- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Humilation can come in lots of forms, and forced cross dressing is one way and teaching humility by tetching and foot worship are handy tools too.

Humiliation Time

While they rested, I went to the local toy store to purchase some articles of clothing for dolls that should be about the right size.  I was thinking that humiliating Tim in front of his sister for a while would amuse me, and it should also help her realize what it means to truly submit to a giantess like me. 

 

When I returned, I unwrapped all the packages and laid them out on the couch.  I found them on the couch in the living room of their dollhouse, chatting. 

 

“Tim, are you ready to begin now?” I asked.

 “Begin what?” he asked coyly, attempting to show bravery in front of Jen.   

"Wouldn’t you like to find out?  Well, you will have to join me to find out.”  I reached out so he could climb onto my hand. 

 

Setting him down on the couch beside me, in clear view of the dollhouse (and Jen), I showed him what I had bought earlier. 

 

“What is this for?  Did you buy some clothes for Jen?  That is very sweet of you, ma’am.”  He looked over the skirts, dresses, stockings, blouses, bras and other items. 

 “Do you like this skirt or this dress better?  But keep in mind that I did NOT go shopping for Jen.  These are all for YOU,” I giggled.   

His eyes popped open, and he began turning red.  “You’re kidding, right?” he inquired, trying to laugh and discount the authority of my last remarks. 

 

“Now, Tim, I think you know me well enough by now to know that I don’t kid very often.  I think these things are much nicer than the sock I gave you to wear on your first night here.  And I am sure that you would love to model these clothes for your sister, Jen, and me.  I would bet that no one has ever seen you wearing women’s clothing before, am I right?” I teased.  His face turned a darker shade of red and he hung his head and fidgeted noticeably, quite embarrassed.

 

“Not in front of Jen, please,” he whispered.  “I’m begging you.  I’ll do whatever you want, but don’t do this to me.”

 

Picking him up, I brought him to my face so I could hear him better.  Turning my head, he whispered in my ear, “Please, don’t do this.” 

 

“How about this then?” I asked, as I slit his head and upper torso into my mouth.  I flicked my tongue all around his head, arms, and chest while my mouth was closed around him.  I could hear Jen gasp and shriek.

 

“Don’t! Please! Let him go!” she hollered frantically.  Jumping up and down to try to get my attention.

 

Ignoring her, I smiled and brought him up again.  Sliding him out between my lips, I licked him like a lollypop, up and down his sides, tickling him with my light touch and wet tongue.  He tried to push my lips away when I forced him once again into my mouth, a wet, dark cave.  He screamed and kicked as best he could.  Then I pulled him out again, and asked quietly, “Are you ready now to do a fashion show for us?”

 Resigned once again, he bent to my will and nodded his head slowly as he wiped the saliva from his face.  “Yes, ma’am.”   I smiled when I noticed a single tear rolling down his reddened cheek.    

He had a hard time meeting my eyes.  He sat there on the couch where I placed him, with his new wardrobe surrounding him.  I reached down and picked up one of the simple dresses and unzipped it for him.  “Here you go, sweetie.  Hold up your arms, and I will help you with your first outfit.”  Meekly, he complied. 

 

After I slipped the dress over his head, I smiled broadly and pushed him to turn him around so I could zipper the back for him.  Then I selected a pair of high-heeled shoes, one of the Barbie Doll accessories, and held each one out for him to slip on.  Another tear fell from his cheek that he tried to hide from both his sister and me. 

 “Oh my, we forgot your underwear!  Strip now...show me how fast you can get nude again.”  I leaned back in the couch and glanced at the second hand of a nearby clock.  He quickly removed the shoes and struggled with unzipping the dress without my assistance.  Finally, it pooled around his feet and he stepped clear of the garment.  

“Tsk, Tsk.” I said.  “That took 25 seconds, Tim. You can do better than that! Get dressed again, and try it faster next time!  We don’t want to be here all day with your clumsy wardrobe changes.  Right, Jen?”  Looking over to where she was sitting, I could see her hands were covering her face, and she too was sobbing.  “Jen, I didn’t hear your reply.”

 “Yes, ma’am,” she muttered miserably in between sobs.  Watching me torment her brother was taking a toll on her.  This amused me. Once naked, he stood before me and automatically placed his hands behind his back, placed his feet at shoulder’s distance apart, and stood erect, like a statue in the middle of his new clothing.  “Good boy,” I praised, but that just made him blush harder.  “Put on another one of your pretty new outfits now, but don’t forget your undergarments this time,” I reminded. He slipped into a skirt first, obviously trying to hide his “private parts” from my gaze (and his sister’s) as a first step.  Such modesty!  Then, he slid on a silky pair of ladies underwear, a bra, and a short-sleeved blouse that he selected from the collection on the couch.  Sitting on the edge of the couch, he then pulled on some black thigh-high stockings and the same high-heeled shoes that he had slipped out of earlier.  Clumsily, he stood up, trying to balance on the heels, and presented himself once again to me.   “Tuck in your blouse, you slob!” I barked.  He obeyed.  “Model your outfit for me.  Walk around the room until I say stop.”  I picked him up gently and set him on the floor.  Unsteady on his feet and unaccustomed to the heeled shoes, he did his best to comply with my demand.   “Don’t drag your feet! Be graceful!”  He hung his head and continued moving around the room, turning a bit redder and perhaps even a bit tense.  I could see his shoulders tensing as he withstood my harsh comments.  “Hey! Keep your head up. Be proud!”  He was so miserable!  His cock wasn’t stiff at all or I would have seen it protrude through the thin fabric of his skirt as a misplaced bulge.  Humiliation was not something I was very good at, but I was giving it my best shot. “You are impossibly clumsy.  Just go stand in the corner!”  Fully humbled now, he stumbled over to the far corner and stood with his back toward me.  “Hey, pull up your skirt in the back when you are there!  And pull down your panties too!”  Slowly, he complied, obviously quite embarrassed.  I grinned to myself, now that he could not see me, and I tried to use this time to think about what to do next. After a few minutes, I broke the silence, and quietly asked, “How do you feel now?” 

