- Text Size +

James grabbed his favorite cup, pressing it into the small beer dispenser he had built into his counter. It was the kind of luxury that few men could afford these days, and he watched as the amber liquid dropped into his cup, filling it in one smooth motion. It was still hard to get used to the dynamics of fluid at this size, even after years of being small. With a happy sigh he leaned back in his chair, watching as his theater sized living room screen lit up. It was just a smartphone turned on its side, but to him it might as well have been an IMAX.

“The march for Men’s Suffrage crossed the White House lawn today, a special path was mowed nearly down to the soil for the picket line. President Adams was on scene to receive them, and delivered a few joint remarks with Desmond Carter, the leader of the organization.”

The scene cut to the president, a regal looking woman with long red hair with a handful of grey streaks. She was smiling as a group of men, ranging in size from a foot tall down to a few inches carried signs by her demanding various things from job training programs to an end to the “Guardianship” programs which critics called “a step up from being a pet.” The camera cut to the president, who had a handsome looking four-inch man in his thirties standing on the edge of her podium.

“I’m proud to be a voice in men’s corner, ever since the Great Shrinking Virus, my administration has worked to make sure that men’s self-determination is protected.”

The tiny man, Desmond Carter, stepped forward, “We’re happy to meet here with President Adams, and it’s certainly true that her administration has been an ally in our struggles, we’d like her to focus more on-“

“Isn’t he great folks!” President Adams beamed, scooping the tiny man up and snuggling him to her cheek.

“Aww,” the journalists cooed, snapping photos.

“Like I care,” James muttered, sipping his beer while he waited for the next segment to come on. It wasn’t that Adams was a bad president, he’d certainly vote for her, if he voted anyway, but politics hadn’t interested him before shrinking and they didn’t now.

The scene returned to the anchorwoman, chuckling at the display on the White House Lawn, “In other news, the Goddess line of shoes launched yesterday to great fanfare!”

“Oh, here we go!” James said excitedly.

“The company’s advertising campaign starring Tiny James has increased the brand’s profile dramatically, although some men aren’t happy about his role in the commercials, calling it “demeaning.”

“Fuck them,” James said, grinning eagerly as they started showing the ad on the news.

James was in the middle of a vast tiled ballroom floor, looking around in confusion. There was a sudden boom, and the camera showed him looking up in shock as a massive woman’s high heeled shoe came down, clacking the floor in a thunderous landing that caused James to fall to his feet.

“Goddess Heels,” a woman’s sultry voice said, “Show him how he measures up.”

The commercial ended with James, his back straight against the heel to show his diminutive size. A series of small markings on the glowed, showing James’ height, one quarter of an inch. The towering blonde goddess wearing the shoe looked down at him with a smirk.

“And there we go,” James clapped. His phone rang, the massive screen muting the news report as the contact icon for his friend Brad popped up. “Answer,” he called. His phone, like most products for men these days, had ample voice activation features.

“Just saw the news report James!” Brad called excitedly, “you’re going to be rolling in the green, the Goddess line already wants you to sign on for a new ad campaign!”

“I’m in,” James said excitedly, “can you look over their contract? Make sure I’m not getting screwed?”

“No problem, man,” Brad replied.

“How’d your attempt to get adopted as a pet go?” James teased with a smirk.

Brad sighed angrily, “Denied again, looks like I’ve still got to work for a living.”

“Maybe next year,” James said reassuringly.

“Yeah, whatever,” Brad muttered. “Speaking of women, you ever think about getting back into the dating game?”

“I’ve been considering it,” James admitted.

“You’ve got to man,” Brad insisted, “you’re a big deal now, like you were a C-lister but with this ad campaign you’re going to be a household name! If you’ve got tabloids covering your love life you’re going to be a real star, we could explore movies if you wanted-“

“I don’t know about all that,” James chuckled, “But I’ll think about it.”

“You do that man; I’ll talk to you later once I’ve seen the Goddess company’s offer.”

