- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The giantess finds that she can be more sadistic than she thought, and she uses her creativity to come up with torments and punishments.

While Tim finished bathing, I set up the family room with a DVD that I had rented.  I was curious how he would react to the film made from the classic novel, Gulliver’s Travels.  I moved the footstool to in front of my couch, and got out a lap blanket.   Returning to the kitchen, I cheerfully asked, “So, are you all done with your bath?” 

“Yes, ma’am,” he replied.   

Picking him up carefully (because he was slippery when wet), I got a kitchen towel and wrapped him in it.  Drying him carefully, he seemed to relax and permit me to get the last moisture off his body parts without fighting me.  It seems he was becoming more comfortable with my control.  Or at least it seemed that way.   

After he was dry, I carried him into the family room, and I sat down and put my feet up on the footstool.  I turned on the DVD Player, and hit the play button.  I unbuttoned my blouse a few buttons, and placed Tim on my chest, cushioned by one of my plump breasts that now served as a makeshift “chair” for him.   “Here is a treat for you, Tim.  It is a movie about a man who traveled into various worlds, where there were giants, and also small people…kind of like you.  I thought you might enjoy seeing some of your ‘kind.’  Are you comfortable sitting on my breast like that?”   

“Uh, ah…I am a bit chilly,” he stammered.   

“Here,” I said, as I opened my bra and slipped his feet inside the cup, forming a tight blanket over his lower body.  “Is that better?” Squirming a bit, trying to get comfortable, he found a position and relaxed into it.  His squirming tickled me, but I let him get into a nice position. 

His feet were resting on top of my nipple that was forming a footrest for him so he didn’t slide further into my bra’s cup.  The pressure on my breast and nipple felt nice.   The movie was starting, but I heard him say in a soft voice, “Thank you, ma’am.  I can’t recall ever seeing a movie, but then, I don’t remember much at all.  I look forward to enjoying this time with you.” I had a feeling that he was stretching the truth a bit, but I was glad that he was at least pretending to be grateful. 

Putting my feet up, I pulled the blanket over my lap and chest and began to enjoy the film with my new little buddy. As my chest rose up and down, Tim moved with the rhythm, but he didn’t seem to mind it.  As my mind was being massaged by the film’s message, I relaxed.  Tim, on the other hand. wanted to watch the film, but his mind was racing.   So as I was lost in the film, Tim was thinking to himself.  “Where did I come from?  It wasn’t from Lilliputia or a fantasy world like in this film, because I am HERE.  I’m not a fictional character.  But why can’t I remember anything?  I couldn’t have just appeared out of thin air.  And being with this giantess is so unnerving, because she makes me feel so helpless.  But that doesn’t seem like the real me.  I must have been the way I feel inside…proud, strong, and confident … but when I am with her, I am just a thing, to be used at her will.  When she reaches her hand toward me, I am so intimidated, but if only I were the same size as she is, I know that I would be the one in charge.  It isn’t fair!  Why am I so small?  My heart is big, but that won’t get me out of this predicament.”  

A funny line in the movie got me laughing, so Tim was bounced a bit as my laughter disturbed the patterned breathing and jostled my chest.  He looked up at me briefly, before continuing his internal dialogue.   “Although I can’t protect myself from her, I do think she won’t hurt me, so maybe I should be braver and stand up to her more.  Actually, she is quite stunning.  When she made me suck her nipple, it was actually exciting, but I didn’t want her to know that I liked it.  And when she was stroking my dick, it felt incredibly wonderful.  She allowed me to see her body, but, being so small, I was too afraid to go near her genitals.  What if she shoves me inside her pussy!  How horrifying and unimaginable!  Her body is gorgeous, but it isn’t MY size.  Where did this giantess come from?  Is she the only one, and the rest of the world is like ME?  I need to get out of here to see.  But she could squash me at any time, or rip my genitals off without even trying hard.  So why would I fight her or anger her?  But I can’t keep just being her plaything!  It is too humiliating!  She won’t even let me cover myself.  She feeds me like an animal.  Where is my dignity? How do I get it back?  What can I do to escape?  Where could I go if I did escape?  Is this to be my life, from now on?  Are there others out there like me, or are they like her?  Can I live like this?  I am tucked inside her bra right now!  What else will she think of to do to me?  Why can’t I just sit on the couch next to her?” As he struggled with his thoughts, he shifted his position and pressed down on my nipple, drawing my attention.  He couldn’t get his mind around what was happening to him, and that just didn’t even matter to me.  Mindlessly, I gently reached up and patted him through the fabric of the bra.   

“Please, ma’am, may I sit beside you?” he boldly asked. Raising my eyebrow, I looked down at his face. 

“You don’t enjoy being against my breast?” His eyes lowered, and his courage faded. 

Trying to regain composure, he barked out, “I want you to treat me like a person!  I AM a real person!  Please, don’t do this to me.” 

Laughing, I lifted him from my bra, and held him before me.  “You are too small to be a ‘real’ person.  You can’t do anything for yourself.  I have to do it for you, just like I would for a pet, or a baby.  You should be grateful, rather than so insolent.  Do you want to make me angry?  Are you testing me?  I think you better reconsider that, and fast.  So, do you want to apologize now for being a demanding little brat?  Or do you want me to punish you now?” 

Gritting his teeth, he put his hands on his waist and spit out, “No, I don’t want to apologize!  I want you to treat me like a human being, which I am.  Size shouldn’t matter!” 

