- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
As Tim recuperates from the hawk incident, I question his sister, Jen.
 

Comforting Tim as best I could in one hand, I reached down and wrapped my fingers once again around the tiny frame of what I believed was either Tim’s girlfriend or sister.  Why else would she have risked discovery, and her very life, to try to save him?

 

I carried them both into the family room and placed him in the dollhouse’s bed.  I placed the tiny blanket over him and patted him gently.   

 

“Tim, try to get some rest.  You have lost a lot of blood, and I don’t want to lose you again.”  Without saying anything, he rolled over on his side, putting his back to me defiantly.  I grinned, thinking that this display of emotion was a good sign.

 

She had long brown hair that framed her oval face, and thick eyelashes surrounded her dark eyes.  Tears filled the corners of each one, but the droplets had not yet started rolling down her round pink cheeks.  Just like Tim had been when I discovered him on my doorstep, she was completely naked.  I could easily see her round breasts, albeit tiny, and a small patch of hair between her legs.  She was definitely NOT a child, despite her shorter height. 

 

“Well, I will ask you again now.  What is your story?” 

 

“Let me down!” she demanded.  Her tiny hands were pushing against my fingers, and her legs were kicking as best they could, given her predicament.  “Now!”

 

 I flipped my wrist so she was now upside down, and then I grasped her by one leg.  Only then did I release my grip so she dangled loosely.  Her long hair fell across her face, and her arms waved wildly.  “Hey! Let me go!”

 

“First, tell me something about yourself.”

 

“What?” she cried out, desperately trying to free herself from her upside-down situation.

 

“You heard me, young lady.  Tell me about yourself.”

 

“I can’t remember anything!  Oh, wait, I remember that he is my brother.  His name is James, not Tim.  My name is Jen. Now please, let me go!”

 

Slowly I lowered her to the couch and released her foot.  Rubbing her ankle, she glared up at me as I sat down beside her.  “Now, that wasn’t so hard, was it?”

 

“Is James going to be okay?” she asked, with a little less anger in her voice.

 

“His name is Tim now, not James,” I corrected.  “And I am the one asking the questions.  You will answer them, now won’t you?”

 

She wrapped her small hands into fists, but I could easily see that she was struggling very hard to control her anger.  She was a quick learner!  

 

“Won’t you?” I repeated.

 

“I don’t see why I should,” she barked, gathering up as much courage as she could.  Her bravery impressed me.

 

Picking her up again by the other foot, I dangled her upside down once again, and waved her small frame back and forth in front of my face so I could get a better look at her.  “There are tons of reasons why you should not provoke me, little girl.  Should I demonstrate one of them now?”

 

I felt her start to tremble ever-so-slightly between my fingertips.  I think she had begun to realize that the battle was over before it had begun.  Now all I had to do was figure out what her first punishment would be.