- Text Size +
I decided to write something …unusual I hope you shall all indulge me I have laid a path for you to follow, read it slowly and enjoy my words it may be less than most expect but for me it was a change welcome.


I wrote this for meeeeeeee.


amanda.




Wrong choices.


The music filled the air the dance floor a hive of activity Jonathon was stood by bar at the far end he was a good looking man and he knew it. His friends were envious of him he always pulled the birds; he was the one who always managed to charm the knickers of what ever girl he chose for his entertainment that night. No girlfriends only fun and sex his interest in woman started and ended this way.

He was always bragging to his mates that he could pick up any girl he liked and end up getting her knickers of and fucking her.

She was sat in a corner sipping her wine she was smart and sexy in a white one piece dress her long hair hung across her shoulders the flashing lights danced on her breasts the neon light revealing her cotton bra as it flashed of on and on.

.Jonathon’s friend Mathew noticed her he resented the way he treated woman but this girl…this girl looked different he felt something was special about her ,he walked over to her discreetly making sure the others did not notice him leaving.

He was nervous unsure of him self around women his hands shook as he sat next to her, she smiled at him a reassuring smile.

“I know this sounds really corny but se that guy by the bar I want you to stay well away from him, because he is trouble…will you do that for me please.”

She smiled at him confidently.

“I am a big girl you know and besides who are you to decide who I or for that matter your friend should talk to, after all he is a tasty looking specimen.”

He was lost for words she was confident whereas he was the opposite she had the control of this situation and he…he was lost for words unable to respond to her he got up and left her ,unfortunately one of the other boys spotted him talking to her.

By the time he had rejoined his friends they were already goading Jonathon into going over to her …challenging him using his ego to go forward and try his luck with this poor innocent girl sat alone.

He swallowed his drink quickly and turned to see what was before him, he was pleasantly surprised at the long haired girl sat alone. She was attractive that much he could see but then they were all attractive she was no different from any other chick he had shagged.

He rubbed his hands together cockily and turned to his mates.

“Well lads are you ready to lose your money once again.”

He turned to face the dark haired girl walking confidently up to her table and sitting beside her, she turned to him her mind already probing his finding out about him searching his memories and deciphering them in readiness.

Jonathon was unaware of the dangerous situation he was now embroiled in she was in control as she had always been they were the victims not her ,her thoughts drifted back to days gone by a past that she had been able to control and dictate ,her age unknown her origins a mystery. She would now take the lead Jonathon was soon to be a part of her but…the boy who came to her she searched for him among the crowds his mind open and vulnerable he would be an easy target and a much more satisfying addition to her it was he who she had come for this night.

She did not in need the male sat next to her although he would be used after all he was offering himself to her…a gift that she would gladly accept… entertainment for her whilst he had life giving air in his lungs and a future soon to be sacrificed to another.

Jonathon looked her up and down taking in her shape his cock already twitching in anticipation at the prize sitting next to him, his confidence as usual very high He took in her perfume it was strong ,intoxicating it clung to him forcing its way into
His senses it was over powering.

He felt vulnerable …why…she was no different to any other chick…ok so she dressed …well smarter she did seem to be a little unusual after all she was dressed to go to a restaurant as apposed to the scene now before him.

He could feel her presence she was opening doors in his head her thoughts were invading…forcing there way inside …deeper exploring his inner self probing pulling his thoughts apart reading his past.

Jonathon was perplexed he felt …he felt for the first time in his life that he was now being set up but this time by a woman…the woman that he was supposed to be whooing not the other way around, he was no longer in control she was…wasn’t he here to take the lead?.

She sat there so elegantly a smile on her pretty face her make up immaculate her clothes clung to her body, he watched transfixed like a moth trapped by the light of a lamp unable to break away from its mysterious attraction.

She turned to him only this time Jonathon was now being treated like a piece of meat …used and abused by another human being, a play thing for her to tease and taunt …a conquest for her flaunt as a trophy to others, soon he would feel as cheap as he had made all the women he had shagged in his short life on earth.

He was lost now to all a sacrifice to her, a token gesture unimportant just like the women he had in used to gain pleasure from and then discarded as you would a soiled pair of knickers.
She stood up her thoughts already reaching out to Mathew as she held Jonathon’s hand and walked towards the exit his friends clapping in his triumph unaware of his destiny.
Mathew felt her she let him see the future Jonathon’s future she showed him enough…just enough …………

He watched her leave his friend on her arm a smile on his face he turned to them and gave them a thumbs up, Mathew knew that this was the last time he would see him a life soon to be lost his friendship soon to be broken forever.


They disappeared amongst the crowd two becoming one Jonathon soon to be lost to this life his soul to float away and drift aimlessly through times play ground, but first the suffering of the flesh of a man.

They turned into an alley the blue light shimmered in the darkness their bodies turning into light transported to another landscape an inescapable place of dreams and memories…lost souls and doomed adversaries soon his life to be joined with hers forever.

She kissed him passionately his lips eager to taste hers their tongues danced inside their mouths his hand grabbed at her sex rubbing her through the cotton of her knickers she came her fluids spurted from her sex the material of her knickers soaking up her discharge.
She moaned passionately soon to be satisfied by another his life to enhance hers Mathew to be spared …this night …his friend in place his life to go on …for now.

They made love this night as Jonathon had never before she consumed him in every way possible before the final act his body taken from him and used by her to feast upon the flesh of man, her soul to move forward whilst his stays in limbo hovering above her watching as the suffering continues his friend soon to become a part of her in futures book of memories.


For now………………