- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The giantess is torn between caring for and torturing her 10-inch man, and forces him to pleasure her.
Author's Chapter Notes:
The giantess explores Tim's body and allows him to do the same to her after tending to his basic needs by providing a bed, cltohing, food and a bath, and an orgasm.

Looking Up

By Pamela Pleases

 

Most days just seemed to repeat over and over, with nothing too exciting or different ever happening – just sleep, work, watch television, and then back to sleep again.  I was alone.  But one day, something happened that changed my life. 

 

Being only 5’6” tall, I never really stood out in a crowd.  I had low self-esteem and lacked confidence, so I didn’t make friends easily.  My intelligence created a distance between others and me.  Always the “good girl”, the over-achiever who made straight A’s, I was never satisfied because nothing was ever quite good enough.   

 

To escape the need to always be perfect, I had dreams and fantasies but didn’t get much opportunity to bring these imaginative thoughts to reality...until one evening, I noticed something moving by my front door.  It seems I wasn’t alone any more.  I had never seen anything like it!

 

Looking up at me was a frightened creature.  Only about 10” tall, the shivering animal stood erect.  Upon closer examination, I saw that it was hairless and a light color—skin tone actually.  As I bent down to take a closer look, my eyes popped even wider as I realized that it was a tiny man!  The poor thing looked terrified and lost, and so sad and miserable.  My heart leapt in my throat as I realized that a curious, wonderful gift had found its way to my doorstep. 

 

My mind was racing as thousands of questions arose…questions like, could the creature talk?  Why was it only 10 inches tall?  How did it find its way to my doorstep?  Where did it come from?   When I bent down and set my hand down in front of him, I was surprised to find that it crawled onto my outstretched palm.  When I raised my hand, I gasped.  He definitely was a little man!  A human being that was only 10 inches tall…how was that possible? 

Bringing my hand closer, I whispered, “Hello, my name is Pamela.  Do you have a name?” Silence. “Little man, can you talk?  Do you speak English?” I asked. 

“Um, yes,” he stammered softly.   

“And your name?” I pursued. “I don’t know.  I can’t remember anything just now,” the miniature man mumbled.  Hanging his head, he thought of his immediate needs, and added with a little more pleading in his voice, “May I please get something to wear?  It’s terribly cold, and I’m also quite hungry.”   His hands were covering his genitals, so he could remember to be modest. 

I could see that he was shivering, trying to decide if he should wrap his arms around himself to warm his chest, or if he should remain modest in front of me, a giant woman who could hold him in the palm of my hand.  I enjoyed watching him concentrate on this dilemma. “Why of course, little man.  I’ll take you inside and get you something to eat and a warm blanket.  I’m afraid I don’t have any clothes your size, though!” 

Unlocking the door with my free hand, we entered my home--and his new prison.  There was no way I was going to let this wonderful find ever escape from my control.  Life had just gotten quite exciting! In the family room, I set the mini-man on the couch, and cooed, “Don’t worry, I will get you a blanket and some food.  Just wait here for a few minutes.”  Rushing upstairs, I got out an old pair of socks and cut a hole at the toe end and two small cuts for the arms to go through.  Then I went to the linen closet and pulled out a fleece lap blanket.  Bounding back down the stairs, I said, “I don’t have anything to fit you so I made a makeshift garment for you.  It won’t be very flattering I’m afraid, but it should help warm you up.  Raise your arms for me.  That’s a good boy.”   I slid the sock over his head, and pulled it wider so he could maneuver his arms through the arm holes.  “There now, that should help warm you up.  Now I will warm up some soup for you.”   

After I placed the blanket around him, I got some soup out of the pantry.  Pouring it in a bowl, I placed it in the microwave to heat it up.  Fumbling through the cabinets, I frantically tried to find something small to serve it in, since he was so tiny.  I had some tiny bowls that were used for baking (about 1 inch wide).  It was kind of heavy, but I didn’t have much else to use.  Since I didn’t have any silverware that small, I grinned broadly.  He would have to lap up the soup like a dog!   I found myself looking forward to seeing how he would react to that kind of humiliation.   After pulling a small dessert plate out of the cabinet, I placed the tiny bowl of soup on it.  Then I pulled out a piece of bread and pulled a small corner of it apart and put it on the plate beside the bowl.  Carrying it into the family room, I set it on a table. 