“Thanks Brad,” James said, “End call!”

The phone went black, leaving James alone with his thoughts.

The great shrinking epidemic was supposed to be the end of the world, with the male half of the population reduced to an average of a few inches tall everyone had expected the collapse of society. Some had warned of a terrifying matriarchal world where women would crush rogue men on sight and enslave the rest, but here they all were two years later, and the world was still turning.

That wasn’t to say there hadn’t been changes of course, women increasingly occupied high positions of authority, and “larger” society was catered to them. Still, men could vote, were cared for, and had ample legal protections that were rigorously enforced, and while employment prospects for many men were grim, jobs didn’t matter as much when men could live comfortable lifestyles on less than the cost of a fast-food meal per month.

Most single men now lived in special districts built to their size, with the biggest being Class Five districts for those giants of men who towered at between ten and twelve inches tall, then Class Four for men six to eight inches, Class Three for four to six inches, Class Two for two to four inches, and then finally Class one for men who were below two inches in height.

Then there was James, officially in the half a percent of men classified as “Sub Class One” shrinking virus victims. Standing at .23 inches, James was officially the world’s smallest man, and the tiny framed certificates from various record keeping organizations and governments on his wall proved it. His continued shrinking had quickly become a topic of national curiosity, still ongoing months after the rest of the men had reached their final sizes. He’d become a minor celebrity, with updates on the nightly news, including public measurements by the Secretary of Health herself during photo ops. When his shrinking had finally ended, he’d been able to leverage the fifteen minutes of fame into career making appearances in ads and at events, there was a surprising amount of demand for the world’s smallest man.

Part of him had always hoped for some kind of fame, but he’d hoped it would be for opening a stunning art gallery, or maybe writing something profound… Still, the money was decent, better than selling paintings on the boardwalk anyway.

Dating… he chuckled to himself. That was another thing that had changed dramatically, women were almost always the aggressors in relationships these days, and mankind had been forced to adjust to new ways of pleasing them. I don’t mind that one bit, he thought with a grin.

Using a mix of gestures and verbal commands he navigated his cinema sized smartphone to a popular dating app signup page. The layout hadn’t changed much since the days before the shrinking virus, although he couldn’t help but notice there were a lot more male profiles advertised now instead of the grinning coeds that had graced the login page before.

I guess it’s true what they’re saying on the news, he thought, a lot of guys are too scared to date post shrinking, the bachelorette crisis is real! He hesitated as he finished his profile, you were never that popular with women back before the virus… but you weren’t a celebrity then either. With a grin he hit “submit,” then collapsed back into his chair. He hadn’t even picked up his beer before the phone dinged, letting him know he had his first match.

Damn, he thought, looking through the blonde’s profile, she’s gorgeous! What was even better was that she liked a lot of the same movies and hobbies he did, it was almost like she was perfect! The only problem was she didn’t have her height listed anywhere on the app… With a shrug he matched back, and the phone dinged again as she messaged him.


James unmatched, sighing in defeat, “I guess it was too much to hope to meet the perfect woman on the first try,” he mumbled. He felt a little bad, before shrinking he’d only been five foot six, and dating apps had been a difficult thing for him, but now that the shoe was on the other foot… It’s okay to have preferences! He told himself again.

His next match made him gasp in surprise. Gabby Grabatiny!? His mouth went dry as he pulled up the profile, sure enough she was verified.

Gabriella Montez was a popular social media influencer who went by the moniker Gabby Grabatiny, or just Gabby most of the time. She was a towering goddess of a woman, with wide hips, ivory hair, and a teasing personality that had James watching almost all of her videos multiple times. In the aftermath of the shrinking outbreak, she’d emerged as a pioneer in the “new way” of dating, both cajoling men to put themselves back out there, while telling women to embrace their new role as dominating goddesses. In particular Gabby was quite proud of calling herself an “incher,” meaning she only wanted to date men one inch or below.

Here goes nothing, James thought nervously.


