- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is set in the same world as the Garter Lamia stories, but none of the characters from those are in this and you don't need to read any of those to know what's going on.

Flynn sighed, looking up at his new apartment, which was also going to be his new office for the time being. It wasn’t a bad apartment by any means, and its location on the edge of the city, just where the suburbs began, was ideal for commuting and had ample access to nearby restaurants and stores.

But it’s not a skyscraper downtown, he thought bitterly.

Flynn’s startup had been called MonStar, an app meant to help magical creatures navigate human communities and find services they needed. Initial testing had been positive and they’d been primed to expand throughout the United States.

Then the unthinkable had happened. Two Grand Lamia fighting in a major metro area seemed impossible, for one thing the massive snake-women lived on massive open preserves in the countryside, and for another despite their ferocious appearance they were supposedly a peaceful lot. Still, it had happened, and the office building holding Flynn’s blossoming startup had been destroyed in the battle between the two titans. To make matters worse his insurance hadn’t covered it, as Grand Lamia were too small for his Kaiju policy, and too magical for his standard insurance. The government disaster relief payout had covered a few things of course, he’d been able to give his staff severance, and he certainly had enough money to live comfortably for some time, but MonStar was on hold indefinitely.

That had all been over a year ago, and after what seemed like an eternity of living with his parents, he was ready to start over in the city again.

I’ll get back to the top, he vowed, a new team, a new app maybe…

He walked back to his parking space, opening his rented moving van and grimacing at the boxes. His furniture was already inside, but the rest of his things remained here, and he wasn’t relishing carrying them all up the stairs. With a reluctant sigh he decided to try to stack two together, grunting as he carried  them down the van’s rear ramp. It was too much, as it turned out, and he was grunting and struggling to keep them balanced as he struggled towards the apartment building’s door.

Suddenly something collided with his side, causing him to fall over with a shout of surprise. The boxes went flying, and he winced in pain as he hit the pavement.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!” a female voice called.

A shadow fell over him, and he blinked, looking up in surprise as the towering amazon of a woman who was looming overhead.

She was a holstaur, with a pair of pointed horns sticking out through mixed black and white hair that was braided into a long ponytail down her back. A pair of bovine ears stuck out of the side of her head, and she pulled a pair of earbuds out of them as she bent over to get a better look at him. The woman had to be at least eight feet tall, with a curvaceous figure that was easily visible through a tight jogging outfit she was wearing.

“Are you okay?” she asked, reaching down to help him up.

“Y-Yeah,” he stammered, still taking in the enormous beauty.

“I’m SOOO sorry!” she repeated, a blush coming into her face, “I was coming back from a run, and I don’t really have a great line of sight for stuff just in front of me, because uh…” she looked down at her immense chest in embarrassment, the pair of rounded breasts jiggling slightly up and down from the motion. “I just don’t, you know?”

“Right,” Flynn said, still slightly in shock.

“I’m Wendy,” She said, “are you moving into the top unit?”

“I’m Flynn, and yeah that’s the plan,” he said with a sigh, “Or it was…” he looked down at the boxes, “Guess I’ll just have to make a few trips.”

“You’re not going to sue me, are you?” Wendy asked sheepishly.

He raised an eyebrow, “I’m fine, really! Not even bruised really.”

“I don’t think I could take another lawsuit,” Wendy muttered, her ears drooping low as her small tail swished nervously. “Let me carry your boxes up to your apartment! Just to show there’s no hard feelings!”

“Oh, that’s not-“ he paused, watching her easily pick up the two boxes he’d been struggling with, “Actually, yeah, my moving van is right over here!”

A few minutes later he was watching in awe as the eight-foot Holstaur casually carried all six of his remaining moving boxes, not even breaking a sweat as they boarded the elevator together.

“One of the reasons I live here is that it’s one of the only buildings in the area with hallways and elevators for uh… bigger gals, like me,” Wendy explained. “I have some troubles with the human size elevators downtown.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Flynn said, “I used to be working on an app that was exactly for that kind of thing, it would’ve listed buildings and restaurants and stuff with the proper facilities for different magical beings.”

“That would’ve been nice,” Wendy muttered, “I got sued because I tried to use a human sized elevator, it cost me my last job even!”

“What!?” Flynn asked, shocked, “They fired you just for trying to use the elevator?”

“Well, no,” Wendy admitted sheepishly as the, thankfully large, elevator climbed higher in their building. “I didn’t realize that my coworker was already on the elevator,” she explained, “and because of the uh… girls, I can’t really see stuff that’s in front of me at a certain angle. I guess my chest must have accidentally pressed him against the wall.”

“That’s still no reason to-“

“He almost suffocated,” Wendy sighed, finishing the tale. “They called paramedics, it was a whole thing.”

“Oh,” Flynn muttered as the elevator dinged. “Sorry to hear that.”

“It’s okay,” Wendy said, following him out into the apartment’s hallway, “I’ve got a new job now and I’m mostly over it. I teach math now!”

They got to Flynn’s apartment, and he fumbled with the keys for a minute before opening the door. While the complex had high ceilings and wide hallways, Wendy still had to duck to make it under the doorframe. At Flynn’s direction she set the boxes down easily in the center of the living room, arranging them in a row for easy unpacking.

“Thanks,” Flynn said, “That was something… You carried all of my stuff in just one trip!”

“Yeah, we Holstaur are pretty strong!” she giggled, teasingly flexing her arm. “I’m actually small for one of us, which is good because it’s hard enough getting a good apartment in the human world as it is!”

“You’re small?” Flynn asked with a chuckle, “how big are most Holstaur?”

“My sister’s eleven feet tall!” Wendy said with a grin, “She came to visit me once, but I think I’ll have a hard time getting her to come back unless I buy a barn or something!”

Flynn tried to imagine such a woman, but shook his head, deciding that the already towering cow-girl in front of him was enough. It was hard to tear his eyes away from her, while he’d seen his share of monsters and magical creatures, he’d never laid eyes on a towering beacon of womanhood like this.

“Do you maybe want to get dinner sometime?” he managed weakly, looking up at her and suddenly feeling even smaller.

Wendy’s eyes went wide, “Uh, yeah! Okay!”

The pair exchanged phone numbers, and Flynn couldn’t help but think that his return to the city was off to a good start.

