- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little interlude between filming episodes for the show. Next chapter will be the water park episode.




The Bensons decided it was time for a trip to the mall to get clothes for both Tylers and Emma's new size. Tyler, now only 3 feet 8 inches tall, was nervous to be out in such a public place, but he had no other option, except for running around naked. He was just happy they weren't with the camera crew today, and didn't have to worry about his problems being televised. .


The first stop was to find Tyler new clothes, he was currently wearing some oversized pants and shirt that his mom had borrowed from a friend with a young son. Both his sister and mother browsed through the aisles, picking out things they thought would look cute on Tyler. He was embarrassed that he had to shop in the children's section, and had a hard time finding anything that didn't have childrens cartoons on it.


He walked away from the two and stood outside the store. He needed some fresh air after having those two constantly having him try on kids clothes.

“Hey sweetie, we can't go wandering off like that, let's get you back to your mom.” Tyler looked up at a girl wearing the store's uniform who looked to still be in highschool. She reached down and grabbed his arm, pulling him back inside with surprising strength.  


“Wait, no, I’m old enough to be on my own.” Tyler pleaded as he tried to pull away from the girls grip. 


The girl ignored his insistence on his age, and dragged him over to his mother and sister.

“Excuse me miss, I caught your little one sneaking outside.” The worker said, as she brought him over to his mom.

“Oh, sorry about that. Thank you for bringing him to me. I’ll handle it from here.” Linda said, pulling Tyler into her embrace. 


“No problem, let me know if you need any assistance.” She said before leaving. 


Linda turned to her son with a frown. “Tyler, where were you going? You can't wander off like that. What if you had another shrink spurt?”


“Mom, I’m not a kid, I can handle sitting outside for a few minutes.” Tyler snapped. 


“Sweetie, I know this is stressful, but you have to listen to me, Mommy knows what's best.” She said before kneeling down and pulling him into her chest for a tight hug. “I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you.”

Tyler rolled his eyes and apologized just to get out of this situation.

“We are almost done with your clothes, then we just have to stop by one other store for your sister.” Linda said.




Emma, excited about shopping for new bras, was in high spirits. She chatted animatedly with her mother about the different styles and colors. “I can’t wait to try these on! They look so cute!” she exclaimed, holding up a bra for Linda to see.


Linda smiled, “Well, Emma, it seems like you might be going through a growth spurt, so only 2 bras today, these are pretty pricey if you are just going to grow out of them.”


Emma pouted a bit, but then glanced at her brother who was awkwardly standing near them while trying not to stare at any of the womens underwear. “Well, they'll be big enough for Tyler to live inside soon, I bet they'd be super comfy for him!” 


“Shut up. Just stop eating so much and you won't be gaining all this weight.” Tyler shot back.

“I am not fat!” Emma said, turning red. She was a bit sensitive about the small love handles she had, and Tyler knew it. She grabbed some bras and headed to the changing room.


“Tyler! Be nice. I don't want you two at each other's throats all the time.” Linda scolded.

“She started it!” He whined.


“And I’m ending it. Now bring these to your sister and say your sorry to her.” Linda said, handing him two bras. 

“But I-” He started before being interrupted.

“No arguing. Just go.” His mom said.

He reluctantly did what she said, and headed to the changing rooms where his sister was. He knocked on the door and called out to her. She told him to wait, so he just stood there awkwardly, holding her bras. Luckily there wasn't anyone else around to see him like that.

As he waited, curiosity got the better of him, and he glanced at the tag on the bras. 34F.

“Jeez.” He mumbled to himself. But as the word escaped his lips, he suddenly felt dizzy. He leaned against the door and tried to stop himself from collapsing. He could feel himself shrinking again. 


“Ok, hand them to-” Emma said as she opened the door that Tyler was leaning on. As soon as she did, he fell through and collapsed on the group at her feet. “Oh shit!” 


When the wave of dizziness receded, Tyler shook his head and stood up. He was greeted by the sight of a meaty thigh, causing him to take a step back and look up. Above him, past the bra covered mountains of his sister's tits, his sister grinned down at him.

“Wow! You're like half the size you were just a second ago!” She said, She bent over and grabbed him by the waist, hoisting him up in front of her. “And you're so light now!” 


“Emma! Put me down!” Tyler pleaded, trying to wiggle out of her grasp. He kicked his legs, but they just bounced off of her tits, causing them to jiggle wildly.

“Aww, is the little guy upset?” She giggled.

“Let me go or I'm going to tell mom!” Tyler said.

“Hey, just relax little guy, your big sister just wants to make sure you're ok.” She said with a grin. But then her expression got dark. “But dont think Mom is going to be able to protect you forever. You better think about making me happy, since you'll be snack size soon.”

Tyler's eyes went wide. What did she mean by that?!

She put him back on the ground and dropped some bras she already tried on, on top of his head. “Take those back to mom and stop staring at my tits you little perv.”

Tyler grabbed the bras, which were now longer than he was tall, and dragged them away. He couldn't get away from that giant bitch fast enough but he was stumbling over the now oversized clothes he was wearing.

He saw his mom still browsing, and went over to her. “Mom, these are the ones she didn't want.” 


“Oh, than-” His mom started before she turned and saw him, now swimming in the clothes she just bought him. “Oh not again! Tyler, we just bought you new clothes!” 


“It's not like I’m doing this on purpose!” He snapped. 


She shook her head at him. “Well looks like we have to return your clothes and start all over again. “Come here, let's go while your sister finishes up.” She bent down and scooped him up, and cradled him against her chest like she would a baby.

“Mom! I can walk!” He insisted, uncomfortable that she was pressing him against her breasts.


“No more whining out of you.” She scolded, tightening her hold on him and pressing his face into her tit, like she would a baby. 




“No fucking way.” Tyler swore. After they finished shopping, they went back to their car, and his mom grabbed a baby car seat out of the trunk and started to hook it up. 


“Watch your language. And you have to. I pulled this out of the attic and put it in the car, but I wasn't expecting to need it so soon. You are too short to ride without one. Its the law.” Linda explained. 


“Oh my god, this is so perfect.” Emma said, pulling out her phone to take a picture of it. 


“I refuse. You can't make me.” Tyler said, stepping back as his mother finished setting it up and turned to him. 


“No more tantrums. You have to do what mommy says.” She said before grabbing her son and lifting him into the car seat. Tyler struggled against her, but her size advantage made his efforts futile. 


“There, that wasn't so bad was it? Now let's go home.” She said before planting a big kiss on his forehead. 


Meanwhile, Emma was trying to hold in her laughter as she snapped pictures of him in the car seat. 


“MOM! Tell her to delete those pictures!” Tyler hollered. 


“Calm down Tyler, you just look so cute, I don't blame her. Can you send those to me too sweetie?” Their mom said. 


“Sure mom. I bet he's just as cute as when he was a baby.” She said, grinning back at her brother from the front seat. 


“Oh he'll always be my little baby no matter what size he is. But I’d be lying if I said I didn't miss him being this small.”  Linda said, smiling at her baby boy.

Chapter End Notes:





Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!