James and Gabby chatted for a few more minutes, finally agreeing to go dancing that Friday. Part of him couldn’t believe his luck, but another part was growing nervous. This was his first official date post-shrinking, and while he’d been following the changes in the dating world since the virus, it was one thing to see and another thing to experience.

Gabby loves tiny guys, he reassured himself, and you’re the tiniest guy there is!

Friday came faster than James had anticipated, and he made a mental checklist of things to do before Gabby would be by to pick him up. He had several other errands to run before the date, and with a wave of his hand his phone dialed Stephanie, his bodyguard and assistant.

“What can I do for you boss?” she asked, answering on the first ring.

“I need to go take care of some things over at District 1,” he said, “and don’t call me boss, just call me by my name.”

“Got it Mr. Goddard, meet you in the living room,” Stephanie drawled.

“Not Mister-“ he sighed; she’d already hung up.

Most men who still worked jobs had a woman who served as an assistant, ferrying them to and from the places they needed to be, as well as taking care of their professional needs. James had hired Stephanie after he’d received a string of kidnapping threats following his official status as the world’s tiniest man. Stephanie had been a detective during the Great Shrinking, and had been in the military before that. While she certainly brought James peace of mind, he often found her somewhat stiff.

James limbered himself up, then stepped into the center of his living room. The faraway tremors of footsteps shook the tiny house, growing louder as Stephanie approached. There was a loud scraping sound as his roof slid away, letting him look up at a mountainous woman with a steely expression, a tight brown ponytail, and reflective sunglasses that caught the morning sun.

“Good morning sir,” she said neutrally.

“Good to see you too Steph,” he sighed, deciding to leave the title for another time.

Their conversation was made possible by a small inplant in the ear lobe that 90% of the population of both sizes had now, both softening the voices of full sized women and amplifying the words of tiny men.

Stephanie was just over a decade older than he was, but with a physique that showed off her regular physical training. Calluses on her fingers nearly as big as he was brushed against his skin as her fingers dipped down into his house, pinching delicately around him and drawing him out.

Stephanie usually wore a casual blue suitjacket over a white button up shirt, in particular the suitjacket had a shallow pocket tailored to allow James to stand in it, peeking out like a gopher at the world. She placed him in it, leaving him snugly within the polyester fabric. From there he could see his house, a three story mansion roughly the size of a shoebox, complete with his pool, smaller than her shoe.

The “city” of the nearby Class 1 District was only a hundred or so yards away, but due to the tiny size of most of the inhabitants James effectively lived on the outskirts of town. James had a full sized white picket fence, the towering ivory colored pillars more for show than anything, along with a small guardhouse where Stephanie spent her day when she wasn’t carrying him around.

Beyond that the only structures nearby were a row of full sized houses for the various women who worked for the men of the nearby Class 1 Tiny district. One of them was Stephanies, but James had never been there.

“Where are we going today sir?” Stephanie asked, starting the walk towards the tiny town.

“The tailor has a few new outfits for me,” he said, “since I’m going out tonight I might as well pick them up!”

“Have you done a background check on this girl?” Stephanie asked.

“She’s a famous social media influencer!” James exclaimed, “she’s a public figure for crying out loud!”

“Gabriella could be an alias,” Stephanie muttered, “I’ll see what I can dig up on her.”

“Please don’t,” James sighed.

Stephanie tended to be somewhat overprotective of her charge, and James sometimes wondered exactly why she’d left the police department.

She made her way into the city in a matter of minutes, thundering onto the paved access path that abutted the tiny buildings. “WOMEN ONLY, STAY CLEAR” was written in bright orange letters on the pavement, smaller pathways no wider than a quarter were filled with the tiny men themselves as they went about their business. Stephanie didn’t attract much attention, they’d all seen her before and knew who she was carrying.

When the evening arrived, James was a bundle of nerves, and he shivered slightly as Stephanie’s car pulled up to the restaurant they’d chosen to meet at, a 1950’s themed diner with bright neon lighting.