Shocked at his display of courage, I wasn’t sure exactly how to proceed.  Slowly, I lowered him onto the couch while I thought about what would happen to him next. Chest heaving with the exertion of rebellion, he sat down beside me, still in quite a huff.  Amused and angered at the same time, I let him settle down beside me to think about what may happen next.   It is my philosophy to never punish anyone, or any creature for that matter, in anger.  So, I too used the time to calm down. 

The movie was nearing its end, so I decided to wait for the credits to start rolling before I would speak again. In the meanwhile, Tim pulled his knees up against his chest and wrapped his tiny arms around them, comforting himself as best he could.  “What was I thinking!” he thought to himself.  “I can’t believe that I pissed her off like that!  She can do anything to my tiny body…and I can’t stop her.  My only choice is to submit to her wishes, but is that kind of true submission something that is inside me?  Am I capable of doing anything she wishes?  Not only is her body HUGE, her dominant personality is enormous as well.  Sure, sure, sure – size shouldn’t matter, but it DOES.  Look at me!  This giantess is completely in charge of me because I am so small and am completely helpless to do much of anything for myself.” 

Squirming, and hugging his legs a bit tighter, he continued his thoughts.  “I have things to offer.  What if she won’t let me show her that side of me?  Or is she so narrow-minded that all she sees is a tiny body.  What about my big heart?   If I anger her, she could just discard me, like she does the trash.  I couldn’t survive…at least not without my memories to help me find my people.  What on earth am I going to do now?  More importantly, what is SHE going to do – to me?” 

Afraid to look up at the giantess beside him, he pretended to watch the movie, as she appeared to be doing as well.  Killing time was killing him.   As his breathing slowed down, his thoughts slowed from the panicky ones to trying to figure out his next move.  A realization came up him.  “What if I can show her what I can do?  Then perhaps she won’t feel the need to punish me, and she may even reward me?  What if demanding to be treated as an equal, as a human being, I show her that I am?” 

He glanced at the giantess, and thought of his options.  Her legs were propped on the footstool, covered slightly by her lightweight skirt and the lap blanket.  Her bra was still exposed under her open blouse, and her arms were crossed across her chest.   Releasing his legs, he stretched them out and moved closer to her thigh.  Slowly, he started pulling the fabric up her leg, exposing her skin to his touch.  He didn’t dare look up to see if she was reacting, because if he did, he was going to lose his courage if she was frowning down at him.  Instead, he moved faster now.  He crawled up and across her thigh toward where her private parts were hidden under a thin silky fabric of her panties. 

Slipping his hands under the waistband, he tugged at it to lower it as best as he could.  To his surprise, she lifted her hips to allow the panties to be glided down over her hips, and he rushed to accomplish this task before she lowered herself back onto the couch.   Next, he reached for the treasure hidden between her pink lips…the little knob that he knew instinctively was the key to making this giantess writhe with pleasure under his tiny but insistent pressure.  Rubbing the clit with both hands, up and down in a rhythmic motion, he worked up a sweat. 

Using one knee to steady himself, he began to use the other knee to rub the soft lip along her opening.  He moved it up and down in the same pace as his hands.  Then he slid it inside the juicy opening, trying not to slip.  Finding it easier to keep his legs together, he maneuvered both legs so that his feet were inside her vaginal opening, in a seated position, while his hands gripped the massaged the clit steadily, keeping her in a heated state.  He could tell she was pleased by the amount of juices that were gathering around his legs.   Trying to use his entire body as a sex toy, he moved in and out with his lower body, while dragging his hands up and down her clit.  He reached down and buried his face next to the clit and sucked and licked it as best as he could, trying to add as many sensations as his tiny body would allow. 

Moaning loudly now, I shifted my hips and tensed my legs as the orgasm racked through my body.  The swollen lips pulsed and squeezed against his hips and legs, vibrating against his entire body.  Surprisingly, his cock had become erect during all this attention to me, his giant mistress, and as my pussy walls pressed against him, he climaxed at the same time.   His tiny spurt of sperm mixed with the juices that flowed freely from within me, becoming lost as quickly as they had arrived.    

Panting from the exertion, I reached down to pluck Tim from my vagina.  I wrapped the edge of the blanket around his nakedness and wiped my juices from his body.  With my other hand, I pulled up my panties.  Then, I put Tim back down on the couch beside me.  Crossing my arms over my chest again, I went back to watching the movie.  The credits would begin soon, and I wanted to have a decision made before they were over.   What punishment should be meted out to my tiny captive?  His attempt to distract me was quite amusing.  The warmth that I still felt in my loins was very pleasing.  Who could have thought that this little creature could give me such pleasure?  But should he be allowed to bribe his way out of the punishment he deserved? Or not?  Should I be lenient, or would that disappoint him in the end?  Perhaps he wanted to submit to my punishment, and was just pretending to fight me?  Perhaps he was testing my resolve to control him? 

Thankfully, the movie was still running, and I had some time to think, and to recover from the wonderful orgasm I had just been granted by my little “toy.”  Trembling a bit as he sat beside the giant who would determine his fate, Tim tried to consider what to do next.  He had rattled the cage of a giant, literally!  Now, he had to face whatever music she chose to play, and he was terrified.   

As the movie ended, I shifted position so I could reach the remote and turn off the TV.  Dropping it on the couch so it actually bounced beside Tim, I smiled as I saw him jump, attempting to dodge the huge object before it landed on his head or lap.   “Now, do you have anything to say to me, Tim?” I asked calmly. “

Uh, I…um,” he stammered.  “I don’t know.  I think I was pretty clear already.”  Although he was trying to be brave, he couldn’t look me in the eye.   