Flynn and Wendy’s dinner date at a nearby seafood restaurant had left both satisfied, and as the night had drawn on, they’d found themselves walking along the shops in a nearby commercial area as the mom-and-pop operations closed for the night. Finally, they were back at their apartment complex, awkwardly riding up the elevator to their floor together.

“Do you want to come back to my place?” Wendy asked, breaking the silence.

Flynn licked his lips nervously, looking up at her, “Yeah,” he decided.

He’d been thinking more and more of what things would be like in bed with the towering holstaur, and while he certainly held on to some fear regarding the subject, his lust and curiosity were well on their way to winning that battle.

Wendy’s the nicest girl you’ve ever been out with, he reassured himself, you’ve got nothing to worry about! She might not even be thinking about that, maybe she just wants to watch some TV and have wine or something.

His thoughts were cut off as the door closed behind him, and he was suddenly very aware of the warm breath of the massive woman on the top of his head, ruffling his hair slightly. He heard the sound of fabric against skin as she pulled the top she’d been wearing off, and then the unmistakable *click* of a massive bra being undone.

“Turn around Flynn,” she giggled.

She might want to do more than watch TV, he thought, his mouth dry as he turned to face her.

Wendy’s breasts were a thing of majesty, looming orbs of milky white flesh that seemed to never end, capped with large pink nipples that seemed to almost invite his mouth. They were nearly eye level with him, seeming to meet his gaze and draw him in, holding his attention hypnotically as Wendy smirked down at his reaction.

“They’re something, aren’t they?”

Flynn didn’t answer, still spellbound as she slowly wrapped her arms around the back of his head. Gently, she pulled him to her, forcing his face between the immense pillowy orbs and sliding his cheeks against the silky soft skin as his head was forced between the largest pair of breasts he’d ever seen.

“These things get me into so much trouble,” Wendy sighed, hugging him close, “I should get to have some fun with them now and then, don’t you think?”

“Mmm hmmm…” he agreed softly, his words muffled by the soft jiggling flesh around him.

He remained there for a few minutes, though he would have believed it was several hours if told. The fuzzy warmth cradled him, making him feel like he was on a cloud as he inhaled the rich almost lilac scent of her skin. She squeezed him tighter, but it was unnecessary, this was a prison he wouldn’t have been able to pull himself away from even if he’d wanted to.

Wendy leaned down, “Would you like to drink from them?” she whispered with a grin.

Flynn’s heart skipped a beat, and he briefly looked up from his place between her tits, meeting her gaze as she fought a smirk. He nodded slowly, and the holstaur chuckled, reaching down and picking him up. He grunted as he was tossed easily over her shoulders like a sack of potatoes, and she playfully reached up to smack his bottom, earning a yelp of surprise as she carried him to the bedroom.

“Nice bottom,” she teased, tossing him on the bed, “back home you’d probably have a brand on you by now!”

“Huh!?” he squeaked.

“Just a little cow-girl humor,” she said with a wink.

Wendy crawled up on the bed, causing the springs to creak as she positioned herself over him. Flynn felt her hand fumbling below his waist for a moment, then the sound of a zipper filled the air as she opened his fly.

“Hold still,” she ordered, hefting her chest up over his face. Each of her breasts was the size of his head at least, and as the puffy pink nipple began to descend, he realized her intention. He felt the soft nub forcing its way against his lips, wiggling between them and popping into his mouth as the weight of the massive orb bore down on him. His face was covered in the warm expanse as she adjusted her position, moaning with a shiver as his tongue darted out to tease the tip of the invasive nipple.

“Keep going!” she shouted, “suck it!”

He did, tightening his lips around it in a seal and sucking eagerly. The first spurt into his mouth surprised him, but the way Wendy gasped in pleasure made him keep going anyway. The stream of milk thickened, and soon it was flowing like a tap into his mouth as he drank like a man dying of thirst.

“Oh god, that’s it,” Wendy panted, her face going red as she hooked a hand behind his head, pressing him into the warm titflesh as Flynn drained it. “Drink it all!”

It was his turn to gasp next as her other hand snaked its way into his open fly, gripping his rock-hard erection and stroking up and down aggressively.

Pinned in place by the bulk of the massive holstaur, all he could do was continue to drink deeply of her milk while she continued to toy with his manhood, pumping up and down in time with the sucking teasing motions of his tongue.

When his stomach was nearly full to bursting, and the sweet liquid was running out of his mouth, she finally pushed him over the edge. The pair came together, moaning as they were each milked of what they had to offer.

They lay panting for a few minutes, and finally Wendy rolled off of him, collapsing at his side and letting an arm snake around him protectively.

“So uh, you have milk,” he said awkwardly.

“Yeah, you too,” she joked, looking at the sticky cum that was still on her hand. She saw his expression and laughed, “Holstaurs are pretty much always ready to give milk, and it feels phenomenal when a guy we like sucks it out of us.” She regarded him for a moment, smiling, “How does it taste?”

“A little sweet,” he managed, “very rich… I like it!”

“Good,” Wendy chuckled, “I have a feeling there’s a lot more of it in your future… now rest up, I have another breast for you to drain later.”

“O-Okay,” he stammered, a dreamy smile forming on his face.

Three months went by, and Flynn was finally starting to feel like a winner again. Programming for his new app was going smoothly, and he’d managed to bring a few of his old teammates back on board. The time for MonStar’s resurgence was here, and he’d arranged a meeting with a large bank to approve a business loan. With the extra cash he’d be able to reopen a new office and hire a new staff, ready to launch their app by the end of the year.

The bank itself had a normal exterior, although he hadn’t realized until he walked in that it was a dwarven bank, complete with a large mine shaft entrance built into the lobby.

“I’m here to see Mr. Burnbeard?” he asked hesitantly.

The human receptionist nodded, “He’s working downstairs today, you’ll want this.” She handed him a helmet with a light on the front of it, and he took it graciously as he started towards the mine.

The cool air was almost pleasant as he walked down the center of the tunnel, occasionally passing groups of dwarves with axes, mumbling to themselves or consulting cellphones before striking the walls with pickaxes. Oddly there were offices down here as well, looking exceedingly modern and out of place with the hallway made of hewn stone, and the dwarves within them were wearing clean and pressed shirts, answering phones and working on computers.