“Okay, she said to wait on the floor by table number five,” James said as Stephanie carried him inside.

“I don’t like it,” Stephanie growled, “what if it’s a setup? Stomp the most famous tiny man in town and run?”

“I guess it would hurt?” James chuckled, “Come on, I’m way too small to get crushed easily… I recall someone else stepped on me once, when she wasn’t watching where she was going crossing the lawn?”

Stephanie’s face went red, “S-Sir I’m still very sorry, and if you ever want my resignation-“

“Steph, cool it,” he ordered. “Just put me on the floor at table five.”

Stephanie nodded, adjusting her sunglasses as she entered the diner. The massive expanse of the restaurant stretched before James, and from his spot in Steph’s pocket it was like viewing the Grand Canyon. Faraway in the distance he could see the waitresses, dressed in 1950s bellhop uniforms, laughing amongst themselves as the cook, a weathered looking woman in her 40s, prepared orders.

“I’ll be right there in the corner if you need me,” Stephanie whispered. “If you get snatched and I can’t retrieve you, just be agreeable with the kidnappers until you’re rescued, there’s a tracking chip in your right gluteus-“

“My right buttcheek, yeah I remember,” he growled, rubbing his bottom at the memory of the injection. “There’s the table!”

Stephanie pinched his body again, the warm pads of her fingers covering him as she bent down, placing him on the cool tile floor. She stood up, adjusting her glasses and taking one final look around before leaving, her booming footsteps shaking the floor slightly as she took a spot at table opposite of the one Gabby had asked him to meet at.

Okay, best foot forward, he thought, no gross jokes, no staring at her boobs, no… No you basically. Easy peasy.

A loud *clack* rumbled across the floor.

*Clack*

James gulped, slowly turning to see the shining black heels that stood taller than his house.

* Clack* *Clack* *Clack*

They barreled towards him, slamming into the smooth polished tile of the floor and causing a tremor that raced up his legs.

* CLACK* *CLACK* *CLACK*

One of the heels slammed into the ground on either side of him with so much force that he nearly fell over. Slowly he let his gaze trace up, his eyes widening in awe as he took in his date. Her legs stretched up into the sky, curvaceous and thick pillars of tanned skin that ended in a short dress that stretched over her wide hips. The dress was low cut, letting him see the twin hills of her breasts, jiggling slightly as she put her hands on her hips, flipping her long black hair over her shoulder as she grinned down at him.

“Hi James,” she said in a low voice.

“H-Hi,” he stammered, stunned.

“Well? Don’t you want to see where you measure up?” she grinned, pointing down at the heels.

His gaze slowly lowered, “Oh, Goddess heels,” he chuckled nervously, “You want me to-“

“You were in the ad,” Gabby giggled, “You know what I want you to do.”

He nodded, walking towards the thick pillar of her heel. At six inches the heel towered over him like the solitary spire of his town’s water tower growing up. Taking a deep breath, he slowly backed up against it, feeling the familiar electrical hum from when he’d filmed the commercial.

“Smile!” Gabby beamed overhead.

He did, looking up to see her filming him with her phone, an ecstatic grin on her face as the heel’s height marker lit up, reading “.23 inches” In deep red lettering.

“Oh yeah,” Gabby chuckled, “Look, it’s already on the app!” she leaned her phone down to show him, “it keeps a record of every guy you’ve measured with the heel,” she said with a wink. She scooted back, ever so slightly, “That line lights up forever too, so you get a nice little visual reminder of every man you’ve ever had underfoot…” She typed something in the app, and on her heel “JAMES GODDARD” appeared below the height marker.

“Wow,” he mused, “I have to admit, I didn’t read too much about these things when I was in the commercial…”

“I was really excited to collect a bunch of boy’s names on my heel,” Gabby giggled, “but with the world’s tiniest guy already on there…” She shrugged.

“Sorry for ruining you for other men!” he joked.

