- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Small one-shot made just for fun, enjoy!

“I just want to try something new, I need something that will… spice things up, no, heat things up, something that we haven’t tried yet, something new and exciting” said Emilia, the relatively petite blonde college student clutching a white cup of sweet, almost relaxing coffee. It was a cold autumn afternoon and Emilia was clad in a bright red coat and a black scarf, topped with her favourite rain boots, an outfit that she considered to be so cute that even the template climate of the acclaimed Café Norton hadn’t made her take it out.


We said that Emilia was ‘relatively’ petite and that is very much truth. While Emilia on her best days couldn’t top 5’1”, the person she was speaking to was quite a lot shorter. Emilia was talking to her girlfriend, the at best three inches tall borrower, Anna. We also said that Café Norton was ‘acclaimed’ and that is also true, for Café Norton was the first of its kind that served both a Human and Borrower clientele. It was also both Emilia’s and Anna’s favourite after-college place. The ambience was calm, the baristas and the staff were awfully comprehensive to the ‘vertical limitations’ of borrowerkind and the coffee was actually really good.


“We haven’t tried ‘everything’, love” replied Anna from the tabletop, where a little borrower-sized table was placed for her to enjoy the coffee and food comfortably and in the company of her normal-sized partner. Anna was tall for a borrower, with short boyish black hair and hardened complexion. She wore a black cape that hid a leather suit, it was the latest in borrower-sneaking fashion, although she hasn’t had the need for it in years. “I’m very sure we just haven’t been creative enough, that’s all. There are a lot of intricate positions we could get ourselves into” she said, as she took another sip of her coffee.


The comment made Emilia blush. Anna was always blunt with her speech and loved making her girlfriend blush in public. Right now, the borrower was smirking as Emilia hid herself in her scarf out of embarrassment. “D-don’t make me imagine that sort of stuff here!” she exclaimed, prompting Anna to laugh out loud. Were her girlfriend human-sized she would have playfully slapped her in the arm, but size differences taken into consideration, all Emilia did was gently poke her chest. The touch wasn’t even strong enough to make the borrower move a millimeter. Emilia had grown very careful over time.


They had met two years ago. Back then, borrowers were still a secret to the big, human world and their kind mostly kept to themselves except for their occasional scavenging runs out in human dwellings. It was in one such run where Anna, who had been living in the walls of the college dorm, accidentally tripped and fell directly on the inside of Emilia’s open mouth. She had the habit of snoring after all. Emilia frequently joked ever since about the fake statistic that ‘the average human swallows eight borrowers a year in their sleep’.


While it started somewhat in a shocking manner for Emilia, their relationship was on very friendly terms for the first days, with Anna visiting every once in a while, at first just because Emilia offered free food and then because she very genuinely started enjoying her company. Their relationship soon evolved into very, very friendly terms once in a very passionate night Emilia discovered the wonders of having someone using their entire body just to give pleasure. Not just the hips and legs. Their *entire* body.


It was perfectly timed. Borrowers became public knowledge a year into their relationship and while both societies were still in a period of adjustment, the general consensus was that borrowers and humans had nothing to lose and a lot to gain from their partnership. It’s not like being in this kind of inter-species relationship was that much common nowadays but it was certainly not frowned at all. Plus, human-borrower sex was quite a lot of fun.


Still it was *that* particular topic that concerned both Emilia and Anna. While the size difference opened a world of possibilities, two years into a committed relationship had also made that they had exhausted (or at least they believed they had) next to all possibilities. Anna had explored by now every inch of Emilia’s body, almost literally. She knew what made Emilia squirm and moan the most. And yet Emilia longed for something more, although she couldn’t put it into words just yet.


Emilia finally peeked out of her scarf fortification and sighed profoundly. “You’re right, there must be something that we haven’t thinked about, we’re missing something here…” she said, still blushing a bit. “Look love it’s not your fault, this is entirely on me” she said, gently stroking Anna’s back with her index finger, an action that made the borrower instantly relax. It took Anna a great effort not to nuzzle against her finger like a kitten.


“Hey, don’t worry, it’s not like I’m angry or anything love” said Anna, cheerfully and hiding a bit of just how much she enjoyed what Emilia was just doing. “As I said I think I just need to get a little more creative, that’s all it is to it”


“Do you have any ideas right now?” Asked a curious Emilia.


Anna’s mind flashed with ways to insert herself into Emilia’s orifices but came out blank. She had done all of that already. So she just said “nah, not yet”


Emilia looked a bit sad, directing her have to her cup. Anna wished she could lift her chin with her hand and blow that sadness away with a long, passionate kiss. But at her tiny size, all she could do was pull Emilia’s finger to her face and plant a soft kiss at the tip of it. It never failed making Emilia giggle.


The Café at this hour of the day was filled with mixed-species couples. It was after all their most frequent clientele due to their borrower-friendly installations. Anna looked to her left and right, waiting for some sort of divine inspiration. She found one in one of these couples.


It was a gentle looking human boy with brown hair, chatting amorously with her borrower girlfriend, a young girl wearing a blue dress. He had the look of being madly in love. The borrower on her part, seemed to enjoy having the human boy figuratively tied around her little finger. Her attitude had something special… It reminded Anna of a princess of sorts. 


Princess… princess…


Anna said the word without making a sound, just moving her lips. Then she whispered it softly, as if tasting the flavour it produced in her mouth. A princess was something out of a storybook, of human fantasies, tales. 


Fantasies…


Emilia loved literature. She was a literature student after all. But while she had spent a lot of time among the classics, she recognised the value of cheap and cheesy writing. And Emilia was still human after all and as with all humans she indulged in a few guilty pleasures during reading time. Guilty pleasures that she had confided into Anna.


