- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an erotic story that was written for mature adults with a sexual preference for vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological cruelty that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Moreover, this story is entirely fictional and all characters are at least 18 years old.

The sudden trill of a whistle carried over the pool causing all the guys to eventually stop roughhousing as their tipsy brains processed this new information. Once it had been processed they  began whistling back with their fingers, laughing, and one even yelled out “blow me”. 


The lifeguard descended the stand and stood at the edge of the pool. In one hand she held a lifeguard tube while her free hand pointed at the offender then thumbed over her shoulder indicating for him to get out. Sam couldn’t read her expression under the sunglasses and her mouth indicated nothing other than a slight dryness as she licked them. 

As Sam emerged from the pool he nearly collapsed as he put weight on his ankle. Crap! Was it broken? When did that happen? Suddenly Sam’s arm was around the lifeguard's shoulder as she helped him hobble over to the office.

“Are you feeling ok?” She asked while feeling his extended leg.

“Yea? It looks discolored but it doesn't hurt.” 

“So if I squeeze your muscles like this you’re fine?” 

“Of course! Is this why you blew me?”

An eyebrow raised above the sunglasses “Why I blew you?”

“With your whistle but if you want to do that-'' The lifeguard laughed. "Maybe not that but I'm pretty good at mouth to mouth- Now I still have to write a report and will need your information," She leaned over a counter, pushed aside an old school PA system, and began writing. Her rear end was on full display. Sam couldn’t help but envy the way the suit wedgied its way into her rear. She caught him staring, smirked, and shifted her weight to one hip.

Sam waited until she began writing again then went for a slap that never came. Suddenly everything went dark. 


“All right now I just need your name and numb-” Laura stopped as she saw nothing but a pair of swim trunks where the cute frat boy had been sitting. 

She looked around confused. The office was too small to hide in…


Sam was surrounded by nylon material. outside of his prison a door opened and he could hear the deep rumble of Randy loudly talking at the lifeguard. After a bit of crawling around Sam finally found the crotch opening to his trunks and lifted. Randy was talking at the lifeguard, his eyes angled towards her chest. The lifeguard looked annoyed but not necessarily at Randy. 

Sam started waving his arms at both of them. 

Both golf the lifeguards eyebrows rose when she directed her attention towards him and she shuffled around Randy until her rear was Sam’s entire view

“Randy-" Sam’s waving stopped as his world was eclipsed by her rear- her descending rear! Sam tried to block his face as tons of flesh crushed him into the seat with a slight jiggle. Sam’s world was muffled. sharp pain erupted in his leg. He couldn't move, he could barely breathe, and the temperature was rising. Did she not see him? No, she looked directly at Sam! He tried to struggle, to fight, but suddenly the rear was lifted up and bounced back down, putting an end to Sam’s struggles as blinding pain raced through his leg. He tried to scream but his mouth was filled with her flesh.  A door closing indicated Randy had left. 

The giant cheeks rose. Sam heaved as he watched the taunt swimsuit get pulled deep into the rear that had crushed him.

 "Oh my god are you ok?" she said, indicating towards his broken leg. "Shit you're not ok. Shit. Shit. I panicked" She lowered her face to get as close an inspection as she could. Sam could see his reflection in her glasses. He was small enough to crawl through the crotch of his trunks. He wanted to yell- to cry- to scream-

A million horrible thoughts raced through Sam's mind while the lifeguard stared pensively at him.

"Did you drive here or did you catch a ride?" 

"What I- my leg-" he started, caught off guard by the question. 

"Did you drive here or did you catch a ride?" She replied coldly. 

"I drove."

She grabbed Sam a bit too hard and marched over to the connecting mens room. The locker room was empty.

"Which locker is yours?"

"What- Listen tell my friends- ack"

"Don't make me ask again or I'll squeeze your leg tighter. I need your car keys.”

Sam hesitated. His keys? Why? Was she genuinely taking him to the hospital or was she covering her ass?

“That locker with the hoodie. The keys are in the front pocket.” Sam watched the Lifeguard rifle through his stuff then down to the discarded clothes at the bottom of the locker. Sam made his decision and bit into the lifeguard's finger. The next moment he was free falling.


Laura sucked her thumb. The fucker made her bleed he- “Oh Sorry is the bathroom being cleaned?” Another one of the shrinks friends had walked in.

“Yes the bathroom is closed!” Laura growled looking around the ground for the shrink. Fuck. “There’s a porta potty in the lot. Here let me show you!” Laura practically shoved the frat boy through the doorless entryway then set up the closed for cleaning sign.


“Where the fuck are you” Sam could hear the lifeguard hiss. He moved further behind the bench leg as she stomped by. Every step she took was like an earthquake. He glanced at the entrance and to his dismay he saw she had laid her rescue tube across the opening. Looking back he could see the life guards rear end. She was on her hands and knees examining a shower drain.

