- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another commission from DualCore continuing the story of Greg. 

Greg failed to get anything more than a few minutes of sleep at a time throughout the night. The rank smell combined with his humid environment was sickening and made it very difficult to relax. He tried his best to move into a more ideal area within the gym bag, but he seemed to only lose himself further amongst the clothing. Flakes of hope would occur when he heard the occasional footsteps of other athletes and workers passing by, but no matter how much he shouted out to them, nothing happened. He simply brewed in the stench for the next twenty or so hours until the locker he was in opened up. His heart began to race as he rushed to get out from the clothes that he was entrapped in. Soon after the locker was opened, he heard the zip of the bag and was washed over with the bright light of the locker room. He was overjoyed with this as he could now better see his environment and wound up breaching through the surface where he was met with the face of Stacy. She remembered me! Yes! While this was the more reasonable conclusion he could come up with for her sudden appearance, he had made the same flawed mistake as he did the day prior in that he was nowhere close to what was on her mind in this given moment. His enthusiastic smile would fade as she wasn’t even looking at him directly and his eyes would go wide as his view was replaced by a freshly used bra and thong that she had just peeled off her sweat drenched body. The damp clothing hit him dead on and reapplied a heavy weight that made it difficult to move. Along with that came a brand new layer of funk that invaded his nose and had him reeling as her bra and thong pressed onto his body, allowing for the sweat it had collected to seep out and coat him. He screamed out in dread and disgust, but only received the sound of the zipper closing back up as his answer. The light was gone yet again and he was left to fester just like before. He would spend another day marinating in Stacy’s stale stink, though this time he managed a decent few hours of rest as he regrettably was starting to get a little used to his unfortunate environment. It had been about two days since he was originally dropped off into the bag with Greg awaking to the sound of the locker door. He was hesitant to view this as a good thing given what happened last time, but instead of hearing the zipper, he was given the brief sensation of weightlessness as the entire bag was pulled out and lifted from the locker. Closing its door behind her, Stacy carried the bag over to the next room, inadvertently jostling Greg amongst her clothes until she made it into the washing room of the training center. There were a dozen washers and dryers in said room and she swiftly made her way over to an available one. It was here that she’d unzip the zipper and start grabbing her clothes by the handful before dropping them into the vacant washing machine. Greg hardly had any idea as to what was going on as he was lifted with the handful, though he managed to tumble down from the clothing just in time to avoid the washer. This didn’t mean that he was out of danger yet though. He had landed right back into the gym bag, but now he had nothing to obstruct his view of the hand that approached yet again for another bunch of clothes. Unsure as to what was going on, he panicked and just narrowly jumped out of the way to avoid a rough grip from the massive digits. Just before he was about to let it go off though, he remembered his fucked situation and decided to make use of this opportunity. Just as Stacy’s hand started to move away with another handful of clothes, Greg ran up and clung onto the edge of a bra strap. He rode the artificial elevator up and was amazed to see Stacy. He was just as concerned however to see where he was and using all his strength, he swung off the bra strap and landed hard onto the edge of the washing machine. He cursed at himself as he landed on his back, but he quickly shrugged it off as he wasn’t about to let this opportunity pass. 


With all his might he began to scream and jump in place, all the while waving his arms in the air. Speaking of, the change in air was incredibly refreshing and felt so good that it even seemed to empower him to shout louder and jump higher in hopes of getting the athlete’s attention. As for Stacy, she was in the process of cringing at herself for just how nasty her own clothing felt. There were bras, socks, and panties that had likely been in the gym bag for two or three weeks and they were all stale with what she hoped was just sweat. Her need to take a shower as soon as possible skyrocketed and she was seriously going to have to consider a change in habit. Just as she was getting her last handful of clothes, Stacy paused and looked around blankly as she could’ve sworn that she was hearing some sort of squeaky little noise. Her eyes trailed across the room and then along her gym bag and the washing machine until they came to an abrupt stop. Her eyes narrowed as she saw what looked to be some sort of jumping little bug. Another few seconds and she realized it to be a person. This new understanding sent her to lean in quick until her eyes were just a few inches away from the individual. She had moved so quick that it carried with it a brief draft that knocked Greg onto his butt. Just like the other day, he was left a bit star struck at the sight of her eye which widened the more that they gazed upon him. “........... GREG?!” The inch tall man held his hands to his ears as he was nearly deafened by her voice. Stacy was quick to notice and dialed herself down to a whisper. “Greg, oh my god I can’t believe I forgot about you. I’m so sorry! Where have you been and how did you get here?!” Greg’s face went red at her questions and Stacy’s was quick to follow suit as she recalled where she had last put him. She watched him silently put his gaze toward her now empty gym bag and that was enough for her to piece the puzzle together. The realization sent her squealing as she stepped back and began to pace around. She could not believe what she had done and struggled to even look back at Greg knowing what he had been through. After a minute of thinking it over, she walked back and knelt to be back at eye level with him. “Greg, I am so so sorry for doing that to you. I swear to god I had no idea. I just… forgot- fuck that sounds horrible. I didn’t mean to…” Greg watched her eyes glisten as she seemed on the verge of tears. Given how nonchalant she had been about stuffing him into her butt, he was a bit thrown off. He supposed that the difference now was that she wasn’t distracted and in a rush to get into some competitive exercise. Horrible as it had been since shrinking though, Greg was never really angry with Stacy. She had seemed very genuine about her intent throughout his interactions with her and he couldn’t help but feel bad as he listened to her. 