Then I gently picked up the man (I was going to have to give him a name, if he didn’t remember it soon), and spread the blanket across my lap and put him on top of it.   I picked up the plate and put that beside him.  “I’m sorry I don’t have any silverware your size.  You will have to do the best you can without it.  Maybe use the bread to soak it up, or come up with something else.  It will help make you warmer too.  Bon appetite!” He looked up at me, then at the bowl, then back at me with a sad, pathetic expression.  I tried very hard not to smile at his dismay, not wanting to make him feel even worse. 

Slowly, he moved his little arms further through the sock’s holes, and he plucked a small piece of bread with his petite hands.  Frankly, he looked hysterical dressed in a sock, and I tried desperately not to laugh out loud.  Meanwhile, he dipped the crumb of bread into the bowl and gingerly raised it to his mouth, testing the temperature of the soup.  Once he saw that it was just right, he hungrily gobbled down the first piece.  Then he repeated with more of the bread, using it as his utensil.  When he ran out of the bread, however, he started looking miserable again.   

“That’s okay, you can get to the soup if you lap it up.  Don’t be embarrassed.  I will try to go to the store tomorrow and get some dollhouse furniture and look at clothing from the Barbie and Ken collection of doll clothing.   So eat. You need your energy.” 

I tried to reassure him, because I was anxiously waiting to see if he would eat like a dog does.   After another pause as he pondered his dilemma, the hunger must have won because I watched as he leaned over the bowl and started to suck up some of the soup.  It got all over his face, but he kept lapping.  I had no idea when he had last had anything to eat, so I wasn’t sure if I would get to enjoy this kind of humiliation very often. 

But I am sure I could come up with other things to torment the little guy.  What could he do, after all?  He couldn’t escape from my house, and I wondered if he realized yet that he was now mine to do with as I pleased. By now, it was getting a bit late, close to my bedtime.  I wondered what I should do with him for the night.  Should I put him in my bed with me?  Should I make a bed in one of my drawers?  Where would he go to the bathroom?  What else was I forgetting to think of? 

Searching through the cabinets again, I found a small Tupperware bowl that had a plastic lid.  It would be about the right height for him to sit on, so I sacrificed the bowl to be turned into a little man’s toilet.  I cut the lid in a curve so he could sit, and I put some litter inside the bowl. Then I replaced the lid, minus the little “seat” area. Walking back to the family room, I set the “toilet” beside him, and said, “See if this fits okay.” 

Embarrassed, he did get up and sat on the lid. “This will work fine. Thank you, ma’am.  What should I call you?  I don’t remember much, so you can call me what you like, until I remember.”  He looked down, hanging his head in shame.   

“You can call me Ms. Pamela.  I’ll call you Tim. Does that sound okay?”  Inside, I was giggling to myself, because I chose Tim because of the old singer, Tiny Tim (“Tip Toe Through the Tulips”).  My secret. “Tim it is.  Thanks.  Are you as tired as I am?”  He had stood up to try to regain some dignity. “Let’s go upstairs.  I’ll show you the bedroom.” 

I reached down and he stepped into my open palm.  He looked so cute in his “sock” with holes.   Together, we went up the stairs, and I turned on the light.  Striding over to the dresser, I opened the deepest drawer, took out some of the clothes, and put a shirt on top of some other clothing that served as padding for his makeshift bed.  On the other side of the drawer, I placed his Tupperware Toilet that I had made.  Another shirt was handy that he could use as a blanket.   “Sleep well, Tim.  Tomorrow is Saturday so we will have all day to get to know one another.  For now, you need your rest.  Good night.” 

I set Tim down and watched as he scanned his “bedroom”, left and right.  Unfortunately, it was not a look of joy; it was more of exhaustion and resignation.  Slowly, I think it was dawning on him that he was not free any more, if he had ever been.  Maybe he had been held captive by someone else before me, and was so traumatized that he had lost his memory.  Whatever had happened though, I would try to be a better owner.  Well, most of the time, I would try. 

