- Text Size +
Shall we continue…


They walked into the light she held his hand tightly her grip strong the prey now in her web trapped with no means of escape, Jonathon tried to speak his words were inaudible a mixture of jumbled up letters with no meanings.

She stopped the light faded quickly away blue flashes danced behind his eyes impairing his vision, his brain struggling to reconstruct the images flashing before him.

She released her hand and stood back allowing him time to adjust to his new environment; he stood there his mouth open at the scene before him.

It was a futuristic scene… there were two moons in the sky the one filled the heavens a deep blue in colour, its warm glow transformed the landscape, the white clouds tinged with blue billowed in the warm breeze, floating effortlessly in front of the huge blue globe, a band of rings lay across its centre disappearing into the calm ocean below.

He turned to her confusion in his eyes, the scene was unreal and yet he could feel the breeze… smell the ocean…hear the waves washing up on the shoreline inviting him to swim in warm waters.

No words had been spoken they stood facing each other ,she smiled at him and held his hand, they walked along the shoreline Jonathon took deep breaths his lungs filled with the fresh smell of the clean air, it was intoxicating …but also deadly to him something that he was about to find out.

This was her world he was now trapped in, the rules that governed his fate did not exist here, she was in control. She looked at him lovingly her eyes locked into his as they walked together towards a large round structure.

It crept into the sea of blue… shimmering in the eerie light they walked up marble steps onto a large veranda over looking the dancing waves, the blue light flickering as it hit the water.

He turned to her a smile on his face warmth in his heart this was a magical scene from a Childs novel his memories drifting back to his child hood, he remembered this scene.

It was Christmas morning he had rushed down stairs to open his presents from Santa, he grabbed the large parcel wrapped in red with a tinsel tag on it.
He tore away at the paper his excitement barely contained, inside was a novel to large for his little hands to hold, he sat down and laid it out flat and flicked open the cover and this scene before him was the first image he saw.

He stopped realizing something was wrong and turned to her.

“Where are we…I know this place and it cannot be real it’s from a book I read as a child.”

She held both his hands and kissed him gently on the lips they were soft and inviting, her tongue snaked its way between his lips licking his cheeks from the inside, probing his mouth like a surgical instrument tasting him in readiness for her feast.

He reacted to her advances as he always had before his cock already pressing against his trousers trying to escape. She sighed at him he was so predictable so easy to trick…no challenge to her he was only a little bit of fun for her.

He pushed her away his breathing erratic his heart beating like an express train in his chest his thoughts only on her, the blue glow shone through the material her shapely thighs visible. He could see the white of her thong nestled between her legs inviting him to explore her sex hidden away by the lacy cotton panel.

She turned away from him her rounded cheeks moved side to side as she walked toward the large doors leading into this strange house the string of her thong reappearing at the base of her spine.

He followed her lust now dominating his thoughts the scene before him accepted without any more thought as to the reasons why.
Inside was a large bed covered in silk sheets with large puffy pillows at the one end, he gasped at her forwardness she was going to be the easiest girl he had ever had.

She stopped by the bed and turned already unbuttoning her dress, he watched as it fell onto the floor …she stood before him naked except for her lacy thong her and rounded breast nestled in the frills of her bra she walked towards him and caressed his throbbing penis guiding him towards the bed. He pulled her bra strap with practiced hands his fingers sliding her thong down her thighs ready, her skin was soft …warm to the touch.

He pulled at his clothes tearing the buttons of his shirt as he struggled to undress she sighed at him a smile on her face a warm glow in her eyes as she waited patiently for her meal to undress itself in readiness for the feast of flesh soon to be consumed by her.

He stood before her, he was lean a fit looking specimen she salivated…a deep moan emanated from her body her sex already wet with excitement at the thought of what she was about to receive. They kissed each other, his lips eager to engage in her soft touch his tongue already searching for hers.
They entwined around each other her legs wrapped tightly around his waist his penis brushing against her sex eager to enter her soft folds.

she reached below guiding his stiff member inside her wet tunnel she pulled against him her muscles gripping his cock pulling it as she thrust her hips inwards grabbing at him, she dug her long nails into his skin as her orgasm grew in intensity until it burst from her body her spunk spurted over his stomach she screamed out with pleasure her orgasms coming one behind the other.

Jonathon’s body clamped tightly between her thighs he came inside her the warmth of his seed filled her sex she moaned his final act now played out the curtains soon to close a life soon to be surrendered .His pasts soon to be hers no more futures to share his world of dreams would end tonight, he was hers alone not to be shared.

She held him tight her legs squeezing him her arms wrapped around his warm flesh as she prepared to swallow her unfortunate lover.

Her lips kissed his for the last time he was already inside her mouth as she slowly pulled him inside her, his screams for help muffled by her soft cheeks his head soon within her throat as he made his way inside her on his one way trip to her hungry stomach inches below, a short journey below but one in which he would never return from.


It was over quickly his legs the last to be seen her stomach bulged from its welcome guest, she rubbed it gently.

“mmmm you tasted lovely I must say I am so glad you approached me tonight I have enjoyed our sexual antics but this…this is far more exciting for you isn’t it dear boy.”

She laughed to herself whilst he screamed out to his friends his body bathed in the blackness the smells from her digested meals stung his throat his world now within hers

She turned and walked into the darkness the night air still once more the living struggling to survive… her flesh surrounding him taking away his freedom … only inches from her sex.

Soon to be forgotten in the light of a new day…the darkness once again hiding her from view whilst the meal was being processed its nutrients soon to be used by her body the rest to be discarded into her toilet bowl…Jonathon lost to the world forever.


Mathew walked into the night air he saw the glimmer of blue the shape of a woman bathed in light and then nothing…………….

Mathews story…