He could have been a stain on the bottom of those cheeks! What was she thinking?

“Come out little one. You need to have your leg looked at. It’s only going to get worse if you don’t come out,” The life guard said menacingly, her rear end raising as she lowered her head to get a better view of the drain's interior. 

The only other exit was an opening into the office. The screen was ripped, however, the window was high up just above the lockers. How could he get up there?

“Come on out. We’ll both be in trouble if you don’t come out!” The lifeguard huffed while turning her attention to the lockers. 

There was an open locker with a towel hanging from the top. Sam couldn’t run but he could climb. 


Laura checked each bench leg and when she approached the one Sam had been hiding behind she found nothing except disturbed dust. Her sunglasses followed the disturbed dust.

Across the room she could see a towel hanging from a locker and on that towel was the shrink! Now I've got you. Laura rushed over just as he was reaching the top, barely missing him with her grasp. Instead she grabbed the towel and tugged. She tugged it down hard. 

The shrink didn't come tumbling down.

The tiny had made it off and was not only on top of the lockers but climbing through the window. Shit! Laura leapt, pulling herself up with one arm while the other tried to grab the shrink but instead slammed against the screen. Shit! She lost her grip on the locker and her rear end hit the ground hard. I could murder that little shit! She thought rubbing her ass as she ran through the entryway. She ground her teeth as the PA system went live. 


"HELP. THIS IS SAM!  I’VE BEEN KIDNAPED BY THE LIFEGUARD. HELP. SOMEONE-” Is what would have been transmitted to everyone through the PA system. What the guests heard was static with the quiet undertone of someone maybe talking gibberish.


"that little piece of-"

A whistle blew


The door flew open and the lifeguard stormed in. The shrink was standing on the PA's green button and was screaming into the mic. “You. Little. Shit. It’s a good thing no one can understand those announcements!” She lunged and all Sam could do was hold his broken leg. 

In her excessively tight grasp Sam was brought up to her face as she stared daggers into him. And Sam… Sam felt hopeful because reflected in her glasses was another lifeguard approaching the front door. He was saved! He was- 

Time slowed down as he was propelled towards the lifeguard's open mouth. He took in everything, the bubbling spittle on her tongue, his terrified reflection in her sunglasses, her uvula pointing down her throat! Sam was shoved into her mouth and swallowed whole with a chug of water.


GULP


But Sam didn’t go down. He was in her throat, elbows spread. The hot slimy flesh constricted him from all sides. She began to choke, hand grasping her throat, desperately pressing down with her fingers to dislodge the obstruction.The extra pressure caused Sam to scream out into the dark hellish abyss.

The sound of a door handle being shook could be heard.

 Laura brought her thermos to her lips and gulped down another swing of water then another. 

The cold tsunami and undulations of the slick flesh was too much  

“NOOOOO!” Sam lost his grip and was squeezed down the constructive tube. He could feel the lifeguard's fingers trace him down to her waiting stomach. 

“Are you ok Laura?” Sam heard another lifeguard ask from Inside her stomach.  

She was breathing heavily. “Yeah, just choking on my water. No need for the heimlich or anything.”

"Help! Help me! HELP!" No one could hear Sam in his dark prison.

“What was the announcement about?”

“Oh, the guys' bathroom is closed. I just cleaned up the mess- some of it still needs to be flushed,” She growled while laying a hand on her belly. “Go back to the stand, I'll be there to replace you in a few.”

“As for you,” she said, shaking her stomach violently, causing Sam to be thrown up and down, “Enjoy being digested”.


—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Back on the stand Laura smiled triumphantly and rubbed her belly. The shrink was still fighting. “Can you hear that beeping from in there? That’s your car being towed away with allll your stuff. Looks like you blew off all your friends. At least it will to them." The shrink fought back clearly not liking this. Laura just laughed and made herself more comfortable on the stand. Her hips grinding back and forth. 

“Funny story I've actually wanted you inside me all summer, just not in this way. If your friend hadn't been there maybe things could have worked out differently. But I'm happy how things worked out. It's weird but I'm actually kinda into this”

Laura rubbed her belly lovingly. “And anyway, you deserve it for making me ice my butt, that fall really hurt. But don't you worry,” she whispered, “you can kiss it better on the way out."

She could actually feel the shrink screaming. 

"And after your out little guy I have a special surprise in mind, but until then keep kicking it feels soooo good"

Laura laid her lifeguard tube over her crotch and lowered her hand underneath. She found pleasuring herself was all the more exciting up on the stand where at any moment she could get caught.

One of the shrink's friends, Randy, looked up at her. He was stared down by her icy glare until he looked away. Not once did Laura consider stopping. She had swallowed a living vibrator and had a dozen shirtless frat boys playing water polo in front of her. Her fingers picked up the tempo. One of the shrink's friends scored and they all roared and cheered as she got herself off.


