- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an erotic story that was written for mature adults with a sexual preference for vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological cruelty that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Moreover, this story is entirely fictional and all characters are at least 18 years old.

Ben was going to take on the world with this woman.

Liv emerged from the locker room in a fitting red drag suit. Above her head the pool clock ticked away the few minutes they had before practice started, ticked away the few minutes to tell her… tell her… she was getting taller? 

Ben was suddenly staring straight up at her tan-lined crotch from only a few inches off the tiled floor! He had shrunk!

Ben turned around. His blue speedo had not shrunk with him! Before he could cover himself he was grabbed around the middle and lifted. Liv’s fingers explored and turned him about like a pair of hair tangled goggles.

“Ben, are you ok? Is this real?” Liv asked.

“Yes this is real! What happened? I was just- and then- !”

"Calm down Ben. What do you want me to do?" 

"I don't know- take me to a hospital or a police station- I need help- I need-"

Ben forced himself to breathe normally, it took him a minute to stop hyperventilating, but something else was off, he squinted at Liv. She had been watching him wordlessly the entire time, but the way Liv was looking at him felt… predatory. An unconcerned smile crept over her face.  

"Liv what is it?" Ben asked, clearly uncomfortable.

"I just thought of something funny, don't worry about it."

"What was it?"

"Well… I was just thinking instead of a hospital or a police station…" she brought her hand up to her mouth and whispered "I could take you back to my place," her breath felt like a furnace.

"Liv stop, just hand me off to your coach when he gets here."

"Aww. Do you not trust me?"

"I trust you Liv you just-"

"prove it then."

"What?"

 "Prove you trust me. Walk into my mouth," Liv opened her mouth. her tongue laid out a red carpet from her palm.

"Liv, I'm not playing this game. You're being ridiculous. Just get me to a hospital-"

The sound of a door handle rattling echoed off the chlorinated walls. Her coach was entering from the backdoor. He would know what to do- or at least would be more reasonable than Liv.

Liv glared at the door. Weighed her options, while shifting her weight to one leg, then stared at Ben with a devilish twinkle in her eye. Ben felt time slow down as he was propelled towards Liv's open mouth. That moment of clarity before a disaster overtook Ben. He took in every detail of her maw, from the tiny bumps and rough texture of her extended tongue, to the light shining off her glistening upper teeth cutely poking just past the lip, even the way her petite nostrils flared in excitement. Then he was hit by the  stench of morning breath, 96+ degree heat, and mouth slime all in a sudden rush back into the present. The slimy organ beneath him pulled him between her jaws! Her teeth closed shut with a satisfied "mmmmm,'' He was in Liv’s mouth! He- was slammed into the hard upper palate, organic squelching filled his eardrums. The tongue rubbed over Ben to the left and right exploring his pinned body. The tip felt around his face forcing the hot slime into his mouth, ears, and nose. He could hear nothing except the overwhelmingly loud sucking of her spittle but behind that, pressed tight into the roof of her mouth, Ben could physically feel her walking. Vibrations from her steps worked their way up to him. 

Where was she going? She was taking him away from her coach!

Ben tried to breath but only inhaled her spit. His struggling became frantic as hot bacteria breath and fouled spittle pooled around him until-


GULP


A sudden intense pressure  brought his taste into her system but left his body pinned by her tongue. "Why is she doing this? She wouldn't-"

Light flooded past the strands of spit and perfect molars. Through her mouth Ben could make out a mirror with a gleeful open mouthed liv. Ben laid on her extended tongue breathing heavily and soaked in her fluids. Liv turned her lower body to show the reflection of her generous swimsuit covered rear end. Her toned glutes squeezed over the lower end of the suit. She pointed twice to his final destination and gave her ass a slap before she slowly closed her mouth with a giggle. 


“Noooo-” Hot, wet, Darkness… 


then-

Ben was pulled from her mouth and laid on her palm hyperventilating. 

