- Text Size +

Jerome swatted irritably at the fly, buzzing around his head, watching with a scowl as it easily evaded him and zoomed over to his windowsill. The bug had been bothering him all afternoon, and he was eager to finally kill it, he grinned as he walked towards it, herding it towards her. The fly circled for a moment, then landed on the corner of the windowsill.

There was a quick blur as a tiny form leapt into it, squealing with excitement as she tackled the fly to the ground. A second later the tiny demi-human was hauling the fly up on her back, tied with tiny threads of silk as she waved up to him with her more human upper half.

“Got him, thanks Jerome!” Rachna squealed excitedly.

Jerome watched briefly as the tiny spider-girl scurried back to her hidey hole in the corner of the windowsill with her prize. With the top half of a young woman, and the lower half of a spider, a jumping spider specifically, Rachna had experienced difficulty finding a safe place to live. The human world was often a hostile place for smallfolk such as fairies, and Rachna’s arachnid status had meant that most humans tried to swat her before she could even introduce herself.

Jerome not only hadn’t done so, he’d welcomed her to stay with him as long as she wanted. Now she lived on his windowsill, catching stray bugs that made it into his apartment, and occasionally chatting with him after he returned home from work.

I don’t get why people get so weird about tiny demi-humans, he thought to himself, walking to the fridge. She doesn’t take up much space, and besides that she’s cute. He took out a beer, opening and settling in for an evening of watching TV.

Over on the windowsill Rachna finished wrapping her quarry up in her small web. As a jumping-spider Arachne she couldn’t make as much silk as her spindly legged cousins, but she still had a small funneled den spun into the side of the windowsill, giving her a place to sleep and privacy if she needed it. She spared a glance over at Jerome, and sighed.

He’s such a nice human, why doesn’t he have a human mate? Rachna didn’t understand a lot of things about human society, but from what she understood his job was just what he did to support himself, no different from her catching bugs, but that was the only place besides the apartment he ever seemed to go, most of his time was spent watching television or browsing on his computer.

Not that Rachna disliked television of course, it was one of the reasons she’d come to the human lands in the first place, or the internet, for all that computers were too big for her to use, but Jerome should be doing something more with life, she was sure of it.

I wonder what I could do with a male like him, she thought, not for the first time. She giggled as she remembered the handful of times she’d spied on him in the shower, clinging to the ceiling undetected as she’d drooled over the gargantuan form of the human. It’s silly, she told herself, he’s so big… With a frustrated sigh she scuttled into her web, going to sleep for the evening.

Jerome woke up in the middle of the night to the emergency alert on his phone going off. With a groan he got out of bed, turning on the light and glancing at the glowing screen sleepily.

“Magical Reactor Meltdown Imminent?” he grumbled, “seek shelter?” His eyes went wide as he realized the implications. The magical reactor was a mix of mundane and magical technology, and if it was melting down then whatever spell it latched onto would affect every human in a fifty mile radius.

What spell is it going to be!? He thought, rushing into his living room. He looked around frantically, What am I even doing!? with a final desperate yelp he leapt for the dining table, hiding under it with his hands over his head just as a flash filled the window, blinding him.

Rachna stirred from her slumber, yawning as she scuttled out of her funnel to start the day. She looked up, hoping to catch a glimpse of Jerome before he went to work. She frowned, seeing the door’s chain latch was still locked, he hadn’t left yet, but it was getting late… She leapt off the windowsill, her jumping spider’s legs carrying her in a long arc over the living room and to a nearby chair.

Jerome groaned as he came to, wondering what spell had blasted his entire side of town. As his vision cleared he saw the sky was a coarse brown, and spiraled trees sprung up around him. For a moment he worried that the atmosphere had been impacted, but when he realized just what he was looking at, he gulped.

That’s not the sky, that’s the bottom of the table, he thought, and those aren’t trees… those are the carpet fibers!

He stood up, his heart pounding as he struggled through the dense synthetic forest. He was small, no, he was more than small, he was downright tiny. He stopped, panting, looking around and realizing that even after sprinting to exhaustion, he’d barely covered two inches.

Okay, this is fine, he told himself hesitantly, the government will know the reactor melted down and shrank everybody, they’ll send in the national guard, and some mages or something, they’ll regrow us all by tomorrow!

It was cold comfort, but it was all he had. Looking around at the massive landscape that the apartment had become, it was clear there was no way he could do anything, all the strength in his body wouldn’t even be able to unlock his phone.

Rachna was starting to get worried, Jerome wasn’t in his bed, and he wasn’t in the bathroom either. She hopped around the apartment, covering a foot at a time with her powerful legs, but finding no trace of her friend. She started back to the windowsill when she heard a familiar buzzing sound.

“Hey, Spidergirl,” another girl’s voice called.