“Stacy, don’t worry about that right now. It sucked, but I really am just happy to see you again. You think you could get me back to normal now?”


“I… alright, yeah.” She took out her phone to look at the time. “Shit, it’s already kind of late. The place is still open of course, but mostly for the cleaning staff and other athletes. The people who would know how to fix this don’t usually stick around long past evening. I know it may not sound the best, but I think we’re going to have to try getting in touch with them tomorrow morning.” She saw the defeat in Greg as he hunched over and laid down on his back. He didn’t even want to look at her. She reached over and pinched him by the torso in order to bring him up to his feet and place him onto her palm. “Look Greg, I’m sorry that any of this happened to you. We’re just running into some poor luck, but I’m gonna start making it up to you. You can come back home with me and get all of that um… stink off and I’ll even cook us up something to eat. We’ll have a great time and then I’ll just bring you in early tomorrow and we can have a chat with the idiots who got you shrunk in the first place.”


“That sounds really nice actually. I’d love to do that.”


Delighted to hear this, Stacy brought Greg into a tight embrace. He found himself being smothered into her sweat stained shirt, the damp fabric being the only thing keeping him from getting wedged and lost between her plump breasts. As overwhelming as the hug was, it wasn’t all too bad and had Greg blushing hard. Stacy would eventually settle down and put him to the side so that she could finish up her laundry, tossing the remaining clothes and gym bag into the washer. The two sat around for nearly two hours as the clothes went into a wash and dry cycle, though it wasn’t all that bad as both got to talk a bit and bond. Stacy expressed her interests in various sports and her intent to achieve unheard of heights in the olympics while Greg enlightened her on his origin and how he even became a janitor in the first place. It was simple, but very enjoyable small talk that got the two to appreciate each other’s company all the more. Once her clothes were all good to go, she picked Greg up and held him firmly within her hand as she made her way over to her car. She was determined to not lose him this time, though that made for a bit of a jostled trip to the car. Once in though, he got to have the whole passenger seat to himself which gave him just enough of a break to endure another firm hand carrying him into her apartment. As soon as they were in, she went straight to the bathroom and filled the sink up with warm water and soap. She then gave Greg full rein to take a bath while she herself went ahead and got into the shower. It took everything in the little guy to avoid looking as she stripped down and got behind the curtain. Once she was out of sight however, he graciously got himself into his own bath and was quick to get to scrubbing. Soon after he had finished, he heard the showerhead come to a stop. Stacy stepped out and quickly wrapped herself in a towel before leaving the bathroom. After ten minutes, she came back all dry and in a fresh new outfit consisting of a yellow t-shirt and loose blue pajama pants. She then reached down and plucked Greg out from the sink and brought him over to a small washcloth that she’d typically use to dry her hands. She sandwiched him between two folds of the cloth and then pressed it between her palms. For thirty seconds she vigorously rubbed her hands together, producing heat and violently drying off Greg. When she finally stopped, she let loose the washcloth and allowed Greg to fall into her hands. She looked with an innocent smile as he lay there in a dizzy and slightly beaten state. Brutal as it was, Greg had to admit that it was the fastest he had ever gotten dry in his life and this was certainly an upgrade overall to what he had been reeking of for the past couple of days.


