- Text Size +

“Prepare for your reckoning, little monsters!” Rose boomed confidently, as she arrived at the borders of the vauzai stronghold. The young warrior posed with her hands on her hips as she began to recite the HNTR creed as she began to twirl her oversized scythe around her head with impressive speed and strength. However, partway through her showcase, Rose let out a soft, exhausted groan as she let the blade of her weapon drop into the ground. 


“Why am I even bothering with this?” She asked herself. “Not like these little freaks have a clue what I’m saying.” The huntress sighed, running her hands through her hair. The vauzai were a hostile race of silicate based lifeforms that were near the top of HNTR’s list of deadliest species in the universe. To micro sized lifeforms, the threat posed by the vauzai was obvious. They were intelligent, ruthless, and remarkably difficult to kill, since most conventional weaponry did little to deter them. And on top of all of that, the vauzai were capable of self replicating ad infinitum, given enough organic matter to break down. However, given enough time, the vauzai posed a potentially apocalyptic threat even to larger lifeforms, like the ones Rose was much more acquainted with. 


Today’s mission was for Rose to travel to this backwater planet in the far reaches of the dead zone to investigate and exterminate a potential vauzai outbreak. Being that she was being deployed to a backwater system with two suns, one of which was at the absolute brink of going supernova, Rose opted to update her wardrobe for the hotter climate in the operating area. She excitedly wiggled her toes in her sandals, feeling a slight layer of sweat already beginning to accumulate on her feet. 


“Alright you vile little insects. Time for you to meet your maker.” Rose declared, digging her feet into the soil beneath her as she dashed over the wall of the strange alien stronghold. As the mountainous, warm-blooded giantess entered the perimeter of this alien bastion, strange lights and sounds roared to life. Several of the large, twisted spires dotted around the exterior walls began to wreath themselves in sparking red lightning as they rose from the ground and started to aim each of their points in Rose’s direction. The giantess crouched low to the ground as she slid to a stop inside the walls, her sandals carving a series of deep trenches across the bizarre metropolis beneath her. 


“Hmmm, straight to the point then? Very well. Let’s dance!” Rose pressed her chest down to the ground as she lowered her stance, spreading her feet apart wide and gently digging her fingers into the ground. The titanic woman slowed her breathing, honing her focus on the turrets that were preparing to fire on her. As they completed gathering energy, a dozen different plinth cannons fired concentrated energy beams at where the giantess was sitting prone within the compound. 


Bright red beams of crackling energy arced across the sky towards Rose. However, just as they approached the point of impacting her body, Rose completely vanished from view, causing all of the various lasers to collide with one another and create a devastating explosion. There was a moment of silent tension that hung in the air before Rose appeared in a flash, floating just above one of the cannon towers. 


“TOO SLOW!!!” Rose shouted with glee as she brought one mighty foot crashing down on top of the spire, causing it to erupt into a massive fireball. Rose took a moment to savor the feeling of the stone frame of the extraterrestrial weapons tower crunching beneath the weight of her foot as she ground it to dust. The other cannons around the perimeter attempted to adjust their position to lock onto Rose once more, however the colossal brunette vanished once again just as quickly as before. Moments later, Rose was positioned behind a second cannon tower, once again raising her foot high into the air before lowering it with another devastating stomp.


One by one, Rose flashed her way around the edges of the vauzai stronghold, crushing their largest weapons with nothing other than her force from her massive leather sandals. 




Several dozen vauzai took positions along the various levels of the guntower. The sound of raw energy coursing through the crystalline walls of the spire was deafening to all within as the weapon prepared to fire on its target. Having been bred for war, the naturally armored humanoid aliens had little need for communication as they all quickly fell into their stations. At the base of the spire, a small cluster of vauzai warriors prepared to fire the cannon at the alien invader. 


The commander’s eyes pulsed a dull yellow glow as the target became locked in the cannon’s sights. Wordlessly she gave the order to her subordinates who proceeded to discharge the payload. They all watched as a line of molten slag was launched across the sky in the direction of the invader. There was no remorse in their hearts for the collateral damage their barrage would inflict on the rest of the city. For the vauzai, there was no place for compassion, only conquest. 


Suddenly, loud blaring alarms began to sound within the construct. Confusion washed through the collective psyche of the alien warriors within as they watched the enormous woman vanish from sight in an instant. Scanners flared to life and began ceaselessly searching the surrounding areas for the immense, pale skinned woman. By the time that they were able to detect her once more, there was nothing left for the alien life forms to do aside from watch as the bottom of her enormous foot came crashing down on their heads. 


Terrified shrieks of an indescribable alien tongue coalesced into a chorus of sheer terror as the massive woman’s foot crunched down upon the base of the weapons tower. As the dark leather sole of the woman’s foot descended into the stone that made up the base of the tower, dozens of vauzai were snuffed out immediately as they were reduced to dust underfoot. For several others, they were left pinned in the tiny crevices that made up her open toed shoes. With a quick twist of her foot, anything still living underfoot was twisted into oblivion before the giantess disappeared once more. 




“Heh, I kinda thought you’d be a lot scarier.” Rose said casually twisting her foot down into the rubble of the final defense pylon. Sure, it might have seemed like poor sportsmanship to taunt an enemy that was the size of a flea, however, the vauzai boasted a terrifying reputation, even amongst hunters, so she could be forgiven for feeling a tiny bit… disappointed by it all. 


“Jeesh, hard to think you gals are the scourge of the galaxy.” Rose said, casually watching swarms of the tiny aliens attempted to flee from the massive crater left behind by her foot. “Awww, where ya goin?” She asked playfully, shifting her foot directly overtop of a crowd of fleeing aliens spilling into the streets. Rose brought her foot down with force and began grinding her sole into the ground. She stared down at the imprint in the ground as she shifted her foot to the side. “I mean… come on. Oh, hey there folks. Whatcha doin?” Rose asked curiously as her attention was pulled away from the mass graveyard she had created with her foot and towards a line of strange alien vehicles speeding across the ground in her direction. 