“I am waiting for you to apologize. But I can see you are not ready to do that.”  Sighing heavily, I continued.  “I think you want to allow yourself to be comfortable in your submission to me, but you can’t admit it to yourself.  I have given you food, a warm place to sleep, a bath, and orgasms, and you have not been hurt, except perhaps your pride.  You say you want to be treated as a human, and I admire your courage.  But I will not put up with insubordination or disobedience, so I have decided on your punishment.  Before I tell you what it is, do you have any questions?” 

“Please don’t hurt me,” he mumbled softly. 

“That is not a question, Tim.  Do you have any questions?” I poked him with my index finger on his chest.  “Well?” 

“Why are you doing this to me?” he cried out, plaintively. 

“My dear little man, I am helping you.  To prove that to you, here is what I am going to do.”  I lifted him up and set him down on the floor.  “Follow me,” I said as I moved toward the back door.  Uncertain of what to do next, he did follow behind me. Opening the back door, I said, “Get out.  If you want to stay with me, and abide by my rules, then you may knock on the glass door here, and I will consider taking you back under my care.  I am pretty sure you need to relieve your bladder by now, so consider this as your opportunity to use the good ol’ outdoors as your restroom.  And after you are done, you can consider what it is that you want to do next.  Oh, and be careful! There is a hawk that lives in that big tree over there to the right, so stick to the bushes, or YOU may be dinner.”   

Tim was not moving, so I used my toe to push him toward the door. 

“Go on, get out.  Think about what you want to do while you are outside, not wasting my time…  It was nice meeting you, little guy. Maybe I will see you later.” 

Stepping over the threshold, he stood in place as I closed the door behind him.      

Before Tim had a chance to turn around to see if I was standing in the doorway or not, I left the family room to go into the kitchen, where I couldn’t be seen. My heart was racing because I was taking a big chance.  Or was I? Hesitating just a moment more, Tim knew he had to move, so he scanned the “world” before him.  His first objective was to find out if he could see the hawk that I had told him about.  To the left were a few bushes, and a shed.  On the other side of the paved patio, there was a swimming pool surrounded by flowers and plants, and to the right, there was a BBQ grill and another shed.  Moving from the doorway, he ran to cover of a bush that was beside the doorway.  Fortunately, he didn’t see any sign of the predatory bird.  Feeling a bit more confident now that he had some cover, he took a bit longer to survey his surroundings.   Then, the realization struck him… 

Along the perimeter of the back yard, there was a tall wooden structure—a privacy fence!  Was there an opening large enough for him to escape?  Or was this freedom thing just something to dangle before him?  If he tried to find the opening, and there was not one, then he was still in my control and my confidence in him would be gone.  If he went to the door and knocked without looking for an opening in the fence, then he may be able to gain my forgiveness for not trying to escape.  Should he accept the inevitable power I held, or should he risk his life trying to find an escape? Standing in the kitchen, I peeked out the window to see if Tim moved any further. 

I couldn’t imagine what was going through his mind, but I knew that he was pretty intelligent, and that he would come up with the right decision.  Just about then, I heard a tiny “tap, tap, tap” on the glass door. 

Smiling broadly, I went to the door and looked down.  Standing with his head hanging down, and his hands covering his genitals (like when I first saw him), Tim collapsed on the cement patio.  His sobbing wracked his small body, and even from where I stood, I could see the pain he was experiencing.  Covering his face, he tried to hide his shame.  Bending over, I thought about gently lifting him to my bosom to console him, but realized that kindness was something that he would not be able to stand right now.   

Instead of comfort, I picked him up by his right foot, and hung him upside down in front of my face.  “What is this that I found at my door?”  Shaking him a bit, he waved his arms around trying to stabilize himself as best as he could in his totally undignified position. 

“Hey! Arrrgggh, let me down!” he cried. 

“Sure!” I cooed, as I walked over to the pool.  Flinging Tim into the pool, his tiny splash would have embarrassed even the worst cannon-baller.   

“Yikes!” he screamed, splashing his arms to stay afloat.  Then he started to swim toward the edge of the pool.  As he approached the side, I reached down and with one index finger I pushed his head back under the water.  Bubbles rose.  When I released him, his head popped back to the surface, and he swam out of my reach. 

“Help!” he gurgled. “Stop! Don’t!” The long pole had a skimmer net on the end, so I reached it out and scooped him out of the pool.  Nothing was out of my reach.  Bouncing in the middle of the net, he rolled around as I maneuvered the net onto the patio.  Setting him down, he sputtered and caught his breath again. 

“Now, Tim, is there something you wanted to say to me?” I asked as I reached my hand down and opened it in front of him.   Shivering, more from fear than from the cold water, he looked up at me.  His sobbing had stopped, and fear had replaced anger. 

“Forgive me, ma’am.  Would you take me back?” 

“You agree to be mine, to do with as I please, little man?” Crawling onto my open palm, he remained silent, hoping I would take his surrender non-verbally.  He was wrong. 

I took my finger and lifted his chin so our eyes were locked.  “Well?” Refusing to reply to me directly, I was once again forced to humiliate him, and at the same time, demonstrate my power over him.  I picked him up by his right ankle and held him upside down (again).  Wiggling him like a rag doll, I held him up so his face was in front of my eyes (only upside down).  I wouldn’t stop until he was looking at me with a docile – not a defiant – expression.

“Do you agree to surrender yourself to me?” I asked again, swinging him left and right like a pendulum.   

“Ahhhh!” he screamed, “Please, let me down!  I am small, compared to you, Ma’am, but I am a person. Please, stop!”  

