- Text Size +
Educating innocence….





Mathew lay there his penis reacting to her touch, the warmth of her mouth embracing it her soft teasing tongue coaxing his spunk from the muscular organ, he ejaculated once more his thick sperm filling her mouth the sweet taste of unknown pleasures filled her senses.

She swallowed his seed enjoying him whilst his body was still free to wander, she changed position placing her sex before him, her wet slit open like a flower the soft pink folds of skin open to him the entrance to her sex inches from his open mouth .She lowered her body until his hot breath teased her erect clitoris, she moaned with excitement an innocent mind soon to be educated in the pleasures of a woman.

His tongue came out to play unsure …he tasted her thick creamy discharge, it was warm he swallowed it eagerly having never tasted a woman. His penis reacting once again his sperm spilling from it into an eager throat, she sucked on it making sure every drop was taken, nothing would be wasted her meal to be enjoyed whilst it had breath in its lungs and a beating heart within its body.

Mathews confidence grew his inhibitions lost the innocence soon to leave him forever as he licked and teased orgasm from her, she came a torrent of fluid filled his mouth he swallowed greedily, she had given him a gift a small part of her …that few would ever share, he had joined with her each taking what was needed to gain satisfaction.

He teased her clitoris with his tongue her hands now guiding him teaching him her pleasures, she filled his mouth with her spunk keeping him there until satisfied, she rubbed his stomach her long finger nails teasing his skin sending ripples of pleasure through his body.

She kissed him her lips soft and tender her tongue teasing she sat on top of him, his throbbing penis pressed against her hairy sex, she guided it to her entrance her wet slit allowing it inside, she squealed as her body stretched around its girth her muscles gripping it eagerly.

she smiled as she stripped away his ignorance a mind now open to the world his vulnerability now exposed her thoughts filled his memories the life soon to leave a friend so dear.

Questions in his eyes as the images filled his thoughts Adamma allowing him to witness the pain soon to become his own, a brief glimpse into friendships pasts, of life’s endings a body unable to continue along life’s path, he cried out his name, her orgasm rippled through her body his sorrow at the loss of a friend feeding her lust to take away his essence a soul left to wander through the minions of time.

He came unable to control his immaturity his body wracked with guilt the visions playing back to him his friend a lost soul cast into eternal suffering, she kissed him sensuously her lips inviting ,soothing feeding the fire now burning in his heart, uncontrollable desires filled his thoughts as life’s pleasures took control.


Jonathon nearby his friend now lost to him his spirit looked down on the scene below a sorrow filled his heart, Mathew all alone soon to consumed a body turned to waste, a memory wiped clean all his tomorrow’s flushed away.

Life is a mere dream, a fleeting shadow on a cloudy day memories drifting in time the life to soon leave us, an empty shell left to rot…