With both cleaned up and dry, Stacy brought Greg with her into the kitchen where she placed him on top of her dining room table. She then went into the pantry and fridge and began to cook up a storm with an assortment of pots and pans at work. An hour would pass and a tantalizing aroma was beginning to fill the apartment. It had Greg drooling as he had not even eaten since being shrunk and was eager to get into whatever was being made. While he waited on the table for Stacy to finish with the food, both heard the front door to the apartment open. Greg looked curiously in the direction of the door, his eyes going wide and his jaw dropping at the stranger that entered. It was a woman of Brazilian origin with bronze skin and brown hair that rested just below her shoulders. She was coated in sweat and seemed to have just come back from some form of workout as she wore a tight pair of tan shorts and similarly colored sports bra, both of which seemed to struggle in their efforts to contain her ample curves. Speaking of, Greg’s eyes seemed to move in sync with the woman’s bouncing chest. Each step had her chest looking ready to burst out from the tight fabric that loosely held it in place and her thighs looked as though they were already spilling out from the leg holes of her shorts. He could only imagine what such a woman looked like from the other side, though he wouldn’t have to imagine for long. The woman approached the kitchen and was oblivious to Greg’s presence as she turned around and plopped her sweaty behind onto the table. Greg was given a brief view of her shorts that were in the process of being gobbled up by her planet sized cheeks, all before said planets came crashing down atop of him. He immediately screamed into the damp fabric as her weight settled down and applied such pressure that would have obliterated any normal bug. Unaware of the torment she was putting him through, the woman cheerfully looked over and waved to the busy redhead. “What’s up Stacy.”


Stacy turned and gave a warm smile as she waved back. “Oh hi Chloe, did you just come back from the gym?”


“Yeah and it was brutal. Their power went out halfway through so I was going at it without any air conditioning or even fans. It feels great to be back though and get off my feet.”


“Heh yeah it sounds like you could use something to drink. Why don’t you-” Stacy suddenly darted her head to look at Chloe once again, realizing where she was seated. “Oh shit get up Chloe!”


“What, why?”


“Just get up now!” Stacy rushed over to shoo the woman off the table. As she got off, Stacy saw as Greg was plastered to the wooden surface at the very center of a freshly applied sweat print of Chloe’s ass. She leaned in and was glad to see that he was still conscious, though the little guy was quick to go into a coughing fit as he had undoubtedly swallowed some of the Brazilian’s sweat. Stacy carefully picked him up and went over to dry him off with a paper towel. “I’m sorry Chloe, this is Greg. He works at the training center and got shrunk by mistake. I’m letting him stay until we can get him back to normal tomorrow.”


“Oh… you mean I was just sitting on him? In that case, there’s no need to say sorry.” Chloe walked over to get a better look at the little guy and went red in the cheeks as he watched him clean the sweat off his body. “If anything, I should be apologizing for sitting on him. Are you alright?”


As soon as Greg looked up, he was stunned once more as Chloe’s bright blue eyes pierced through his own. “I… uh… it’s fine. I’m fine, thanks for asking.”


“I take it that Stacy hasn’t told you about me?”


“Oh, right. Greg, this is my roommate. Chloe, I hope you don’t mind him being here.”


“Of course not. I can only assume that someone who’s been shrunk has been through a lot. It’s a good thing that you’re helping him out and I hope that there’s no hard feelings about what I just did to him.”


“With what I’ve been through, it was nothing I can’t get over. It’s nice to meet you Chloe.”


“Likewise. So, what you got cooking that smells so fine?”


“You’ll find out when I’m done. Why don’t you clean up while you wait?”


“Psh alright. See you two in a bit!”


As Chloe left for the bathroom, Stacy went ahead and finished up with food. She had made pozole and mole, both of which looked and smelled heavenly. Greg watched eagerly as she quickly made up two bowls and two plates of the food and set up one of each at opposite ends of the table for her and Chloe. She then went back and brought out silverware as well as glasses full of jamaica. As she did so, she looked over to Greg and brought a hand to her chin as she pondered how to go about serving him. After a few moments, an idea struck her and she went into the fridge to pull out a water bottle. She screwed off the cap and delicately poured in some of the drink before placing it beside her own food. She then walked over and snagged Greg, repositioning him to be just a couple of inches off from where her food and the bottle cap now were. Just as the two sat down and were about to dig in, Chloe came out fresh from her shower now wearing a purple tank top with matching purple pajama shorts. “Looks I came right in time and damn Stacy, you went ahead and made two meals?” 


“You know it’s good enough for us to wanna eat it all week, don’t act like you’re disappointed.”


“I’m far from it. I just feel bad that I couldn’t help you out.”


“There’s plenty of days to come where you can make it up to me, so just stop and eat before the food gets cold.”