Finally, he reached a group of dwarves huddled around a table, and they looked up at him suspiciously as he approached.

“Now this here’s the subway, so no digging there,” one dwarf, slightly larger than the others, with a pickaxe over his shoulder muttered. He had a thick black beard, and bald head that shone even in the low light. “And you don’t want to be digging too greedily, or too deep, or you’ll hit a sewer line, but-“

“Excuse me!” Flynn called, “Are you Mr. Burnbeard?”

The dwarf looked up and regarded him for a moment, “Aye lad, what business do you have in the mines of the First National Dwarven Bank?”

“I’m here about my business loan,” he began nervously. Maybe this was a mistake, I could still find a normal bank to-

“Ah, that phone app,” Burnbeard nodded to his fellows. “Your finances look as solid as Dwarven steel, but I had to meet you and see it in person before signing on, call it a gut instinct!” the other dwarves nodded, mumbling in agreement.

Flynn gulped, pulling his phone from his pocket, “Well ah, it’s an app to help magical creatures navigate human settlements easier, particularly if you have certain requirements or accommodations!” He handed the dwarf the phone, the stout creature’s calloused and dirty fingers looking odd on the sleek plastic. “Just tell it who you are, and ask it for something!” he offered.

Burnbeard thought a moment, “I am the dwarf Ezekiel Burnbeard, as proof I shall sing you the ancient hymn of my clan, Far in the Depths the hammers fall like-

“J-Just saying you’re a dwarf should do it,” Flynn said with a weak smile.

Burnbeard raised an eyebrow, but nodded, “I’m a dwarf, and I want to go somewhere on a holiday soon, it’s got to have music, and rich fried foods!”

“And mines!” another dwarf added in.

“And mines!” Burnbeard agreed, laughing.

The app took a moment, then spoke in a calm robotic voice, “We at MonStar suggest a holiday to the Appalachian Mountains.” Pages on bluegrass music, fried foods, and coal mines popped up on the page, leading the dwarves to excitedly gather around and point at the offerings.

“I like it,” Burnbeard grinned, “I’m approving this loan!”

Flynn felt like jumping in excitement, “Thank you Mister Burnbeard, you won’t regret this!”

“Settle down lad!” he laughed, “now run along, we’ve got to figure out how we get to this West Virginia place boys, if it’s really got mines and banjo music it’s probably the most popular place to visit in the human world, and we need to book our vacation before it fills up!”

Flynn was grinning ear to ear as he started on his way home. Everything in his life was coming together, and he couldn’t wait to tell Wendy when they met up that evening.

Wendy… it’s time, I want to make us official, he decided. The pair had been dating occasionally since their first meeting, although they hadn’t put a label on the relationship yet. With his future seeming more secure than it had in a long time, Flynn was ready to make the jump.

As he pulled into the complex parking lot, he decided to take the rest of the afternoon off. The apartment had a spacious fitness center that he’d rarely had the chance to use, and twenty minutes later he was in his workout clothes, running on the treadmill without a care in the world.

Wendy smiled as she got the text message from Flynn saying that the loan was approved. She was happy for him; he’d been working so hard trying to rebuild his business that it just seemed right that something would go well for a change.

She frowned as she heard low chuckles from up ahead. A group of human teenagers were huddled around something, in a way that practically screamed trouble. With a scowl she started towards them, recognizing several from her classes at the nearby high school.

“Dennis is that you?” she called, trying to keep her voice neutral.

The teens startled, looking up at her like deer in the headlights as they tried to hide something behind their backs. She rolled her eyes, leaning down and picking one of the young men up by his hoodie, raising him into the air as she easily reached around his back and grabbed the bottle he’d been trying to hide.

She sniffed the unscrewed top, then scowled. “This is one of those black-market bodybuilding potions, isn’t it? That’s minotaur muscle!” She looked down at the bottle itself, it was a simple plastic sports drink bottle, likely poured out and filled with the concoction. “And you’re putting it in these to disguise it, clever,” she muttered.

“W-We found it,” one of them said sheepishly.

“Oh, come on, I wasn’t born yesterday!” Wendy groaned, rolling her eyes, “all right, what else do you have? Come on, hand them over!”

The teens muttered under their breath as they slowly produced a series of plastic sports bottles, each one filled with something different. Wendy could recognize a few of them by the colors, most of the illegal potions had a fairly unique blend that wouldn’t be easily confused for a drink if a person knew what to look for.

“Dragon’s breath?” she asked, setting the boy down and taking the bottles, “You could burn your house down with this, Tie-Dye-Eye? That stuff’s no good for you either… And this one!” she grabbed one of the bottles with a transparent red liquid in it, “MicroMiniscule? You need a permit to brew this for a reason! Imagine if you drank this and shrank to the size of a grain of sand and got lost in your own carpet! How would anyone ever find you!?”

The group of teens sheepishly looked away, embarrassed, “We were being careful with them,” someone muttered.

“Everyone thinks they’re being careful, but these potions are restricted for a reason!” Wendy said with a scowl. “Where did you get these?” Nobody talked, and a part of her realized that, while her students would gladly hand over their illicit magical elixirs, asking them to rat out a supplier was likely a bridge too far.

“Are you going to call the cops?” Dennis muttered sullenly.

“No,” Wendy said with a sigh, “I don’t think that would be at all productive… I’m letting you kids off with a warning this time, just please be more careful! I don’t want to hear about another one of my students in the hospital for a bicep transplant because he blew his apart doing curls on Minotaur Muscle!”

“Yes Miss Wendy,” they all said together in a halfhearted tone.

She sighed, scooping up the rest of the bottles and walking into the apartment complex. As the elevator rose, she tried to think of what to do with the potions she’d confiscated. Simply pouring them down the sink seemed like the best option, and it was what she resolved to do as she exited the elevator on her and Flynn’s floor.

What she didn’t realize was that her grip on the bottles wasn’t as good as she thought it was, and one slipped through her fingers unnoticed. The landing was muffled by the soft new carpet their landlord had just installed, and Wendy continued on obviously as the bottle of MicroMiniscule rolled to a stop in front of Flynn’s door.

Flynn took the stairs, enjoying the final pump of his workout as his headphones blared music and he playfully jogged up, bobbing his head in time with the music.

