- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Today is the day. After being kept as the tiny toy of this strange man that you don't know for weeks since he shrank you during a late night walk in the park, being used to entertain and worship him, it's your last day alive. It starts off as any other day; he gets home, drops you on the bed at his feet, and you already know to start rubbing & licking them without being told. He just smirks as you worship him, enjoying your pathetic attempts to lick up all his foot sweat. But this time, you're interrupted by someone else entering his bedroom; tonight he's brought a hookup home. 


She giggles as she sees your tiny body at his feet, causing you to look back at her in shock. She lays on her stomach on the bed, and tells him that looks fun, and she wants you to worship her feet too. He just smiles, and grabs you between his fingers, and drops you on top of her bare sole. You immediately get to work, crawling across her sole, licking and kissing away, all while she just giggles. You sense him moving, & at first, you don't think much of it. But as you take a look back from your position about halfway up her sole, you can't help but scream, as you see his face, his mouth right near her toes, and his gargantuan tongue extends, and begins licking up her sole towards you, as he decided that he wanted to worship her feet himself. You dive to the side, still on her sole, just avoiding his slimy tongue as it glides past you, brushing your leg as it goes all the way up to her heel. You aren't lucky for long though, as he goes back and makes another pass, and this time, the glistening wet muscle rolls completely over top of you, and you stick to it, getting dragged into his mouth, it snapping shut afterwards, trapping you in pitch black darkness.


He starts toying with your tiny body a little bit, and in the total dark, you don't see that he's positioned himself over top of his lady friend. You realize it when his mouth opens, and you're staring at her face right in front of you. You can't help but scream as her lips part, and he begins kissing her, his tongue invading her mouth while you're still on it. The heat is unbearable as you're crushed between the two tongues, and as you're passed back and forth between their mouths as they passionately make out, you're getting completely disoriented. You're drenched in their saliva, and just when you think you are going to pass out, the kiss ends, and the two pull apart. You have no idea whose mouth you're in at this point, and as you try to mentally prepare yourself to get swallowed, the mouth you're in opens, and you realize that you're in her mouth, as you can see his grinning face looking in at you. 


You don't see his face for very long however. He moves, and the view of his face is replaced by a far more terrifying sight; his massive, impressive cock, heading right for you. It plows right into her mouth, knocking you over, and now you're getting battered around her mouth again as she begins sucking him off, her moans echoing around her mouth as his cock head and shaft smack into and slide over your body. All you can do is attempt to weather the storm and try to avoid being knocked into her throat. The heat and smell of her mouth and his member completely overwhelm your senses, your smell and taste is almost entirely that of his cock, with a bit of a fruity aroma around from whatever she had eaten before their rendezvous. After it feels like your body is broken, and you have no energy left to fight anymore, his cock withdraws from her mouth, leaving you panting and breathing heavily on her tongue as she opens her mouth wide, and extends her tongue. You look up and he is standing over her, his cock just above you, as he points and aims the head right at her tongue, and right at you. You stare up fearfully at his cock slit, and it's almost as if things are happening in slow motion as the cumshot erupts from his cock, and lands on her tongue right beside you. But the aim of his second burst is much better, and the shot of his cum hits you directly, the white,  thick, viscous semen Making it almost impossible for you to move your limbs. Several more strings of cum land on her tongue, and you cough, struggling to keep your head above it so that you don't drown. Once he's finished, she takes a long lick of his cock, collecting the remaining drops of his cum, and closes her mouth, once more trapping you in darkness. She begins to swish his cum around her mouth, getting you even more coated in it, and slowly, she lets the puddle of cum slide towards the back of mouth towards her waiting throat. You brace yourself for the end, but you hear his commanding voice say one word:


"WAIT"


Her mouth opens, and his fingers reach inside, plucking you out from the pool of cum, and then she swallows his load as you watch. He looks you over, and smiles at her.


"I've had this pathetic runt for a month now. The only throat he's going down tonight is mine. Plus we're not done yet anyway. I still need to return the favor for that blow job"


With that, she smiles even wider, as he guides the fingers holding you down to her crotch. You come face to face with her colossal vagina, and he snakes his fingers that are holding you inside, shoving you pretty deep inside of her. It's a heat and experience that's different from what you've experienced so far, the smell and taste inside of her is quite different, and it's very tight, the folds squeezing your tiny body constantly. After a few moments, you feel the vaginal walls moving around, and you feel a wet object push against your feet. You look down and let out a muffled scream, as you realize it's the tip of his tongue as he's begun to eat her out. You scramble madly, trying to crawl in deeper to escape it. This sends her over the edge, as the dual feeling of him eating her out and you squirming inside is unlike anything she's ever felt before. This goes on for some time, you occasionally feel his tongue swipe across you as he looks for you, trying to pull you out. Eventually, it gets to the point where she's on the brink of orgasm, and you can sense it coming. You start to panic, desperately wanting to avoid what's coming, but it's useless. She reaches orgasm, and you're squeezed and washed down towards the entrance to her pussy, and you get washed right onto his tongue. As soon as he feels your tiny body on it, he withdraws, standing up, your battered, soaking body unable to even move as you lay on his tongue. He doesn't even acknowledge you as he tilts his head back and gulps. Your tiny body is pulled into the tight, suffocating esophagus, and you get worked down his throat, towards your doom. After what feels like forever, you finally finish moving through, and get unceremoniously dropped into his rancid smelling stomach with a splash, the acids immediately beginning to burn your body as you scream in pain. The Chamber you're in shakes as he pats his tummy, laughing at how your pathetic existence was just wiped out for the sole purpose of giving him a little bit more pleasure.


Chapter End Notes:

Thank you if you took the time to read. I know it's not the best, but it's my first story, and it just started as a Twitter thread that grew bigger than I expected