Altogether there appeared to be three large contingencies of ground forces that had amassed to meet her here in the field. Each of the pillars of enemy forces appeared to contain maybe a thousand or so foot soldiers, plus a handful what Rose could only assume were going to be tanks or some other form of heavy artillery. The forward movement of the three pointed phalanx came to a halt a few feet away from where Rose was standing over a thoroughly decimated section of the base. The giantess focused her remarkably keen eyes on the enemy forces, enough to get a clean scan of their many tiny bodies. Immediately her optical scanners returned a variety of pragmatic tactical information that would in all honesty be a godsend in any sort of traditional combat. However, traditional, this was not.


“Go ahead… first one’s free.” Rose said through gritted teeth. In her mind, she knew it was irresponsible to be so cavalier with the threat that her opponent posed. Especially since HNTR had officially recognized the vauzai as dangerous to races of all sizes. However, having spent so much time with another hunter, Snow, whom she admired deeply, Rose couldn’t help but feel the need to taunt these tiny little pests. At some point, completing her mission stopped being enough to satisfy the young huntress and the one thing that she found was able to sate that constantly gnawing hunger, was for her to impose what she believed was true justice. 


The vauzai had spent eons ceaselessly spreading across countless galaxies, stamping out sentient life wherever they found it. And so for Rose, it wasn’t enough to simply exterminate whatever helpless pockets of surviving vauzai that popped up. She wanted, no, needed to remind them that they were not the apex predators in this universe. 


All at once, as would be expected from such a genocidal military superpower, the vauzai heavy artillery lobbed scores of superheated globs of molten slag in the giantess’s direction. Almost as if she were in slow motion, Rose watched the attacks fly towards her. It would’ve been a simple feat to simply relocate herself to the rear of their attack and snuff them out in the blink of an eye. Instead she opted to allow the projectiles to hit her flesh, allowing for her to truly test the effectiveness of their weapons against a superior opponent, as well as showcase just how futile their attempts to resist her truly were. Each of the blasts of molten stone and metal bounced off of the giantess’ skin, causing little in the way of pain as it slowly rolled down her skin and cooled into a dry crust that appeared to be no more than a few drops of dried mud against her otherwise clean skin. 


“Is that it? Really?” Rose asked facetiously, letting out a disappointed chuckle. “I’ll show you what a real attack looks like.” She said, forecasting the doom of thousands of helpless vauzai soldiers. Rose kicked her foot up into the air, planning on bringing her foot down with enough force to crack the very ground beneath these minuscule armies. However, as her foot lifted off the ground with the force of her powerful leg, Rose’s sandal came dislodged from her foot and sailed off across the sky. 


“SHIT!” Rose thought to herself as the wind dropped out of her sails thanks to the embarrassing wardrobe faux pas.




The vauzai field commander began to panic as the gargantuan invader simply stood in place and absorbed the damage from their attacks. Having been bred for war, fear was a foreign concept for a vauzai, but simply seeing their slag cannons harmlessly bounce off of the larger woman’s flesh with little to no impact made it difficult to imagine a successful counter offensive against this monstrous being. The commander turned to look upon her legion of entirely female warriors and felt conflicted about what was next. Vauzai law was clear, to retreat was to reduce themselves to equal footing with the vastly inferior races of organic life and such an act would be a treasonous offense worthy of death. However, to knowingly send her entire battalion to their certain doom seemed terribly illogical. This unfamiliar crisis of conscience was enough to distract the large alien woman from the giantess’ return attack. 


The commander turned her back just in time to witness the strange woman standing in the distance, with her foot pointed up towards the sky. Immediately, her reflexes went into battle mode as she prepared for the inevitable impact from the giantess’ powerful strike. However, instead of slamming into the ground with the same earth shattering force as they had seen not long ago, the massive woman instead slowly returned to her relaxed stance. The vauzai commander was determined not to be caught off guard by this obvious feint attack, but was ultimately unprepared for the orbital strike to descend from the heavens. 


The giantess' enormous, leathery footwear came down directly on top of the gathered legion of soldiers. In the initial impact, a massive number of her gathered forces were reduced to nothingness as several tons of leather and rubber crushed them into the ground. However, those who were fortunate enough to survive the crash now found themselves completely and utterly trapped beneath the upturned sandal. 


As she recovered from the shock of the crash, the vauzai commander drew deep ragged breaths as she crawled back onto her feet. She was surprised to find how drastically the atmosphere was warped around them. Having a wide range of knowledge regarding biological life, the staggered commander turned her eyes upward to the now blackened sky and quickly surmised that the increased heat and humidity was a result of the biofluids the creature likely excreted through her feet. While unpleasant and certainly distracting, the thick, humid air was not a concern for a vauzai. However, there was another thing that concerned the miniature alien.


Massive beads of liquid were already collecting on the ceiling of their strange cavern, rolling ominously back and forth as impacts on the ground outside reverberated through the upturned sandal. As they rolled back and forth, some of the liquid globs began to impact one another, suddenly joining together to form even larger drops that wobbled dangerously on the ceiling. The commander dared not even take a breath for fear of causing the massive beads of hot, salinated liquid to descend onto her unprotected women trapped in the cavern with her.


Suddenly, all hell broke loose as a single bead of sweat dropped down from the ceiling, crashing down onto several dozen soldiers as it expanded in a tidal wave in all directions. Horrified screams echoed through the chamber as several of the trapped warriors were crushed by the sheer force of the drops landing atop them. However, those were the lucky ones. While their rigid, silicate based physiology offered the vauzai immense resistance to most forms of traditional weaponry, it was a little known fact that the presence of intense heat, extreme moisture and certain naturally occurring elements could dissolve a vauzai like dropping salt into water. 


A single drop of foot sweat was enough to create a deadly pool of literal acid that quickly began to destroy the soldiers trapped here beneath the giantess’ shoe. Many terrified soldiers cried out in agony as they attempted to crawl out of the pool of sweat, only to slowly find themselves dissolving alive into the odorous mixture as it spread out beyond them. The commander watched in horror as the panic caused more and more movement, resulting in the further shifting in the sweat droplets overhead. In a desperate attempt to limit the impending devastation, the commander began loudly barking orders at her subordinates, ordering them to control themselves or be executed for their cowardice. 


