- Text Size +
Sasha would never forget the first time she saw the Goddess Rachael. She had been only 16 years old at the time, sitting at home and reading a volume of her favorite manga, when suddenly she felt an earthquake. A small one, over in a second, and it got her paying close attention to make sure she hadn't imagined it. When she felt another one just a couple seconds later, though, she hurried out of her house and ran to the middle of the street, where many of her neighbors were already gathering.

By then people were starting to feel that there was something strange about these “earthquakes”. For one thing, every one of them was followed by a booming sound, as though something were exploding or hitting the ground really hard. For another, they kept coming at a steady rhythm, getting stronger and louder each time. They could also see helicopters buzzing in the city like flies and hear sirens in the distance. Having watched too many giant monster movies, Sasha's mind immediately went to all those horrible beasts rampaging through cities just like this one, wrecking all the buildings and crushing or devouring innocents.

As those booming sounds drew closer, their source almost in sight, she held her breath and waited for the monster to show itself. But when it appeared from behind a series of skyscrapers for Sasha and all her neighbors to see, it looked nothing like what she had expected. It was a woman, and a beautiful one—the most beautiful person Sasha had ever seen. She stood three hundred feet tall, and despite her size and the great impact of her steps, she moved with such grace that Sasha thought she might be dreaming.

Rounding the corner, the woman turned towards her neighborhood, walking closer with long, elegant strides. Most people backed away to the sidewalk to let her pass while a few actually fled, too terrified by the giant woman approaching them. Sasha stood her ground though, her gaze locked firmly on the giant woman as she walked along the street. Each step cracked the road and shook the earth. Sasha herself nearly fell as the giant woman came closer and had to brace herself. Some parked vehicles on the street were crushed under the giant woman’s feet and sent some people fleeing in panic. The giant woman seemed unaware of the drama happening down below though. She simply smiled and waved at them all with a twinkle in her eye that hinted at a vast and inconceivable love.

At that moment, something awakened inside Sasha and she felt as though the course of her life had been altered forever. She watched the giant woman's walk through the neighborhood, leaving a trail of almost perfect footprints and a few crushed vehicles, until she entered another part of the city and disappeared from view. She then hurried back into her home where she turned on the TV to watch the news cameras following along. When the broadcast ended, she went to her computer and started researching everything she could find about the giant woman and discovered she was the Goddess Rachael.

Sasha had heard about Rachael before, but didn't think much of her at the time. She lived almost on the other side of the world from the Goddess, so visits from her were rare and the worship of her was less common than it was elsewhere. Her family wasn't religious, either, and she herself had never had a religious impulse before. But after seeing Rachael in person, she knew that she had found something that deserved to be worshipped. She spent two years learning all she could about the Goddess, saving countless pictures of her, watching videos, listening to her voice. Every night she knelt beside her bed and prayed to Rachael, offering her praise and worship and talking about how much she wished to see her in person again. Then, when she finally became an adult, she left the place where she had lived all her life to move to Rachael's Garden, the city that was the Goddess's home.

Her first day at the city was another she would never forget. Everywhere she looked she saw images of Rachael and everywhere she went she met people who were filled by the same love and adoration that she felt for the Goddess, the same fervent desire to be in her divine presence and offer their worship. For the first time ever, she really felt at home.

The first few days she was so busy settling in that she barely left her new apartment, but when she heard that the Goddess had returned from her travels to the other lands, a fairly regular thing for her apparently, Sasha rushed out to watch the Goddess's welcome ceremony. Standing in awe of her titanic body, she blushed as she saw Rachael using that temple tower as a dildo, and being overcome with lust the same as everyone else as the Goddess was cumming.