But the evil thoughts going through my mind would make it very difficult to fall asleep quickly.   All night long, I tossed and turned as I tried to get the little man’s future out of my mind so that I could fall into a deep sleep.  Then, when I finally did fall into a deep slumber, I had dreams of my new captive.  Apparently, this tiny Tim was going to preoccupy a lot of my time and thoughts.  And I liked it!  It gave me a reason to get up that morning. 

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggg! The alarm clock awakened me from a deep sleep.  Stretching, I smiled and thought of giving my new “pet” his first bath.  Slipping the blankets off, I placed my bare feet beside my bed and rose to go wake up Tim. Padding across the room to the dresser, I peered inside the drawer and found him curled in the fetal position on one of my shirt.  During the evening, he probably had gotten warm because he was totally nude.  Curious, I looked on the opposite side of his “room” to see if he had used his Tupperware Toilet, and when I saw a wet spot AND a brown one, I smiled, trying to picture his little butt sitting over the hole I had cut.   

Reaching in, I gently poked him on his foot to wake him.  Just as I had done, he stretched, exposing himself to me from head to toe, probably not quite realizing where he was.  As he opened his eyes and saw me leaning over, he quickly pulled the sleeve of my shirt (his sheet) over his genitals.   “Awww, don’t be shy, Tim.  I have seen plenty of naked men in my day, but no one as interesting as YOU, of course.  Are you ready to start a new day?” 

“Um, where am I?” he mumbled, pulling the sheet up to his chin.   

“Don’t you remember?  I found you on my doorstep yesterday when I came home from work.  I’m Pamela.  You didn’t remember your own name, so I am calling you Tim for now.  Is that okay?” I asked softly, trying to calm him down a bit. 

“All I remember is being hungry and cold and then asleep.  Under the sheet, he was slipping the sock with holes I had cut for him over his head.  He slowly stood up and looked around again.  Is this your room?” he asked. 

“No, silly boy.  This drawer is YOUR room.  But this is my house.  And now it is yours too.  You are going to live with me.  But first, we need to get you cleaned up and fed.  Come with me,” I said as I placed my hand into the drawer.  Timidly, he backed away from my palm.   “Come on, Tim.  You don’t have anywhere else to go, and a nice hot bath should make you feel much better.  Besides, you don’t really have choice, now do you?” I tapped my finger to the front of the drawer, and told him, “Come to me.  You can trust me.” 

He stood still, backing up another step.  “Don’t make me reach for you, little man.  Or you will get mighty hungry.  I’ll count to three, and you can make up your mind.  One… Two… Thr…” I stopped abruptly as he ran over to where my palm was waiting for him to mount. “Good boy!” I cooed as I raised him up and held him close to my breast, hiding behind the thin silky fabric of my nightgown.  My nipples were erect, poking through prominently, because I was so excited by this creature under my complete control.  

Holding him with one hand, I started to run some hot water in the sink.  Looking down, I noticed that he had noticed my nipple but was trying not to be obvious about it.  Grinning, I placed the stopper in the sink and added a teaspoon of bubble bath.  As the bubbles formed, I turned off the running water and set Tim down on the counter.   “Now, let me take this off you. Raise your arms,” I commanded.  I didn’t want him to feel as if he had a choice, and it worked. Turning red, he hung his head, but raised his arms obediently.  This time, he didn’t try to hide his genitals, but if he had, I was ready to scold him.  Perhaps he was getting the message. 

Pulling the sock over his head, he was once again nude.  I picked him up and set him inside his tub, my sink.  “Is it too hot?” I asked as I dipped just his feet into the water. 

“No, ma’am, it is fine.” Now covered in bubbles, the redness in his face dissipated as his genitals disappeared into the suds.  I gave him a cotton ball to use as a sponge and scraped a little soap off the big bar with my fingernail to form a tiny soap bar that would fit in his hands.    Scrubbing the best he could, I noticed that he still turned his back to me when he washed his genitals.  I was fine with that, because I was going to dry him off with a washrag and conduct an inspection of his body before serving breakfast.   

