- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next chapter, let me know what you think! Comments motivate me to write faster





“Ok so for today we are going to film a few scenes, first we will start off in the kitchen, and you are going to act out a typical morning while we ask you questions. Then well do a quick little interview with the family, and then we will move to outside.” Sarah said, giving the Benson family the rundown of the scenes they want to shoot. 


“Ok, that sounds good.” Tyler said, but he was holding in telling them to get out and uninstall all the cameras. He knew if he threw a tantrum, they would just film it and make him look like a big crybaby on TV. His family had signed the contracts, so there was no going back now. 


“Do you want just Tyler in the kitchen scene?” His mother asked. 


“How about we start with him, and then you and Emma come in right after.” Sarah said, “Where is Emma?” 


Right on cue, the whining voice of Emma came from upstairs. “Mom! What do I wear? These don't fit!” 


Linda sighed and turned to go check on her daughter. “Ill be right back. Feel free to get started.” 


Linda walked up the stairs and into Emma's room. She noticed that Emma was wearing a typical crop top and shorts that seemed to fit. “What wrong sweetie?” 


“I can't find a bra that fits, this is so uncomfortable!” She complained as she adjusted her breasts to try and get them to fit in her bra.


“Oh, you must be growing again. I swear, we are spending a small fortune with how fast you are going through them. Just grab one of mine.” Linda said. 


“I did! Yours are too small for me now too!” Emma whined. 


Linda was taken aback. Was Emma really bustier than her? “Really? That can't be.” 


“Look!” Emma said, lifting up her shirt to show that her breasts were spilling out of her mothers bra. 


“Well, just deal with it for today, we'll go shopping tomorrow.” Linda said. “They're about to start filming. 


“Ugh, fine.” Emma said, before adjusting her shirt one last time and heading downstairs.  



Scene: The Benson Kitchen

The day began with the camera crew setting up in the Benson's kitchen. Tyler, now just 3 feet 10 inches tall, was preparing breakfast with the help of a step stool. The crew was capturing every moment, highlighting the adaptations Tyler had to make for everyday tasks.


Sarah, the head producer, approached Tyler. “So, Tyler, can you walk us through how your daily routine has changed now that you’re at this height?”


Tyler sighed and placed the plate of toast on the counter. Luckily the crew only came by once a week for interviews, so he didn't have to go through the circus act all the time. He turned to them and put on his best TV happy face, “Well, everything takes longer now that I am officially shorter than normal people, and I need help with a lot of things. I can’t reach most of the shelves, so I have to climb up on chairs to make breakfast.”


As he spoke, Emma breezed into the kitchen, almost bumping into him. “Oops, sorry Tyler, didn't see you there,” she said with a chuckle. “It’s like having a walking, talking doll in the house.”

Tyler, clearly annoyed, shot back, “I’m not a doll, Emma. It’s not funny.” Emma had been referring to him a doll more and more lately, and it was starting to get under his skin. 


Just then his mother entered the kitchen and bent down to hug him from behind, smothering the back of his head between her breasts. “I must admit, I do enjoy having my baby boy at this size again,” she said with a smile. “Reminds me of when you were a sweet little kid.”


Tyler, also not enjoying being referred to as a baby, squirmed out of her embrace. “Mom, I’m still an adult, no matter how small I get.”


Sarah, sensing an opportunity for drama, asked, “How do you manage outside the house, Tyler? Do people treat you differently?”


Tyler sighed. “I try not to go out often, but yeah, they do. People assume I'm a little kid until they see the stubble on my face, and then they just look confused. I can’t drive anymore, too short to reach the pedals and see over the wheel. And I have to wear children’s clothes.” Tyler stopped himself as he realized he was beginning to rant a bit. He noticed the camera focus on him and then pan to the concerned look on his mothers face. He forced himself to not roll his eyes, knowing they would try to make this some touching scene of his struggles. 



The next segment involved the family sitting in the living room, discussing Tyler’s condition. Sarah directed them to sit on the couch, with Tyler in the middle. He was starting to feel uncomfortable every time he was forced to be between his sister and mother. Their size difference was unnerving, and his head was unfortunately on the same level as their large chests, and they were constantly bumping into he head everytime they got too close. 


“So, Emma, how has Tyler’s condition affected your relationship as siblings?” Sarah asked, directing her question to Emma. “It must be strange to have your once much larger older brother be so much smaller than you.”


Emma, who was sitting comfortably, glanced down at Tyler. “Well, it’s weird sometimes. Like, he looks like my little brother, but he still acts like he's bigger than me. I still keep expecting him to wrestle me down and sit on me like he used to when we fought. He would always tell me that he was in charge and I had to listen to him because he was bigger. But he hasn't been saying that lately!” She said with a giggle, patting Tyler on the head to annoy him.


Tyler, feeling belittled, retorted, “I’m still older, Emma. You aren't in charge just because I’m a bit shorter.”


Linda, trying to defuse the situation, added, “We’re all adjusting. Emma has to fill in a lot of the jobs Tyler did, like helping bring in the groceries, or doing the yard work.” She said, thinking that showing how responsible Emma has to be now would calm the siblings down. 


But Emma didnt seem to enjoy her new jobs, and shot Tyler a dirty look. 






For the next part of the episode, the crew decided to film Tyler and his family going for a walk outside. The cameras captured the curious glances from passersby as they navigated the neighborhood.


Sarah had given them some talking points to follow, and told them to walk around the block, as if normal families go on walks around the block together. 


Tyler, walking alongside his mother and sister, started talking. “This is why I don't like going around in public anymore. People think I'm just a weirdly proportioned kid. And when I run into people who I used to know, they either start making a big fuss like I’m dying, or laugh. I'm not sure which is worse.”


Linda, holding his hand, said reassuringly, “Don't worry sweetie, I'll always be here for you.” Despite her attempts, Linda just kept making Tyler feel like a little kid. Now he was like a little kid holding his moms hand to cross the street. 


Emma ruffled up his hair a bit, “Well now you know what its like to be short. We've had to deal with you looking down on us for years!”


Tyler batted her hand away. “Knock it off, Emma.”


“And cut!” Sarah said. “I think we got all we need for today. You guys have been doing great.”

“Well thank you Sarah, you are doing most of the work.” Linda said, smiling at the producer.

“I was talking with the higher ups and we think you guys earned a fun family trip to a water park next week. We think an episode of a small family vacation would be great. Our treat of course.” Sarah said with a grin.

Tyler noticed her eyes darted back and forth between his sisters and mothers bodies, and he suddenly had flashbacks of his schoolmates finding that bikini picture of his mother. That sly bitch just wants to film them in their bikinis for ratings.

“I dunno, I dont really want to…” Tyler began, but suddenly he felt dizzy. He put his hand against his mom to steady himself. “Oh shit…” 


“Quick, turn the cameras back on! He's having a shrink spurt!” Sarah said.

Tyler could feel himself shrinking as the people around him kept chattering, giggles from his sister, his mothers soothing words, and Sarah directing the cameras. His head was spinning so he couldnt make out what they were saying.

It felt like a few minutes before his head cleared and the spurt ended. He looked around and his heart fell as he realized he was now even with his mothers waist. 


“How lucky are we that we managed to catch that on camera!” Sarah said. 


“Fuck.” Tyler said. He seemed to be shrinking faster and faster. How small would he be in a week?