That was the best workout I’ve had in ages, he thought with a grin. I’m thirsty as hell now though…

He noticed something in front of his door, and he raised an eyebrow as he saw it was a full bottle of a sports drink. Picking it up, he watched the pink liquid splash back and forth as he tried to figure out where it had come from.

Wendy and me are the only ones up on this floor, he thought, and she knows I’ve been trying to get back into exercise… She probably left it for me!

He unscrewed the cap, taking a whiff, his brow furrowing as he tried to place the fruity flavor. With a shrug he simply downed the drink, feeling it tingle slightly as it slid down his throat. With that he went to go shower and clean up before meeting Wendy.

Wendy watched the last of the Dragon’s Breath potion swirl down the drain in her sink, sighing in relief. That was the last one, and she triumphantly grabbed it and tossed it overhand into her recycling bin, nodding to herself with a smile as it bounced in.

There was a knock on her door, and she went to open it, “Flynn!” she said cheerfully as he walked in, “Congratulations on the loan!”

“Thanks,” he chuckled, “Everything’s finally looking up!” He raised an empty plastic bottle, causing her heart to skip a beat, “Say, this drink you left for me, what flavor was it? It was really good and I don’t think I’ve ever had this brand before.”

“W-Where did you get that!?” she squeaked.

He frowned, “You left it outside my door…”

“I must have dropped it!” she wailed, snatching the bottle, “What color was it!?”

“Wendy, what’s going on!?”

She sighed, “There were these kids out front…”

She quickly explained her run-in with the teens and their illegal potions, and by the end Flynn was wide eyed and fighting panic.

“It was pink, it had a fruity taste,” he said quickly.

“Oh,” Wendy muttered, “Uh oh…”

“Which one was it!?” Flynn asked.

“That’s MicroMiniscule,” Wendy said weakly, “it’s a slow acting shrinking potion.”

“No problem,” Flynn said, “We go down to the apothecary and get a shrinking antidote, they’re over the counter, right?”

“It’s banned for a reason,” Wendy sighed, “it can’t be counteracted by the usual antidotes, it’s also pretty long lasting.”

Flynn gulped, “How small do you usually get on this stuff?”

“One millimeter,” Wendy said quietly, “Sometimes less.”

Flynn clapped his hands, “Okay then, let’s get me to a hospital and see if the medical witch can figure out a fix-“

“Flynn no!” Wendy cried, “you just got that big important loan! Your company is going to start expanding again soon! You can’t go into the hospital for treatment for an illegal potion! You could get a record or something!”

“Shit,” he muttered, “Well… What then?”

Wendy breathed out slowly, “Okay, I’ve got a plan,” she said, walking to her kitchen. She returned a few minutes later with an empty pasta sauce jar, washed and rinsed for recycling.

“What’s that?” Flynn asked.

“It’s where you’re going to live once you get small,” Wendy explained, “at the size you’re going to be, I can’t have you running around here!”

Flynn glanced out at her apartment, gulping nervously as he imagined confrontations with insects the size of houses, or the plodding footsteps of an unaware Wendy as her city block sized feet crashed down around him.

“The jar it is then,” he said, forcing a smile.

“I’m glad you’re seeing reason,” she sighed. “I’ll give you food and water with an eye dropper and tweezers, and I’ll leave the jar facing the TV while I’m gone so you’ll have something to do… Just treat it like a vacation you didn’t really want!”

“A vacation to your kitchen counter,” he said, a bit of his humor returning in spite of the situation. He rubbed his temples a moment, “God, what a mess… Here, let me draft an email real quick.”

“Who to?” Wendy asked curiously.

“Everyone,” he laughed as he pulled his phone out. He thought for a minute, then started typing, “after getting the loan I realized how hard I’ve been working lately, and I’m taking a trip. If anyone needs to reach me, they can get in touch with my neighbor Wendy who is holding my mail. Sound good?”

“Perfect!” Wendy beamed.

“And, send!” he said. With a sigh he put his phone up on the counter next to the jar that would be his home and prison for the next two weeks. “Well, this sucks.”

“I’m really sorry,” Wendy said, her face red as her bovine ears drooped, “I just didn’t want those kids taking this stuff!”

“I can see why,” he muttered. “Who would even want to take something like this, anyway?”

“It’s really popular for couples who want to do kinky sizeplay stuff,” Wendy explained.

“Kinky sizeplay stuff?” Flynn asked with a frown. “Isn’t that just for fairies, garter lamias, and smallfolk like that?”

Wendy just giggled, walking to his side and leaning over him, resting her titanic breasts on his head and draping her arms over his chest.

“Are you sure you can’t think of any fun that can be had with a partner bigger than you?” she whispered in his ear. “Imagine if my breasts were as large as mountains, and itty bitty you was just tumbling across them, eventually falling into my cleavage, you’d never get out at that size, you’d just be swallowed up!”

“Trapped forever,” he whispered, suddenly rock hard at the thought.

“So,” Wendy said, straightening herself up and giving him a smile, “What do you want to do in your final hours being big?”

“Uh… I think we should just cancel our dinner reservations,” Flynn said, holding up his arm. His sleeve was feeling unusually loose already, his fingers poking out of the top when he pulled on it. He thought for a moment, “Let’s order in, and then I want to have fun with you, before I’m too small to do anything.”

“I would love to fuck my little human’s brain’s out,” Wendy teased, “but I don’t know if I agree you’ll end up too small to do anything… I’m sure we could figure out some fun.”

Wendy ordered Flynn’s favorite dinner, a large pie from a local pizza place they both liked, even deigning to top half of it with the spicy jalapenos he liked and which she deplored. By the time they were done eating Flynn was having trouble taking his plate to the sink, standing at just four feet tall and with his clothing hanging off of him like a child playing dress up.

“Forget the dishes,” Wendy chuckled, “I’ll take care of them on my own later.”

Flynn gulped as he looked up at her. Wendy always towered over him, but now the voluptuous goddess was twice his height, with breasts that he would barely be able to get his arms around, let alone fondle. She saw his look, and grinned, enjoying the growing physical disparity between them.