The next day, having finally finished moving in, Sasha booked a tour on a bus so she could really get to know the city. Tourism was one of the city’s main sources of revenue due to being the capitol of a religious order and home to a literal giant goddess. There she was introduced to the various aspects and businesses of the city. Shops, hot springs, beauty salons, hotels for guests, art galleries, etc, every single one of which seemed to be trying to recruit tourists to the Goddess’s religion, in addition to catering to them. The streets were wide and specially reinforced to accommodate the Goddess and many of the buildings had… interesting… designs and decorations similar to what one might expect to find in an adult store. Some had statues of the Goddess incorporated into them, some were shaped like female anatomy, and some of the taller ones had parts that seemed like they had been worn down by constant rubbing. It made Sasha think of the temple she’d seen the Goddess use as a sex toy the other day.

Speaking of which, the tour also brought them to the Goddess's temple at the center of the city, with its tall and distinctively textured tower, and the myriad of churches spread all around the city so all its inhabitants could have a place to worship. There they joined the locals in the weekly communion, where they all partook of the Goddess's Blessing, a drink containing her holy breast milk.

Available only in this city, the regular church goers and clergy were very enthusiastic in getting the tourists to participate and presented her with a golden cup containing creamy white liquid. The cup felt warm in Sasha's hand, and the milk felt still warmer and delicious in her mouth. The taste was like the sweetest ambrosia—Sasha would have been happy to keep savoring it all day long—and when she swallowed, she felt euphoric. An incredible rush of energy spread throughout her body, flushing away all the tension and soreness that she didn’t even know she had. She felt invigorated, refreshed, and energized, in more ways than one.

As that wonderful energy spread throughout her body, it seemed especially drawn to her crotch, making her hot and horny. Nor was she the only one who felt that way. Everyone in the church, especially the other newcomers, was rocking and moaning in their seats or holding themselves, some even reaching between their legs to touch themselves through their pants while moaning out praise to the Goddess. Sasha resisted joining them out of a sense of embarrassment, or at least resisted doing it so openly in public. Her hands still found themselves rubbing her body and fondling her breasts, moaning while thinking of the Goddess and her divine figure. When she came, she forgot her embarrassment and felt herself filled with pleasure and a new kind of love for the goddess, as if she had been her lover.

By the time she settled down and got back in the bus with everybody, there was only one stop left on their tour: the Goddess's Palace. Located in the east edge of the city, before which the rest of the city lay stretched out like a beautiful garden, it was absolutely massive. Visible from anywhere in the city, just the giant golden doors that served as the front entrance were hundreds of feet tall and were decorated with images of elegant, winged women posed in joyous prayer. As the tour bus proceeded towards the main road, they suddenly came to a halt. There she was! The Goddess herself was walking down the street, a cheerful smile on her face.

Sasha's breath was stolen away by the sight of Rachel. The Goddess looked every bit as beautiful and divine as she remembered her, with the same lovely golden locks and bright blue eyes, the same weighty breasts and wide, rounded hips, the same lovely legs and beautifully toned tummy, all easily visible as the Goddess's only clothing was some well-placed jewelry that left almost nothing to the imagination.

But where back then Sasha had felt only admiration for the Goddess's display of perfect feminine beauty, now she was also turned on by the sight of the Goddess, finding her body so perfectly sexy. Something within her was making her extra excited to see the goddess. A side effect of the holy milk perhaps? The tour guide talked about how the Goddess regularly strolled through the city but Sasha wasn’t listening.

She started fantasizing about Rachael again, and was starting to unconsciously reach for her crotch again, when a cry of alarm jolted her out of her daydream. A woman had run into the street right into the Goddess's path. The giant Goddess did not see her and didn't alter her stride in the least, so when her foot came down it fell right on that woman, audibly crushing her body without resistance. The Goddess kept walking toward the palace, completely unaware she’d just crushed someone.

Sasha and the other tourists gasped, but their guide hurried to reassure them that everything was fine. “Don't worry, folks, this is something that happens sometimes. There was no mistake here, that young woman got exactly what she wished for. I know it looks bad now, but just watch that body for a moment and you'll see something amazing.”

As Sasha watched, that gruesome stain that had once been a person began to glow and disintegrated into a fine, golden dust, floating up into the air until it disappeared altogether, leaving the tourists with a sense of shock and wonder.