Bringing him into the house, I lowered his body and walked with my arms swinging, and him dangling as well.   

“Oh defiant one, you will surrender to me.  Some day, you most definitely will.  For now, though, you need to be disciplined.” 

I sat down on the couch and removed one of my dangling earrings.  It was made of 10 strands of beaded wires, and amazingly it looked like a mini-flogger.  Laying Tim across my thigh, I was amused as he struggled to free himself, unsuccessfully.  At first, I dragged the beaded strands across his back and buttocks and down his legs.  Then I made some tiny strokes, in a figure eight formation.  I wasn’t sure how much strength I could put behind each blow, so I started slowly.  Holding him down with one hand, I continued striking his back and buttocks, sometimes in a pattern, and sometimes just across the back.  His skin slowly started turning pink, and then from pink to red.  He flinched and squirmed after each strike of the flogger.  Screaming and pleading for me to stop, I kept it up, ignoring his cries for mercy.  When I tired of flogging Tim (and his back and butt was a nice bright red), I released him so he could rise. 

“Ma’am, why are you doing this to me?  I came back to you!  Wasn’t that enough?” 

"Will you surrender to me?  Will you be mine?” I asked again.   

Hanging his head while rubbing his sore buttocks, he struggled with what to say or do next.  “Please don’t hurt me.  I am trying to do as you ask, but it is so hard.  Telling you that I will surrender myself to you is so not like me.  I can’t do it.  Why are you making me say it?  I knocked on your door, and returned to be under your protection.  Isn’t that enough?  Please, don’t hit me any more.  I will be good and do as you say.  I promise.”   

Not quite satisfied with his willingness to submit, I reached over to the table where I had placed my next tool of torment.  It was a Trojan lubricated condom.  I ripped it open slowly and tossed the wrapper at Tim like a Frisbee, causing him to jump sideways or be knocked over.  He took a few steps backwards, trying to get out of my reach.   

“Tim!” I stated, “Get over here.  You know better than to back away from me by now!”  I patted my thigh, and said a bit harshly, “Climb up here, NOW!”   

Wiping a tear from his cheek, he was so miserable, but he knew he had no choice.  Hanging his head and moving slowly, he complied with my request, moving up my leg and positioning himself in the same position that I had him in moments before.  He was assuming the punishment position all on his own.  Good boy!   

I slipped the condom over his feet and up his body, pushing his arms inside the condom’s tight wrapping so that all that was free was now his head.  The see-through material allowed me to see his body encased in the latex, so I could see him struggling and squirming.  He did not dare speak.  I was pretty sure that the lubricant was pretty uncomfortable and he was squeezed on all sides of his body. 

Taking the paperclip I had on the table, I hooked it through the top of the condom, and then I lifted him up to hang him on a picture hook on the wall behind me.  I heard a small sob escape from him, even though he tried to hide it from me. Patting his butt through the latex, I said, “Now, you can hang out here for a while and think about what you want to do next.  It’s attitude adjustment time.  We can keep going like this, or you can surrender to me, and your life will definitely improve.  Now, don’t cry.  I am not going to hurt you any more…today.  So please just calm down and make up your mind.  You took your punishment like a trooper, and I am so proud of you.” 

I got up and left Tim hanging on the wall.  While I was gone, I wish I could have heard what was going on in his mind.  Hanging on a picture hook on a wall, in a condom prison, was more than humiliating. 

How low could he sink?  Sobbing silently, he tried to get a grip on his emotions as he watched his giant tormenter stalk out of the room.  His sobs slowed after some time passed and he regained some composure.  The rubber surrounding his body was beginning to raise his body temperature, and surprisingly, it felt like a warm blanket hugging him.  He could use some comfort right about now.   He thought to himself, “Snap out of it! Think!  Should I just surrender?  Obedience can’t be that hard, and service to her is tolerable most of the time.  Is she a horrible giant monster, or would she really take care of me?  Do I have any choice?  She tossed me around like a rag doll.  Does she like me at all?”   

Squirming in his cocoon, he tried to get in a more comfortable position.  He continued his thoughts.  “When she was punishing me, it wasn’t more than I could take, so perhaps if I just let go, as she wishes, life would be easier for me.  I don’t think I could fake it though, so can I truly surrender?  Maybe I am thinking too much, and letting my pride get in the way of my life.”   

As he completed his last thought, the warmth washing over him caused him to be very sleepy.  But more than that, the realization that he had finally reached a decision lifted a weight from his tiny shoulders. His head fell backward against the wall and he drifted to sleep. 

Working gently so I wouldn’t wake him up, I plucked my little sleeping beauty off the wall and placed him gently in the tiny bed of a dollhouse that I had dug out of my garage.  While he slept, I had positioned it in my family room.  It was a lovely two-level home with a music room, bedroom, bathroom, living room, and kitchen.  Mom had fully furnished the tiny house, including a nice couch, chairs, bedroom set, a kitchen table, and a dining room.  The kitchen even had some plates, bowls and silver ware that were just about the right size for Tim.  I left Tim inside his condom, but pulled a little miniature comforter over his bound body to wait until he awakened.   

At last, he woke up and struggled to move.  Waiting for him to realize his new place, I stood outside the open side of the dollhouse, as he jerked his head around, taking in the appearance of his new room.  Before he had an opportunity to say anything, I pulled off the blanket and picked him up by the collar of the condom.  I moved slowly, lifting him up so that he could see the rooms of the dollhouse, but also purposefully, so he would still feel disjointed.   