Rachna rolled her eyes, leaping from the carpet back to the windowsill, startling the fly-girl as she stumbled back, with a shout.

Brit was a fly-girl, like Rachna she often experienced hardships as a tiny demi-human, struggling to survive in the much larger human society. Brit’s body was mostly human looking, save for her buzzing wings, compound pupils, and a slight green sheen to her oily black hair. Where Rachna liked to wear a conservative top, sewn from discarded tissues, Brit was almost nude, only a few bits of cloth giving her any modesty at all, revealing her plump and curvy body as she glanced around, looking for the spider-girl.

“Hey! You’ll give a girl a heart attack!” the other demi human called angrily.

“What do you want Brit?” Rachna asked angrily. “I can’t gossip right now, Jerome is missing!”

“That’s what I came to talk about!” Brit said excitedly, “The humies fucked somethin’ up!”

Brit watched curiously as Brit reached into her immense breasts, fishing around with her hand until she came up with a tiny figure, gasping for air as he looked up at the fly girl in horror.

“P-Please!” the man cried, “Don’t hurt me!”

“Isn’t it cool!?” Brit said, jerking the man in Rachna’s face eagerly.

Rachna’s eyes went wide, “B-Brit, that’s a human!”

“I know!” Brit squealed, “I was upstairs eating some leftover pizza someone left out, and I just found this guy!” She shook the human back and forth, making him squeak in fear. “I flew around a little more, and all the humans in town are like this, they’re all itty-bitty Rachna! Even to us!”

“T-This isn’t right,” Brit mumbled, “the humans are supposed to be big-“

“Pfft,” Brit waved dismissively, shoving her human back into the deep valley of her cleavage. He disappeared with a muffled cry as the fly-girl stuffed him back in, flicking her greenish hair out of her eyes with a giggle. “Humans are so mean when they’re the big ones, I think a little time at the bottom of the natural order would be good for them!”

“I’ll have a talk with you about this when I’ve found Jerome,” Rachna scowled, looking out at the vast plain of the living room rug.

“Yeah whatever,” Brit laughed, her wings buzzing as she took off, “I’m going to go collect a harem of cute humies!”

I’ll have to deal with that later, Rachna sighed. Brit probably wouldn’t hurt the now speck sized humans, but they’d have to endure her teasing for the time being. She leapt off the windowsill again, landing on the rug with a tiny *thump*.

“Jerome!?” she called, “Are you okay?”

Jerome screamed as the dust mite chased after him, its teeth chattering hungrily as it pursued him through the carpet jungle. He tripped with a grunt, turning to face the chattering horror as it reared up over him.

“HELP!” he called one last time, closing his eyes.

*THUMP*

The mite screeched in surprise, then reversed course, scuttling back off into the swirled fiber jungle. A shadow fell over Jerome, and he slowly looked up, gulping nervously.

“Jerome!” Rachna squealed excitedly.

“R-Rachna!?” he stammered, looking up at the towering form of the jumping spider-girl. She was just a little thing yesterday, she could scuttled around the tip of my finger!

She giggled as she reached down for him, her soft fingers curling around his body and slowly lifting him up out of the carpet. She regarded him like a doll, turning his body back and forth while he watched her, awestruck.

She looks a lot different up close, he thought. He realized he’d never really seen Rachna before, or at least he hadn’t taken a good look at her. The demi-human girl’s lower half was that of a fuzzy jumping spider of course, but her upper half was… Cute, he thought, watching her brush her short hair out of her eyes with a giggle.

“I’ve been looking all over for you!” she said, hugging him to her cheek.

She’s so warm, he thought, grunting and struggling against he wall of soft skin, “I-I’m fine!” he laughed.

“All of the humans around here got de-bigulated or something,” Rachna said, “It’s not safe for you out here! You’re coming back to my place and I don’t want you leaving my web!”

“Sounds good,” Jerome sighed.

“How where to carry you while I jump?” Rachna mused. She thought of where Brit had been carrying the human she’d found, then blushed. She wasn’t nearly as endowed as the fly-girl, but it would probably work.

Jerome’s eyebrows raised in surprise as Rachna giggled, slowly sliding him down the front of her top. He was nestled between a pair of breasts the size of easy chairs, wedged tightly between them as the spidergirl reached behind her back, tightening the small thread that held her outfit together.

I’m between Rachna’s tits, he thought wildly, and they’re not a bad pair either…

“Hold on!” she called, readying herself to jump.

Jerome felt his stomach lurch as she took off, the g-forces driving him hard against the soft supple pillows. He felt the tremor as she landed, then felt the world rotate as she climbed up the wall at a ninety degree angle. He slid further down between the titanic breasts, frightened by the motion of the world. A second later the world righted itself, and he nervously eased himself up, pressing his head out of the top of Rachna’s white outfit to see the world.