“Hey, love?” She called up to her partner “I uh, I think I got something but it might sound a little silly…” she motioned Emilia to get closer and the blonde girl leaned in just close enough so Anna could actually whisper in her ear.


After hearing her girlfriend’s idea, she almost jumped out of the table and ran away in embarrassment. It really took restraint not to do so.


But what Anna had suggested might just be it.


They finished their coffees almost synchronized and Anna climbed inside Emilia’s chest pocket. After paying and leaving a generous tip, Emilia almost ran to the nearest pet shop, and bought herself a large leash, with a collar to match. Anna would have done it herself had she not been a borrower, since Emilia couldn’t do it with a straight face at all.


Emilia then returned, along with Anna, to the dorms. Luckily it was still very early and no one was around to awkwardly greet while she was a bit horny. Emilia got to her room and locked the door behind her.


Heavily breathing, she went to her bed and let Anna climb out of her coat.


“Ready?” Asked the borrower.


Emilia nodded and pulled the leash and collar out of the paper bag from the pet shop. Breathing heavily and still blushing, she put them on.


Gently, Anna picked her end of the leash. Proportionally it was like picking up a small tree trunk in diameter. But Anna was a strong borrower after all, and it proved to be no challenge.


“How foolish of you to fall into my hands, little princess” she began.


“Y-you’re right… I am so, so very foolish” said Emilia, still containing herself a bit but committing to her role.


“I haven’t given you permission to speak!” Barked Anna. It made Emilia actually gasp. “You won’t make a good pet at all…”


Emilia looked down to Anna, her eyes almost those of a hurt puppy.


“You don’t seem to understand your situation, little princess” continues Anna, in her best impression of a cringe visual novel villain she could make “as long as you’re in my clutches, you must obey my commands…”


Emilia nodded, hear heart beating ever more rapidly.


“I don’t like those ugly rags you have for clothes…” continued Anna “take them off, now” she said, pulling the leash, which Emilia barely felt. But she was committing to her role, and as Anna pulled Emilia let out a small grunt and pulled herself into Anna’s direction.


She unbuttoned her coat, all with her gentle eyes closed. All while Anna watched, almost bewitched by this titan’s beauty. Emilia made sure to make it all a show for her little overlord, taking her time to delicately pull every piece of her outfit off.


“Now down! Your master commands it!” Said Anna, once Emilia was completely naked. She did her best to hide her slight embarrassment, the little act was all for her partner, and even though Anna was having a lot of fun, the theatrics made her be the most glad that besides her girlfriend there was no active audience. Emilia obeyed her orders and laid down on her belly on the bed, her head just in front of Anna.


“Good girl” Anna congratulated “you can follow basic commands” she said, walking past Emilia’s face and climbing on top of her back. Every little step made Emilia twitch.


“You’re a beautiful beast” Anna said, taking a stroll down Emilia’s back, her little feet struggling to keep balance on the pillowy surface that was Emilia’s silk-smooth skin. “I see why you were your realms pride, but you’re *mine* now” she said, again giving an almost imperceptible pull to the leash, to which Emilia still reacted as if it was a strong grip.


Anna jumped to the bed “now turn, pet, on your back!” and Emilia happily complied. Anna climbed to her belly, struggling even more to stand, as Emilia’s rapid breathing made the ground go up and down. Still, Anna pulled through, and walked to the mound sized breasts of her girlfriend.


It was hard for Emilia to keep her cool as her small girlfriend climbed her most sensitive places, but she wasn’t given permission to speak yet.


Anna grabbed one of Emilia’s nipples, the tip almost the size of her whole fist. As Anna touched it, she felt the whole of Emilia’s body react. The surface got hotter, and she started feeling her sweat.


“You can speak now, my pet” said Anna. Emilia opened her mouth to let a small series of moans out. First small, gentle, almost quiet, but as Anna’s stroking intensified so to did Emilia’s noises.


“Be a good girl…” Anna said “moan for me” and Emilia obeyed. Getting louder but no so as to be heard from outside her room. 


Anna leaned in and licked her girlfriend soft nipple. Emilia had to bite her tongue not to be heard by her neighboring students. Anna had unbuttoned her cape, and she began throwing her clothes over her shoulder, soon, she was rubbing her entire body on Anna’s breast.


“You can play with yourself, my pet” she said in between taking her girlfriend nipple in and out of her mouth. Emilia nodded “yes… master” she said in between breaths. And soon her fingers went down to her most intimate.


She tried to be slow, but Anna had been getting ever more savage. The borrower was hard at work pleasuring both herself and her girlfriend. Emilia couldn’t help herself but to match Anna’s more primal approach, she massaged her clit with passion.


Soon the both of them had forgotten the bit they were both playing and just focused on giving the most out of themselves for the other. With her free hand, Emilia pressed her tiny lover against her breast, her palm feeling every muscle in the borrower’s body working towards her having the best of times.


It was too much. Emilia exploded and so too did Anna. And while Anna’s small size made it so she was free to moan her lungs out, Emilia had to cover her mouth with her hand.


The two laid in a puddle of sweat and cum, breathing heavily. Emilia gently stroked Anna’s back. For all her dominating act, making love in such a scale tired the borrower profoundly.


Because of that Emilia said nothing as she opened the bed and slipped in, with Anna gently cupped in her hands. She placed the naked borrower in front of her, in her own little pillow, and covered her with the bedsheets. Anna was exhausted and didn’t say a word before falling asleep.


Emilia leaned in for a kiss which covered most of Anna’s exposed chest and whispered a good night. She then closed her eyes, with her mind going through a whole lot of scenarios she was now very excited to try with her small girlfriend, before falling asleep herself short after.