“Sleeping Beauty awakes!” I cooed.  “Just in time, too.  I have been horny and need a toy to play with.”  I lay back on the couch and lifted my skirt, exposing my wet nakedness.  Holding the nice, stiff condom by the “shoulders”, I slid him inside my moist tunnel.  In and out, I maneuvered him, ignoring his muffled cries.  As he was being pushed in and out of my pussy, he tried desperately to look around and see what the new structure in the family room was.  Being forced to serve as a dildo, he tried to focus on his “new house” rather than his current predicament.   Climaxing quickly, I pulled him out, and slowly peeled back the condom from his naked skin. 

“Ummmm, that was good for me, sweetie.  Is there something you wanted to say?” I asked as I placed him on my chest, still heaving from the exertion of the orgasm.   

Collapsing onto his knees, cushioned by my meaty breasts, he took a submissive position, bowing before me.  “Ma’am, I agree to surrender to you in obedience and service, if that is what you would like.  I do this freely, and will do my best to please you.” 

Lifting him off my breast, I sat up and planted a kiss on his tiny cheek.  “That is wonderful!  Let’s celebrate.” “Now that you are all nice and rested, I want to play some more.”  I reached for the body paint kit that I had found, and set it on the table by the couch.  “Come here, little man.”  He rushed to climb up my thigh and stood before me. 

“Put your hands behind your back and spread your legs a bit.”  Dipping the paintbrush into the blue paint, I stroked his thigh, painting a pair of jeans onto his lower half.  Then I chose another color, and painted a shirt on his chest.  The horsehair brush tickled Tim, and he struggled to hold still.  “

Hold onto my finger now while I lift you up,” I commanded. Then, as I painted some brown shoes on his feet as he dangled from my finger, he laughed uncontrollable as the brush flicked between his toes and along the bottoms of his feet. 

“Hold still, Tim.  I am almost done.  You are ticklish, aren’t you?”  When I finished, I lifted my finger with him hanging from it to blow across his skin to make the paint dry faster.  Finally, I lowered him back onto my thigh and held up a mirror so he could admire my handy work.  “So, what do you think?” I asked, giggling.  His laughter was contagious.   

“Uh, very nice ma’am. Thank you,” he mumbled. What he didn’t know was that it was edible paint.  So after I finished admiring my art, I picked him up again by his waist, and turned him upside down.  First, I started by sucking on his left foot and thigh, and then his right foot. 

“Yummy!” I said.  “You are just like a Popsicle.”  Then my tongue dragged across his thighs, and butt, back and arms.  Hanging upside down as I finished licking off the last of the paint, Tim endured it all without a word.   

Earlier, I had placed some food and drink in his new tiny dining room, so I picked him up again and planted him in his new home.  “Bon appetite,” I said.   

Timidly, Tim looked back at me, unsure if I was “done” with him yet or not.  When I didn’t make a move to direct his next actions, he looked back at the dining room table.  Several small bowls of food and a glass were positioned on the table. There was even a tiny placemat and silverware.   

He pulled out the chair and sat down.  He placed the tiny napkin across his lap, covering his naked genitals.  Picking up a fork for the first time since he was in my presence, he took a mouthful of food and lifted it to his mouth.  Just as he was about to take the bite, I had to interrupt.  “Tim, put the fork down!” I commanded, causing him to jump, and he dropped the fork out of surprise.  “You have not yet earned the right to use the silverware.  I will permit you to use the new plates and bowls, but you must continue eating without silverware until I tell you otherwise.  That sounds fair, don’t you think?” I asked.  “After all, I am giving you access to this lovely dollhouse.  Withholding use of silverware seems pretty fair. Right?” 

“But I did what you…” he started to say, and then thought better of it.  “Yes, ma’am.  Thank you for the privilege of sitting at the table.  May I eat now?”  He lowered his head, and refused to look in my direction for my reply. 

“Yes, dear. Go ahead and eat…just no silverware.  I want to watch you eat like the first night you were here.”  I left the silverware on the table to remind him of his limitations. As if he could read my mind, he shoved the silverware out of his reach, struggling to control his anger.  Lifting a morsel of food again from his plate – this time with his fingers – he lifted it to his mouth.  Chewing slowly, he tried to control his temper. After a few more bites, he seemed to be enjoying his meal, forgetting the silverware.   

As his hunger dissipated, he pushed away from the table.  Lifting the napkin from his lap, he wiped his mouth, and set the napkin on the table. Unsure about what to do next, he tried to be as normal as possible, so he got up to clear off the table.  He carried the dishes to the kitchen.  There was no running water in the dollhouse, but he placed the dishes in the sink.   Then he looked around and saw a stairway leading to what he hoped was a bedroom.  He was exhausted, emotionally and physically. 

When he reached the top of the stairs, his eyes popped open wide as he saw the bed where earlier he had been plucked so his giantess could resume his torment.  Hoping to get some rest, he crawled under the blanket, and gratefully dozed off to sleep.   While Tim dozed, I went about preparing for our next play date.  Well, I considered it play.  It didn’t matter what he thought.  Especially now that he willingly surrendered to me.      

As Tim slept, I struggled to organize all the thoughts that were tumbling through my mind.  There were so many options available to me, and choosing what to do next was proving difficult.  But I always enjoy a challenge, and this was a good problem to have.   Inspired by one of my ideas, I rushed upstairs to find my old sewing box.  Inside, I found some Velcro strips.  The interesting thing about Velcro is that one side is soft, and one is rough.  Taking some thread, I carefully sewed a few of the strips of the rough side together to form a mat that I could use as a punishment mattress for Tim, in place of the nice comfortable one in the dollhouse bed upon which he was currently sleeping.  I slipped it in my pocket as I pondered what my next step would be. 