All in all, today was a good day. Below the stand Steve walked up and indicated it was time to switch. Laura swung her hips around and descended. Each step accentuated her ass. The left cheek higher, then the right, then the left. 

She eyed Steve's backside as he ascended then fetched the skim net and a water bottle.

As she drank, Laura almost choked with laughter when Sam began thrashing again. "Oh the irony. Are you drowning?" She shook her belly up and down, "Do you need a lifeguard to save you? Hahaha. Oh, did you not like that?" Laura said, poking a finger into her gut and bit her lower lip. "Well that's too bad because you're making me wet right now." She raised the bottle back to her lips with a smirk "and you know what they say- the wetter the better", and took another swing.


After a quick dip to wash off, and cool off, Laura began skimming the pool. She was getting quite aroused again by all of the shrinks squirming and discreetly rubbed the end of the skimmer against her crotch. 


She caught the eye of the rest of the shrink's friends and gave them a little show as she walked by. Relishing the fact that they ogled her ass not knowing their friend would soon be a part of it. 

As if called they approached and eventually one of them asked if she blew Sam while another blurted out they couldn't find him.

“HaHa. No I don’t know about blowing him, but there’s a chance he’ll be getting some ass.” The shrink Sam pounded harder as his friends went wild.

Laura strutted back to the restrooms. 


“Please, I'll do anything. Just get me out of here”. Sam was in a hot, awful smelling prison, constantly squeezed by the stomach walls, and drowning in the ever rising chyme. He called out for help but despite hearing his friends they could not hear him. They had to hear him! If they didn't hear him he'd be digested! Digested alive! He was in a stomach being digested alive and-

“-but there’s a chance he’ll be getting some ass.”

He raged at her last comment and felt a sudden jolt which was probably her slapping her own ass. His mind drifted to thoughts of her ass as she lifted it off of him in the office, how it jiggled, and how the lower half of each cheek came together consuming the suit. Those cheeks were walking. He could feel each step, each gyration of her peachy hips, his ultimate destination. He began to accept the reality that he was going to become nothing more than fat on her- NO! His body was no longer resisting so he tried to escape into his mind. He thought of one day graduating, settling down and having a promising future. His future! Was it all really going straight to her ass? 


Laura's ass slammed onto the bench Mark had hidden behind. “Aww did you give up? Did you accept your fate? God that turns me on.” She pulled aside her suit and inserted two fingers. Sam listened in resigned silence as she beat off to his death. He wanted to die. He didn't want to hear her anymore let alone hear her moan. Yet he lived. The stomach walls beat more frequently, sometimes drowning out her moan with the sound of sludgy squelches. Sam sobbed. He had lost all hope- “Ugggh” and accepted that this was his fate- “UGGGHHH.” 


Laura could feel the orgasm coming. She pulled out Sam’s discarded shorts and rammed them into her throbbing pussy as the wave came. 


As Sam drifted off, blanketed on either side by her stomach walls, the last thing he would ever hear would be her climaxing. 


—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Two days later. Laura had headphones in and swayed her hips as she mopped the guys room floor. She had a new pair of shorts that read “On" on the left cheek and “Booty" on the right cheek.

Laura looked at the empty locker that Sam had used. She hadn’t been here since he almost escaped. She smirked… almost escaped… then strutted over to the mirrors.

She propped her hip up on the sink, stuck out her tongue, and took a selfie. #swimatyourownrisk

The shrink was probably long gone and part of her- she felt a pressure in her abdomen and smiled. 

“Is that you sam?” Laura said to her butt. 

She sauntered over to the stall and dropped her rear onto the cold porcelain. She bit her lip as she pushed "mmmm, make sure you hit the water feet first," she teased with a little wiggle. "Ahhh," Sam was released from the lifeguard's booty with a loud plop. She raised her cheeks off the seat and looked down at the piece of shit that had caused her so much trouble the other day. "Too bad you didn't get to say farewell to your friends, but don't you worry, your friends will get to see you again. They'll see you every time they stare at my ass!" She said while making her rear jiggle. "That's right you'll be joining me on the stand every day! How does it feel being reduced to nothing but my ass fat?” In response a bubble rolled out of the eye hole of the half buried skull, almost as if it were crying.

She frowned knowing what she was about to do next.

“Good thing I already have gloves.”



Aftermath

Laura climbed up onto the stand, her hips accentuated each step. She swung around and tried to make herself comfortable but she had ground her ass onto something hard. 

“Oops, I sat on my whistle. But you didn’t mind seeing my ass again did you, Sam?” 

Contained on the side of the whistle was a colorful resin filled with tiny bones and a skull. Laura blew Sam the whistle.