- Text Size +
Chapter three

 

Interlude

Dennis looked up at his owner with pleading eyes.

“It’s been centuries, please let me die.” He begged her. Margie was not moved.

“I have news for you. You’ll soon have company. A man called Eric, has wished to become a pet.  We are going to make him ‘pet of the party’.

Dennis shuttered, 300 years earlier, he was ‘pet of the party’.

“Does he know what he’s in for?”

“Of course not. Besides he wants to be a GTS-Goddess pet.”

“But not necessarily to the entire GTS-Goddess race.”

End interlude

 

“In every party I’ve been too, there been music. How come there’s none here?” Elizabeth asked. In response to her question, the sounds of disco music reached her ears. She decided to investigate. To her right a foursome of goddesses were dancing around of stereo speakers. Then the sounds of classic rock and roll could be heard. Then a group of country music giantess, tried to make themselves heard. It was music chaos.

“Music taste is one thing we can’t agree on.” Penny told Elizabeth.

 

After some persuasion from the larger GTS-Goddess, the competing music groups went off in different directions, each taking its fans. After the music people had left, the sounds of a city sale could be heard. Elizabeth started to head toward the direction of the sound, when she accidentally stepped on Sandra, who is Mia’s mother.

“You stepped on my mamma.” Mia cried. Elizabeth was surprised to see a little three year old in front of her, carrying a small office building her in hand. Then she looked down at the bottom of her foot, Sandra was there flat as a pancake.

“Oh no I killed her. “ Elizabeth cried as she peeled Sandra off her foot. To her amazement, Sandra pulled herself together minutes later.

“Mamma you’re all right.” Mia cried as she hugged her 550 foot mother.

“How did she do that?” Elizabeth asked Penny.

“You can’t kill someone who’s immortal.” Was Penny’s only response.

 

Penny then forced Elizabeth to move on to the sale. Come to think about it, sale is not the right word, a barter would be a more accurate description. For Annie and Pearl would trade some of their cities for materials and goods from other worlds. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

 

The first thing she noticed at the sale was the five mile tall brunette, who stood in front of the cities and towns, doing her best to sell them.

“Who is she?” Elizabeth asked.

“Her name is Annie. I’m surprised she selling parts of her collection. She used to pride herself on having as much of the multiuniverse as possible in her lab.” Penny replied.

Meanwhile Annie was showing off the Towns of New Glasgow, Summerside, New Carlisle and Truro. Plus the downtown’s  of London and Paris. While Elizabeth was watching a GTS-Goddess when up to Annie and asked for the city of Sydney. When Annie handed her a city, she was outraged.

“This isn’t Sydney Australia.” She barked.

“Who said it was? It’s Sydney Nova Scotia.” Annie replied.

Before the customer could argue further, a very tall (20 miles) giantess with dirty blond hair, appeared behind Annie.

“Being burned by Annie, try me Pearl. I offer better, bigger cities than Annie.”

“Since when did you get in the city business?” Annie asked Pearl.

“I told my subjects that if they didn’t behave, I would sell them to another Goddess. Its justice my style.”

‘There’s nothing just about selling Humans.” A voice behind Elizabeth and Penny replied.

 

“I’ll be, Its Justice.” Penny exclaimed.

Elizabeth studied the black skinned woman who had spoken. Then said;

“I though Justice was a concept. Not a person.”

“Her real name is Sophia Saberhagen. We call her Justice, because she acts like a judge and jury on her home world. Passing judgment on governments, business and sometimes private citizens.” Penny explained.

 

Meanwhile Annie was telling Justice off.

“Confine your moral judgments to your own world Justice.”

Justice who at the moment ten miles in height was not intimated by Annie.

“You should talk ‘Flash and Scoop’ you make moral judgments on thousands of worlds.”

“I hate that nick name, and you know it.”

“Then call me Sophia instead of Justice.”

While Annie and Sophia were arguing, Pearl took her city business elsewhere. Elizabeth and Penny decided it was time to move on.

 

A while later they came across some GTS-Goddesses watching a huge Television set, hundreds of feet high.

“What you’re watching?” Elizabeth asked.

“Goddess Blunders, Their showing Jill …”

Suddenly Jessica broke off her narrative.

Janice: “What’s wrong?”

Then she and the reporter, noticed they weren’t alone.

 

A GTS-goddess and two of her pets towered over the reporter and Janice. The Goddess had long dark hair, and a body that would make a super model green with envy. Her body was cover by a white T-shirt which bore the words “Kiss me”, and a pair of shorts. She was 750 feet tall. At her feet, stood a man and a woman, both were wearing gray jumpsuits, both 70 feet tall. The GTS-Goddess broke the silence.