Not wanting to invoke the wrath of chef Stacy, Chloe hushed up and gave herself a mouthful of the mole. Greg watched for a couple of minutes as the two beauties enjoyed themselves, wondering when he’d get a chance to taste the food that smelled so good. He thankfully wouldn’t have to wait long as Stacy grabbed a spoon and dunked it into her bowl of pozole. She made sure to get a decent bit of broth along with some hominy and pork and blew onto the contents to cool it down before lowering the spoon down to Greg. He was taken back both at the fact that Stacy intended to spoon feed him and the fact that the spoon itself was far larger than he would’ve expected. It really emphasized just how small he had gotten as one could easily scoop up half a dozen Gregs with the utensil. He looked up to Stacy who nudged gave him a warm smile and nudged him closer to the spoon. He was a bit shy to accept the fact that he needed to be fed at this size, but he couldn’t really think of a more practical way for him to eat and with the fragrant meal now in reach, he allowed his embarrassment to drift away. Stacy watched in delight as the mini cutie leaned in and took a sip from the spoon. She questioned for a bit whether or not he had actually taken any as he didn’t leave any noticeable dent into the spoon’s contents, but soon after his face went up to the spoon, it reeled back with Greg shifting his gaze to her. “THIS IS AMAZING!!!” She was about to thank him, but quickly got distracted with seeing Greg dive back into the spoon. The little munchkin slurped up several mouthfuls of the flavor dense broth and then reached over to a singular hominy that wasn’t that far off from his own size. He sank his teeth in and munched up the corn and then did the same with a small piece of pork that was just soaked in the juices of the soup and nearly caused Greg to go into a damn dance with how good it was. While Stacy wasn’t a stranger to people enjoying her food, something about feeding Greg felt different. His enthusiasm combined with his adorable little size made it a real treat for Stacy to the point that she herself was getting excited just to watch him eat. After a couple of minutes, Greg decided to take a break and walk over to the bottle cap to refresh himself. Stacy watched eagerly, partly wishing that she hadn’t put the cap there after all as she would’ve loved to hand feed him his drink as well. While she waited for him to come back for more food, Stacy looked to the spoon and was surprised to find that it was basically still full. If she didn’t know any better, she’d have thought it went untouched; though that made it all the more cute inside her mind knowing how easy it was to treat her little guest. Since she was waiting, she figured there was no harm in continuing to treat herself as well and simply finished up Greg’s spoonful. She’d manage a dozen more spoons of the soup before Greg came walking back refreshed from the Jamaica and ready for more.


Both Greg and Stacy would enjoy a good five minutes of sharing spoonfuls of pozole with Greg getting more and more comfortable with the idea of being fed and Stacy getting comfortable to the point of reaching out with a finger and ruffling his hair. Mixed as his thoughts were toward being pet, he could not deny that everything about this just felt good. It was soon after getting his hair shaken up that Greg noticed an additional pair of eyes staring him down. He looked over to see Chloe who was in the middle of munching up some mole, all the while keeping her eyes pinned on the little man. It was a bit nerve racking at first, but Greg brushed it off as her simply being curious. It likely wasn’t often that she had one inch guests at her home, so she was probably just taking it all in. Greg’s assumption was right for the most part, but there was something else to it which garnered the attention of Chloe. The brunette was fascinated by Greg and watched with great interest as Stacy fed him, but her thoughts would veer off into a less innocent territory. “Hey, would you mind if I took a turn with Greg?” Greg and Stacy’s heads both perked over to Chloe with a similar look of not fully understanding what Chloe had meant.“Ya know, feeding him.”


“If he’s fine with it, then I don’t care.”


