- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay, holiday season had me busier than expected. Please leave a review and let me know what you think/what you are hoping to see happen. It really motivates me to write more.





Tyler stood before the tiny house, its meticulously crafted details catching the early morning sunlight. He was six inches tall now, and the house, perfectly scaled to his new size, loomed as tall as he did. He gazed through the windows, admiring the miniature world that awaited him, a world that seemed both inviting and surreal.


Sarah approached, her camera crew in tow. "Tyler, this is quite a sight, isn't it?" she said, her voice infused with the typical enthusiasm she brought to the show. "Tell us, what do you think about your new house?"


Tyler turned towards the camera, feeling a mixture of awe and discomfort. "It's... well, it's amazing. I never thought I'd be living in a house like this." He gestured to the small structure beside him. "It all looks so normal, just smaller. "


Sarah nodded, her eyes gleaming with the prospect of compelling footage. "And speaking of size, what's it like being so small in a world that's so big? Especially around your mother and sister, who must seem like beautiful giants to you now?"


Tyler glanced up at his mother, Linda, who stood a short distance away. To him, she was a colossal figure, her presence dominating his field of vision. "It's overwhelming, honestly," he confessed. "Sometimes its like nothing has changed. I talk to them like normal, but then theyll do something like pick me up, and it reminds me just how different things are now. Everything about them is magnified."


The camera zoomed in on Tyler's face, capturing every nuance of his expression. "And how does that make you feel, being surrounded by these... giantesses?" Sarah prodded further, sensing an angle that would captivate their audience.


"It's a lot to process," Tyler admitted, his gaze drifting back to the tiny house. "I used to be the big brother, the tall one. Now, I'm looking up at them all the time. It's a complete reversal of our dynamics."


Sarah's eyes flicked to Linda, who towered over the scene, her every move watched by the camera. "Linda, can you come here for a moment?" she called out.


Linda stepped closer, her immense form casting a shadow over Tyler and the tiny house. The camera panned up to capture Tyler standing in the foreground, with his mothers upper body taking up the entire background, emphasizing the stark contrast between mother and son.


"From your perspective, Linda, how has Tyler's shrinking affected your relationship?" Sarah asked, turning to face her.


Linda looked down at Tyler, her face a mask of maternal concern and love. "It's been challenging, for sure. I'm used to protecting my children, but now it's like Tyler's this delicate, precious thing I'm afraid to harm. I have to be so careful around him. I have to keep an eye out that I don't accidentally harm him, like stepping on him or sitting on him."


The camera cut back to Tyler, who stood silently, his eyes conveying a mix of emotions. "And Tyler," Sarah continued, "what's it been like, adapting to this new scale of living?"


Tyler took a deep breath, his voice steady but low. "It's a daily adjustment. Every day brings new challenges. But this house," he gestured to the miniature structure, "it gives me a sense of independence. It's something that's mine, scaled to my world now."


Sarah smiled, her eyes glinting with satisfaction. "Well, it certainly is a unique situation. Thank you, both of you, for sharing this with us." She signaled the crew, and they began to pack up.




The camera crew had barely left when Emma burst into the room, a look of exasperation on her face and a bra dangling from her hand. “Mom, this is ridiculous! I've already outgrown the new bras we just bought,” she complained, her voice tinged with both annoyance and a hint of pride.


Linda, who was tidying up the area, turned to her daughter with a sigh. “Emma, at this rate, I'm going to spend a fortune on your growing bust,” she said, her tone a mix of concern and bemusement.


Emma rolled her eyes, “Well, it's not like I can help it. They just keep growing!”


Linda gave her a sympathetic look. “We’ll go to the store later and find something more... accommodating. For now, try to make do, okay?” With that, she left to continue her chores, leaving Emma alone in the room.


Emma's gaze shifted to Tyler, who was standing beside his new miniature house. A mischievous smile spread across her face as she saw an opportunity to tease her brother. She sauntered over, the bra still in her hand. “Hey, little bro, look at you and your tiny house. It's almost cute how big you look compared to it. But don't worry, you'll grow into it soon.”


Tyler, already feeling vulnerable from the earlier interview, bristled at her tone. “Emma, can you just not start with me right now?”


But Emma was in her element, relishing the chance to assert her newfound physical dominance. “Oh, come on, Ty. It's just a bit of fun. Besides, look at me, I'm growing in all the right places,” she said, waving her now too small bra over him.


Before Tyler could respond, Emma, with a dramatic flourish, dropped her old bra onto the tiny house. One of the cups unfurled like a giant parachute, almost completely covering the structure. The sheer size of it compared to the house – and to Tyler – was staggering.


“Oops, looks like my old bra is a perfect fit for your new home,” Emma laughed, her voice echoing around Tyler. “It's like a tent for you. You could probably live in there.”