However, none were prepared to listen. Soon more and more drops of sweat began falling from the sky, slowly covering the vast majority of the exposed ground forces and either drowning or outright dissolving them into cloudy slurry. One particularly large vauzai soldier, desperate to avoid such a horrific fate, climbed atop one of the few artillery tanks trapped in here with them. With all of her strength, the tiny alien woman sheared off the access hatch, aiming her weapon down at the protesting crew within, as she attempted to join them in the relative safety of the mechanical weapon of war. However, with the hatch open a stray bead of sweat was able to fall directly onto the open hatch, instantly destroying the invading vauzai soldier and flooding the interior of the vehicle with the saltile liquid. They tried desperately to climb over one another in a futile attempt to escape the cramped space, but one after another they all began to slowly sink back into the sweat as their legs dissolved. Their final moments were filled with utter agony as their still conscious heads fell into the lake of salty water; their mouths filled with the sour taste of sweat as they finally melted away. 


Still barking orders at her panicked soldiers, the commander stood atop her cliff and tried desperately to reestablish order. She was so determined, in fact, that she did not notice as an ominous droplet loomed over her head. With a final loud threat that was lost amongst the screams of her kin, the vauzai warrior was suddenly smashed by the drop as it fell to the ground. It rolled off her back, tossing her carelessly from the cliff into the chaos below. She landed with a wet plop in the dusty mud and was horrified to find that in mere seconds her legs were already beginning to dissolve and merge with the heavy slop. She attempted to crawl backwards and free herself from the acidic sweat, but was stopped when her back slammed into the cliff wall. Looking up, a horrified look crossed the commander’s face as the very same bead of sweat that knocked her down into the mud, now lingered on the edge of the cliff above her. 


The terrified alien had only a moment to scream before the relatively small drop rolled off of the cliff and crashed down onto her torso. The last moments of her life were filled with an incomprehensible amount of horror as she was forced to breath in the murky sweat, filling her chest cavity with its sour taste as she slowly melted into a cloudy puddle. 




“Dammit!” Rose muttered under her breath as she watched her sandal slip off of her foot and sail across the sky before coming back to the ground with a heavy thud. There was a beat of silence following the heavy crash of her uniquely sturdy footwear landing atop one of the three gathered armies here in the already devastated section of the compound. Thinking quickly, Rose decided the best way to avoid looking like an absolute fool was to simply roll with it and act as if her incidental attack was actually a deliberate one. With a sly smirk, the cunning giantess used her bare foot to undo one of the straps on her other sandal before kicking out her foot and once again sending it flying through the air, towards the second flank of the three forces of tiny warriors. The shoe once again landed with a heavy thud, this time rightside up, crushing all of the gathered vauzai in a single instant as it kicked up a large cloud of dust and stone debris. 


“That’s two down…” Rose said, approaching the third and final army of gathered soldiers and looming over them menacingly with her hands planted on her hips. “And one to go. Hmmmm, it seems I’m out of shoes though.” Rose stared at them with a menacingly playful look on her face. Suddenly a wave of inspiration overtook her and the giantess began slowly using her big toe to trace out a large circle around the army before her. She pressed down hard, making sure to cut as deep of a divot as she could in the rocky soil of this planet. As she finished creating her little trap, Rose wiped her brow with the back of her hand, clearing away a decent layer of sweat as she did so. It seemed the set of twin suns hanging in the sky were beginning to take their toll on the sweaty giantess. 


Returning her attention to the tiny aliens she had trapped on the ground before her, Rose managed to get her hand up to block her face just as a second volley of burning slag was launched up towards her eyes. 


“Hey, watch it!” She shouted, annoyed with the futile attempts to harm her coming from these arrogant little bugs. “That’s enough of that.” Rose reached down and delicately plucked all three tanks from the field and kept them contained in her palm. The giantess smirked as she brought the cannon of one of the vehicles up to her lips. The flimsy metal of the war machine felt as though it was going to be crushed between her fingers if she wasn't careful. Taking a deep breath in, Rose aligned the cannon with her pursed lips before she blew outwards with all of her might. In less than a second the force of the air leaving her powerful lungs flooded the tank with enough pressure to cause the steel shell to balloon outwards before exploding into a mess of steel ribbons, electrical components, and obliterated vauzai viscera.


“Hehe, pop!” Rose let out an energetic giggle as she prepared to give the other two tanks the same treatment. 




After loosing the second slag shell towards the gigantic alien, the women operating the tank all quickly started to panic as the massive woman once again swatted away their attack with nothing but her bare hand before quickly reaching down to pluck their vehicle from the surface of the world. It was no secret that this super being would be able to crush the tank flat with nothing but her fingers, so as soon as the gargantuan columns of flesh covered muscle came down towards them, a decision was made to abandon the tank. 


Quickly all three pilots and the two weapons masters all began to make their way towards the only hatch that would allow them to escape this enormous creature. However, as the vehicle was lifted off the ground and placed into the palm of the giantess, her enormous fingers managed to crush the top of the cannon just enough to render the hatch completely inoperable. For several tense minutes, the largest of the trapped aliens attempted to force open the steel door to no result. 


Suddenly there was a roaring wind that could be heard through the loading window of the cannon. All of the trapped vauzai paused as they listened to the harrowing shriek of a deathly wind before it was replaced with a sickeningly eerie silence. Then, without warning, a vicious force of air exploded into the tight confined space, immediately causing the metal walls to bow outward. Helpless against the invisible threat, various control panels exploded instantly, causing debris to begin flying around the space and each of the aliens within were thrown away from the cannon’s opening. Before they could even be shredded by the tornado of high speed debris, the sudden release of pressure as the walls of the metal prison finally gave way, caused all five vauzai soldiers to be vaporized before even a scream could escape their lips. 




“Now, how about we deal with the rest of you?” Rose said, standing over the broken ranks of the remaining vauzai army as they began to break rank and flee in terror as the last of their attacks proved to be useless against the monolithic human. The giantess chuckled to herself as she watched countless foot soldiers begin to retreat away from her, only to be stopped by the wide impromptu moat she had carved into the ground with her toe. She narrowed her eyes and slowly lowered her foot towards the fleeing soldiers being careful not to crush them all outright, however there were certainly some who got caught beneath her massive fleshy sole and found themselves quickly obliterated. 