While he was bathing, I slipped out of my nightgown and stepped into the shower.  I washed my hair, and ran my hands over my body, soaping it up well.  When I washed my own private parts, I noticed that I was wet – very wet – even before I turned the water on.  My nipples were still hard little knobs, and my heart was beating a bit faster than normal with anticipation.  First, I dried myself off, and then I reached for the washrag. “Are you all done?” I asked, as if he had a choice. 

“Yes, ma’am.”  He struggled to try to climb out of the sink on his own, but it was too steep and slippery.  I held back a giggle, and then picked him up.  I wrapped him up in his towel, and dried him off gently.  I saved the best part for last, as I knew that he was dreading it intensely.  The redness reappeared in his tiny cheeks, as I used the corner of the rag to tenderly pat dry his penis.  Then, I used one of my fingers to slowly stroke it, up and down.  Amused, I watched as it became stiff.  I took a second finger and started stroking and lightly squeezing, as it grew even longer.  His face was a dark red now, but I heard his breath starting to get more ragged as his excitement grew along with his penis.   After just a few more moments of stroking, his cock erupted with a tiny spurt of semen, and his knees collapsed with the pleasure that racked through his body.  “Oh!” he cried, as he covered his face with his hands.   

“Don’t be ashamed, Tim.  That was so enjoyable for me to watch you climax like that.  We will have to do that a lot, don’t you agree?” Wiping the little white liquid off my finger, I cleaned him up and brought him into the bedroom.  Placing him on the bedspread, I sat down beside him.  His head was still hanging down, and his hands were once again trying to cover himself.   

“May I please have some clothes to wear?” he whined. 

“Oh, no.  You will be naked from now on. I want you to be exposed to me just like you are now.  Move your hands away, so I may see all of you whenever I want to.  In exchange for me taking care of you, allowing me to have access to your wonderful little body is pretty fair, don’t you think?” I asked. 

No response.   

“Well?” I asked again, in a harsher tone.  “I am sitting here naked as well.  Why don’t we both explore one another, if that will make you feel better.” His head rose.  Then, slowly, his hands moved to his sides. 

“Yes, ma’am.  I agree to your terms,” he replied in a whiny tone.  

“We are going to get along just fine then!  Now, you will be permitted to explore my body.  Let’s start here,” I said as I lifted him and set him down on my chest, as I lay down on my back.   

Frozen where I placed him on my chest, Tim struggled with what to do next.  He realized that he was my entertainment, and he was not pleased with those prospects.  Yet he also knew he had no choice but to resign himself to my authority and power over him.   Confused, because for the first time since he arrived at my door, he now had some freedom, granted by me, to explore as he chose to do, and he was helpless to act.  Perhaps he did enjoy my commands more than he let on.   

“So, you agree to my terms.  Yet you are still hesitant, aren’t you?” I asked softly, trying to make him feel more comfortable.  “Being naked and under my protection is not so bad, is it?  You are safe, and I will be kind, as long as you behave and please me.  That won’t be so difficult, don’t you agree?”  I tried to give him simple questions, requiring only a ‘yes’ or ‘no,’ but he was still frozen.   “Look at me, Tim,” I commanded, placing my finger under his chin and gently lifting it so he would be forced to look at my face, about 1 foot away. 

He sat nestled between my breasts, cushioned by their full, plumpness.  “If you do not answer me promptly from now on, then you will see how I punish you, instead of how I will care for your needs.   You do not want to be punished, do you?” I barked. 

Shivering now, he raised his hands to hold my finger, and replied in a gasp, “No, ma’am. I don’t want you to hurt me.  I don’t want to be here. I want…I want to…”  His words hung in the air, as he tried to complete a sentence to which there were no ending.  

“You have no idea WHAT you want, Tim. You want what I want you to want from now on, understood?  And right now, I want you to get to know me, and feel more comfortable with me, so that you will learn to trust me.  When I command you to do something, you will do so willingly, to please me, and to gain rewards for yourself, because you have no choice, now do you?”  I growled at him, frustrated at his cowardice and timidity.  Realizing that I was being tough on the little guy, I waited a few moments for him to stop breathing so hard, and for his heart to stop pounding so hard.   

