[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

With a great number of victories now under her belt, the up and coming huntress Rose Cassidy is sent on yet another search and destroy mission. This time, the young warrior finds herself assigned to a backwater rimworld planet located in the deep dark reaches of space where a hive of deadly alien life has been detected. Afraid of allowing the inorganic species of militaristic aliens to spread across the galaxy, the HNTR organization gives Rose the green light to eradicate all traces of the creatures by any means necessary. And by now, all the time that she had spent with her fellow agent Snow was starting to rub off on her. The most fierce military in the galaxy won't help you much when you're staring down the sole of giantess. 


The third installment in the HNTR series, with more to come soon. Story features a FUTA protagonist and includes various perspective changes to the tinies that she destroys along the way.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Futanari, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Odor, Sci-Fi, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21101 Read: 2570
Published: December 08 2023 Updated: December 08 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (10489 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Omanahan88 [Reviews - 0] (10612 words)