Rose then began to splay her toes out as widely as she could as she began scooping her foot through the horde of tiny aliens. She smirked as she saw that each of the gaps between her toes had filled with the wriggling bodies of the vauzai as they were swept up into several messy piles. Once she was satisfied that no more tiny aliens could fit in between her toes, Rose began curling her toes together, compressing the horrified masses of sentient beings in between her muscular toes. 


“Hmmmm, you guys sure are crunchy.” Rose commented as she began to carelessly grind her toes together, forcefully reducing the horrified masses within into a dusty mess of crushed bodies that simply clung to her skin like any other unremarkable debris to be transformed into a grimey mass of toe jam. Rose continued to crush the tiny aliens between her toes until she could no longer feel their semi ticklish squirming. The giantess then made another pass at the shattered army, refilling her toes with a fresh batch of horrified fodder. 


“Like stepping on a dry leaf. It’s kinda fun.” Rose said, reveling in the unique feeling of crushing these rocky aliens with her sweaty toes. 




With their forces routed and their slag cannons removed from the field, it did not take long for the vauzai warriors to abandon their stations and begin to succumb to chaos. Despite the furious threats coming from their commanders, every vauzai quickly began rushing away from the immense goddess as her gaze turned back down towards them. Those in the rear of the formation were the farthest from the giantess’ wrath as she slowly brought her immense foot down onto the battlefield. However, as they each began to descend into the trenches carved upon the face of the planet, countless of the alien soldiers began falling overtop of one another as they each tried desperately to save themselves. 


However, despite the struggles of those attempting to escape the trenches, the truly doomed victims were those still trapped upon the plains. Some were able to flee towards the trenches on either flank, but the remaining vauzai were caught directly in the path of devastation as the gigantic fleshy foot swept down and began scraping across the ground. Massive chunks of earth were pulled up into a rolling avalanche that swallowed hundreds of panicked vauzai at a time, sucking them up and keeping them trapped against the sweaty walls of the valley between her enormous toes. Those who were not immediately killed in the rolling storm of dust and rock were smashed painfully against the giantess’ taught steel-like flesh. 


The residual sweat clinging to the massive woman’s skin began to instantly dissolve those unfortunate enough to survive the initial impact. However, due to the relatively lower amounts of condensed perspiration, not everyone was immediately dissolved within the greasy swamp of crud that was collecting between the giantess’ toes. Now trapped in various stages of dissolution, hundreds upon hundreds of vauzai began to form into a series of massive balls of hard, rocky flesh trapped between each of her gargantuan digits. 


Mercifully, the sweeping of her immense foot came to a halt as vauzai bodies began to overflow from her toes, allowing the remnants of the shattered offensive to continue their escape towards safety. However, no such opportunity was afforded to the still agonizing warriors trapped against the giantess’ sweaty skin. Without warning, the mountain sized woman began to close the space between her toes before eventually gripping and squeezing the chunky graven masses. Agonizing moans could be heard across the open plains as the giantess began to crush the balls between her toes. With the efficiency of an industrial crusher, the giantess began to pulverize countless vauzai with her muscular toes, only stopping once they were all either pulverized into a fine dust or combined with the filthy grime plastered to her warm, sweaty skin. 




“Well, I guess that's probably enough horsing around. I’m here for justice, not fun.” Rose said, partially to herself and partially to the few remaining vauzai who were still desperately trying to escape the trenches. Rose shrugged, carefully lowering her foot and pressing her big toe down on top of the tiny aliens. A thin smile crept onto her face as she felt a familiar and satisfying crunch as she pressed her toe down harder. Relishing the moment, Rose began to drag her foot around the circle once more, slowly crushing the remaining warriors who had been unable to escape from the deep trench. Satisfied with her complete domination of these initial combat forces, Rose brushed the dust from her skirt and began to survey the remainder of the military stronghold. 


“Oh shit!” Rose cursed aloud as she saw several space faring craft beginning to depart from the surface of the planet. Quickly counting four ships that were already making their way out into space, Rose sprung into action and dashed across the compound. Making no efforts to preserve anything as she moved, Rose’s heavy footfalls crushed countless buildings and weapons depots, causing a series of explosions that chained across miles and miles of the surface. Each of the ships attempted to flee in different directions, but Rose was quick to unleash her full speed and strength in her attempts to wrangle the vessels. 


The first two ships were easy to grab. Not having the time to fully power their thrusters, the nimble huntress managed to reach up and wrap her fingers around the rear of each vehicle with only a slight jump from the surface. No longer in a playful mood, Rose simply crushed each of the ships’ engines with a single squeeze, rendering them completely inert. Not to be distracted from her task, the giant woman quickly attached her quarry to her belt while turning her attention to the remaining two spacecraft. Unfortunately for Rose, these two vessels were now racing at full speeds towards the edges of the planet’s atmosphere. With a furrowed brow and look of pure disdain on her face, Rose dashed towards one of the ships, leaving a scar of destruction in her wake as she moved. Then crouching to the ground the young huntress then leapt into the sky with enough force to generate a destructive shockwave that expanded outwards, vaporizing twenty square miles of the city below. 


Hurtling into the sky like a missile, Rose caught up to the ship in a matter of seconds, using the edge of her hand to sever the ship into two pieces. Paying no mind to the vauzai who were ejected from the destroyed vehicle as they began rapidly descending back towards the surface of the planet, the huntress turned her attention to her final target. Acting purely on instinct and training, Rose quickly crushed the aft section of the ship, compressing it into a small solid ball of metal and stone. As the gargantuan woman began to fall back towards the surface, she had only a few seconds until she and the ship were on opposite sides of the atmosphere of this planet. Positioning the metal ball between her thumb and middle finger, Rose took aim and flicked the small projectile towards the impossibly small and quickly moving target. 