“Well, Ma’am, I am afraid to tell you what I think right now.”  The anger, pain and confusion he was feeling came through in the tone of his voice, if not in his words.  I looked over to his sister, and she was squirming at his discomfort.  This was just delightfully fun!

 “Come back here, and let’s have you try on another outfit.  But remember, you have 25 seconds or less to get undressed.”  I lifted him back onto the couch, and said, “Go!” This time, with lightening speed, he discarded his clothing, tossing each article in whichever direction was easiest and fastest.  He was trying so hard to please!  “Good!  You did that much faster this time!  Now get dressed again.”  He then chose the dress with the zipper to put on, and I enjoyed watching him work with the zipper clumsily.  When he finished slipping into the shoes, he looked up at me, hoping that this would end soon.   

“You look lovely!” I complimented, as I got up to pick up Jen.  “You may take a break while I play with Jen now.  You don’t mind that, do you?” 

 

I could tell he wanted to protest, but he knew that if he did, it would just go harder on his sister, so he remained silent.  Smiling, I turned my attention to Jen.  “Now, young lady, it is your turn to amuse me.”  I had a few glass marbles that I rolled to the other side of the family room floor.  “I want you to go over to each marble and fetch it for me.  But you must do so while on your hands and knees, and you must use your nose to roll each one over to my feet,” I instructed.  I am not sure if she was glad to be freed from watching her brother’s humiliating fashion show now that she heard what she was asked to do.  Looking first at Tim’s face, and then at mine, she trod over to where the first marble had stopped rolling. 

 As she knelt down, I could see the anger in her face, but she smartly kept quiet this time rather than fighting me.  Her movements were awkward and slow, and the more I laughed and teased her, the slower she went.   Once the first marble was positioned at my feet, I grinned and remarked, “Why thank you.  Now, fetch another one...the same way.”  I could tell by the expression on her face that she really hated this, but when she saw Tim’s expression, pleading for her to just obey, she crawled across the room again to locate the next marble.   She crawled back and knelt before me.  “How did you like doing that, little girl?”   

She remained silent. 

 

“Well?” I asked, louder this time.

 

“I hated it, ma’am. Is that what you want to hear?”  She lowered her head, too afraid to look me in the face.

 

“I know that you don’t know what to expect next, but I expect you to answer me without asking me more questions.  I like that you are being honest with me, though.  I know you are nervous about what is going to happen, and you don’t want to be traumatized further.  Poor thing.  But I think you are still a little too prideful.” 

 

Reaching down, I saw her flinch, thinking I was going to do something to her.  Instead, I removed my sneaker and my sock.  “Now then, I want you to lick my smelly toes.  Be quick about it, and be sure to get each one.”    She started to get to her feet, and I barked, “I didn’t say you could stand up.  Crawl!  Crawl to me and start worshipping my feet with that tiny little tongue of yours, until I tell you to stop.” 

 

She scrunched her nose at the smell of my feet.  Her discomfort caused me to smile broadly.  Slowly, she crawled toward my big toe, trying to prolong the inevitable.  Her tiny pink tongue appeared at last, and she started licking my toe.  I tried to hold back from laughing because her tiny touches were tickling me.  I leaned back and enjoyed her tongue bath. 

 

When she finished with the one foot, I slipped off the other shoe and sock, and she once again was repelled by the pungent aroma.  “Lick away!” I teased.  Her eyes were watering, and I wasn’t sure if it was from the smell or from the shame of being subjected to serving as my foot slave.  She dutifully licked, faster now, probably to get it over with quickly. 

 

“To thank me for teaching you to fetch, you may now kiss my feet.”  She stopped with the tongue bath, looked up at me, and kissed first one, then the other foot.  Then I picked her up and placed her snuggling inside one of my stinky socks.

 

“Here, you can use my sock as a sleeping bag tonight.” 

 

“Eww,” she let escape from her throat.  She tried to hold her nose, not even trying to be inconspicuous about it. 

 “Now, now! That isn’t a way to say thank you for a gift.  Here, let me give you another one, and let’s see if you can show your appreciation a better way.”  I took my other sock and pulled it over her head, engulfing her entire body with my pungent socks. 

Then I picked the siblings up and set them back in the dollhouse.  I think I was getting much better at humiliating my captives.  Practice makes perfect, after all!