“Are you ready now?” I said in a soft, sexy voice, soothing him with my finger across his back, and down along the line of his buttocks, as I pushed him up into a standing position.  Trying to regain his balance, his two small feet pressed into my right breast, indenting the flesh ever so slightly since he didn’t weigh that much. 

Glancing left and right, I could see that he was starting to explore his new world with new eyes.  Perhaps resigned to his place, I could see that he was attempting to gather his strength and courage, to take the first step, literally and physically.   As he moved across the rounded flesh toward the nipple of my right breast, I started to giggle a bit because his feet tickled me as they stepped across my flesh.  Giggling caused a minor earthquake for him.  He stumbled forward onto his knees, and his face literally ran into my nipple, pressing against his cheek.

“Arrgghhh,” he cried, trying to regain his footing.   

“Crawl,” I commanded.  “Clumsy little man!  Since you can’t walk, we will have to start you off with baby steps…and babies start by crawling.  And babies also nurse by sucking on their mother’s teats, so since you are there already, I want you to lick my nipple, and suckle as best you can with your tiny, inadequate little mouth.”   His head snapped around to look directly in my eyes, like I had had to force him to do earlier.  Shocked at my request, his mouth dropped open.  “You heard me! Do it! Or the baby will need a spanking!”  I giggled again, and the shaking caused him to reposition himself so he would not roll off my breast completely.  He grasped my erect nipple with his hands to steady himself.   

To my pleased surprise, he shifted his body, moving his knees so that his face was looking in my direction.  But his butt was on the opposite side of my nipple.  Kneeling with his scrotum and penis outside of my view was something I did not want him to get away with, but he was boldly staring at my face as he lowered his head to the tip of my nipple.  I liked this gumption he was showing.   

His pink tongue dragged slowly across the huge mound of my nipple.  His hands gripped it on either side, and he squeezed as firmly as he could as he licked the top like a big lollypop.  The pressure he exerted was pleasant, but what pleased me most was his defiance.  He kept his eyes open, locked on mine, as he “worked” on my nipple, as I had commanded.  Unsure how to take this, I allowed him this bold moment...for now any way.      

As he nibbled on the pink knob while locking his eyes on mine, I tried to control my body’s urge to squirm in response to his suckling.  I couldn’t let Tim see that he had any control over me, so I chose to discipline his attempt to hide his private parts from my view.  “Turn around,” I commanded.  “Show me your ass while you are sucking on my nipple.  Change position now, or I’ll do it for you.”  I hoped that my voice sounded stronger than it felt.  His attentions were arousing me, and I didn’t want him to sense the hunger that I was feeling. 

My finger tapped his butt on the side, and he maneuvered clockwise around my nipple as best as he could on his hands and knees.   Now, his scrotum hung in my view, while his face headed toward my feet, breaking his gaze into my eyes.  He moved his knees together as he realized the view I now had.   “Now, now…don’t hide from me.  Spread those legs so I can see you.”  Reluctantly, he complied, and I was proud that he did so without breaking the rhythm of his sucking and kneading of my nipple. 

Reaching between his legs with my finger, I slowly rubbed his genitals in the same rhythm as his mouth, just so he knew that I could, but not enough to get him excited again.  “Good boy,” I cooed, as I patted his butt lightly with my finger pad.  “You are doing a fine job, but don’t you have more to explore?  You may proceed with that now, because I do have other plans for you today.”  Quickly, he shifted his body away from my finger.  Then he rose from his kneeling position, releasing my nipple from his grasp. 

Stepping carefully over my tummy, he headed down toward my legs.  He avoided my genitals and raced by, almost running along my thigh, down my shin, and then to the foot.  Since there was no place else to go, he jumped down onto the bed, and looked back toward my face, frozen in place and obviously trying to figure out what to do next.      