The two then looked over to Greg who became a bit flustered at the request. It was already a bit weird having to be fed in general, but for it to be something that Chloe actively wanted to do had his cheeks going red. Even so, it wouldn’t make much sense to deny one over the other and Greg figured this would help minimize any awkwardness between him and Chloe. “Um, sure thing!” Greg waved a sort of goodbye to Stacy as he began his walk across the table. He hadn’t really thought that much into this aspect of the request, but it was already taking over a minute for him to simply pass Stacy’s bowl. Cute as it was to watch him try, Chloe figured that she’d speed things up. She got up from her seat and walked over to Greg, holding out a hand for him to step onto. He graciously accepted her assistance and stepped onto her palm. In just a few seconds, Chloe carried him back to where she was and sat herself down. She rested her hand along the table and allowed Greg to hop off before she went ahead and cut a tiny piece of mole for him. She went ahead and handed him the speck of mole, only to watch as Greg mercilessly began to gnaw at it. It was a sight that had both women staring, Stacy out of pride for her food and Chloe out of building intrigue toward the little guy himself. Now that he was up close, Chloe’s mind was flowing with all sorts of questions from how he managed to function at such a size to how good he was at handling more obscure situations. She could only wonder what must’ve been going on in his mind when she had arrived. She hadn’t even known that the little guy was on the table and certainly didn’t notice him once she had sat down on him. That last detail piqued her curiosity the most. What if something like that were to happen again, only now with her being aware of it? Of course she didn’t want him coming into harm's way, but he didn’t seem to have any injuries from being sat on earlier. At worst he probably had some bad memories of what it was like to be smothered by her butt. The thought brought a smile to her face as she recalled just how much of a sweat she had built up prior to coming home. To think that this little guy was buried having to deal with all that for even a few seconds must’ve sucked. As she thought it over, it really wouldn’t take much at all to overwhelm him with the simplest of gestures and actions. With that in mind, Chloe’s smile grew wide and she herself reached down and began to ruffle the little man’s hair, though she was considerably rougher to the touch than Stacy. Even so, Greg didn’t want to make a scene and simply dealt with it, honestly more focused on devouring the food before him.


Thirty minutes would pass and all three had stuffed themselves silly. Every bit of both womens plates and bowls were empty and Greg was about to go into a food coma. Though the idea was enticing for all, both Stacy and Chloe weren’t ready to go to sleep just yet. The redhead got up from her seat with a satisfied sigh as she reached over to gather her dishes until Chloe rose up and stopped here. “Please, let me put everything away. It’s the least I can do while you go and set up a show or something with Greg.”


“Oh thanks, Chloe. What should we watch?”


“There’s a lot of shows that I kind of wanna finish up, but since we have Greg, how about we start something new? There’s that one series we were debating on that has those agents and detectives working with some fancy crime boss. Fuck, it’s on the tip of my tongue…”


“The White Catalog?”


“That’s the one. Let’s go with that!”


“I gotchu. Greg, Iet’s get all settled down and Chloe, if you’re gonna be in the kitchen anyways, would you mind grabbing some snacks? It’s one of those shows where each episode is like forty minutes, so we’re in for a binge; and I know we just ate, but I think we can all agree that every show is better with snacks, right Greg?”


“Fuck yeah.”


“Surprise us, Chloe!”


As Chloe went off to do the things, Stacy brought Greg over to the living room and grabbed the tv remote before plopping onto the couch. She placed Greg off a few inches to the side of her and began to scroll through the shows in their streaming service until she found what they were looking for and set it up for the first episode. Greg waited with Stacy for another ten minutes or so and was still kind of fighting off the urge to just pass out. From the food to the company, things had been incredible since getting back to Stacy and he was quite hopeful that the three of them could continue to get close even after he was to grow back to normal. Finally, Chloe was back with four bowls of snacks from white cheddar popcorn and pretzels to chocolate covered almonds and chile chips. Chloe set the bowls of food onto the ottoman and then proceeded to take a seat onto the couch. Eager as she was to try some things with Greg, she didn’t want to garner the attention of Stacy; so she made sure to plop her butt on the cushion to the right of him, though she made the adjustment of bringing up her legs and having them stick out to her side. This decision left it so that her bare feet were now resting just a few inches to Greg’s right. He was naturally a bit unnerved by this, but it wasn’t like they had landed on top of him and thanks to her recent shower, they didn’t give off much of a smell as he had partially expected them too. As if to assure him that he was fine, Chloe looked over and gave Greg a playful wink to let him know that she knew where he was. He’d settle himself down and watch as Stacy pressed play on the episode. The three would watch with great interest as it went on with immediate action and very unique characters being introduced right away. The plot would quickly thicken and before they knew it, they had finished the first episode. It was safe to say that all three were invested and Stacy quickly clicked into the next episode. The show was so far so good in fact that Chloe nearly forgot about Greg, her eyes peering over to make sure that he was still in the same spot.