“Come on little human,” she said in a teasing tone. She walked to the bedroom, her cow’s tail swishing gently behind her in amusement as he trailed after her. He cried out in surprise as his pants fell, finally having become too small to stay up even with a belt cinched as tight as it would go. She looked back in amusement, “That saves me the trouble of stripping you,” she commented, “leave the shirt too.” He obeyed, tossing it over his head as he raced after her, struggling to keep pace with her long strides at his new size.

Once in the bedroom he watched in awe as Wendy began removing her own clothing. Her shirt was tossed in a corner, letting him see the massive Z-cup bra that barely contained the overflowing tits, tits which jiggled and seemed to fight for freedom as she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. With a *click* it gave up the struggle, letting the twins bounce free with a jiggle he swore he could almost hear.

“You are just the right height to use your mouth on a girl,” Wendy said with a grin, slowly shimmying her pants down. Her panties were a tight white cotton with black cow patterned spots, and he couldn’t help but burst into laughter as he saw them. “I’m a girl of simple tastes,” she said with a smirk, thumbing the panties down her body next, letting them glide over her long legs as she stepped out of them.

Now, fully naked, she put her hands on her hips, a grin on her face as she let him size her up. Her hips were wider than his shoulders now, and he was eye level with the tuft of jet-black hair that waited just above her womanhood, which was already wet in anticipation of his arrival.

He moved towards her, and felt her massive hand cup around the back of his head, locking him into his course as she drew him to her slit. He extended his tongue just before making contact, tasting the warm musky aroma of the giant Holstaur as she trembled and groaned overhead.

Flynn licked at her eagerly, eating her pussy with enough force that she struggled to stay upright. Her hand clenched, pulling his hair slightly as she ground his face into her mound.

Time to make this cow moo, Flynn thought with a grin. He reached around her massive thighs, gripping them tightly so as to hold himself in place as he let his tongue drift up over her wet folds to the tender nub of flesh at the top.

“Oohhh,” Wendy groaned, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. Her thighs slowly pressed on his sides, and he could feel the muscles underneath that soft skin tensing and quivering as she fought to keep herself from tumbling over.

Almost there! He thought excitedly, but then he realized his tongue suddenly didn’t have the reach he needed to get to her clit. In a panic he stood up on his tiptoes, trying to force her over the edge before the latest wave of shrinking made it impossible.

“Damnit!” he roared, gritting his teeth in anger as he saw the massive sopping wet pussy lift away from him like a helicopter escaping a warzone.

“Hmmm?” Wendy looked down, “Why’d you-“ she saw his predicament, then burst into laughter. “Okay, Okay,” she sighed, composing herself as he glared up at her in annoyance. “Oh, stop it with that look,” she said, “you were doing great until you got too small…”

“If you lay on the bed, I can still reach it,” he offered, looking to the mattress. He bit his lip nervously as he realized it was now up to his neck, “I might need a bit of a boost though…”

“No need,” Wendy said, reaching down to pick him up, “Maybe we’ll come back to it, but for now? I want to see you up close!”

Flynn felt like a stuffed teddy bear as she swung him through the air, his legs dangling below him as she sat down on the bed. The massive holstaur hugged him close, drawing him between her breasts and surrounding him with a fuzzy warmth as the twin orbs swallowed him up to his torso.

“Not quite small enough to get lost in them yet,” Wendy breathed, “but you’re getting closer.” She leaned down to hiss him, her massive lips meeting his petite ones.

Flynn felt oddly helpless as they made out. Pinned in place by her breasts, he had little range of movement as she cradled his upper body in her hands, her fingers wandering over his chest and back while her massive tongue pushed his lips aside to explore his mouth.

Almost without realizing it, his hips began to rock, his erection sliding against the velvety soft flesh of her cleavage. Wendy noticed, and started thrusting her chest forward in time, fucking him with the merest motion of her breasts as his body continued to diminish in their grip. Her fingers gripped his torso tightly, giving him more leverage as the jiggling sea of warm skin around him caused him to moan into Wendy’s mouth mid-kiss.

“Cum in them,” Wendy whispered, breaking the kiss, “come on, this is probably the last one before you go to speck size, I want to see your o-face without using a microscope!”

He gritted his teeth, “Wendy!” he half begged, half praised, feeling the warm eruption of his orgasm race up his body. Wendy kept up the thrusting motion of her chest, causing the pair of bus sized boobs that held him in place to rub against his length, sending him to new heights of pleasure. His seed ran down into the depths of her cleavage, mixing with the slight sheen of sweat she was working up from their lovemaking and disappearing.

Flynn collapsed, panting, against the warm surface of her breasts, which were growing larger with each passing second. It was almost like resting on a waterbed, and as he groaned and tried to force himself back upright all he did was cause the expansive surface to jiggle as Wendy giggled over his predicament.

“This must be a dream come true for you, my boobs finally get to handle you !” she teased.

“They are really something at this size,” he admitted, looking over them.

“I want you to suck on them,” she decided, “before you get too small…”

He nodded, glancing down at the pair of nipples that were nearly the size of his face.

I don’t know how long I’ve got before they’re going to be bigger than me!

He felt his body slide free of her cleavage as Wendy cradled him in her arms, bringing him down to one of her puffy pink nipples. From his estimate he was no more than a foot tall, and as the pointed nipple was forced towards his mouth, he had to struggle to get his lips over the puffy surface.

“Ahh!” Wendy hissed, “Careful!”

Flynn wanted to respond, but with his mouth full of titflesh all he could do was try feebly to suck. As always, he managed to get a few drops out, but at his size those drops nearly drowned him, and he sputtered and coughed as he tried to get them down. A moment later he was forced to abandon the pursuit, letting his lips slide off of a nipple that was now thicker than his fist.

“W-Wendy, I don’t think it’s going to work!”

“Just rub it!” she growled in frustration.

Flynn grunted as he was jammed against the puffy surface of her nipple, drawn over it in a circular teasing motion as she used his entire body to play with herself. The tower of puffy flesh battered his face, occasionally discharging a drop of milk big enough to soak his entire body as Wendy growled overhead. The world flipped as she flopped backwards onto the mattress, rubbing his now minute body back and forth.

“That feels good,” she whispered.