“Sit,” I commanded, patting the bed with my open palm.  “You can’t climb off this bed without falling, so I suggest you do as I say.”   Resigned to the truth I stated, he plopped down, hanging his head sadly.   Swinging my feet off the bed, I padded to my closet and chose some clothes to wear.  The blouse I chose had a pocket that would be perfect for carrying Tim.  While getting dressed, I noticed that Tim was watching, but he was trying to hide it by glancing away if I looked in his direction.    

“You don’t need clothing, do you?” I asked, not expecting an answer.  “You enjoy being exposed to me, and I like that you are totally accessible.  No one else is going to see you, so there is nothing to be ashamed about.  All you need to worry about is pleasing me, and that is pretty easy, as you have seen.  Now, you must be hungry again, so let’s go to the kitchen.  Hop in,” I said, as I opened the pocket on my blouse.  I reached down to pick Tim up, and he climbed in my hand slowly.  I dropped him into my pocket, and he fit well.   

Holding onto the edge of the pocket, he looked around as I left the bedroom and walked downstairs.  I got out some pancake mix, syrup and oil, and I prepared breakfast.  As I flipped the pancakes, I made sure not to splash any oil because I didn’t want to burn Tim or myself.  I made some tiny little pancakes for him, and placed them on a small plate with a few drops of syrup.  We sat at the dining room table, and I pulled him out of my pocket and sat him on a placemat with the small plate in front of him.   “Be careful.  They are hot,” I warned. 

Remember, he had to eat with his fingers since I didn’t have silverware for him.   I slowly picked up a piece with my fork and ate a bite while I watched how he was going to handle this situation.  Obviously he was hungry, and eating with his hands was a small price to pay.  He broke a piece of pancake off, dipped it in the syrup, and ate it slowly.  “Yummm,” he said softly, almost too low for me to hear.  I smiled.   

“I’m glad you like them.  Eat up.  You’ll need your energy.”   When we finished, I picked up the syrup bottle to put it away, and then I had an idea. “Come here, Tim,” I stated.  He held his hands up because they were so sticky. 

Picking him up, I turned the bottle over and poured a few squirts onto Tim’s back.  “Ewwww,” he screamed, trying to squirm out of my grip.   I lifted him up, and then dragged my tongue over his back, lapping up the syrup.  My tongue wiggled around his arms, up and down his sides, and down around his tiny buttocks.  Then I turned him and took first one hand and then the other into my mouth to suck off the remains of the sticky syrup.  Clearly, he was angry, and uncomfortable, but he kept silent.   

“Now, isn’t that better?” I mocked.   I set him down on the table, and watched as he wiped his hands on his thighs, and tried to dry off from the saliva bath he had just survived.  He moved further away from me unconsciously.  I gave him some privacy as I cleared the table and did the dishes.  Then I returned to pick him up again, but he had moved to the far end of the table to put distance between us.   

“Now, now…come here,” I barked, tapping my finger on the table.  “Don’t make me wait for you.  Get over here, now.”   

Angry, he stomped over to where my finger tapped the table.  I held out my palm and forced him to climb aboard, so that he had to do it willingly, instead of me forcing him to do it.  That angered him even more. In the kitchen, I turned on the warm water, and put a cereal bowl in the sink with a bit of soap.  Soon, his second bubble bath was ready, and I slid him into the makeshift tub.  “Since you didn’t like the bath I gave you, you are free to wash yourself again now.”   

Quickly he splashed water over his body, unsure how long I was going to permit him to bathe, so he was taking advantage of it.  He wiped away a bit of remaining syrup, and the saliva, as best he could.  Then he rubbed his genitals and underarms, ducking his head under the water and scrubbing his hair, too.  He kept his eyes closed while doing this, because he knew that I was watching carefully, and I am sure he wanted to pretend that he was alone. After a bit, I left the sink for a while to finish cleaning up the kitchen. 

I put away the oil and pancake mix.  Giving him some privacy for his bath would please him, and I wanted him to let the anger pass.  I wanted him to be more open to my suggestions, so that I wouldn’t have to bully as much as persuade.  After all, it was still morning, and we had lots of time to spend together.  I wonder if he was looking forward to it as much as I was, but somehow, I doubted it!