With the little guy fixated on the tv, he would fail to notice the looming presence of Chloe’s left foot nearing his location. By the time he realized and turned to question what was happening, the woman’s massive toes darted toward him and snatched him up. His obvious first instinct was to scream, but his face had been stuffed and muffled between two of Chloe’s toes. Though they were relatively clean, being forced to huff someone’s foot was still more degrading than Greg was willing to deal with. He tried his hardest to move around and slip out of the grip of her toes, but as soon as she felt his resistance, Chloe simply squeezed. This left Greg wheezing as all the air was forced out of his body and he was now physically unable to move much at all with her toes applying such pressure throughout his body. With Greg secure, Chloe began to reposition herself, making it to where she was now sitting on top of her legs with her butt now resting on her feet. With each foot getting to cushion a cheek, Greg now had the honor of being sandwiched between Chloe’s foot and left ass cheek. The change was so sudden and he had so little time to do anything as the Brazilian’s cheek crashed on top of him. He desperately tried to call out to Stacy for help, but he could hardly even speak with Chloe’s weight pressing atop him. It was so heavy that moving all together was out of the question. The best he could do was faintly whine into the purple fabric of her shorts and question why she would do this to him. As for Chloe, this was a very surreal experience. Just the feel of Greg squirming about within her toes so helpless to stop them was surprisingly pleasant. Never in her life would she have thought that she’d be able to overpower a whole other person with such minimal effort and it was kind of invigorating. It made the next part all the better as she brought the guy to help her feet in cushioning her rear. If he couldn’t stop her toes, he certainly had no chance in shifting the weight of her ass. Speaking of, now that she actually knew where he was, it was significantly easier to feel the inch tall bug sinking into her cheek meat and it honestly had her blushing as she was putting even less effort into this than she had with her foot. She didn’t need to squeeze or shift around like with her toes; she just had to sit down and relax as she would any other day and that simple act of relaxation for her brought an unbearable force atop Greg who was completely at the mercy of her booty. She would happily sit there for the rest of the second episode, enjoying the fact that Greg wasn’t able to move in the slightest the whole time.


As the episode passed and they were leaning into the third, Chloe glanced over to see that Stacy was glued to what was on the screen which to her brought comfort in knowing that she still had time to mess around with the tiny man beneath her. She rose her butt ever so slightly off her feet and then tilted her left foot to the side, allowing a weakened Greg to flop off and land onto the couch cushion. She then took her feet out from under herself and placed them on the ground. This gave Greg just a couple of seconds to watch as Chloe’s ass descended upon him once more, too fast for him to even try and call out as it crashed and sank into the couch cushion. Just like before, the weight that came with it was immense and threatened to turn him into a sticker; but what made this slightly better was how he had wound up aligned with the woman’s crack. This gave Greg the tiniest bit of wiggle room as he didn’t have the entirety of either butt cheek crushing him and he decided to use the chance to move about as much as possible. This came as a bit of a shock to Chloe who didn’t know that he had such fight still in him, let alone enough fight to be so noticeable. It was such a strange sensation, but one she welcomed as it gave her a little side game to play while she watched the show. She would let him wriggle about every few minutes and then abruptly put it to a stop by shifting her ass from side to side and applying greater pressure to the cushion. This greatly reduced what space Greg had and had him wiped across the cushion while still being stuck between the woman’s cheeks. This went on throughout the third episode with Greg having moments of trying to have his voice be heard while wiggling for freedom, just to have Chloe snuff it out with such little effort. It got to the point where her shorts were starting to actually bunch up near the center, exposing the skin of both cheeks a bit as her ass got to munching them up. This furthered the struggle for Greg who was doing everything in his power not to join the shorts as they got lost within the cavern of Chloe’s asscrack. Eventually, Chloe would start to get a bit carried away and started wiggling around for nearly five minutes straight which resulted in Stacy pausing the show and looking over. Chloe’s body tensed up for a moment, freaked out at the idea that Stacy had come to realize that Greg was missing. 

“Why’re you moving so much?”


“Oh, sorry. All that food is fucking with the quesadillas you made this morning and I’m trying to hold it in.”


“Is that all? You know I don’t mind you relieving yourself as long as you keep your ass planted into the cushion. Keep the smell away from me and you can let loose all you want.”


Chloe responded with an amused smile, so grateful to have such an understanding friend who seemed more interested in watching the show than remembering about their tiny guest. She had honestly just kinda made up the excuse, but it wasn’t far from the truth as she knew what Stacy’s cooking tended to do to her. She patiently waited for Stacy to continue the show before rubbing her belly to help get things going. Greg thrashed about and screamed at the top of his lungs, hoping to both free himself and get Stacy’s attention. Unfortunately, Chloe’s generous behind was far too thicc and his cries for help were easily muffled out. All his efforts did was give Chloe more reason to enjoy what was about to happen as she wiggled her ass into the cushion and further wedged the tiny guy between her cheeks. He was now lost and bound within the crumpled up back of her shorts that had also been eaten up by her crack and he could hear a monstrous rumbling from above that sent shivers down his spine. A minute would pass, though it felt like hours for Greg as he awaited for the inevitable. He wished that by some miracle he’d get out of this, whether it was through Chloe’s mercy or Stacy’s remembrance of him, but his hopes relied on the uncaring and the unaware. Soon enough, Greg felt the vibration of a strong, warm gust of gas that spewed out from Chloe’s asshole and into the cushion of the couch with Greg at the very center of impact. It was so brief, yet immediate in its result to make Greg squirm with newfound strength. Chloe had to pinch herself to keep from laughing as she felt his struggles below. Compared to what she had done in the past, this little ass blast was nothing, though she could only imagine how bad it was for someone so small and so close to the source.