While I was upstairs, I got the Tupperware toilet that I had made out of the dresser drawer and cleaned it out.  Then I went to the kitchen to get a small spoon that could be used as a scoop for the litter inside his makeshift toilet.  I placed them in the dollhouse’s bathroom, since it did not have running water, and I had to take care of some of his basic needs.   Peering inside the bedroom section of the dollhouse, I saw Tim slumbering peacefully.  While I was glad that he felt comfortable in his new home, I also wanted him to be obedient, and if he was too comfortable, he may choose to be defiant once again.  It was time to rattle his cage.   

Pretending to be clumsy, I dropped one of the lamps in the dollhouse, and the loud clatter woke up my tiny captive.  Jumping up, he looked around.   “What’s going on?” he cried. 

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you up, but now that you are awake, can you explain this to me?” I demanded, as I pointed to the dirty dishes in the sink. “I couldn’t clean them, ma’am.  There’s no water, but I wanted to wash them.  If you get me some water, I will,” he pleaded, afraid of being reprimanded. 

“Pick them up,” I barked.  He scrambled to gather the dirty dishes.  I held out my hand so he could climb onto it with them.   

Pretending to be angrier than I was, I marched into the kitchen with the “real” sink, and placed Tim into the bottom.  Then, I turned on the water that collected in a cereal bowl I had placed there.  Placing the dishes into the bowl, Tim quickly scrubbed them as best he could with his hands.   “Here, give me one, and I will help dry,” I said softly.  As he handed me one, I allowed it to slip so it dropped down the drain into the garbage disposal.  “Oh, my!” I cried. 

“You’ll have to go and get it.” 

“What?” he stammered.  “It is dangerous in there.  If you turn on the disposal, I could just, uh, disappear!  Please don’t make me go down there.  I don’t need the plate anymore.”   

“You should trust me by now, Tim.  And, you should know better than to question me.  Hold onto my finger, and I will lift you down.”  I pointed my finger in his direction.  

“I’m afraid, ma’am,” he mumbled.   Tapping him on the chest, I waited for him to grab hold of my finger. 

“Do it, now.”  He turned away, shivering. I grabbed him by his foot and held him upside down.  Then I took hold of his other foot, and slowly lowered him toward the garbage disposal’s dark opening. 

“No!” he cried. 

Stopping, I lifted him up to my face, and stared into his tiny upside-down face, and said, “You don’t have a choice.  Do it.”  Then I lowered him into the sink’s hole, until he could reach the plate that had fallen inside. 

He grabbed it quickly, and yelled, “Got it!” 

Instead, I let go of his feet and dropped him inside.  “Good for you,” I whispered, as I turned on the water again so that it could fall over him in his cave. 

“Please! Let me out!  I got the plate!” He jumped up to try to hold onto the rubber pieces and pull himself out, but the water rushing down caused him to slip back.  “Let me out!  Please!” 

Leaning on an elbow on the kitchen counter, I watched Tim try to climb through the tiny opening, but it was too high. 

“Please!” he pleaded, louder this time, as he started to panic more.   

“Should I turn on the light for you?” I asked.  The light switch was next to the on-off switch for the garbage disposal, and Tim knew this. 

“No! Please don’t!  You may hit the wrong switch!  I don’t want to die in here!” he yelped.“Help me out, please!” 

Laughing, I replied calmly, “Ok, I won’t flip the switch.  You can’t climb out, can you?  Should I turn off the water now to see if that helps make it less slippery for you?”  I turned off the faucet. 

Sputtering, he blurted, “Thank you.  Now, can I get a hand?” 

I placed a spoon in the drain of the sink, and commanded, “Climb out on your own.” Carefully, he grabbed onto the spoon and attempted to climb.  It was slippery, and it had a tendency to turn, but he slowly got halfway up the spoon.  It was close enough to the rubber that lined the drain, so he could steady himself enough to get all the way out of the disposal. Lying prone on the sink, breathing heavily, he started to calm down.   

“What do you say, Tim?” I barked. 

“Thank you, ma’am,” he panted.  “I am so cold,” he complained. Reaching down, I allowed him to climb onto my open palm.  I plucked a dishtowel off the rack, and wrapped it around him, roughly drying his chilled skin.  Even after he was dry, I kept roughing him up, rolling him in between my two palms, in between the towel. 

He grunted uncomfortably, but wisely remained silent.  “Better?” I asked. 

“Yes, ma’am, thank you,” he softly grumbled, in reply.   

“Good, now I want you to entertain me,” I giggled.  Opening a kitchen drawer, I found some rubber bands.  “Stand up here,” I instructed.  “Spread your legs.”  I stretched a rubber band around his left shoulder and through his legs, and then repeated with another rubber band on his right shoulder, making what appeared similar to a set of suspenders.  Both rubber bands went through his crotch, and his genitals were squeezed in between the two of them, protruding nicely. His face was pinched, but didn’t show too much pain.  I went to the refrigerator, and got out a container with some watermelon. 

I cut out a square about 1 inch in diameter, and inserted a toothpick to form a little tunnel.  Then, I handed it to Tim, and said, “Here’s your date for the night.  Fuck it for me, while I watch you.”   

“What?  You want me to fuck fruit?” he exclaimed.   

“There are no mini-women around, so you don’t have a lot of choices, now, do you?”  I picked him up, along with the watermelon, and we went into the family room, where I got comfortable on the couch.  Laying out the towel, I set him down, with his “date.” 

