- Text Size +
Shall we go forward a few hours………………


He was confused how this could be… the aroma filled his senses; it hung in the air teasing him drawing him closer to her.

She sighed he turned to face her she was naked her soft skin brushed against him, her fragrant breath teased memories from his past. The silk sheets felt soft and inviting the warm breeze teasing his skin, he felt alive wanted …needed by some one…his dream of a love beyond his reach touching him for the first time, his heart filled with joy.

He sat up…she lay there naked her breasts lying flat against her chest her long brown hair spread out over her pillow, ,her wiry pubic hairs tempting him her soft skin warm and inviting.

He stared at her in disbelief …he pinched his skin trying to gauge his reality, was he here …was this reality…he touched her naked form she was soft her skin warm and inviting her breath smelt of peppermint she turned to him a smile on her face a sparkle in her eyes.


“Hello Mathew did you sleep well, mmm you are confused I understand.”


He smiled her voice touched him his heart beat violently in his chest his breathing out of control and yet his belief in the reality still confused him, a life so fragile reality and fiction as one a world divided by love and pain.

Sanity and the insane world outside a jumbled mess his mind in limbo the flesh beside him warm and inviting his world in turmoil, his thoughts a jumbled mass of words and lost opportunities his life before him a lost soul seeking fulfillment.

An innocent for the taking her pleasure soon to be enjoyed his soul soon to be taken his body to be used, his innocence taken and used by her to feed his pain, a friend lost of this world never to walk the earth again his soul taken from him to be used an item in a trolley taken home for one purpose never to grace the earths pleasures again.

No word were spoken she kissed him her lips soft and inviting his lips embraced her he wrapped his arms around her warmth, he hung onto her determined not lose her again, she giggled at his insecurity her carnal knowledge at truths end all his futures soon to be lost to the world, his future now in her hands, his soul for the taking his heart in her grasp.


Love is a fickle thing it dictates our paths moulds our futures create memories of love brings pleasure to our boring lives and yet…it is beyond our grasp.

Mathew kissed her passionately unable to control himself he ejaculated on to her stomach, he was embarrassed at his lack of control ,she wrapped her legs around his body her sex brushing against his limp penis, the blood filling his organ as it once again stood to attention ,her sex teasing him inviting him to penetrate her.

Her lips embraced his limp member taking its length inside her warmth, the moist interior enveloping it his penis reacting to her attention as it grew larger whilst in her mouth, the length increasing in size as it tried to penetrate her throat .she sucked on his phallus drinking from the male cup of life his seed a welcome gift of lost child hoods and futures memories lost to worlds pleasures.

His dreams soon to be ended the memories lost to the world of knowledge a pain to be kept for futures pleasures his tomorrows entwined in futures destiny…………….