“Hello, people. I’m Jill Gilbert, my Pets names are Bill and Nancy. When you want to speak to me, talk to them, and they will repeat your message loud enough for me to hear. Have you seen Eric? I’m here to make him ‘Pet of the Party’”

While she was speaking, the reporter, was in a daze. He had been around the world, but he had never seen anyone as sexy as Jill. His mind was turning to mush with lust.

 

Meanwhile Janice was talking to Jessica about Jill arrival. Jessica told her that Jill was a kisser. The people she kissed became her pets. Jessica was surprised that they would send her, considering her past failures and eccentrics. Janice wanted to know more, but Jill interrupted her.

“Well, where is he?”

“I don’t know where he is.” Janice replied.

Jill frowned, she didn’t want to conduct a massive search for Eric, but what choice did she have.

Janice decided to be bold.

“Excuse me Jill. Mind if I ask you a few questions?”

“Make it quick.”

“Just before you arrived, Jessica said you were on Goddess Blunders. Care to explain why?” Janice asked.

“I refused to fellow their world conquest plans. I felt I was too weak to take over a highly developed world. Besides I didn’t ask to become a GTS-Goddess. So I decided to warn the local population that the GTS-Goddess considered then property. What happened next is a story I don’t have time for. Good day.”

“Don’t leave me.” The reporter cried, but Jill and her pets ignored him.

 

Thousands of kilometres away Eric was sitting on his deck when he noticed the flash. To his surprise a trio of mega giantess, appeared after the flash had left. One of the giantess then disappeared in a flash of light. Of the remaining giantess one was 6000 feet in height the other a mile. Both were brunette’s . After looking around, one of the GTS-Goddess began to shrink, reaching 500 feet in height in the space of a minute. Eric didn’t know what to think. He thought it was some sort of dream. Then the shorter giantess said;

“Eric Bust where are you?”

Eric decided he had nothing to louse, so he shouted at the giantess. Within seconds they had located him and where standing right in front of him.

“Who are you and what do you want?” Eric asked the GTS-Goddess in front of him.

“My name is Michelle. My friend’s name is Veronica.” the shorter goddess replied.

“Were here to make you ‘pet of the party’” Veronica added.

“Wait I minute, The only Goddess (he correctly assumed they were GTS-Goddess) I want to be a pet to is Jessica. I don’t want to be passed around like some party object.” Eric barked.

Michelle and Veronica frowned. This is not the reaction they expected. Then to their shock Eric decided to make a run for it. He was back in his house in a flash.

Michelle felt a towering rage coming on. She felt herself starting to grow.

“Clam down Michelle, he no good to us crushed.”

“I’m sorry Veronica, not since Larry, has a man annoyed me so much. And he not even a pet yet.”

That said, Michelle then picked up Eric’s house right off the ground. She then knocked off the roof.

Eric gazed up in terror, Michelle was getting bigger by the moment. Then everything when dark.

Michelle had put the whole house in her mouth. She swished the house around her mouth, completely drenching Eric and his belongings. Then she spat Eric into her hand.

Before he could catch his breath, Veronica gave him a big kiss, completely covering his body.

“It is done.” She cried after removing Eric from her lips.

 

Jill and Jessica instantly sensed that Eric had become ‘Pet of the Party’.  Both were upset.

“They used me as a distraction.” Jill cried. Jessica agreed with her. By focusing on Jill, Valerie and friends managed to sneak in unnoticed.  Then she sensed Valerie’s presence, she had the nerve to show up on her, and worse she brought friends. Who names were Shirley, Florence and Pearl. Jessica noticed with some alarm that Shirley and Florence were naked, while Pearl had a bathing suit on. What were they up to?

“I’m not Sally I’m not hosting a party.” Jessica told the intruding GTS-Goddess.

“Lighten up Jessica, it be fun.” Valerie replied.

“We’ll have you roaring with pleasure.” Shirley added.

“I am not a lesbian.” Jessica said in a firm voice.

“Oh I think we can change your mind.” Shirley and Florence said in unison.

“We’ll I’m going to go. I may return with more guests.” Valerie then left in a flash of light.

“What do you ladies have in mind to start the party?” Pearl asked.

“I’m going to head for Jessica’s boobs.” Florence replied.

“Her vagina is where I’m headed.” Shirley answered.

“I guess I’ll take her toes. I always wondered if Jessica ticklish.”

“In your dreams Goddesses. I will not let you play with my body.” Jessica told the GTS-Goddess standing on her torso.

“Just try to stop us.” They cried in reply.

“Be reasonable, you’re the size of dust mites compared to my body.” Jessica pleaded.

“Sounds like a challenge.” Shirley replied.

 

To be continued