“I’m just messing with you silly,” Liv’s hot breath exhaled over him, “I’m not going to eat you- not yeeet,” she teased. ”I want to-” Liv looked back annoyed.

The distant chatter of other swimmers approaching could be heard. In response Liv opened her locker and threw Ben on top of her sweaty shorts. Ben took a second to take in the situation. He was panicking but adapting quickly. Before she could shut him in, he was off running. He could see her surprised expression, then alarm as she briefly took her eyes off him to scan the room for the approaching team, and then the anger!

She lost sight of me! Ben realized.

“Ben, this isn’t funny, come out now!”

Ben was safe in a new hiding spot.

Light filtered in through the locker hatching and the noise of a dozen other university girls filled the locker room. A dozen strangers... from an opposing team. He stayed quiet and safe… for now. Liv hadn't seen him double back into a random locker… right? Ben reached up for a peak through the hatching-


BANG!


 A large shadow eclipsed the upper half of the locker, slamming it shut! It was Liv’s butt! She was leaning on the locker, shifting her weight from one leg to the other, rubbing her butt back and forth across the hatching as the other swimmers got ready. His gaze followed the red V the swimsuit formed across her curvy cheeks like an arrow indicating where her endpoint was. Where she might even be considering sending him- no… no she was joking… was she? 

He looked back up at her scrunched suit. The pressure from her cheeks formed folds radiating out from her crack at every degree. Ben imagined a clock hand ticking across each fold in her suit like a stopwatch. Ticking each fold one by one.  One by one the swimmers left while being scrutinized by Liv. Last was Liv herself. Silence settled in the locker room for only a moment.

 “I’ll catch up I need to grab something,”

Heavy footfalls indicated Liv was coming back. Slap. Slap. Ben breathed heavily in his metal cage. Slap. Slap. There was nothing to hide behind. 

“Listen up Ben” She hissed. “I’m not getting in trouble for this. I'm not jeopardizing my scholarship-” a locker next to Ben was opened then slammed shut. “or everything I‘ve been working towards! If you come out now I’ll take good care of you…” Another locker was opened and slammed shut. “But if I have to hunt you down then I swear I’ll eat you for real.” The locker Ben hid in was opened and from a sprinter's stance Ben shot out between her towering shaved legs and may have escaped again if Liv hadn’t prepared for this.  

The light dimmed all around Ben as a towel fell like a fish net around him, tripping him up, and leaving him sprawled on the locker room floor. 

Liv scooped him up and pressed him into her suit right below her left breast. “Hear that? That’s the pool you’ll be practicing in today” Ben's face was pressed into the warm nylon and he could hear it! The sound of gurgles was just barely audible!

She had to be Joking. She had to be-

She brought Ben up to her face, the edges of her wide opened mouth turned into a triumphant grin and a waft of lusty heat overtook him as she gave a dramatic “AAAAAH!” Ben's legs were clamped between her lips  leaving half his body dangling. Up close he could make out the individual creases in her lips as she sucked him in like a noodle. 

“NOOoooo,” His head vanished with a faint pop.

He was again bullied and beaten by her tongue. His ears were filled with her spittle and hot organic squelches. The tip of her tongue focused on his crotch at first but soon was far past Ben's head. He was at the back of her throat  pressed between her palette and tongue.

Certain death was just a swallow away-

A single gulp and it would all be over.

The tongue pressed him until he thought he would pop from the pressure then- 

She removed him again. 

A strand of spittle between his body and her tongue fell to the shower room floor. He had been so scared he hadn't even noticed her walking. Liv was sitting against the wall with her legs spread. 

“Before I swallow you Ben I just want to finally do something I’ve wanted to do all year.”

Ben could see Liv had pulled aside her suit  exposing her lust. Her free hand was already warming it up for his arrival. 