He held his breath a moment, then exhaled in relief as she laughed, reaching down to pluck him up. Her fingers closed around him, the skin a sharp contrast from Stephanie’s rough hands, and his stomach lurched as he was seemingly rocketed upwards. A moment later she gently placed him on the table, sitting in her chair and scooting closer, causing her mountainous breasts to jiggle slightly as she loomed over him.

“So you’re a fan of my pages?” Gabby asked, “Do you have favorites?”

“I really liked it when you had that jewelry that held your male friends on it,” James said eagerly.

“Oh, the charm-boy bracelet?” Gabby asked eagerly, “yeah, that was a good one… Don’t worry those guys were just friends from school,” she winked. “I do have an anklet that I’ve been saving for a special guy though.”

“So uh, a lot of guys are having some trouble adjusting to how dating is now,” He said, “How is it for girls?”

Gabby chuckled, “Well, I’m doing pretty good, tinies want a girl who knows how to handle them, you know?”

“Oh yeah,” James said in a lustful voice, nodding and grinning. What are you doing you idiot? Don’t act like a horny jackass!

Gabby smirked, “Well there is that, but I mean just being able to move you guys around safely, I think the smaller guys, you inchers and below, they want a girl they can trust, you know? I get a lot of DMs from guys with crushes, it’s cute, but I really wish tiny guys and girls could mingle more, you know? A lot of my friends are lonely, but guys are so scared now.”

“I get it,” James chuckled, “It’s uh… pretty intimidating looking up at you girls sometimes.”

A few minutes later their waitress came to take their order, “Double bacon cheeseburger with fries,” Gabby said, pointing at it with a smile, “We’ll be sharing, and keep it all on one check.”

“Wow,” James laughed, “first time a girl has ever bought me dinner!”

“I’m one of the pioneers of the new way of dating,” Gabby giggled, “I’ve got to set a good example… besides, I don’t think you’ll take more than one fry.”

As it turned out James didn’t manage to do more than nibble one fry, and as the date went on they started talking about the changes to movies and music that had happened since the shrinking epidemic.

“I really like this new trend where the male musicians ride on the women’s shoulders,” Gabby said, showing him a picture. In it a recent top 40 hit band was pictured, with the two female members holding their three male bandmates between them.

“I wonder how their instruments being tiny impacts the sound quality,” James mused. “I used to play a little guitar myself before… well, you know.”

“You should again,” Gabby insisted, “I’m sure they could make you one!”

“The smallest one is for guys that are two inches,” James said with a shrug.

“I’ll call some friends,” Gabby said with a smile, “I’m sure there’s a company that would want to do it as a publicity stunt or something, I mean who wouldn’t want Tiny James using their products?”

“If it’s a sponsorship then it’s work,” James said, waving dismissively, “and work is for Monday.”

“I get it,” Gabby nodded. “Hey, ready to go to the club?”

“Sure,” he bit his lip, looking up at the goddess of a woman in front of him, “How exactly am I going to er… dance?”

“Don’t worry,” Gabby winked.

Her hand reached out across the table, plucking him up once more with the speed and magnitude of thunderhead in an oncoming storm. His world was blurred again as she pulled him up, bringing him over the valley of her chest. He felt the warmth of her body heat radiating off her a splitsecond before he was sliding against her smooth skin, guided by her fingers deep in between a pair of building sized breasts. Her fingers released him, letting him tumble along the velvety hill before finally coming to a rest in the center, wedged deep enough that escape, or even movement, was impossible.

“Hold on,” she giggled, a deep rumbling sound that jiggled the walls that had pinched him in place. With each loud *clack* of her heels against the tile floor his surroundings shook, sending him further down into the darkness of her cleavage.

A thick rose scent filled his nostrils , her perfume , he realized. He chuckled, bathing in the sensuous scent as she walked to her car, the crisp night air kept at bay by her warm breasts.

The dance club scene had also changed dramatically since the great shrinking epidemic. Nightclubs had been forced to retool to try to draw more of the tiny men in, featuring “Men’s Nights” and providing stern looking bouncers along the walls who could have given Stephanie a run for her money. Still, the logistics of getting from a District to the city, combined with fear of the now titanic women, meant that the gender ratio skewed heavily female.