“Gotcha…” Rose said as she plummeted. She watched as the small bullet carved a hole through the clouds before crashing into the fleeing vehicle. By the time Rose landed back on the surface with a heavy crash, she could see the starship crashing back down to the ground. With a satisfied smirk, the huntress dashed towards the falling vehicle and caught it before it managed to explode on the surface. 


“Okay, so I can see we’re gonna have to do this the hard way.” Rose said, scanning the remainder of the massive outpost for an appropriately sized building to carry out her plan. 




Thirty vauzai scientists worked tirelessly in an immense control center of a large building that served as their comms array. Electrical pulses arced across the room as the alien life forms attempted countless permutations of different configurations as they relocated various strange crystal keys in what looked like some sort of switchboard. Tarraaj Hzaoi, a vauzai war front commandant who had been charged with the advancement of the expansion of their military efforts in this sector, now clenched her jaw tightly as she waited for a breakthrough that may never actually arrive. 


Seeing the futility that all of their weapons had on this gigantic invader, Tarraaj had decided to sacrifice a small number of her ground forces in an effort to delay the giantess while they attempted to gather information about her; combat prowess, physiology, mental capacity, anything that they might be able to use to help other hordes overcome a creature of this magnitude. However, the efficiency with which the large humanoid had completely and utterly devastated her forces left Tarraaj little time to transmit what insignificant amounts of information they had gathered thus far. 


Now, having already given the order for all of the men and non-combat forces to be evacuated by carrier ship, Tarraaj was attempting to have her scientists come up with some method to begin communications with the giantess. Cultural data on biological life forms told them that their inherent empathetic impulses could oftentimes be used to manipulate such creatures, though the very notion of resorting to such tactics brought immense shame to a warrior of Tarraaj’s caliber. 


At the moment, the alien scientists were looping a singular plea for mercy while rapidly translating it into various forms of communication, across a multitude of different mediums; light patterns, pheromone clusters, and even audio vibration strings. With each passing moment, the giantess proceeded to wreak havoc on the not insignificant ground forces that had been deployed to stall the immense woman, but just as the evacuation ships began to leave the surface of the planet, the monster suddenly snapped her attention towards the vehicles. 


Commandant Tarraaj began screaming for her subordinates to work faster, having seen enough to know that the ships would be unable to escape her grasp now that they had collected her attention. However, no sudden breakthrough was made before the giantess sprung into another destructive rampage, decimating miles upon miles of the facility as she began plucking the ships from the sky, one by one. 


It wasn’t until the giantess had collected all of the star ships and began tearing the roof off of the fabrication center that the vauzai seemed to make some sort of advancement. Looping their message through a specific frequency of auditory vibrational patterns, a science officer exclaimed as signs of recognition were detected from the massive woman. Camera feeds began broadcasting a feed of the mountainous woman standing up tall and searching for something amongst the remainder of the compound. Then, a sudden alarm alerted the scientists to a return scan coming from somewhere on the giantess’ person. 


Tarraaj clenched her fists tightly as she watched the giantess turn her head and focus her eyes directly on the communications array. For better or for worse, the giantess had heard them and now she knew exactly where they were. As the immense woman made her way towards their position, Tarraaj pulled a small device from her desk and began keying in a new set of coordinates. 




“Here go, this ought to do just fine.” Rose said, with an almost menacing smirk painted across her adorable face. She had just finished ripping the top off of one of the largest buildings she could locate and after making sure to crush any egress points that she could find on the structure, Rose lifted one of the destroyed starships from her belt. She brought the opening of the vessel up to her face and peered inside the semi-open space within. Just as she began to turn the tiny ship over its end, the huntress received an alert from her comms scanner.


“Hmmmm? Distress signal? From where?” Rose turned her attention away from the horrified aliens in the spaceship and began scanning for the source of this mysterious distress signal. An audio message suddenly played in her ears. “PLEASE. CEASE HOSTILITIES. WE SURRENDER. MERCY.” It only took a few moments for her scanner to isolate the location of where the message was originating. Not too far away the huntress located a large, round building surrounded by a variety of different structures, some of which were completely foreign in nature and some almost looked like satellite dishes. 


“What the hell? Are you little insects trying to give up?” Rose asked, walking over to approach the building where the message seemed to be coming from. She lifted her arm and used the wrist mounted support device  she was given by HNTR and used it to begin scanning the interior of the building while also reverse engineering the translation matrix of the message they had sent to her. Now that she had a sample to work with, Rose could use this to create an algorithm to translate her own language into something that these tiny little creatures would be able to understand. 


While she waited for the device’s AI to complete its work, Rose turned her attention back down to the aliens within the building. She studied the scans of the building, counting a grand total of forty eight vauzai inside, most of which were clustered in a large chamber near the center of the structure. Finally, there came an alert from her device that signaled the successive creation of a common to vauzai language translator, something that would likely net her a pretty significant commendation from the higher ups back at HNTR. 


“Attention, vauzai lifeforms. The system you have chosen to occupy is located firmly within HNTR affiliated territory. As such, you…” Rose’s speech was suddenly cut off as an immense column of bright red light came crashing down from the heavens. Despite her incredible reflexes, Rose was unable to completely remove herself from the path of the attack. Rolling backwards and crushing countless structures in her path, Rose quickly removed a small metal rod from her bandolier. With a dextrous flourish, Rose expanded the weapon from a small metal rod into an immense scythe. By the time that she had her weapon fully deployed, the orbital laser had already burned a large scar across the ground as it pursued the large woman. With another large dash backwards, Rose quickly adjusted the configuration of her weapon from a large scythe into a long barreled rifle. Before her feet even touched the ground, Rose unleashed a single round from her weapon that tore through the clouds and made direct contact with a satellite positioned above the city. As the satellite erupted into a ball of hellfire, the laser cannon sputtered out and the military encampment was once again eerily still. 


“Okay you pathetic little insects,” Rose said, inspecting the somewhat significant, but non-life threatening burns that now marked her shoulder and thigh. Whether or not there was any shred of truth to the original plea for mercy, it didn’t matter anymore. Rose was now out to teach a very painful lesson about the shortcomings of a false surrender.




