geraldine’s legs at point blank range. He even put a couple of flame throwers on her legs hoping she would at least react to them. But she seemed to be lost in a world of her own, unaware of the attack on her body. Shawn was getting worried, what would happen to his military career if he failed in his mission

 

Paterson studied his targets. The goddess ranged in height from 800 feet to 5800 feet. One goddess in particular stood out. Where in the world she got a golfing outfit to fit her 1200 foot frame, he had no idea and didn’t care. He then ordered his troops to open fire on the golfers.

 

Stacey’s(she the one in the golf outfit) golf game was not going well. It was a relatively simple hole. Hit the golf ball the size of a large house from England to northern France. But she and the other golfers didn’t count on the military hazard. Having planes buzz you, and tanks shoot shells at you, did not make for a good game of golf.

 

Out of frustration she started hitting tanks with her golf club.

“Hey you guys, forget the golf ball for a moment. Let’s have a tank hitting contest.”

 

Paterson started to panic. England’s finest were being wiped out. His troops outnumbered the goddess 300 to one. Yet they were still lousing the battle. He picked up the phone to headquarters.

“Paterson here. Our troops have failed. I recommend we go nuclear.”

 

Goddess Susan looked down at the people at her feet. She had an idea.

“Attention people of , what’s the name of this city?”

“New Halifax” Luann replied.

“People who climb my body and reach the top, will survive the party.”

“Talk about makes promises you can’t keep.” Luann thought.

About two dozen men and woman, decided to make the climb. Before long they were over her toes and making good progress on her feet and legs.

Susan was alarmed, she had no idea, how to keep her promise. Then another idea came to her mind, a huge grin came to her face. She began to grow, doubling her height from 600 feet to 1200 feet.

 

Harold Guest was making good progress, he was half way up her legs, when the leg he was on started to grow. To his horror, the distance he had to climb almost doubled (he kept climbing during her growth).

 

“That’s a sneaky trick Susan.”

“Thanks Luann, those people are going to half to work, to climb mount Susan.”

 

Meanwhile, Goddess Kristen had reached the border between the Maritime dominion and New America. The new Americans were not glad to see her.

“No foreign goddess allowed in America.” Gordon shouted to Kristen. The follow border guards nodded in agreement.

“Foreign!! I’m an American citizen.” Goddess Kristen cried.

“What’s your Citizen ID number?”

“I don’t have one.”

“Then you can’t enter New America.” Gordon said firmly.

Kristen was getting very annoyed. Then she had an idea.

“You’re going to be my pet test subjects.” She cried. They barely had time to send an sos to army headquarters, before Kristen kissed the luckless guards.

 

Harold was getting tried. Goddess Susan at grown twice more reaching 4800 feet in height. He stopped to rest in her navel. He saw a girl he knew, climbing up right pass him. Then a gust of wind came, and she lost her grip. He watched in sunned silence as she fell down to the ground, over 2000 feet below.

 

Esther Colombo was proud to be part of the New American army. She came from a strong military family. So when word came of the GTS-Goddess party, she was eager for the chance to prove herself. She even dreamt of becoming New America first female general. But at the moment she was a scout, attached to the fourth American army. Her mission, find the goddess who had crossed the border to the north east. She flew her plane, low over the landscape. The she spotted her target, goddess Kristen was coming toward her. Esther radioed a report back to base. She tried to fly around Kristen, by to her shock, she grew from 800 feet to 1600 feet. Then Kristen garbed the plane. Then she studied it, and noticed it was piloted by a woman. Opening up the cockpit, she then took Esther and kissed her.

 

Goddess Kristen was drunk on power. To her delight, she discovered she had some mental control over her pets. (Getting Gordon to publicly apologize to her, really made her day) Kristen causally probed Ester’s mind and discovered that an entire army had been sent to stop her. She did not want to deal with an army right now. Then a really mischievous idea came to mind. Why not have a pet fight the army for her.

 

Esther was sure what was happening, at first she though she was giantess dinner. Then she felt someone in her mind. Now the goddess had increased her height to 2000 feet. Suddenly Esther started growing out of her army uniform, reducing it to shreds.

“Am I becoming a goddess?” she wondered.

“No, you’re still my pet.” Goddess Kristen replied. She stopped Ester’s growth at the 200 foot mark.

“What do you want with me?” she asked. Kristen thought back the answer.

“No, I’m a loyal New American. I can’t fight my fellow troops.”

“You serve a new master, me.”

 

Patton the second (he considered himself a descendent of the Patton of WWII fame) surveyed his troops. He had 200 tanks, 10 planes and 20,000 soldiers. He was proud of the fourth American army, one of the best in the union. Suddenly an aide approached him.

“General Patton, the enemy Goddess was been sighted. It looks like she trying to avoid us sir.”

“She won’t escape me.” Patton the second cried. He then ordered the troops to attack. But before they could do so Esther appeared on the scene. The troops were surprised, what had happened to her? They were caught off guard when she started to attack them.

“Forgive me. Goddess Kristen controls my actions.” she cried as she crushed men and tanks.

Goddess Kristen watched the scene with amusement. Her plan was working. She successfully avoided the army. She started to walk on, the pet catching contest her goal. Then she sensed the transdimensional rift open.

 

Millions of light years from Jessica’s world, the calm between galaxies is scattered. A glowing rift emerges. Stretching across millions of parsecs, it opens up to reveal a mysterious figure. At a megaparsec in height, she dominated the surrounding space. As the rift closed behind her, she surveyed the universe around her, a universe she planned to make her own.

 

Goddess Evylinn had come to the wishbone multiuniverse  for two main reasons, conquest and to party. She decided to do the later first. Using her golden staff, she whacked the surrounding galaxies, the hooked end, slicing through countless stars and planets, causing carnage on a galactic scale. Goddess Evylinn slowly but surly headed for the Milky Way.

 

Goddess Susan was getting tired of the game. Some of the climbers have reached her breasts, and at 9600 feet, she didn’t feel like growing anymore(at the moment anyway). Then she sensed Goddess Evylinn arrival, a mere 50 million light years away.

“Bet over, people.” Susan told the climbers. For she knew when Goddess Evylinn arrived, Humanity survival was in doubt.

 

To be continued