Flynn couldn’t respond, her nipple was now bigger than he was, and growing with each passing second. Any protests or shouts he might have managed were muffled by his collision with the soft pink skin. And soon his head was up against the tip, forcing him into a mock kiss with the tiny hole at the very peak of Wendy’s breasts.

“Oh, now that’s nice,” she growled, rubbing him harder against herself.

Flynn gasped for air as he felt his head slip inside the tip of her nipple, fitting him like a winter hat that was just a little too tight.

“W-Whatever you’re doing down there, keep it up!” Wendy howled.

A massive spurt of milk raced down around Flynn, a tiny droplet, barely noticeable to the giant Holstaur, but enough to nearly wash him out of the entrance he’d found himself wedged in.

“Almost there,” Wendy panted. The tip of her finger extended, and she pressed Flynn’s tiny and still shrinking body as hard as she could against the very tip of her nipple.

Flynn shouted one final time as he was pushed in entirely, the soft flesh seeming to mold around him and spasm as he was sucked deep into the milk duct.

“YES!” Wendy cried, quaking in orgasm as the stimulation to her sensitive breasts finally bore fruit, sending a tingling storm of pleasure up and down her body. She writhed on the bed, rolling in the blankets as she lost control of her senses.

Flynn’s world was dark, and he tumbled through a flooded maze of milk ducts and reservoirs within her breasts, losing track of the way out as the throes of her orgasm rocked him like the greatest earthquake of all time.

“Wow,” Wendy panted with a grin, “Size really doesn’t matter, how did you do that?” She could still feel his motions on her breast, and she looked down to find him, then frowned, not seeing him. “Flynn?” she asked curiously, leaning up. She poked the top of her breast where she’d felt him, and then realized that the tickling squirming motion wasn’t coming from her tiny boyfriend’s motions over her skin, but rather beneath it.

Inside of her Flynn was being sucked deeper towards the center of the breast, shrinking with each passing second. Soon the river of milk sweeping him away was an ocean, and as his journey ended in the massive milk reservoir deep in the center of a now planet sized breast, Wendy lost track of his motions.

“F-Flynn?” she squeaked, jiggling her breasts. “Knock on the side if you can hear me!” She cursed herself, “Okay, that was dumb, I wouldn’t feel you at that size anyways…” She forced herself to calm down.

Okay, your boyfriend is now the size of… a germ maybe? And he’s inside your boobs. If you think about it there are probably worse places, right?

Try as she might, she couldn’t think of any. With her heart pounding, she walked to her computer, her hands shaking as she slowly typed her problem into the Holstaur Ranch forums, one of the few online communities she really trusted for advice.


After doing a few follow up searches to confirm what the other Holstaur had said, Wendy felt herself calming down a little. Flynn was trapped in her breasts, and going by what most of the other girls said, her milk reservoir specifically.

This sure seems to be a strangely common problem, she thought to herself, reading the dozens of comments on what to do in her exact situation. She shrugged, deciding to make the best of it.

“Okay, Flynn, you should be okay in there until the potion wears off,” she said aloud. “You can drink the milk, and you’ll be even safer in there than you would’ve been in the jar!” She giggled, playfully jiggling her breasts and imagining how he would be jostled around by the slightest motion of her body.

Deep within the massive mammary Flynn could make out her muffled words, and the world shook, throwing him against the soft walls and splashing him with her milk as she fondled her own tits. With a sigh he tried to get comfortable, leaning against one of the walls and sinking into the warm fluid.

Do I even have to breathe at this size? He wondered. As he sat there, waiting to exhale, he realized the answer was “no,” or at least not for a long time. With a shrug and a resigned sigh, he let himself sink into the sea of her warm milk, entombed beneath a planet’s worth of his girlfriend’s soft tit.

Wendy stretched and yawned, reaching over to her nightstand to take her anti-lactation pill for the day. It wouldn’t do anything to the deeper reservoirs of her breasts of course, a Holstaur could never truly go dry, and she wouldn’t want to dry up Flynn’s current home anyways, he had to eat after all. Still, she hadn’t wanted to accidentally leak him out and lose him at his near microscopic size, so she’d been taking the pills every day for the past week.

Getting out of bed she couldn’t help but grin, imagining Flynn’s world, more than he could ever see or explore, all safely and soundly contained in the sphere of her right breast.

Inside her Flynn’s only real awareness that it was morning was how she stood up, and the muffled sounds of her humming as she brushed her teeth. The world inside of Wendy’s breast was mostly dark, with only the brightest direct lights so much as lightening the gloom. He’d explored the vast mazes of her milk ducts, almost always finding himself sliding down into the massive reservoir again. There were miles of tunnels, and he’d never explore them all, but it gave him something to do besides listen to Wendy’s conversations throughout the day.

He'd expected boredom and eventually fear to be bigger issues, but the reality was that he found the insides of her breasts calming. It was like Wendy was an omnipresent goddess, all around him and keeping him safe from the world, providing him nourishment without even being truly aware of his presence.

Wendy went about her day as normal, walking to her job at the school with a spring in her step. Somehow having Flynn with her made her feel more confident, more in control. It was hard not to have a bit of an ego when your breast was literally someone’s entire world, after all.

Flynn would listen to the lessons throughout the day, living vicariously through Wendy as she spoke to students, coworkers, cashiers, and even her sister on the phone.

“Yeah,” Wendy laughed, “don’t go telling everyone, but it was all kind of a mishap with a certain kind of potion… Yeah, he probably loves it in there. Of course I’m letting him out! No, I don’t want to keep him in there forever, gosh you’re twisted!”

Flynn frowned, what is your sister suggesting!?

Later that night Flynn realized there was a slight familiar tingle to the breast milk that constantly flowed over him. He leaned down, swallowing some of it, and a warm buzz nestled itself in the pit of his stomach.

Is she…

Outside Wendy giggled as she sipped on a glass of wine. She was laying on her bed, naked at the end of a long day, feeling slightly aroused at the thought of the speck sized man floating helplessly through her breasts.

“I wonder if this is going to get you drunk too,” She giggled, taking another sip. “It’s really fun, thinking that every little thing I do affects your whole world…” She reached between her legs, slowly slipping a finger into her wet pussy. She gasped, giggling, “What’s that like Flynn?”

