- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After her punishment, we negotiated her release from bondage in exchange for an erotic bath.

Chapter 6 Bath Time

 

Jen’s body was still encased in the Vet Wrap, and her breasts were still a light pink from the punishment she had just endured.  Gently, I picked her up and placed her on the couch of the dollhouse’s living room. Sobbing still from her recent ordeal, she pleaded, “Please let me go.  I don’t want James to see me like this.”

 

“Jen, I told you that James’ name is now Tim.  Please call him by the name I gave him, or you will be punished again.  I don’t think you liked that at all, so you better start cooperating.”

 

“If you let me go, I will try to do better.  I was just scared, and I didn’t know what you expected of me.  I’m sorry.  Can you please let me go now?”  Jen’s pleas started to touch me. 

 

I peered in to see how Tim was doing, and if his bandage needed changing or not.  Thankfully, the bleeding had stopped, and he was resting peacefully.  I could leave him alone for a while in order to give his sister some more quality time. 

 

“Well young lady, if I let you out of your bondage, what will you do for me?” I asked.

 

“Uh, I… I don’t know.  I am still scared of you!  What do you want of me?” she stammered.

 

I picked her up by her feet and hung her upside down as I replied, “How about we go upstairs and you can help bathe me.  I feel like a nice hot bath.”  I slipped her into my pocket again and headed up the stairs.  I could feel her squirming inside the pocket, and I couldn’t help smiling.  My new playmate was going to be fun!

 

Leaning over the tub, I turned on the water, and once it got warm, I put in the stopper and some bubble bath.  Then I removed Jen from my pocket and started to tug on the Vet Wrap so that it released at the end.  Then I unwrapped her, enjoying the sight of the wrinkled skin under the wrap.  Slowly, she stretched, and her hands reached up to rub her breasts, still very tender from the whipping they had received.  Then she looked down at her pubic area, and blushed when she realized that all her hair was gone, and she looked like a little girl.  I allowed her this time to adjust to her situation and her new look while I started undressing. 

 

Picking her up, I tested the water with my toes, and then stepped into the tub.  As I sat down, I let out a relaxed sigh.  Trembling against the palm of my hand, she tried to calm down, but she was quite frightened.  Slowly, I lowered her to the water, and she started to relax a little. 

 

“Oh!  It is too deep!  I don’t want to drown,” she cried.  “I don’t know how to swim!”  Then she realized that she floated quite easily so she calmed down a bit.  “That does feel good.”

“Now, I want you to scrub me with some of this liquid soap.  Hold out your hands, and I will pour some for you.”

 

“But you are too big!  And I am too small.” She hung her head in shame.

 

“Do the best you can.  Here,” I said as I squirted some soap into her palms.  Then I lifted her onto my belly as I laid back and rested my head. 

 

She applied the soap to my belly and started rubbing it in a circle with each hand, kind of like “wax on, wax off” in “Karate Kid”.  The tiny hands felt soothing.  She climbed a bit higher and applied some of the soap to my left breast and then to my right.  My nipples stood erect rather quickly, which amused me because I had never been touched like this by a woman before, and I kind of enjoyed it.  She knew what she was doing and just how to stimulate the areolas to arouse me.  Then she rolled over, coating herself in the soap, and then slid down in between my breasts, down my belly, and landed between my legs, just like she was on a water slide at a water park. 

 

“Weeeee!” she cried, smiling for the first time since I picked her up by the pool. 

 

“While you are there,” I started to say, “…you can rub…”--but before I finished my sentence, she must have read my mind, because she started to rub against my clit, using her whole body, not just her hands.  She put her hands on each thigh and lifted up and down against my clit.  She twisted left and right for variety, and it wasn’t long before I was moaning with sexual release.

 

“Wow, that was very nice, Jen,” I said as I panted from the exertion of a climax.  “You can take a break now and enjoy your bath.  We’ll go see about Tim when we are done.”