- Text Size +
Sad good byes….


Mathew showered the warm water washing him clean the smell of her sex taken away, she sat they talked the words flowing with ease from their lips she laughed loudly all her lust had taken flight the desire to inflict a painful departure postponed once again.

Jonathon’s body ready to leave her the first of many trips to the toilet his bodies waste bloating her, a bulge in her stomach visible to Mathew. He rubbed her tummy her soft skin sending messages to his brain his penis reacting to her; she moaned with pleasure his soothing touch wiping away the pain in her abdomen.

She held his hard member her soft touch coaxing the blood to fill his veins she kissed it her lips were wet she sucked it slowly her tongue caressing it his sperm rising up ready to fill her mouth once again with his life giving gift. her hunger now returned she bit down on him her teeth tearing at his flesh, he screamed out in pain his penis torn away she chewed it slowly enjoying the taste of his flesh his flesh the sperm forced into her mouth the warm sweet taste inhancing her pleasure, the blood spurted from the torn flesh a hole where his penis once was.

She smiled at him her mouth now empty his phallus now inside her stomach the reason to keep him alive now taken away from him his pain had begun, her pleasures soon to be enjoyed she licked her lips her eyes cold and lifeless.

She licked his skin her soft tongue tarnished with his blood her white teeth bearing witness to her deed, she moaned soon she would feel his struggles deep within her body his penis already being broken down soon to become her bodily waste Mathews body soon to join his friend.

The blood from his wound healed his pain left in place his fear needed to fuel her desires, she stood up taking his hand ,he sobbed uncontrollable the horror written in his eyes. She squatted over the toilet forcing him to watch as she pushed the remains of his best friend out between her curvy cheeks, the large stools hung from her filling the bowl with excrement the remains of life lost.

She wiped away his friend throwing the soiled toilet paper at his feet, he stared at her still his mind unable to comprehend what was happening him before him.
She took control of his mind forcing him to look at his friends remains she laughed at him the sorrow in his eyes her love a lie.

She was hungry a feast stood before her ready to be eaten, she licked her lips, his body in her control, she held his hand and guided him to another room the doors opened a large room opened up before them, the marbled floor reflecting the eerie light from above.

His mind now open to the horrors of her past so many souls wrenched from innocent bodies her hunger to consume them the pleasures she had enjoyed no love left in heart an empty husk, she had the face of an angel her long hair hung down over shoulders her piercing eyes capturing your soul, your love freely given to her.

Adamma stopped by the large table she turned to Mathew the terror in his eyes she had shared with him long forgotten pasts his future lay within her stomach the stench of his own death filled his nostrils, his vision of future events given to him his terror rising up he tried to scream out to her but his body no longer his he floated up onto the large table one place was set a large platter in its centre, large enough for a mans body to fit upon. She lowered him onto it roast vegetables and pigs in blankets adorned the edges, bowls of fruit scattered around the fringes and bowls of ice cream.

She licked her lips in anticipation the terrified man trapped his body paralyzed his mind free to wander ,to watch….the horror of what was soon to come to pass, futures stories already written Mathew already belonged in times past tense………………