Greg was in a brand new state of hell with the heat of Chloe’s fart causing him to break into a sweat and though he really didn’t want to, his body’s natural need for air had him make the regrettable choice to inhale. The smell was so horrid that it had his eyes watering and his body moving as though he were being possessed by some demonic force. He was quick to exhale as much as possible, only to find himself in the eventual torment that he’d have to breathe again. After brewing in her stench for roughly ten minutes, Greg began to whimper as he heard a far louder gurgling coming from up above. He frantically flailed his arms against Chloe’s ass, pleading for her to release him, but there was only one release she had in mind. With a blissful sly, she let loose once more and allowed for a far stronger wind to flow out of her. This fart was so powerful to the point that it knocked Greg flat onto his back and even forced both his eyes and mouth wide open as he struggled to even move. This toxic new spray of gas lasted a whole seven seconds and that meant seven seconds of having his eyes dried out and his stomach filled with the rotten, cheesy flavor of what had been cooking up in Chloe’s bowels. As her butthole finally settled down, Chloe leaned back into the couch, further compressing Greg beneath her as she relished in the new warmth that she had entrapped him in. Finally free to move, Greg’s first instinct was to shut his mouth, though it was far too late to make a difference. So much of Chloe’s gas had forced itself down his throat that he could feel the dense air stirring about within his lungs and stomach. This didn’t even account for what vile taste now clung to his tongue and tainted his nostrils to the point that he began to gag. As much as his body wished to hurl however, Greg fought against it as he was already in such a foul environment and adding a pile of puke to that would only worsen his situation. The air itself had also grown much heavier and at his size actually felt like it was weighing down on him. He wanted to believe that this had nothing to do with the hot air clinging to him, but he knew deep down that the more he remained down here, the more that Chloe’s lingering gas would infiltrate and latch onto every bit of his body. The thought alone gave him goosebumps and had him frustrated at the thought that he could do nothing to stop himself from soaking in whatever nasty shit air flowed out from Chloe’s asshole and into the space around him. 


Twenty minutes would go by this time without any additional passing of gas, but it didn’t matter for Greg. The space between Chloe’s butt and the couch cushion was so tight and condensed that it prevented the ass filtered air from airing out and that forced Greg’s every breath to be as terrible as the last. Naturally, things would only get worse as a third rumbling was heard. Greg knew that it was unlikely at this rate, but he had to try. He went in and pounded his fists against Chloe’s butt, screaming for her to at the very least lean to the side or something so that he could find some sense of relief from this. Chloe did indeed feel him and could’ve sworn that she even felt some sort of vibration as though he were trying to talk. Impressed as she was with his efforts, she couldn’t help but wonder just how much longer he could hold out like this. This was such a unique experience for her after all and with the idea that Greg would be leaving in the morning, Chloe had to go all out and that unfortunately meant no mercy for her little butt bug. This time, she decided to hold it in for just a couple of minutes, long enough to really have it where her asshole was struggling to contain the build up. The suspense was enough to have her biting her lip as she felt her wrinkled hole quivering for release. Finally, she relaxed her anus and Greg was hit in the face with her hottest, foulest blast yet. This one came with an intensified odor and taste that had Greg’s eyes rolling back as his body strained to remain conscious. Passing out would’ve honestly been a blessing, but the sheer force of Chloe’s gas and the pure smell that came with it made it impossible to escape this. It felt like he was actually dying and by the time the foul wind finally ceased, he was left stuck with it all as the new release of gas mixed with the old to create a far more disgusting and far more humid space. The air had become so polluted in fact that Greg had to keep his eyes fully shut, lest they sting as the air was getting more and more acidic. His body was soaked now, both in the gross gas and in his own sweat as Chloe’s crack was becoming more and more like a sauna. He tried to move and hit her ass yet again, but found himself failing to even do so as his body was entering a state of survival.