He refused to move, so I picked him up by the rubber bands that stretched down his back.  This caused the bands to put more pressure along his groin, and consequently, beside his genitals.  I lifted him to my mouth, and then dragged my tongue over his genitals that hung downward as he was “flying” in the Superman position.   

Wriggling uncomfortably, he screeched, “Let me down!”  Ignoring him, I licked his cock and balls again, more insistently.  Even though he was hanging uncomfortably and was angry with me, his cock started to stiffen.  My attentions were successful, so I lowered him to the couch again, placing him next to the watermelon with the hole carefully carved in one side.   “Do it,” I cooed.   

“I can’t,” he whined.  I plucked at one of the rubber bands so it snapped along his back with a sharp sound. “Ow!” he cried.  

“Now,” I commanded again, as I lifted the cube and handed it to him.  Hanging his head in shame, he slowly moved the cube of fruit lower, closer to his erect cock.  “Go on, you can do it,” I coached.  “I want to watch you please yourself.  That shouldn’t be too hard.” 

Slowly, he pushed his cock into the hole that I had made in the watermelon.  He shivered because the fruit was still chilly, but he was able to maintain his erection anyway.  Shifting a bit, he started to slowly move in and out of the makeshift vagina.  He closed his eyes as he thrusted faster and faster, breathing harder as he got closer to climaxing.  Grunting, he exploded, emptying his sperm into the fruit.  “Argh!,” he cried out, as his knees buckled, and he plopped down on the couch, allowing the fruit to tumble back onto the towel.   

“Wow, that was exciting,” I praised.  “I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did watching you.  Now, guess what you get to do?” He rolled his eyes and remained silent. “Eat this,” I said as I broke off the piece of the fruit with the semen dripping from it.  I tried to hand it to him after I placed it on the little plate that he had retrieved from the disposal drain earlier today.  He looked up at me with dismay.  “You won’t get anything else to eat until this is all gone.”  I shoved it toward him, pressing it against his chest, until he put out his hands to take the plate.  “You surrendered your obedience to me, so don’t argue, little man.  Just do it.” 

He lowered his head to look at the dripping piece of fruit.  Then he looked up at me again.  Sadly, he broke off a tiny piece and lifted it to his mouth.  Chewing slowly, he miserably sat down, and broke off another piece.  As he took the bite, some of the semen spilled over his lips.  I reached down to wipe it away.  “Good boy,” I encouraged him.  As he plodded through his meal, I was so proud of him.  He was trying so hard to please me.   

When he finished up the last bit of fruit, he put the plate down, and looked up at me.  “Good boy.  Now, come here and I will remove your suspenders.”  He stood up and climbed up onto my thigh.  I slipped a finger under one of the rubber bands, and tugged at it so it would snap against him again.  “Pop!” 

“Ouch!” he cried, but he remained still, afraid to antagonize me.  Feeling feisty, I snapped the other rubber band so it struck the other side of his back.  “Ewwww,” he screeched, squirming a bit no matter how hard he tried to remain still for me. “Ok, you are being such a good boy,” I patted his butt lightly.  Then I stretched one of the rubber bands off his left, then right shoulder.  His genitals fell, released from the pressure at last.  Tim breathed a sigh of relief, and mumbled softly, “Thank you, ma’am.”   

“I have another surprise for you,” I giggled.  “You must be tired, so I got you a new mattress.”  I picked him up and took him to the dollhouse.   I pulled down the blanket, and then got the Velcro mattress out of my pocket and placed it on the bed.  “I want you to sleep on this tonight.  If you are a good boy, you will be able to put this away and sleep on the bed without it.  But I made it today, and want you to try it out, even though you have been behaving.  You’ll do it for me, won’t you?” I asked. 

He pressed his hand down on the rough texture of the Velcro, and turned to look at me with a glare.  But he timidly replied, “Yes, ma’am.  I will do as you wish.” 

He turned to sit on the bed, and jumped a bit as it scratched his tender flesh.  Then he settled back again, and lay down slowly.  Grimacing, he reached to pull the cover over his nakedness, amazed at how each little fiber of the Velcro poked at his exposed flesh.  

“Good night,” I said softly.  “Try to get some sleep.  We’ll have more fun tomorrow.”  I turned out the lights and went to bed upstairs. 

“What a monster! I can’t believe she did those things to me.  Where does she come up with these ideas?  This Velcro is so uncomfortable, and I didn’t do anything wrong to deserve this punishment,” Tim thought.   Tim shoved the covers off and gingerly got up off the scratchy Velcro mattress.  He had to relieve himself, so he wandered up the stairs to where he thought the bathroom was located.  There, he discovered that the giantess had placed the Tupperware toilet in the corner, along with a “shovel” to help cover his excrement so it wouldn’t stink.  He peed first, and then sat down. 

As he sat there, he covered his face with his hands, and started to sob. “I realize I don’t have a choice.  This is my new life, and I can’t escape it.  I have nowhere to go. The worst part is that I can’t figure out how to make this giantess happy, so she won’t hurt me.”  Still sobbing gently, he finished using the bathroom, and picked up the small hand towel from the rack to wipe his eyes.  Looking down, he saw a piece of watermelon still sticking to his pubic hair.  Wiping it clean, he shivered at the memory of what she had forced him to do. Leaving the bathroom, he looked around the living room.  It had a comfortable looking couch, and a rocking chair, among other furnishings.  He sat down on the couch, and bounced up and down a bit on it. 