Ben tried to respond but was breathing too heavily to say anything more than a weak “no!” before he was thrust forward and rubbed into the engorged flesh. His body left smears around the outer flesh as his face was swirled around her aroused lips. They felt like heated waterbeds that were leaking. 

“Make sure to kick extra hard in there!” Suddenly she rotated him around and shoved his legs into her vaginal canal. Ben yelled and tried to pull himself out but she pushed down until his chest was inside her burning tunnel, then his shoulders! Only his head remained sticking out. Liv bent over and Ben could see in her eyes that she had no intention of saving him, no pity, just pure lust. Two of her fingers hovered over his head

“Please, please don't!”

She leaned her head back and closed her eyes. The fingers began to apply pressure. "Hold your breath Ben!" 

As Liv shoved Ben’s head into her vagina the alarm for the divers sounded followed by a splash. 

Her moist fingers were removed then forced back in again as the alarm sounded. Again, divers hit the water with a splash. Again and again.  Beep. Splash. Out. “Mmmm!” Pushing Ben deeper. Beep. Splash. Out. Feeling him squirm. Over and over. Beep. Splash. 

Liv was at her breaking point. She fished out Ben and shoved him into her mouth,  swallowed the fucker down hard, and climaxed. 

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Liv strutted up the pool entrance ramp. Each step sent ripples down her backside. Every thud jostled the still living Ben and she loved the tickling feeling. She rubbed her belly as she entered the pool deck. Practice was in session. She was quick to pull on a cap, hop in a lane, and push off the wall in one fluent movement. Each backstroke required her to rotate her body 180 degrees between the wall with the bleachers and the wall with the back exits. Bleacher side, Back side, Bleacher side. She giggled at the thought of what Ben was going through with every twist of her body. Liv reached the wall and flipped. Her rear end briefly broke the surface before she launched off and gave several powerful dolphin kicks. Each kick required her to roll her entire chest again and again, probably crushing Ben into a pulp. She broke the surface for another lap. 


Once the set was done the swimmers gathered behind the blocks. Liv grinned as Ben continued his special workout in her secret pool. She stepped up onto the block and gripped the edge.

“Has anyone seen Ben? He's going to miss today's workout.” Xavier asked from behind the bent-over Liv. 

“Oh I'm sure he's getting his workout in,” Liv replied with a cheeky grin and a shake of her raised hips. Each cheek was larger than Xavier's head and left little to the imagination from how far up her crack the suit had wedgied in. Xavier and Ben were from an opposing varsity team but due to chlorine issues came here to train…. And flirt... and in Ben's case digest. A swimmer hit the wall below the block followed by Liv’s shadow passing overhead as she dove into the pool. The fluorescent light shining over her perfect form. Heavenly weightless beauty. 


Ben was in hell. There was a brief moment of weightlessness and  a sudden thrust forward as he was thrown back into the stomach wall. He grasped for any hand hold in the dark but found only slippery flesh. Flesh that moved in and out trying to crush him. There was no room as he was thrown up and down. Jolting to sudden stops and starts all while timing his breathing to the compressions of Liv’s stomach which was trying to drown him in its odorous chyme. Was he about to lose his future, his life? He had actually thought of giving both to Liv- just not in this way. He couldn’t help but think about the arrow shape of Liv’s swim suit pointing to her Asshole. Was that all he was going to amount to? He kicked- struggled- lashed out with both arms- NO! This wasn't his time! He could hear her heart rate begin to slow and recognized the steady jostling rhythm of her ass strutting along the pool deck. He could actually tell which cheek was raised or lowered based on the jostle. Left cheek. Right Cheek. Left cheek. It was infuriating! Humiliating…it… it... Ben began to accept the reality that he wasn't getting out any other way then through her cheeks and broke down crying.

“I’m turning in early, bye,” Ben heard from all around him like the voice of the devil.  


