[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Flynn is a human moving back to the city to give his startup app company another try. Wendy is an eight foot tall holstaur girl making a living as a teacher. The two find themselves in the same apartment complex, and quickly hit it off, but when Flynn is accidentally dosed with a black market shrinking potion he'll need Wendy's help. She agrees of course, and the towering Holstaur girl soon finds her and Flynn's increasing size difference to be much more enjoyable than she expected.

A commissioned one-shot about a guy shrinking with his Holstaur girlfriend, expect lots of boobs and breastmilk in this one.


Rated: X
Categories: Slow Size Change, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10513 Read: 5797
Published: November 14 2023 Updated: November 14 2023

1. Chapter 1 by Greenanon [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (10513 words)

This is set in the same world as the Garter Lamia stories, but none of the characters from those are in this and you don't need to read any of those to know what's going on.