“Okay, I’m going to assume that you can now hear and understand me. So… you requested mercy? Alright, I’ll extend you an olive branch.” Rose said, speaking loudly with her entire chest as she connected her support tool to the broadcast array and translated her message for all of the vauzai to hear. 


“To any lifeforms on this planet who can hear my voice. I offer you this one opportunity for mercy. Anyone wishing to accept this gift, may gather here, in the light of HNTR’s grace and await further instructions.” Rose boomed, gesturing towards the large building she had torn open only a few moments ago. In an effort to help guide them into the right location, Rose removed yet another tool from her belt, this time a small floating orb that hovered in place that would typically be used for engine maintenance. The orb shined a bright column of warm yellow light down into the hollow expanse within what the vauzai knew as their fabrication hub. 


“Those of you who wish to continue your pathetic resistance or attempt to flee, will be dispatched with extreme prejudice.” Rose stated boldly, cracking her knuckles as she reached down to tear the roof away from the comms array. “And for those of you who refuse my mercy, this is the fate that awaits you.” Once the small group of alien scientists were exposed, Rose reached down to scoop them out of their hiding places, tearing up a massive chunk of the building in her fist as she did so. Rose blew gently on the collected debris in her palm, leaving roughly twenty five of the tiny, stoney aliens in the palm of her hand. 


“Are you ready for some fun?” Rose asked menacingly as she hooked a thumb into the waistband of her skirt and the spandex shorts beneath. The giantess shot the tiny aliens a cruel smirk as she carelessly began dumping them into the musky confines of her shorts. Rose wiggled her hips around gently as she began to feel the impact of the tiny life forms against her sweaty dick and balls. She wanted to ensure that there was a sufficient number of tinies trapped everywhere in her crotch, especially beneath her cock or between her balls and her thighs where they would be subjected to the most heat and sweat. 


Once she was satisfied, Rose allowed her waistband to snap shut once again. With a gentle scratch on the underside of her testicles where some poor soul was undoubtedly fighting for her life, the giantess turned her attention back to the rest of the compound. “Let’s put some pressure on them, why don’t we?” She asked rhetorically as she began to scan for the remainder of the vauzai forces. 




Commandant Trraaj was finally prepared to admit defeat as the giantess tore apart the command center and exposed her entire science team to the intense sunlight outside. Her final gambit had failed and she had seen the destruction of their most potent superweapon. With the orbital cannon completely destroyed and nearly no damage visible on the woman’s body, all that remained for the proud warrior was to simply accept death at the hands of a superior power. She watched bravely as the immense woman’s hand descended into the building with them. However, instead of simply being crushed to oblivion beneath the force of her weight, Tarraaj found herself and a score of her scientists being swept up into the giantess’ palm with a huge portion of the building. She could hear pained screams as some of the others were not fortunate enough to avoid being crushed and ground apart in the grooves of the massive woman’s hand, but eventually the giantess turned her palm skyward and revealed them to the open air once more. 


“Are you ready for some fun?” The giantess asked, her booming voice now somehow reaching the vauzai’s electrical communication receptors in a way that hadn’t been happening before. It seemed as though the giant huntress had been able to reverse engineer their comms signals and found a way to translate her own speech back to a form that they could understand. However, the fact that there may be a way to communicate with the creature did little to settle their nerves as a look of malice crept across her face. Tarraaj was beginning to suspect that her death may not come as simply as she had first imagined. 


Almost as if she were recognizing the smaller alien’s train of thought, the giantess used her free hand to reach down and separate the fabric of her uniform from her body. Moments later Tarraaj and the other vauzai found themselves being precariously dangled above the open hammock of the woman’s black shorts. It wasn't until the hand beneath them tipped even further that Tarraaj was finally able to see the strange surprise that the giantess was revealing to her now. As an expert in combat and warfare against biological life forms, Tarraaj knew very much about the standard layout of humanoid anatomy. However, much to her surprise, it seemed that this gargantuan female was in possession of male sexual organs, that of a large fleshy phallus and a skin pouch containing two massive testicles. 


The tiny alien woman had little time to process this revelation as she plummeted into the depths of the giantess’ shorts, landing with a painful crash directly on top of the squishy member. Tarraaj watched helplessly as the others fell around her, some getting stuck near to her own location, many more descending even further. Having been granted a slim opportunity to survive, Tarraaj did not intend to waste it. She attempted to clamber back to her feet, but found that one of her legs had a stress fracture along the length of her shin, causing the persistent woman to collapse back onto the massive dick. She managed to crane her head upwards and catch one more glimpse of the giantess’ sneering face before she unceremoniously released her grip on the waistband and allowed the stretchy black fabric of her shorts to come snapping back into place. 


Once the oppressive nature of her shorts had been returned to normal, the massive woman’s body did little to allow space for the tiny beings trapped within. Tarraaj found herself now being firmly pressed into place against the top of the massive woman’s shaft. Doing her best to ignore the pain in her leg, the commandant attempted to force the thick fibers of the fabric off of her body, but found herself simply sinking deeper into the supple flesh of the giantess with every push. Exhausted, she ceased her struggles of a moment to catch her breath and regain her strength. It was then that she began to recognize the thick stink of musk that was dominating their breathing space. This was frequently one of the most difficult things about engaging with biologicals, being that they would nearly constantly excrete various wastes from their bodies. 


Suddenly Tarraaj noticed a strange sensation in her legs. She felt a large bead of liquid beginning to overtake her lower half, painfully seeping into her existing wounds. The vauzai leader began to panic as she realized that she was unable to free herself as more and more liquid began slowly surrounding her body. If she didn’t think of something soon, her body would be completely destroyed by the warm salinated liquid that was already beginning to deteriorate her limbs. 




“Heh, serves you right.” Rose said, adjusting her balls in her shorts so that she could feel the ticklish squirming as they fruitlessly tried to escape. Since they were silicon based aliens, Rose wasn’t entirely sure whether or not they had to breathe or if they could perceive smells the way that they did. But she had hoped so. Being out here on this hot ass planet had left her remarkably sweaty, especially after all of the running around she had to do to keep these little freaks from escaping. She could only imagine how damp and humid it must be in there right now. And that thought only made her want to add more helpless aliens into the mix. However, she still had one final plan left for the aliens who decided to accept her offer of mercy and she wanted to make sure she had at least some vauzai left to play with. 


