- Text Size +
Mathew…



He walked into the darkness calling his name the wind felt cold it sent chills down his spine; he rubbed his hands together trying to keep warm .the darkness refusing to reveal his friends location .he stopped his shoes brushing against something, he knelt down feeling around at his feet.

He picked the pile of material up, something fell onto the floor the chinking sound it made sparked memories in his head, it was money… he searched in the darkness rummaging through the pockets .He knelt down and picked up the rest of the clothes and walked back towards the lighted area of the night club.

He recognized the shirt most of the buttons missing the trousers still had all his personal stuff in the pockets; he knew some thing was wrong but what. Where was he …there was no one there he called his name but he was unable to think straight …nothing. Mathew was worst for wear the alcohol now taking its toll on him, he found a taxi and went home his brain unable to control his own body let alone find his best friend.

He stirred the next dawn already here the suns rays pulled at his eye lids the soreness in his throat now evident to him, his stomach complaining about the abuse it had been given by the alcohol.
His thoughts returning the nights events played back to him, Jonathon’s memory a vivid reminder. He sighed at his foolishness he was always leaving with some girl in tow his sexual drive the only thing that mattered to him. He showered and had his breakfast the chore of another work day awaiting him.




She awoke her meal still evident it was moving about inside it would take a day to be fully digested, broken down into a paste so that she could absorb the nutrients into her body. He still lived whilst the slow digestion was moving forward, his screams of despair feeding her sex.
She rubbed her wet slit his seed now at her entrance waiting for her to wash away its memory to clean her sex in readiness for her next conquest, Mathew soon to join his friend his soul to float above the heavens looking down at life’s endings.

Her cruel heart hidden away by her beauty, a mask to hide away the truth, another man soon to be waste in a porcelain bowl…and then …nothing emptiness once more until another was gained to help carry on with life’s pleasures.

Maybe the sun light will consume me, my heart with its cruel Ray, stealing my key to true calm my hunger for another’s life to feed the greed of lust, to consume another’s soul so that I may go forward in the world to inflict yet more suffering on mans egocentric belief in himself.


Days became Months Jonathon had joined the masses of the lost his body never seen again no word of him spoken, Mathew still unsure about what had transpired that night.

He lay in bed the silence deafening his thoughts drifting in tranquility…a voice in his head.


“You will hear my whispers in your bed my laughter will flash with the lightning through the open window into your room. I shall become a dream, and through the little opening of your eyelids I shall slip into the depths of your sleep; and when you wake up and look round startled, like a twinkling firefly I shall fly out into the darkness a memory embedded in your thoughts a warmth in your heart a longing in your soul.”



H was unnerved by the voice he looked around the empty room a cool breeze played with the curtains like an invisible hand and yet ...nothing the soft voice had no form the words drifting in from the cold dawn, to tease him. Memories of Jonathon filled his thoughts the voice stirring images in is past, how could it be his mind must be playing with him. He got out of bed and went to the window, there in the shadows she stood a ghostly shape bathed in the suns morning glow.

He stared at her unsure if she was the girl he had spoken to, the head lights of a car caught his eye for a brief moment in time. He turned back to look at her beauty the empty space was all that remained. Confusion …were the words real him or was his mind playing a cruel trick, he was sure he saw her the dark haired girl from the night club; he turned and stared at the mirror on his wall.

More words of mystery filled his mind the voice warm and soothing.


”Let me share with you my secret of the mirror a secret so powerful It will free you from the darkness a secret so delightful It lets warmth dance in your heart ,A secret so illuminating It allows you to know yourself, A secret so simple All you need do is open your eyes to see.”

Her words were soothing the warmth of suns rays bathed his naked body…………