Holy shit, he thought, looking out over his apartment. The view from the windowsill was like looking at the grand canyon, his countertops were impossibly faraway monuments, the fuzzy carpet a hundred miles of mite-filled jungle waiting to swallow him up.

“Don’t worry about that,” Rachna said dismissively, scuttling across the window’s ledge. “You’re never going out there again.”

“Now wait a minute,” he protested, “When the rescue workers come-“

“I said don’t worry about it,” Rachna giggled, pulling him out of her shirt and cradling him in her hands like a treasure.

The light dimmed as she walked into the web funnel of her den. Jerome craned his neck and squinted his eyes to see, at his size it was like being carried into a vast cave. Rachna’s several small spun outfits hung on the wall, stuck in place by the sticky thread, and further in the back was a small collection of webbed cocoons. One part of the web was slightly cottony, and from the way Rachna settled onto it he guessed it was what passed for her bed.

“I’ll keep you right here,” she decided, sticking him to the wall. She lifted her wrist up, spraying a series of silk threads over his body, tying him securely into the web. He struggled reflexively, feeling like he was tightly wrapped in layers of blankets.

“A little tight,” he grunted.

“I just don’t want you slipping out,” she winked. “Just relax, and watch…”

Jerome’s eyes went wide as Rachna slowly pulled her outfit over her head, revealing her human upper half. She had an athletic looking physique, with a toned, flat belly. The pair of breasts he’d been casually tucked between moments before stood pert and perky, topped by small pink nipples against her pale skin.

“You’re uh, naked,” Jerome stammered.

“Oh, am I?” Rachna giggled. “It’s funny how you don’t notice little things on the wall when you’re getting naked…”

What’s she implying? Jerome thought, his heart racing, Is she saying she watches me get-

His thoughts were interrupted by a giant face colliding with his body, or rather a pair of lips, soft and pouty, pressing against him like moist pillows as she gave him the biggest kiss of his life. He was gasping for breath by the time she pulled away, looking at him with a tint of red in her pale cheeks.

“Do you think I’m pretty Jerome?” she asked in a husky voice, “Up close I mean…”

“You’re beautiful,” he rasped, and he meant it too. “Do you want to untie me?”

The enormous girl’s face loomed close to him again, and her fingertip gently pressed into his torso, “I don’t know,” she giggled, “sometimes I watch you on your computer, and you seem to really like those videos of girls who tie people up.

Okay, she’s definitely been perving on me, Jerome thought, not sure whether he should be panicked or flattered, the spider in my windowsill has a crush on me… Oddly the thought didn’t upset him.

“I feel a little like a fly right now,” Jerome chuckled nervously.

“You are like a fly Jerome,” Rachna smirked. Her hand reached out, gently cutting through the thread sticking him to the wall with the tip of her finger, drawing his cocooned form into her palm. “You’re small, helpless, tangled in a spider’s web and wondering what she’s going to do with you!” A thread extended from her palm, hooking to the bottom of his cocoon and letting her dangle him like a pocketwatch as she admired her prize. “Do you like being my little bug Jerome?” she asked softly.

“Fuck yes,” he said, his mouth dry.

With a smug grin Rachna’s finger came up, pulling the thread, and his clothing, away in one swift motion. He tumbled naked down into her waiting palm.

“I think I like you better at this size,” Rachna sighed, reaching down to toy with his manhood. She growled lustfully as he squirmed under the giant stroking motion of her fingertips.

“A-Aren’t I a little- oh god,” He shivered, unable to finish the thought.

“Small?” she laughed, “male Arachne are usually much smaller than us girls anyways, and we prefer it like that. You might say it’s a turn-on for us!” she shivered, “You can be so easily overpowered at that size, just dragged back to my web for days and days of breeding!”

“Days!?” Jerome squeaked.

“We can get pretty possessive,” Rachna laughed, “some girls just keep their mates tied up in their den all the time!” She saw the way he was reacting, and readied herself for the finale. “You though, you’re even smaller and cuter than any other male I’ve ever seen, I think I’ll be keeping you!”

Jerome cried out as he came on her fingers, going limp against the soft pad of her palm. She kept stroking him for a few moments, letting the rest of his seed dribble out as he shivered. She let him bask in the afterglow for a moment, then with a giggle began spinning webbing from her wrist over him again. By the time he’d caught his breath he was cocooned up again, and she spun a new thread, letting her wear his bound form on a silken necklace.

“That was amazing,” he said, straining to look up at her as she scuttled along her den, back out onto the windowsill. “Can I do anything for you?” he gulped, wondering how exactly that would work.

She laughed, “Oh don’t worry, we’ll have plenty more fun later, I just wanted to take your edge off before we go find some crumbs for you to eat.”