“Alright, come on, come on. Keep it moving!” Rose commanded, allowing her multitool to translate her message and broadcast it out across the entire stronghold. She activated her scanner and sat back to watch as her thoroughly defeated opponents began to oblige to her orders. She watched as the various crowds of vauzai began pouring out of the various buildings and scattered ruins, filing into the streets and making their way towards the fabrication building where the giantess maintained a solemn watch over them. It did not take too long for a sizable crowd to form outside of the building, however, since she had sealed off all of the exits to the building, the tiny aliens were having a difficult time getting inside as they had been commanded. Thankfully for them, this fact did not escape the giantess’ notice and she went about creating a solution.


“Oh, umm… here.” Rose said, stepping forward to scoop a large pile of rubble against the side of the building. With no regard for the vauzai who were accidentally swept up into the stone and debris, Rose began to pack the dirt pile down, creating a traversable ramp that would let them reach the roof of the building. Then as another playful idea worked its way into her head, Rose used her barefoot to begin scooping out a crater roughly the size of her foot, just at the base of her new ramp. “There, everyone wait in the crater and then form a nice, orderly line up into the building. Understand? Good. Now hurry up!” Rose commanded, plopping her butt down on top of a building nearby where she could watch the aliens attempt to follow her orders. 


After nearly twenty minutes of waiting, Rose had amassed a huge number of refugees looking to escape this prison planet they had found themselves on. As she idled, the giantess periodically scanned the furthest reaches of the alien stronghold to ensure that everyone who remained was making their way towards her. On two occasions, Rose noticed two small clusters of aliens attempting to hold out in underground bunkers, likely hoping that she wouldn’t be able to detect their presence beneath the planet’s surface. Seeing this as an opportunity to make her capabilities known, Rose quickly slammed her fist into each of the hidden bunker, taking the aliens from within and adding them to the collection of vauzai struggling to survive in the sweaty, humid environment of her crotch. 


“Don’t try to hide because I can see all of you!” Rose shouted, drawing more attention to herself as she dropped more and tinies into her shorts to contend with her sweaty dick. Following this little excursion, Rose decided to return to the battle site from earlier to retrieve the sandals she had discarded atop the two armies. She took a seat on the ground, atop a pile of rubble that used to be a weaponized defense spire and carefully began to examine her sandals. Beneath one of the dark leather open toed shoes Rose found a mass grave consisting of hundreds of the crushed bodies of the soldiers that did not survive the simple impact of her shoe landing on their heads. The giantess let out a small chuckle. It was still hard for her to understand how these things were so adept at planetary conquest.

Rose then turned her attention over to her other sandal, the one that had slipped off her foot while she was attempting to intimidate the tiny aliens. She turned the weathered bit of footwear over and began to inspect the ground where the insole of her footwear had landed on top of the army. Curiously however, where her other shoe had left behind the crushed, dusty remains of the mineral based aliens, this sandal revealed a damp outline in the dusty ground beneath. Rose started to inspect the strange sight, digging her finger through the muddy mixture and bringing up towards her eye for closer inspection. 


“Analyze compounds.” She said to the HNTR tool on her wrist. The device ran a quick scan of the strange gray substance on her finger and displayed the elemental makeup of the slurry on her visual HUD. It seemed that the grimey muck consisted largely of three main components; the earth that made up the majority of the planet’s surface, her own sweat, and the same genetic composition as the alien occupiers that took over this planet. “Huh, looks like they melted into my sweat. Gross.” Rose said, scraping a layer of the sandy mess off the sole of her sandal. Then a sudden realization crossed her mind, causing a wicked smile to form on her face as she began to gently fondle her package through the mesh of her shorts.  


“I hope for your sake that my sweat doesn’t dissolve your little rocky bodies.” She said, adjusting her testicles and taking notice of a thick concentration of perspiration in her shorts. “Probably a bit embarrassing to get absorbed by my crotch sweat!” She teased, slipping both of her sandals back onto her feet before she returned her attention back to the growing crowd in the center of the stronghold. 


After nearly an hour of continued exodus and periodically adding more vauzai into her shorts, Rose finally found that more than 98% of the remaining aliens on the planet had gathered within the fabrication facility. Eager to get her mission wrapped up, Rose stood up and approached the ramp where vauzai were slowly climbing their way inside. 


“Alrighty, looks like we’ve got a whole bunch of you ready to go. Why don’t I help you out?” Rose said, reaching down to aggressively sweep the remaining aliens on the ramp into the large building. She also looked down at the footprint sized crater at the base of the ramp that was still packed full of tiny aliens who had yet to get a chance to make it into the building. “Sorry folks, but I’m running out of time so I’m gonna have to cut things short.” Rose said, positioning her foot directly over the crowd of aliens trapped in the crater. 




The giantess’ foot moved overhead, causing a chaotic panic to break out amongst the vauzai left beneath her. With no way left to exit the space, the tiny aliens began to shout, scream and beg for mercy as the imposing slab of hard, black rubber descended down onto them. They punched and clawed at the giantess’ sole as it came low enough to start making contact with the victims standing on the elevated edges of the crater. Suddenly, the giantess’ voice boomed all around them, followed shortly by an electrical impulse that the vauzai could understand as speech.


“What’s that? Is that begging I hear?” The giantess chided, her foot pausing its descent with just enough space for the tough, stoney aliens to remain uncrushed beneath her. “Hmmmm, I wonder how much begging and pleading you’ve ignored across the galaxy…” The giantess’ taunts did little to stop the struggling of the large crowd under her sandal. To the vauzai, expansion across the universe was their natural prerogative, a right granted to them by evolution and thus they found nothing wrong with the devastation they typically left in their wake. 


“Tell you what, I’ll make you a deal. I’ll hear your pleas. Go ahead, beg for your lives beneath my foot!” The giantess boomed, the vibrations from her voice carrying down through her body and could be felt by the crowd underfoot. With no other options to speak of the trapped aliens began to beg for mercy from the immense giantess. 