Chloe had expected a bit more resistance after that last fart, but wasn’t necessarily displeased to find that she was already pushing the tiny guy to his limit. It was remarkable to think that someone could be brought to their breaking point so easily and all she had to do was sit down and relax. Such an unfortunate fate for such an unfortunate individual. As much as she understood that he must’ve been suffering, she still sat firm on the belief that she had to make this limited time with Greg last and that meant that she was going to keep her butt right where it was for as long as she deemed fit. Chloe would let out blast after blast for much of her continued viewing with Stacy and though there were still some things she wanted to do with Greg, she was quite content with where he was now and decided to put her full attention to the wondrous show before her. If anything, she would consider him lucky as she had intended to see what it was like to have the squirming little man on the other side of her shorts. A pleasure for another day perhaps. She and Stacy would watch episode after episode, only pausing on occasion to converse over what they had just seen. Throughout their enjoyment of the show, Greg was forced to endure wave after wave of Chloe’s ass air and he was growing weaker by the minute as his body was left to stew in the dense, rotten atmosphere. Finally, the two women got to the point of the credits, marking the end of another episode that led to Stacy pausing the show and both girls looking toward one another.


“Well damn Stacy, that was some bullshit. I really liked Henry and they go and kill him off in the eighth episode? What the hell is that?”


“Yeah, I don’t know what they’re on about with that cause now I think that everyone’s just gonna die and I don’t know why they were trying to show off Marcy’s superiority or whatever cause she seems pretty stupid compared to everyone else like they just found this detective out of a ditch. Overall it ain’t bad though.”


“I guess, but I still feel kind of betrayed.”


“Well we’re only half way through the first season. Hopes to someone avenging him soon. Anywho, I think I’m gonna call it a night. It’s already getting passed midnight and we have places to be tomorrow. Goodnight Chloe!”


“Alright, see ya later!” Chloe watched as Stacy turned the tv off and stood up from the couch with a powerful yawn before making her way into her bedroom. Once she was out of sight and the door was closed, Chloe too stood up and felt something small drop out from her shorts. She stifled a laugh as she turned around to see that it was Greg who was now lying flat on the couch cushion yet again, gasping at what was now much fresher air. He was in such a weak state now, covered in sweat and feeling as though his mind hand melted under all the weight and stench that Chloe’s ass had given him. After literal hours under there, it was honestly a bit difficult for him to even process that he was finally free; and though his body was desperately trying to rinse out what tainted air it had consumed, he was not all there and was struggling just to stay awake. The sight was honestly sparking a few new ideas for Chloe and for a moment she considered taking the little guy off with to her bedroom; but she decided to have a little heart and consider that he had probably been through enough for one day and would probably appreciate what time he could get away from her for now. Curious, she crouched down until her face was just a few inches away from the gasping man and quickly cringed at the faint aroma of butt bombs she had let go into both Greg and the cushion beneath him. Even so, she was used to her own smells by now and brushed it off before waving a hand over the little man to get his attention. She watched as he barely shifted his head toward her just to watch her smile ever so softly toward him. “Hey Greg, sorry about all that. I kind of let my mind get the better of me and well… just know that you made my day so much better and I hope that it wasn’t all too bad beneath me. Anyway, thanks and have a goodnight~” She nonchalantly blew him a kiss before walking off to get some shut eye in her room. Greg simply watched half conscious, bewildered at how casual she had expressed this whole ordeal, but he was far too worn out to really bother much with it and finally gave into his body’s will to pass out. 


Twenty or so minutes went by and Stacy went rushing out of her room. She had just remembered that Greg was here and sped walked over to the living room. She spotted him lying flat on the couch and to her surprise, he seemed to be asleep. To Chloe’s luck, much of her gas had managed to dissipate over this time, leaving little to no evidence of what she had done. “Huh, well I’m glad you’re still there. It would’ve sucked if I forgot about you again. I hope you didn’t miss much of the show cause it was pretty good.” She paused for a moment and looked Greg over, admiring how cute he looked in his sleep. It brought such joy to her heart to know that she had begun to make up for her earlier screw up with him and that he seemed to be so comfortable and at peace within her care. “Look at me talking as if you need to be bothered right now. You rest up well then, Greg. I can’t wait to talk with you more when we head out tomorrow. Goodnight.” She pressed the tip of her fingers to her lips and then blew a kiss toward Greg before walking back off to her room. All would sleep like logs throughout the night with Stacy pleased with how well she was able to treat her tiny guest, Chloe pleased to have treated herself, and Greg pleased just to be away from Chloe; his subconscious comforted in the belief that things would all go back to normal once it hit morning.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed and if ya did, maybe these links will intrigue you.

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/squaukerz

Discord: Squaukerz