James got a look at it as he forced his way back up out of the tight valley of Gabby’s cleavage, poking his head up and looking out at the dance floor. The only other men present that he could see were a handful of guys around four inches who were standing on table together, looking like minnows before a school of sharks as the women passed their table, glancing down and smirking at them.

“There are finally some single guys in here,” Gabby giggled, “nature is healing!”

“Is it really that rare?” James asked curiously.

“You have no idea,” Gabby sighed, “If it’s all right, could you post about our date on your pages or something? If guys see the world’s smallest guy getting back in the game maybe they’ll realize they can too.”

“Sure,” James nodded, “if you think it would help.”

“I think it would,” Gabby said with a smile, “Here, let me order us a drink.” She walked up to the bar, waving the bartender, another young woman with dark hair, over. “One old fashioned,” she said with a grin.

“And one for the table of boys?” the bartender asked with a smirk.

“Not tonight,” Gabby chuckled, “I brought my own man!”

The bartender frowned, “where-“ Gabby cut her off, pointing to the hem of her low cut dress, where James hung onto the fabric to keep from sliding back down into the depths. He waved meekly as the woman squinted, leaning in, then grinning widely. “Oh my god, he is so cute! Where did you even find a guy that small?”

“That’s the Tiny James,” Gabby smirked.

“Holy shit,” the bartender mumbled, fumbling in her pocket for her phone. Gabby smiled instinctively as it came up, snapping a picture of the pair. “This is going on our website, our facebook, everything,” the bartender muttered.

Gabby dipped the tip of her pinky in the drink as she leaned against the bar, raising it up to James, “Want a taste?” she asked.

James raised an eyebrow, but leaned forward, extending his tongue to lick the cocktail off a fingertip that was nearly as big as he was.

“Let’s hit the dance floor,” Gabby decided, strutting out, the motion nearly shaking him down into her tits again.

“But how can I-“

“Just hold on!” Gabby laughed.

The world lurched as Gabby began dancing to the upbeat dance music, and James shouted, gripping the hem tightly as he fought to stay upright. At his size every sway of her body was like the banking of a rollercoaster, and as her body began to sweat under the colored dance floor lights He felt sweat droplets the size of bowling balls splashing into his back every time it made contact with the titanic boobs behind him.

“Gabby-“ he tried to shout, but one of the droplets of sweat rolled down, splashing into his face and bursting over him, making him cough as the salty taste filled his mouth and stung his eyes. He lost his grip on the hem of her dress, and as she jumped in time with the music he felt himself launched upward, screaming and flailing.

The other girls on the dance floor didn’t notice him, and the music drowned out his scream even with the implant boosting his voice. He landed on the hard floor with a grunt, feeling like he’d fallen off his own couch instead of the equivalent of hundreds of feet.

Benefits of being tiny, he thought as he groaned, getting to his feet. He didn’t have time to be thankful, the world thundered as dozens of giant women’s shoes slammed into the ground around him. He looked up at the forest of massive legs, his mind racing as he wondered how he could get any of their attention.

“Hey!” he shouted, jumping up and down, “Gabby!”

Her foot lifted, and the world seemed to slow, “Oh shit,” he muttered, reading the engraved “Tiny Men Kiss Here” on the bottom sole of Gabby’s Goddess brand heel. He turned to run, but it was too late, the heeled sole came down forcefully, there was a quick snapping sound, then a lance of pain, then nothing.

Gabby frowned, feeling a sensation not unlike stepping on an M&M. She looked down, lifting her shoe up.

“Oh,” she muttered, her face going pale, “J-James?”

“Ugh,” he groaned, slowly standing up. He jerked his neck, cracking it and sighing with relief. “It always stings,” he muttered. “Hey-“ he started as Gabby’s fingers pinched him up, drawing him to her face with a worried look.