“PLEASE!” “MERCY!” “PLEASE DO NOT KILL!” “FREEDOM, PLEASE!” “PROTECT US!”


Thousands of similar pleas were all translated and transmitted up towards the giantess by whatever technology allowed her to speak with them. The voices of the tiny vauzai were repetitious and desperate as they made their case for survival to the foreign invader. However, the giantess failed to move her foot away, no matter how much they begged. 


“I have heard your pleas. I hope that all of you find solace in your absolution as I remove your vile darkness from this universe.” The giantess’ words spread through the crowd like wildfire, leaving them all to cope with the reality that salvation was never going to come for them. Just then, the massive woman’s shoe began to descend one final time. 


Trapped in the crater beneath the giantess’ foot, scores of screeching aliens were forced down into the ground. Their bodies began to crack as the pressure increased more and more with no place left for their bodies to retreat to. However, unfortunately for the vauzai, the pressure was enough to crack and damage their bodies, but not enough to kill them outright. From their hole underfoot, they could see unremarkable bits of stone and debris embedded in the hard rubber sole before it began to twist and turn, dragging them painfully back and forth across the ground. For only a moment the gargantuan woman’s foot lifted ever so slightly, letting a flood of light enter the cramped space below. Those who had survived the initial assault were left to gaze across a wasteland of broken bodies, however, there was nothing to be done as the sly was quickly blacked out once more as the gargantuan sandal fell back into place. 




“Hmph, good riddance.” Rose said, slowly pressing her foot down. With a loud, satisfying crunch Rose’s food forced its way completely down, reducing every survivor to dust trapped in the crevices of her sole. With a gentle twist, Rose made sure that she successfully destroyed every last alien before turning her attention back to the last bastion of vauzai survivors. The giant brunette stepped forward and loomed ominously over the open roof of the fabrication center where the last fifteen hundred vauzai aliens remained, packed into the relatively large space like sardines. Rose stood and studied them for a few moments, ensuring that she was prepared for what she had planned for the surrendered forces.

Typically in this sort of situation, HNTR would send in appropriately sized representatives in order to begin negotiations and see about bringing the newly conquered force into the fold of the alliance. However, in the history of HNTR’s existence, negotiations with the vauzai had never ended with anything but a bloodbath. There was a twinge of guilt in Rose’s heart for what she was about to do. But at the end of the day, she had a mission to do and this was a hell of a lot easier than trying to stomp out the little bastards one at a time. Plus, it would be a lie to say that she hadn’t started to develop somewhat of an obsession with weaponizing her anatomy in this manner. 


“Welp, I have to come clean everyone. Bottom line is, none of you are getting off this planet.” Rose admitted, reaching down behind her back to unzip her skirt. She neatly folded the garment and set it to the side. Now with easier access to her tight spandex shorts, Rose slowly pulled out her sizable cock and held it firmly in her hand. 


“Consider yourselves absolved of all prior transgressions. May HNTR’s light always fight back the darkness.” Rose said, aiming the head of her dick towards the exposed roof of the fabrication center. With a loud, satisfied sigh Rose began to relieve her bladder directly onto the horrified souls below. The giantess had been fighting back the urge to urinate for nearly an hour now and based on that fact, she knew she had more than enough ammunition to finish the task at hand. A powerful stream of hot urine blasted directly into the crowd, scattering bodies in all directions as Rose gently turned her hips back and forth, sending the jetstream to cut a wide swath through the helpless vauzai. 


“Sorry, really had to pee! Hope you don’t mind!” Rose said cheerily, doing her best to cover as much of the area with her urine. Because of the structure of the building, there was nowhere that the tiny creatures could go to avoid the steadily rising pool of boiling, acrid piss. Despite this fact, however, most of the aliens tried desperately to find some small sliver of space where they might be safe from the deadly lake. 




Staring up in awe and horror as the giantess approached them once more, the vauzai nervously awaited her next move. They had just listened to her destroy everyone who hadn’t managed to make it inside the evac location despite a lack of provocation. Now they had no choice but to sit and wait, hoping that they wouldn’t suffer a similar fate. 


“Welp, I have to come clean everyone. Bottom line is, none of you are getting off this planet. Consider yourselves absolved of all prior transgressions. May HNTR’s light always fight back the darkness.” The giantess' words were translated and spread amongst the survivors. They couldn’t believe it. She was going to kill them all! 


Immediately panic set in and the survivors began searching for ways to escape. All of the exits had been long blocked off by the giantess and so many of trapped vauzai began trying to descend into the lower levels of the facility, hoping there was a way to escape into the network of tunnels that scattered underneath the compound. Up above the building, the mountain sized woman had finished removing a part of her uniform before exposing her genitals to the confused aliens below. She took aim at the crowd with a strange, fleshy portion of her anatomy and let out a strange sound before the large appendage began to spew a spray of translucent liquid. 


The stream smashed into the crowd with tremendous force, sending scores of vauzai sailing across the room as a veritable waterfall of scalding liquid poured into the room. Then faster than anyone was able to react, the giantess began zig zagging her stream back and forth, maximizing the damage she was causing just from the impact force of the stream alone. 


“Sorry, really had to pee! Hope you don’t mind!”


Pee? Was this biological disposing of liquid waste in order to kill them? 


Horrified vauzai soldiers soon found themselves wading in a nearly waist high lake of burning hot urine as the giantess emptied her impossibly large bladder on top of them. Those who were not fortunate enough to be destroyed by the initial impact of the jetstream, quickly found themselves being slowly dissolved by the boiling liquid. It was a horrifying scene to watch; as some managed to position themselves on ledges or bits of machinery, they were left to watch as their comrades slowly melted away, their bodies mixing into the foul liquid.


And that was to say nothing of those foolish enough to attempt to escape underground. Due to the several millions of gallons of acidic waste the giantess was unleashing into the building, it did not take long for the lower hallways to completely flood. Not a single being who descended into those depths were able to return to the surface before they were completely liquidated and combined with the contents of the hellish lake.