Tyler's face flushed with anger and embarrassment. “Emma, stop it! This isn’t funny,” he protested, trying to push the enormous bra off his house, his efforts almost comical against its size.


Emma leaned down, her face close to Tyler's, her features appearing massive from his perspective. “What's the matter, Ty? Can't handle a little joke from your big sister?” Her laughter filled the room, resonating like thunder in Tyler's ears.


Feeling belittled and frustrated, Tyler stood helplessly, the bra looming over him like a monument to his sister's teasing. He knew that in this new reality of his, where he was shrinking and Emma was, in her own way, growing, the dynamics of their relationship were forever altered. But he wasn't ready to accept being the butt of her jokes, reduced to a mere plaything in her eyes.



As Emma's laughter subsided, a more contemplative expression replaced her teasing smile. She eyed Tyler, who was still trying to make sense of the oversized bra dwarfing his tiny house. "You know what, Ty? I think you've been babied a bit too much lately. It's time you started helping out around here."


Before Tyler could react, Emma reached down and plucked him up effortlessly between her fingers. He protested as he was hoisted into the air, but Emma paid no heed. She carried him over to where she was sitting and set him down near her feet, a bottle of nail polish appearing beside him like a large cylinder.


"I want you to paint my toenails," Emma commanded, wiggling her toes in front of him. The task, absurd in its scale, was made even more daunting by the proximity of her immense feet.


"No way, Emma. I'm not doing that," Tyler said, backing away. The smell of her feet, a mix of nail polish and the faint scent of her skin, was overwhelming.


Emma's expression darkened. "You either do this, or I'll find a much less pleasant place for you to be. Remember how cozy it was between my butt cheeks?"


Tyler's face turned crimson at the memory, and he hesitated. Reluctantly, he picked up the nail polish brush, which was almost the size of his arm. He struggled with the weight, trying to steady his hand as he approached her toenail.


Each stroke was a laborious effort, the fumes from the polish stinging his eyes and nose. Emma watched with a smirk, enjoying her dominance over her once-older brother.


Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he finished the last toenail. His arms ached, and he was lightheaded from the effort and the fumes.


"There, done," he said, his voice tinged with resentment.


"Good job, little bro," Emma said nonchalantly, inspecting her nails. Without another word, she got up and left the room, leaving Tyler in the middle of the floor.


Tyler looked around, realizing the vast distance he had to cover to get back to his tiny house on the table. He took a deep breath and started the long trek across the floor.


As he walked, he heard the sound of footsteps approaching. Linda, engrossed in her chores, was walking through the room, unaware of her tiny son on the floor. Her foot, a colossal structure, came down right beside him, the floor vibrating under its impact.


Tyler's heart raced as he narrowly dodged another step. "Mom, watch out!" he shouted, but his voice was barely a whisper compared to the sounds of the house.


Jumping out of the path of her approaching foot, he managed to avoid being stepped on by mere inches. Linda, oblivious to the near miss, continued on her way.


Panting, Tyler paused to catch his breath. He knew he was small, but this was the first time his mother had not even noticed him when he yelled, and she had almost crushed him. He hurried back up the ladder that had been made for him to get from the floor to the table where his new house was. The ground was turning into a dangerous place for him to be. 




Exhausted from his perilous journey across the floor, Tyler sat outside his house.  He looked up at the small structure, grateful for it, but almost wishing that he was small enough to go inside it already. His thoughts were interrupted by the thudding of someone walking into the room.


It was Emma, walking by while engrossed in a phone conversation. She seemed completely unaware of Tyler's presence as she passed near his tiny house. Tyler, curious and still feeling a bit resentful after the toenail painting incident, couldn't help but eavesdrop.


"Yeah, they're getting so huge," Emma said into the phone, her voice filled with a mix of excitement and disbelief. "I mean, they're enormous now. I can't believe how much they've grown."


Tyler listened, feeling a strange mix of embarrassment and intrigue. Was she really talking about what he thought she was talking about? .


"I've been thinking, maybe I should start an OnlyFans or something," Emma continued, her tone half-joking, half-serious. "I bet people would pay good money to see these bad boys."


Tyler's eyes widened. The idea of his sister starting an OnlyFans account, especially with the intent of showcasing her growing assets, was something he hadn't anticipated. 


“What a whore.” He mumbled to himself. 


“Guess who hit me up on instagram?” Emma said, pausing to hear her friends guess. “Nope. It was Jake. Yeah, the older one.” 


Tyler whipped his head around in shock. Jake? The jerk that used to bully him? Tyler had a lot of bad memories from highschool because of him. Not only did he used to pick on him, but he had found out that his girlfriend at the time had cheated on him with Jake. 


“Yeah, he's so hot. I think I might let him take me out.” Emma giggled as she walked out of the room. 


“I'll kill that asshole if I ever see him again!” Jake swore in anger.