He heard her heartbeat pick up, and found himself growing hard at the rumbling moans of pleasure that Wendy was giving off as she slowly toyed with herself. He began to stroke himself as he listened to her, joining in as she ended her day on a high note.

Wendy was in the teacher’s lounge, sipping coffee before school, when she first felt it. A tickling flutter, something not quite right in the center of her breast. She quickly reached up to feel it, searching for a sign of Flynn’s presence.

“Hey, what are you doing?” a goblin woman across from her called. Miss Kretcher was the school’s magical history teacher, and one of a handful of other nonhuman faculty. “Seriously, do you think you’ve got a tumor or something?”

“No,” Wendy muttered with a sly grin, “You know that problem I’ve been having the last few weeks?”

“Yeah, your boobs ate your boyfriend,” Kretcher said, raising her eyebrow, “what of it?”

“He’s starting to regrow,” she whispered excitedly. “I can feel him starting to move, if everything goes right, I can probably get him out by tomorrow night!”

“If you want to,” Kretcher shrugged, “Or you could take a spell delay dose and keep him in there.”

Wendy rolled her eyes, “Why does everyone think I want to keep my human boyfriend trapped in my tits?”

“You’ve seemed really happy for the last few weeks,” Kretcher said, “I figure that has something to do with the tiny human stuck in your boobies, honestly it’s making me kind of want that too!” she looked down at her own green chest with a frown. “Hey, where’s that gym teacher? Mr. Ed? I think he’s into me, and he’s into tits, should be an easy sell.”

“Do not kidnap the gym teacher with your tits!” Wendy scowled.

“Oh, so it’s okay for you but it’s not okay for me!” the goblin woman muttered, sliding off her chair. “And I’d only keep him in them over summer break, Labor Day tops.”

Wendy sighed, slowly poking her fingers over the surface of her breast again, seeing if she could locate Flynn.

Flynn’s world was growing harder to navigate, and as he got larger Wendy’s body seemed to instinctively push him closer to the surface. The milk was rising as Wendy skipped the anti-lactation pill, and like magma rising in a volcano it was readying to expel him, the only question was when it would happen.

Wendy looked up at the clock, satisfied that by five o’clock the rest of the school would be empty. She put down the papers she’d been grading, and began her journey to the school’s chemistry lab. She flicked the light on, smiling as she saw that several items she’d be needing were left out on the desks.

“Okay,” she sighed, “Flynn, we’re getting you out today!” she grabbed a series of beakers, lining them up in a rack at a desk at the front of the room. Slowly, she began unbuttoning her shirt, humming to herself as she felt the tiny lump squirm inside the fatty tissue of her breast. She had to stop, giggling at the ticklish sensation as he tried on his own to escape. “Just hold still a moment,” she said, “I’ll help you, just let me get undressed!”

When she was naked from the waist up, she slowly began to massage her breasts, rubbing her fingers over her erect nipples slowly, letting the cool air of the classroom help to get them nice and stiff.

The milk welled and rushed around Flynn, drawing him upward like a flood as he was pushed, slowly but surely, towards the same place he’d entered from.

“Ohh…” Wendy moaned, massaging from the base of her massive breasts on up, sliding her fingers over the supple skin as she willed her milk to begin flowing. “That’s it,” she whispered, “Almost there…”

The first drops splashed down into the beaker, and soon a steady stream was coming out of her, slowly filling the glass tube with her creamy white milk. She watched, eagerly grinning as she searched for any sign of her tiny lover, but none was forthcoming. With a sigh she moved to the next beaker, watching it fill up in time too as a few droplets splashed down on the black table.

“Where are you?” she muttered, watching a third beaker fill to the brim without the slightest sign of the tiny man.

Suddenly she felt something pressing against the top of her breast, interrupting the flow of milk. The pressure built, becoming almost unbearable as she winced. Finally, Flynn was squeezed through the tip of her nipple, causing her to sigh with relief as a wave of white milk came out with him, sending him into the bottom of the latest beaker with a splash.

“Flynn!” she giggled, watching the bug sized speck splash around inside the beaker. She picked it up, holding it in front of her face and swishing it playfully, watching how the white current carried him back and forth. He was a centimeter tall, maybe less, certainly small enough that he had to tread milk in the glass prison of the chemistry lab beaker.

“H-Hey Wendy!” he shouted as loud as he could, coughing her milk out of his lungs.

She could only make out the smallest squeaks as he tried to talk to her, but she grinned back, “How was your stay?”

“It was amazing!” he cried, “We should do it again sometime!”

That she did make out, and Flynn watched the mountainous woman, a woman he’d just spent the better part of two weeks living inside, crack a wide smile.

“Again?” she mused, “That’s funny, several people told me I should just keep you in there, I guess it’s true that once a human goes tiny, they never really grow back mentally.” She winked at the last part, “Is that you Flynn? Are you always going to see me as the goddess who kept you trapped in her tit?”

Maybe, he admitted to himself, laughing as he wiped some of the silky white milk out of his eyes.

“You’ve got at least five or six hours before you’ll be all the way back to full size,” Wendy mused, reaching a finger in to fish him out. She pressed his tiny body against the side, sliding him up and leaving a white streak as she forced him into the center of her vast palm. “I know you’ve been having a lot of fun in my breasts, but I think you should spend what’s left of your tiny time exploring some other parts of my body… specifically the one you left unsatisfied just before you shrank!”

She reached down, undoing the button on her jeans as she grinned down at the bug sized man in her hand. As she shimmied her pants down, she hooked her thumb inside the waistband of her black and white cow patterned panties, drawing them down just slightly and exposing her dripping pussy.

“I know I just found you again, but… Goodbye!” she said with a teasing wink and a wave.

Flynn’s stomach lurched as her palm dipped down, lowering him down to her massive pussy. The forest of kinky jet-black pubic hair loomed before him, the foliage surrounding the glistening pink tunnel big enough to swallow up a bus at his size.

Wendy shuddered as her fingers pressed him inside, gently guiding him to the center, lining him up before her entrance before the tip of her index finger, as wide as his entire body, pressed against his back. For Flynn it was like a rollercoaster ride as the finger straightened and pressed inward, instantly sending him racing through the moist pink tunnel and into the depths of her womanhood. The walls around him shuddered with pleasure as Wendy finger withdrew, abandoning him to his fate in the soft tunnel that was already molding around him, as if excited to have discovered some new treasure.