Liv rubbed her belly. “Ooh, don't stop kicking Ben! Just do what coach always says and swim it out! yea just swim it out. Haha. And when you can't swim it out any more then I'll shit you out!" liv said with an evil grin while Ben resummed beating and screaming from her stomach.

 "Oooh that's what I'm talking about,” she said relishing the total control she had over him. 

“What was it you wanted to talk to me about earlier Benny? Were you going to ask me out? You must be sooo excited to be in such a deep relationship with me now, huh?” Liv mocked as she entered the shower room. "And you're just going to go deeper and deeper until- you become me…. Specifically my ass" Liv said as she shifted her weight between her hips in quick succession, sending droplets of shower water flying. Liv could physically feel Ben screaming.

“As for the rest of you. Whatever bits and pieces of you don't become my butt will be… You know…” she examined her finger nails “dropped off at the pool-” She said with a hearty laugh while washing the chlorine out of her hair. Her laughter compressed her chest in quick successions making it all the worse for Ben who had to listen to it. 

“And speaking of the pool, how do you think your team will fare at our upcoming meet without you? I'll bet they're just as screwed as you are”

Liv could feel the pleasurable tickles of Ben’s rage intensify. Clearly those last comments struck a nerve. He could probably keep fighting all day but Liv decided his workout session was over. 

"Ooh, now you're really going at it in there. Let's dampen that enthusiasm," Liv said while opening her mouth and swallowing the shower water down to join Ben. His struggling became more desperate, involuntarily so, as her gut filled with water. He was drowning. Liv shook her belly a few times. Feeling the water slosh around… but no longer Ben. Ben was hers. Ben would become her. 

Liv dried off, put a pair of shorts over her suit and admired her shapely rear in the mirror. She raised one knee then the other to admire her cheeks from different angles. A funny idea crossed her mind. She left laughing and feeling content. 


—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Hold up I have to go drop someone off at the pool.”

The pool door opened briefly letting in the cheers and splashes of a swim meet.


 Liv settled onto the cold porcelain lid and wiggled back and forth to get comfy. Facing her on the back of the stall door was a school news bulletin displaying Ben’s face. He had been missing for two days. The pressure in her abdomen indicated she was about to find him. She began to push as a sudden hush fell from the poolside as the divers got ready. The start bell went off and Liv thought she heard a splash from her bowl just before the divers hit the pool. She relished her little victory. "You were always such a quick diver Ben," Glancing between her legs she could see bones and a half protruding skull. 

She wrinkled her nose.

“You almost escaped and cost me everything Benny poo, but now you're just that- my little poo.” Liv taunted while wiping “But don’t worry you gave me some extra protein for today's meet so that's all water under the bridge now- Or water under my ass,” Liv said as her cheeks rose from the seat and she jostled the glutes his protein had contributed towards.

“Your team could have really used you today but it looks like we'll be winning this meet all because of this girl right here,” she said, slapping her butt.

 “Now just tread lightly while I get the kit for your extra bits. I'm sending them out for a special surprise.”


Aftermath

Liv strutted home from practice with her shorts over her team suit. The left cheek of her shorts displayed the word "No" and the right cheek displayed the word "breathing". Each cheek raising and falling with some additional fat from Ben. This was the culmination of Ben's life's work. All of his life had been spent building the perfect swimmer's body. In the end it just hadn't been for his body.


A package was on the front steps of her dorm. Giggling, she took it up to her room and unwrapped a butt plug with a stopwatch symbol on the top to commemorate her 1st place in backstroke. Preserved Inside the clear buttplug was Ben’s skull and larger bones. His time was up, but she was just getting started. Liv pulled down her shorts and moved aside the arrow formed across her butt cheeks from her damp swimsuit. Ben was inserted into his proper place until only the top of the plug with a symbol of a number 1 and of a stopwatch ticking away its last seconds was visible. Liv giggled “ I'll take good  care of you from now on Ben, trust me” and released her cheeks letting them clap back together, hiding any sign of Ben from the world.