- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The infamous pool episode is here. Let me know what you think, and what kind of events the producers should set up for them next.




The morning air in the Benson household was filled with a mix of excitement and anxiety. Today was the day they were going to the waterpark, a trip that would be filmed for their reality show. For Tyler, now only 1 foot 6 inches tall, the prospect was daunting. He was now shorter than the average newborn baby, and he knew he would be a spectacle. 


Linda had thought ahead and had bought doll sized clothing, including a bathing suit. Tyler couldn’t help but feel a sense of indignity at wearing doll clothes, but couldn't really fit into anything but baby clothes, and he wasn't about to wear a onesie. “Do I really have to wear these floaties?” he asked, looking at the bright orange armbands.


“Yes, Tyler, for your safety,” Linda replied gently, slipping them onto his tiny arms. ‘Luckily’ for Tyler, the doll swim outfit came with little floaties that his mother insisted he wear. 


Emma looked down at Tyler and couldn’t hide her smirk. “Wow, Ty, you look so cute! ”


From Tyler's vantage point, Emma, in her black bikini, was a formidable presence. Her height, already towering over his diminutive stature, was further emphasized by her figure. Emma's curves, which she carried with a mix of confidence and nonchalance, loomed over him. Her laughter and playful teasing echoed around him like the sounds of a jovial giant.


Linda, on the other hand, carried an air of maternal grace. Her bikini, more modest than Emma's, still highlighted her well-endowed figure, a stark contrast to Tyler's smallness. As she moved around, helping Tyler with his floaties her maternal care was enveloping and inescapable. Her protective gestures, while comforting, also served as a constant reminder of Tyler's vulnerability.


Tyler sighed, feeling more like an accessory than a person. “Let’s just get this day over with.”

_______

At the waterpark, Tyler and his family met up with Sarah and the film crew. Sarah had them film a few scenes of them entering the water park and talking about how fun it would be. She made a point to get plenty of shots of Emma and Linda in their bikinis. 

Sarah guided them towards the kiddie pool for the next shoot. “This will be great footage,” she said, pretending to be oblivious to Tyler’s discomfort.

________

In the kiddie pool, Tyler was surrounded by children who were much larger than him. While it was only ankle deep to normal sized people, it was up to Tylers thighs. He struggled to stay standing with all the kids running around him. They played roughly, pushing him around in the water as if he were just another one of their toys.

Emma stood at the edge of the pool, laughing. “Looks like you’re the littlest one here, Ty!”

Tyler, trying to wade through the water, shot back, “Not helping, Emma!”

Emma walked over to him and bent down to talk to him. “Aww, are the other kids playing too rough for you?” As she was bent over laughing, a kid ran into her from behind, throwing her off balance. 


Tyler's eyes went wide as his colossal sister fell towards him. Her breasts crashed into him, pinning him under the water. He felt his body slide between her tits as he thrashed around, trying to get his head above the water. 


Emma quickly sat up, but she brought Tyler with her, as he was trapped between her tits. She looked down at her small brother as he flailed, trying to escape. She burst out laughing and pulled him out. “Holy shit, talk about a booby trap!” 


Face red from a mix of embarrassment and the exertion, he swore at his sister as he stomped out of the kiddie pool. He was going to go stay near his mother where it was safe. 

_________

Sarah had told the family they shouldn't just lounge around, so Linda decided to bring Tyler over to one of the pools with her. She insisted on holding Tyler for his safety. 

She was carrying him like she would a baby, cradled on her large bikini covered breasts. They bounced against his body as she waded through the water until the water level was just below her chest.


She let Tyler swim on his own, but stayed close. "See? Isn't this nice?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's not so bad." He enjoyed relaxing in the pool, swimming around a bit until he heard an announcement saying the wave pool was about to start.They must have accidentally gone into the wave pool instead of the normal one.


"Uh oh, we should probably get out." His mom said, but as she went over to grab him, a rush of people jumped into the pool, excited for the waves.

The rude people didn't seem to notice Tyler, and he struggled to stay above water as all their splashing and bumping knocked him around. He was starting to panic and desperately tried to get to his mother.


"I got you, it's ok baby" His mom said, as she pulled him to her chest, pressing him against her massive breasts. She started to head towards the exit, but the crowd was blocking her, and the waves were starting. "Well, hold on tight, looks like we are going for a ride. "

At his size, the waves were like an apocalyptic tsunami. As the waves splashed over him, he worried that he'd be swept away and drown. He clung on desperately to the straps of his mothers bikini as the waves rocked everyone around.


"Just relax and breathe" His mom soothed, trying to get him to calm down, but he could barely hear her over the water. He squeezed his eyes shut, hoping that the waves would end soon. They bumped into people causing Tyler to pull hard on his mothers bikini in fear. He felt the string come loose as he accidently untied her top, causing her very large breasts to be freed.

"Tyler! Stop!" His mom yelled. "My bikini is falling off!" She tried to hold her bikini on, but between holding Tyler, and all the waves, it was swept away. The people around them noticed and started staring at her amazing breasts as they bounced around in the waves. In an effort to hide her nipples, she pressed Tyler into her boobs, smothering him, but blocking her nipples from the gaze of the people around them.


"Mom! Let me up! I can't breathe!" Tyler tried to say, but the waves crashed on his face and all he got was a mouth full of water. He tried to turn his head, and was able to breathe a little. As he opened his mouth to breath, his mother pulled him tighter, causing him to get a mouthful of her nipple.