Jerome felt his body bounce against her breasts as she leapt again, the wind rushing in his hair as the spidergirl leapt out into the living room again.

It had been several days since the residents of the city had been shrunk, and while they heard helicopters overhead sometimes, no rescue workers had come looking for the diminished residents yet. Rachna was holding Jerome in her hands, gently stroking his hair while they talked to Brit, their “guest.”

The fly-girl had collected most of the other residents of the apartment complex, and was lounging on a small bit of white tissue while her tiny humans scurred about beneath her, tending to her whims.

“That’s right, bring me more sugar cubes!” she laughed, snapping her fingers. “And you two,” she pointed to the humans rubbing each of her, to them, massive feet, “really get in there!” she playfully leaned her toes down, pinching one of them.

“You really should be nicer to the humans Brit,” Rachna said disapprovingly.

“No way!” Brit said, “the age of humans is over, this is the age of the fly!” She leaned up, grinning down at all of them, “besides, I keep them all safe and fed, why shouldn’t they worship me?” She giggled, “how’s it feel humans? Forced to grovel before a gross little fly-girl! Who’s the pest now!?”

“Seriously, this is a little much!” Jerome shouted.

Brit scowled, “What was that humie?”

Rachna leaned away, shielding Jerome with her hands, “Don’t you dare bully him!”

“Relax, you’ve got your human, I’ve got mine!” the fly girl reached into the abyss of her massive cleavage, drawing out a gasping human, the same one she’d first shown Rachna when the shrinking had started. “This one’s Lenny, he’s my favorite!” she giggled and planted a kiss on the tiny man’s body.

“Yes mistress!” he said with a grin, “your favorite!”

ATTENTION CITZENS, OUR MAGES HAVE FOUND A WAY TO REVERSE THE SHRINKING SPELL, YOU WILL ALL REGROW MOMENTARILY!”

The voice boomed from speakers somewhere outside, repeating on a loop. Jerome looked up at Rachna, who smiled sadly.

“Regrow momentarily!?” Brit gulped, looking down at the small crowd of humans she’d been taunting moments before. Some of them were smiling smugly, a few were whispering and pointing up at her. “Okay, I guess you humans are going b-back up to the top,” she stammered, “and in this time of celebration, we should remember that forgiveness is the greatest human-“

“Let’s put her in a jar!” someone shouted.

“I’ll see you around Rachna!” Brit said, taking off with a buzz and zooming out the window.

Rachna chuckled, tucking Jerome back against her own chest, “I guess I’d better get these humans down onto the floor before it starts…”

“Thanks for taking care of me,” Jerome said with a smile, “I’ll never forget it.”

Rachna blinked a quick tear out of her eyes as she gathered the other humans up, preparing to take them to safety. When she reached the floor with the final pair, she set Jerome down on the carpet too, cutting him free of the thread and leaving him with the others.

“Where are you going?” he called, but she just ignored him, leaping away up towards her windowsill. He felt a strange sense of longing as he felt the tingle of magic, and a few minutes later the world began to close in on him as his size returned. The other humans behind him cheered, but Jerome didn’t have it in him.

Jerome sighed, looking at the windowsill, “I know you’re in there Rachna, come out!”

The tiny jumping-spider girl slowly scuttled out, somberly looking up at him, “Hi Jerome,” she said softly, “Are you happy being big again?”

“No,” He said with a smirk, “that’s why I ordered this!” He held up a bottle, “shrinking potion, extra strength.”

Rachna’s eyes went wide, “Y-You’re going to make yourself small again!? But you just got your size back!”

“I’m just wasting it anyways,” Jerome laughed, unscrewing the cap. “So, can I sleep in the web again tonight?”

“Yeah!” Rachna shouted eagerly, “drink that stuff now! I’ll come get you!”

Brit took another bite of her sugar cube, one of many that were arranged around her.

“Is it good mistress?” Lenny asked, smiling as he loomed over head.

“Great!” Brit said with a chuckle, “You sure you want to keep this mistress stuff up? Now that you’re big and I’m…”

“Those were the best days of my life,” Lenny swore, “I don’t care what size you are, you’re my eternal mistress!”

“Good to hear,” Brit laughed, buzzing up to his shoulder. “Now, let’s talk about that size transfer spell you were researching the other day… It’s permanent, yes?”

“It is, mistress,” Lenny gulped.

Brit just giggled, thinking of the future.

Jerome sighed, feeling the delicate silk threads stick to his skin, tying him tightly in a cocoon of Rachna’s webbing. Increasingly he’d found himself taking a shrinking potion at the end of every day, returning to his spot, caught in Rachna’s web as her mate. She hugged his bound form close to her, smiling as they nestled in to sleep together.