“Oh thank god!” she said, sighing with relief, “I’ll get you to the hospital-“

“Gabby!” he shouted, cutting her off, “I’m fine, it happens!”

“B-But I stepped on you,” Gabby muttered, “Doesn’t that-“

“It hurts, yeah,” James smiled, “but most of us guys are a little tougher now.”

Gabby bit her lip, looking embarrassed as the song ended, “Sorry,” she grinned weakly.

“Just hold me in your hand or something for the next song!” James said.

“Yeah, okay!” Gabby agreed with a smile.

The end of the night came too quickly, and soon Gabby was driving him back to his house outside of the Class 1 district. Stephanie was already there, waiting for him, looking almost like a disapproving parent as she crossed her arms, scowling as the car pulled up.

“I’ll take him from here,” she said, holding out her palm.

“She can take me to the door,” James laughed.

Stephanie scowled, but moved aside. Gabby’s heels clacked against his walkway, and she paused, plucking him out of her cleavage with a smile.

“It’s been fun,” she giggled. Her lips puckered as she leaned in, and James felt his entire body become enveloped by the soft pillows. The slightly moist feeling of her lipstick stayed on him, staining his entire body. “Now give me a kiss,” she giggled, lowering him down to the ground.

“Uh, I’ll need a boost?” he said hopefully.

“Not on the lips,” she said, tapping her shoe expectantly.

James looked at the polished black leather and nodded, trying to ignore the tent in his pants as he stepped forward, planting his lips on shiny obsidian surface. There was a short *click* from overhead as Gabby photographed him with her phone.

“A perfect end to a perfect night,” she said in a husky voice. “James, before I go… you haven’t been with any other girls since shrinking, right?”

“R-Right,” he stammered.

“Good to know,” she winked, “Call me, okay?” with that she turned, the thundering click of her heels announcing her departure as she walked back to her car.

James sat across the table from Brad in the Class 1 District sports bar. His friend stood a towering one inch, but the raised stool let them sit level to one another at least. Part of him was annoyed that even here, in a place for tiny men, everything was larger than him, but on the other hand he only ever needed to buy one drink.

“So,” Brad said with a grin, “you dated Gabby Grabatiny, how’d it go?”

“Great,” James said with a smile, “But… I’m not ready to commit to just one girl yet, you know?”

“Damn, you’re really leaping into the deep end,” Brad muttered. “I can’t even get a girl to be my Tiny Guardian…”

James rolled his eyes, “Brad, you’re a attorney even after shrinking, why do you want to be some girl’s pet?”

“It’s the only way out,” Brad groaned, “the government won’t let me quit my job! Apparently as a highly educated man I have to stay in the workforce to help give men a voice or something…”

“Can they really just make you keep working?” James asked with a smirk.

“They offered to let me retire if I taught classes at a law school,” Brad said, shivering, “I’d rather die James!” He sighed, taking a swig of his beer, “My only way to enjoy the life of leisure this shrinking virus gave everyone else is to convince some woman I need to be taken care of, apparently the whole Tiny Guardian thing is still okay.”

“And you can’t find a woman that will agree to it?” James laughed.

“Enough about my problems,” Brad said, waving dismissively, “tell me more about your date!”

“Well, she asked me if I’d bee with any other girls since shrinking,” James mused.

“Oh shit, she wants your tinyginity,” Brad grinned.

“Tinyginity?”

“You know, the first time you’re with a woman post-shrinking,” Brad explained, “apparently it’s a big thing with women, getting to be your first. There’s even a thing called Platinum Tiny where you never slept with a woman at full size, so it’s like you’ll only ever know what it’s like now.” Brad shrugged draining his beer, “You might start thinking about it.”

Tinyginity, James chuckled, Things have gotten so strange now… Still, he found himself already thinking of updating his profile when he got back home.   

Chapter End Notes:

The general plan for this one is to be a slice of life of sorts in this new world as James tries to find love while playing the field. Hope you enjoyed!