“This is so much better than that Velcro torture device she made.  Maybe I could just lay down here for a bit.”   Stretching out on the couch, he started to relax, exhausted from the crying jag and the afternoon of tension.  Just as he started to drift off, he heard footsteps.

“She’s coming!” Scrambling to get back to the bedroom, he rushed down the steps and jumped back into the bed.  Just as he pulled up the covers, the giantess turned on the light.   

“I think you have been a bad boy.  Am I right, Tim?”  I asked. 

“No, ma’am.  I just needed to use the restroom is all, so I got up to do that,” Tim replied anxiously.  He saw that I was carrying something in my hand, and it was making him nervous. 

“What are you going to do with that?” he asked. 

“Oh, I changed my mind about making you sleep on the Velcro.  Get up and come out to the porch.”  I started pulling off a piece of duct tape.  Slowly, Tim lifted himself off the mattress and went onto the porch. He looked absolutely miserable. 

“Put your hands out,” I told him.  Gently I wrapped the tape around his wrists, binding them tightly together.  “Sit down.”  I tore off another piece of tape and wrapped it around his ankles.   

“Why are you doing this?  I am not trying to escape,” he asked.   

“Oh, I know.  I am doing it because I want to, and because I can,”  I said as I pulled off a larger piece of tape and lifted him up to put him next to the front door of his dollhouse.  Then, I affixed the tape across his chest and taped Tim to the front door in a standing position.  Then I put another piece across his knees.  “Now, there…I am going to go to bed now, for real this time.  You have a nice night!” 

“Please don’t leave me here like this!  I’ll do anything you want, but please, don’t do this to me!” he cried plaintively.   

I turned out the light, and left Tim alone again. As the light faded, Tim’s hopes of ever being happy again faded as well.  He hung his head down to look at what I had done to him.  The tape had him firmly positioned against the door, and even though he tried to move, he was unsuccessful. 

Although he was trying to be brave, tears started to roll down his face.  Sobbing, he was at a loss for what to do.  He couldn’t imagine a life like this any more.   The tape irritated his skin, itching and pinching him uncomfortably.  How would he be able to sleep like this?  Even though he was exhausted more than he had ever been, made worse by the sobbing that he couldn’t seem to control, he couldn’t sleep.  He wanted to drift away, and escape this giantess tormenter in blissful sleep, yet it escaped him. 

Finally, from sheer exhaustion, he collapsed into a fitful sleep late in the night.  After only sleeping a short while, the light flooded into the room and awakened him.  Blinking from the glare, his eyes were swollen from the evening of tears.  His skin seemed to be on fire under the tape.   I padded across the room, and tried to cheer him up.  “Good morning, Tim!  Are you ready for another day of play?  I have some plans for you, but first we need to get you out of this tape, don’t we?” 

Tim remained silent, afraid of what he might say to me if he allowed himself to speak.  I took a fingernail and started to peel back the edge of the duct tape binding him in place.  It came off the door easily but when I started to pull it back from his chest, he screamed, “Stop!  It hurts! Please stop!  Oh my, it burns!” 

Tears welled up in his eyes again as he groaned in agony.   “Hum, what are we going to do?  Oh, I know, we can try soaking in water first, to loosen the tape first.”  I pulled out the two pins holding the door to the dollhouse frame, and lifted the door.   I laid him down on the counter while I went upstairs to get on my bathing suit.  When I returned, he had regained some composure but tears were still rolling down his cheeks.  I lifted him up and we went outside to the pool. 

“The chlorine should help free the tape from your skin,” I said as I slowly slipped of my slippers and stepped into the pool.  My bare feet felt cool in the water, but it wasn’t too chilly.  Slowly, I lowered Tim’s door to the pool’s surface, and lowered him into the water feet first.   

“Ooooh,” he cried.  “It’s cold.”   

“Shhh,” I cooed, “Let it soak a bit, and then I can free you from the tape.” 

“No! It will hurt!  Just let me go,” he lamented.   

I pulled on the tape gently, but he screamed, “Stop!  Just let me die!  I can’t take it! Please!” 

“Now, now. It will come off.  I won’t do this again; I promise!” 

I tugged a bit harder, and the tape finally released from his chest.  “The legs shouldn’t be as tender, sweety,” I said softly.

I pulled back the tape and as it pulled from his legs, some of the hair on his legs came off as well.   “Arrrgggh! Stop! Please!  Let me go!” he screamed.  Free from his bondage, he started to swim away from me.  But he was exhausted and weak from very little sleep.  So I went after him.  Floating on my back, I placed him on my chest because my breasts floated easily.  Reluctantly, he collapsed across my breast, soaking in the warmth of the sun and my skin.  We floated like this for about 30 minutes, resting and enjoying the sunlight.   

“Well, do you want to swim a bit before we go in for breakfast?  Get a little exercise?”  Gently I lifted him and put him in the water.  He started doing the breaststroke toward the deep end. 

“Be careful of the skimmer, Tim.  It may suck you into the whirlpool.”   I swam to the steps and sat down on one, as I turned to watch Tim playing in the pool.  He was in the deep end now, so I called to him to head back toward me, and away from the skimmer. 

Then a sense of foreboding came across me as I saw a shadow flicker across the pool’s surface, so I looked up.  “TIM! Come here!” I screamed as I jumped back into the pool and started swimming toward him. 

“Tim, look out!”  Just then a hawk swooped down and plucked him right out of the water, flying away within seconds.

Looking up, I cried, “TIM!”  

But he was gone.  And I was alone.  Again. 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Should the hawk return Tim to the Giantess?