- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Trigger warning: rape (giantess raping small man).

A younger Kate and her parallel reality self use their new power for the first time to take a life, exacting revenge and justice on a college boy who has it coming.

This chapter will eventually find it's way into the middle of the story somewhere but I wanted to write it now.

GTS Inc. was founded ten years ago. It consisted of one person: Kate Gilson. She was 18 years old, and had just touched an alien meteorite for the first time. 


Kate had knowledge. She had always been intelligent, but after touching the meteorite, she knew things. Things that nobody else on earth knew. And she had powers.

She knew of alternate dimensions.

She could open portals between alternate dimensions.

She could adjust the portals' size, thus altering the size of whatever passed through. Or whoever passed through.


The first time she really, successfully created a portal, she looked through it and saw herself. A version of herself, almost identical. Cate. 

Cate had also found a meteorite, but had hesitated for a few seconds before opening her own portal. Thus Kate was the First Kate. Cate was the Second. 

They became best friends, as only the same person could. They began to dream of big plans for the portals. Cate was the first employee of GTS Inc.


One day, in college, a boy tried to hurt Cate. She escaped with only bruises. Kate was furious - it may as well have been her. They made a plan.

They had to be careful. Nobody could see Kate, or else they would blame it on Cate, and all their dreams would be ruined. Luckily, they knew a place, and the boy, like most boys, was stupid.

Cate told the boy she wanted to try again. But only somewhere comfortable and secluded, not the college. Somewhere like her parents’ lake cabin. He believed this, idiot that he was, no problem. That night he drove her to the “lake cabin”.

There was no lake cabin. There were no parents either, technically - their father left the family when they were children. Their mother was not wealthy enough to own a lake cabin. They had entered college with scholarships, which would soon give way to student loans. 

But they were familiar enough with the lake area. Drives to the lake for picnics when they were kids. Parties in high school. There was a rock quarry that was rarely used anymore, stripped bare. 

When the boy asked if she was sure this was the right way, Cate said yes, she was sure. The stupid, would-be rapist boy continued to believe her. They stopped his truck in the middle of the rock quarry. It was a cool night, and bright - the full moon reflected off the pale stone. The high walls and forest beyond blocked sight and sound to the outside world. 

He tried to touch her again, and she ran out of the truck. He got out and chased her. But then there was a sound, a sound no other human on earth had heard before except for Cate, and this was much, much louder than before. The sound of a hole being torn open in the fabric of reality. A hole 50 meters high. 

The boy looked behind him. He looked up. There stood another Cate, 50 meters tall, illuminated in the moonlight. Except it was actually Kate, who was wearing a baggy, oversized college hoodie, black tights, and red Converse All-Star high tops. And she looked pissed.

She stepped through the portal, her shoe landing directly on the boy’s truck, crushing it completely flat with a screech of metal and popping of bursting tires. The boy ran, screaming. Kate’s giant sneaker landed in front of him, shaking the earth, blasting him with wind and dust. He ran the other way, and she stepped over him easily, once again blocking his path. Cate watched from the edge of the quarry.

The giantess toyed with the boy like this for some time, who wasn’t smart enough to realize there was nowhere to run. So he kept running, back and forth, until he was too tired and fell to his knees. Kate squatted over him, studying him, her face an immovable frown. When he tried to crawl away, Kate pinned him down with a single finger on his spine. He squirmed there for a while, until Cate appeared from the dark corners of the quarry. The boy begged her help. After a while of begging with no response, she tossed something onto the ground next to him. It clanged.

It was an old shovel. And not the short kind with a cross handle.

The boy didn't realize what was happening, not until after Kate had already pulled his pants down with one fingernail. Not until after she had picked up the shovel between giant finger and thumb and spat on the long handle. Only once she forced it into his asshole, did he realize what was truly happening and start to scream like hell.

To Kate, it sounded like little mouse squeaks. She continued to hold him down with one finger and rape him with the dirty shovel handle, which had already turned red with blood. Tears streamed down his face. Her face did not change. Cate watched silently, though she breathed heavily. 

Kate stopped, finally, when the boy’s struggles and screams weakened. She snapped the shovel handle in half, leaving it inside him, and flicking the rest away. He tried to curl into a ball but she rolled him into his back and held him there with two fingers, one on his chest and one on his legs. Between them, his penis was a tiny, limp maggot, and blood covered his legs. She studied him for a bit, as he cried and tried to push her off with arms he could barely lift. 

Kate and Cate made eye contact, communicating silently with just a glance. Then with the nails of her finger and thumb, Kate ripped the boy’s genitals off, balls and pubes and all. As he screamed, she held them over his face and rubbed her fingers together, mushing them into paste.

Then she stood, towering over him, impossibly tall, still staring down at him with an unpassionate frown. It wasn’t until he tried to drag himself away, that she placed her enormous sneaker in front of him, heel touching the ground, distinctive diamond-patterned sole raised over him. She let him live in helpless terror for a little while longer as he continued to crawl away like an injured worm, until Kate and Cate looked each other in the eyes once more. Cate moved closer to the giant shoe, crouching in front of the boy, who reached out to her feebly once more for help. 

Kate lowered her Converse, as slowly as she could.

The boy grabbed onto Cate’s leg, but it was too late. The hard rubber sole pressed onto his back. His legs went first, crunching wetly, and he screamed, until his ribs and lungs collapsed and blood erupted out of his mouth. Then it was his head, bursting like an overripe melon. One eyeball bounced out and landed at Cate’s feet as the sound of his body turning to mush finished.

Kate lifted her foot slightly, so that Cate could see. The boy was just meat and skin and organs crushed into the rubber sole and spread out on the rock, vaguely boy-shaped where the clothes remained and the head had flattened. Cate stood. There was still an intact hand and arm clinging to her ankle, which she kicked into the gore underneath Kate’s foot. She saw the eyeball, which she stared at for a few moments, while it stared back at her, and she stepped on it with her own sneaker, squashing the rubbery white thing. Then she and the giantess looked at each other once more and nodded. Cate walked over to the broken half-shovel and picked it up, avoiding the splintered haft, and used it to scrape the boy’s clothes into a pile, which she carried on the shovel and dumped onto the smoking remains of the truck. A small fire had started on the engine, and the clothes began to burn in the oily smoke. 

Behind her, Kate lowered her foot once more and raised her heel, grinding the boy’s remains, even his bones, into a thin, dry paste in the dusty rock, until there was nothing left but a dark stain. 

Another look into each other’s eyes. They knew it was not quite enough. Someone could still spot the big red stain in the morning, especially from atop the ridge. Kate had an idea.

She pulled down her tights and squatted. Her piss steamed slightly in the cool night air as it washed the last traces of the boy away into the cracked dry stones.

Afterward, she picked up the smashed truck with the burnt clothes on top and crumpled it into a ball in her hands like tinfoil. Then she threw it into the middle of the lake. 


That had been the first human life they had taken. There would be millions to follow.