- Text Size +


Life’s end………………





Eye’s grew heavy Adamma wrapped her legs around her prey, she purred like a cat a lioness with her meal safely by her side, Mathew no different her pleasure all important his sacrifice to her his gift a life to lose so she could go forward.

Her hunger satisfied Jonathon feeding her bodies needs Mathew safe for now his mind closed to the pain of losing a friend, time twisted to satisfy her needs. He sleeps his mind filled with dreams of happy times the memories of illicit sex with the woman of his dreams.


He sits up in bed the room warm the silk sheets against his skin, the smell of sex hung in the air her aroma filled his senses, he turned to look at the empty space next to him. Once again alone…he rubbed his eyes the smell of her filled his nostrils triggering memories deep within him.

He looked around the scene before him alien; a blue orb hung in an alien sky a warm breeze stroked his skin, he stood up his body ached. He walked towards the balcony waves washed over the shoreline Adamma nowhere to be seen he felt lost and alone her love taken from him, the memories of the past haunting him ,his insecurity returning once more to torment him, his loneliness still with him.

His need for the love of this woman dominating his thoughts and yet once again he was alone lost in a world of dreams.

He stood at the balcony his body bathed in a blue hue, she spoke to him although alone.

“Worry not my love for soon we shall be one our spirits joined in eternity the flesh of man no longer needed his body to be used up to feed the needs of another.”

The reasons for his being there becoming clear in his mind, his soul to give a life-force to be shared but only one to reap the rewards of a lost future.

His was heart filled with joy her love filling his cup until it over flowed, the touch of a woman soft and gentle. He sensed her presence her perfume lingered in the air a soothing hand rubbed his skin; she kissed him tasting his flesh.

He turned to face her she placed his hands onto her breasts he stood before her bewitched his eyes never leaving her, he squeezed her nipples her body reacting to his touch.
They kissed her lips inviting him in, her love free for him to share her stolen kisses given as a gift he wrapped his arms around her holding her close the warmth of her hiding away the truth.

So many questions needing answers and yet…he asked for nothing he was lost his heart belonged to her this amused her the hours were passing slowly time enough for her to tease and taunt him.

His love given without question nothing wanted in return, they made love she wrapped her legs around his thighs, they came together their bodies entwined locked together in loves passionate embrace, Adamma enjoying playing with her food until the time when her desires once again rose up to claim her prize.

Time slipped forward the desire to take away his innocence grew stronger her meal nearly spent, nature now in control her body soon to eject what was not needed of Jonathon’s body. A time alone spent savoring her conquest another male changed forever into her excrement his body turned to waste mans future ending where it should in the cold waters of her toilet bowl.

Mathew unaware of futures plan his need for her love clouding his judgment she was over powering a drug needing to be taken, his mind full of desires and futures promises.

Soon a spent life would be discarded robbed of all that made it man, the life sucked out like an empty paper bag an empty shell of bones and skin the man within removed…a friend soon to join him time dictating its terms….