"Sorry sweetie, but I have to use you to cover myself until we get out of here." She said as they made their way to the edge of the pool. As they moved, some people whistled at her, and shouted that she had nice boobs.


Once out of the pool, Linda carried him over to the lounge chair that their stuff was at. She put a towel over Tyler and her chest, before releasing Tyler. He gasped for air as he was released. 

“Mom! What the hell!?” He barked at her. 

“That should be my line! Why did you pull off my bikini top! All those people saw my boobies!” Linda scolded. 


“It was an accident, you didn't have to almost suffocate me with them.” He replied.

“Oh, and just let my boobs bounce around for all these people to see? Is that what you want?” She stood up over him and grabbed the towel that was covering her. “Should I whip them out now?” 


Tyler's eyes went wide. “No! Mom! Stop! I'm sorry!” He cried out. 

“That's better. Now let me put a shirt on.” She reached into her bag and pulled out a white shirt to cover up. “There, all better.”


Tyler noticed that the white shirt was stretched thin enough around her chest that you could see the outline of her nipples. But after her recent threat, he decided to just stay quiet. He turned his head to avoid staring, and noticed Sarah and the film crew. They had filmed the entire thing, and Sarah looked very happy. 


She walked over to them. “Don't worry, we will blur all the nudity out. But that was a great scene. Very dramatic.” 


“Oh, well thank you I guess.” Linda said, not sure how she felt about what just happened being on film. 

____


After her ‘moms gone wild’ ordeal, Linda was done with watching over Tyler and decided to put Emma in charge of him while she laid out in the sun. 


“Comon big bro, lets go on the water slides!” Emma said. Tyler tried to tell her to leave him alone so he could just relax, but she grabbed him around the waist and hoisted him off his feet. Unlike their mother, who carried him like a baby, Emma carried him like she would a toy. He flailed around at her side as she walked up the stairs to the top of the water slide.

When they got to the top, Emma held him up over the edge of the safety rail. “Look how high up we are!” Tyler looked down and his stomach dropped. She was holding him over the edge of what seemed like a 200 foot drop.


“Emma! Stop!” He yelled as he clutched at her arm to prevent himself from falling.

Emma just laughed and brought him over to the slide where a lifeguard was on duty. She sat down with Tyler in her lap, ready to go, when the lifeguard held up his hand to stop her.

“Sorry miss, only one person at a time.” He said.

“But, he's so small, can't we go together?” She begged.

“Sorry, rules are rules.” He replied.

“Ugh, fine. Ok, wait for me at the bottom.” She said as she pushed him down in front of her.

“Wait, Nooooo” Tyler yelled as he was sent down the slide. It twisted and turned, throwing him around the giant dark tube. At one point, the slide went up a small hill, but due to his light weight, he came to a halt. The water at this part was very shallow, and did not have enough force to push him along. It seems like it relied on momentum to carry normal sized passengers along.

He stood up, his head nowhere near the roof, and looked around in the darkness. He began to follow the flow of the water, when a wave of dizziness hit him. It seemed to last a few minutes before it wore off.

“Oh shit. Not now…” He said, recognizing the sensation as a shrink spurt. He couldn't tell how small he had gotten because it was so dark, but its not like he had much height to spare. 


A shrill scream and laughter interrupted his thoughts. He looked behind him as a massive wall of soft flesh collided with him. The wind was knocked out of him, but he was able to hold on to a patch of fabric.

He realized his sister must have come down after him, and collided with him in the dark. He was unintentionally hitching a ride down with her. Her legs were flailing around and he ended up being pushed underneath the tarp of fabric he had been on top of.

After what seemed like an eternity, he was plunged underwater for a few moments, before his sister sprung out of the water. She climbed out of the pool at the base of the slide, and began looking around for her brother. 


“Tyler? Where are you?” She said, starting to worry that he had been kidnapped. She'd for sure be grounded if she had lost her brother. 


Tyler began to flail and yell, trying to break free from whatever he was stuck in. But his flailing just caused him to sing deep between two ravines of flesh. 


“What the fu…” Emma said, feeling something wiggling in her butt. She reached into her crack and fished out the culprit. 


“Tyler!? Oh my god, you shrunk in half again! Wait, why were you in my butt?” She asked. 


Tylers shock at seeing his now twice as large sister was overcome by his anger at having been stuck between her butt cheeks. “Your fatass collided with me when we were on the slide!”  


“Fatass huh? I'll show you fatass.” She hissed. She reached behind her and spread her cheeks, stuffing him right next to her asshole and letting her cheeks clap back around him, sealing him in. 


Tyler screamed as the smell reached his nostrils. He punched the walls of fatty flesh around him, but the weight of her ass just pressed him into her balloon knot. His sister started walking causing her butt to jiggle as she stepped, which added another layer of torture. In desperation, he sunk his teeth into her left cheek. 


“Ouch!” Emma squealed. She pulled Tyler out from her butt and held him in front of her face. “Listen here you little shit, I’m gon…” 


“Emma! Tyler!” Interrupted Linda's voice. “Oh my gosh, he had another shrink spurt?” Tyler was relieved when his mother rushed over and grabbed him out of his sister's claws. “Oh you poor thing. Let's call it for the day and go home.” She held him up to her chest and started cooing over  him as they left. Tyler had never been more happy to be smothered by her than he did now.   



Sarah and the crew had silently watched the whole event from a distance. There was a big grin on Sarah's face as they began packing up. “This is going to be TV gold.”