“Oh yeah,” she breathed.

She let her finger trace up to her clit, fingering it in slow forceful circles, generating more lubrication that mired around the bug sized man trapped inside of her. Flynn felt like he was being cocooned by heavy liquid blankets as wave after wave of her juices cascaded around him, making his movements harder as he tried to right himself deep within her.

At least I get to see it up close this time, he thought wryly, remembering the countless times he’d been forced to listen to Wendy get herself off while he’d been trapped in her breast, unable to respond or react.

Now though his motions were having an effect, and he grinned as he fought his way through the slime that entombed him, running an open palm along the side of her vaginal wall.

“EEP!” Wendy cried out in surprise and arousal as she felt him beginning to give as good as he was getting. Although Flynn was only a centimeter or so and growing, he was at the most sensitive part of her body, and suddenly it was her who was reacting to every minute motion of his.

This is payback for two weeks of teasing, he thought gleefully, slamming his whole body into her and causing a rupturing spasm that raced along the entirety of the fleshy tunnel.

Wendy just gave a low whine, her knees bending slightly as the orgasm hit her out of nowhere like a truck on a busy road. She gripped the table, doing everything she could to keep from tumbling over as her eyes crossed and her tail swished back and forth behind her.

“M-M-“ she gritted her teeth, no, you will NOT say that! Not while cumming! “M-MMMO” she just barely stopped herself, it’s humiliating, you’ll never live it down!

Deep within her, Flynn reached out, as if giving the wall of her womanhood a hug, and then gripped the sides, massaging them roughly.

MOOO! ” she groaned, falling over onto the table and spilling several of the beakers of milk.

Flynn collapsed, coated in her cum and trapped deep within her pussy. As he heard the bovine cry of pleasure, he couldn’t help but laugh, knowing that for however much teasing he had earned for spending two weeks trapped within Wendy’s tit, he at least had one thing to throw back in her face.

I made you moo, he thought, chuckling to himself. Now I just need to do it at full size…

“O-Okay, you’ve had your fun,” Wendy stammered, reaching down to pull her panties up.

Flynn’s world went dark as the exit was sealed off, the black and white patterned panties sliding into place. A moment later the world got even more snug as she zipped up her jeans, buttoning them and sealing him away from the world.

“Whew,” she muttered, “that should keep you safe until I get home…” she looked down at the lab table and the spilled milk with a grimace, “Better clean this up first…”

A flurry of motion in the corner of her eye caught her attention, and she froze, tracking something along the counter.

“Hello?” she called curiously, hurriedly grabbing her shirt and buttoning it back up. She slowly walked along the counter at the edge of the room, tensing as she heard the telltale flutter of something small moving around just out of sight. Do we have rats? She wondered.

She stopped in front of a glass terrarium, peering into it curiously. The science lab didn’t typically keep a class pet, but this terrarium was well stocked, even including a tiny cushion, a smart phone, and several snack wrappers.

There’s no normal snake that lives off Snickers bars, she thought, suddenly realizing exactly who had been watching her.

Her hand leapt out like lightning, reaching behind a nearby laboratory scale and wrapping her fingers around a scaley black tail.

“HEY!” a female voice called as she hauled the Garter Lamia out, dangling her upside down with a smirk. She had jet black scales, and dark hair to match, and she gave an angry hiss as Wendy’s grip tightened.

“Well, well well, look what I found, your name is Ebony, right?”

“Y-Yeah, and I’m the after-hours janitor, so I’m allowed to be here!” she said, “that terrarium is my break room, I was just relaxing before heading home!”

“I always thought it was weird that they wanted a smallfolk to be the janitor,” she mused

“I can use my tail to operate the shopvac and the floor buffer,” Ebony retorted angrily.

 “Were you watching me?” Wendy asked, getting to the point.

Ebony blushed, then giggled, “Yeah, maybe… I like that tiny humie you’ve got, maybe you want to share him sometime?”

“I don’t think so,” Wendy growled, “Now normally I’d be kind of mad about someone watching me and my man together… but under the circumstances, why don’t we just let it go?”

“Sure, sure,” Ebony mumbled, “Say, since you guys obviously like getting a little freaky with the size potions, do you need a dealer? I brew up a pretty good MicroMiniscule.”

Wendy’s eyes narrowed, “It’s you, isn’t it!? You’re the one who’s been selling the students here banned potions!”

Ebony’s eyes went wide, “H-Hey don’t narc on me! I sell perfectly fine novelty potions; I can’t be held responsible for-“

“You’re going to stop,” Wendy growled, “Or I’m telling everyone, and you’ll get shipped back to Lamia country.”

Ebony gasped, “No, you can’t! It’s all jungle, there’s only like one gas station and it doesn’t have any good snacks!”

“Then I guess you’d better stop peddling unsafe potions to teens,” Wendy said smugly.

“Okay, but… are like, adults okay?” Ebony asked curiously, “Some of the faculty buys my stuff.”

Wendy sighed, “I mean… I guess?” Flynn squirmed within her panties, causing her to shiver, “Actually yes, adults are fine, in fact I think that I might need more MicroMiniscule someday… Do we have a deal?”

Ebony grinned, “Yeah, I think we do!”

Wendy sighed, letting the tiny Garter Lamia back down to the counter, “Good, now clean this up, I’ve got to go home and properly enjoy my human before he grows back.”

“I wish I had a tiny humie,” Ebony muttered, watching her go.

A day later Flynn had publicly returned from his “trip,” and was curled on the couch in Wendy’s arms as they watched TV, almost like any other couple.

“It’s nice to have you back,” Wendy said, running her fingers through his hair.

“Yeah,” he sighed. “You know, before I went “away” I wanted to ask you something…”

“You want me to be your girlfriend?” Wendy asked with a smile.

“Yeah,” Flynn chuckled, “I guess it’s not so surprising, but let’s make it official, we’re not just dating anymore, we’re boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“You know, MicroMiniscule isn’t the only shrinking potion out there,” she purred, “most of the over-the-counter ones only shrink you to a few inches… want to go shopping tomorrow?”

“S-Sure,” he grunted as she hugged him. He stared down at those massive breasts, wondering how much more massive they’d be this time tomorrow.