The guide explained it for the group. “People who drink the Goddess's milk receive a very special blessing. When they die, they go directly to the Goddess's dimension—Her heaven—and become angels, to be with our beloved goddess forever in eternal bliss. Of course, some people love the Goddess so much they can’t wait, which results in the scene you just saw. Those of you who drank her milk during communion will enjoy that same blessing, among others, but only if you do it regularly. Just another reason to live here and join the church of the goddess!”

For a moment Sasha wondered just how much that woman had loved the Goddess to go out and do that. As the tour bus resumed driving, they turned onto the main street and could see the goddess in the distance. Sasha gulped. Even her walk was sexy. The sway of her hips, that perfect hourglass figure, the buildings around her looking like toys. She felt hot and took a few breaths to calm herself. As they drove, they passed a few more fading clouds of golden dust. It was a little sobering, but at the same time it wasn’t scary at all and she still felt love and awe towards the Goddess. She supposed people who were not followers might feel differently though, especially those who had not received the Goddess’s Blessing.

It took them almost half an hour to cover the distance the Goddess had done in less than two minutes and reach the front gates of the palace and by then the Goddess had already gone inside. Here they disembarked and the tour guide talked about the palace, how legends say the Goddess made it in an instant many centuries ago. The walls were made of what looked like smooth white stone, perhaps marble, but had a strange shine to it. In fact, it was literally giving off a faint glow. The stone walls also had murals carved into them, scenes of maidens dancing, trees, flowers, and various other scenes. Apparently, the palace never got dirty either. No dirt or stain ever had ever appeared on the divine material.

Sasha noticed a procession that was making its way into the palace through a more human sized door next to the great golden ones and curiously followed them. This was the last stop on the tour so she wasn’t worried about missing anything. Besides, these people were actually going into the divine palace! She wasn’t going to pass that up. Following the crowd, she went through a series of human sized corridors and rooms until arriving in a changing room. Here, people were changing into swimsuits and gathering buckets, sponges, and other cleaning equipment. Once Sasha was done changing, she grabbed a sponge and a bucket of water like everyone else and followed them to a vast chamber that could only be the Goddess's bath room.

“First time coming to serve the Goddess?” Sasha jumped a little as someone whispered in her ear, and she turned to look at the worshipper on her right, a man who looked to be in his mid twenties.

“Y-yeah, first time,” she responded.

“Thought so. I can tell you're a new face here,” he said, nodding to himself.

“Actually, I just moved in. It's my first week in town.”

“Really? And how are you liking it so far?”

“It's amazing! I always wanted to come here ever since I first saw the Goddess a couple years ago. I wanted to be able to see her all the time. I've only seen her twice so far, but even if it was only one time it would totally be worth it! She was so sexy and beautiful walking down the street today. And when she fucked that tower yesterday? It was incredible! I never thought I'd see anything like that in person! I felt so... so...” Suddenly Sasha cut herself off, feeling maybe she'd said too much, but the man smiled and patted her on the shoulder.

“You're a big fan of the Goddess, aren't you? That's good! She really likes that kind of enthusiasm. Show her exactly how much you love her and you might become one of her favorites. Who knows? She might even make you a priestess. Then you can be inside that tower for the next ceremony.”

The man fell silent again as the great doors in the distance swung open and the Goddess Rachael stepped inside, her heavy steps rattling the group as they gaped in awe at her beautiful figure. Then people started cheering, welcoming the goddess, waving at her to notice them. She casually strode to the crowd until she stopped right before them all, her divine feet resting on the floor before them.

“Hello, little ones~” she cooed, bending over so her heavy breasts dangled right over them. “Are you ready for my bath? Let me just get undressed, then~.”

Though she wore little in the way of proper clothing, it still took time for the Goddess to take off all the fine jewelry she wore, dropping everything on a pile by the wall. Then, when finished, she took a towel, set it on the ground, and lay atop it. Her divine body stretched before her worshippers, awing them all with her beauty and immensity, and she gave a playful wiggle as she settled down for good, resting her head on her arms. “You can come now, little ones,” she said, and at once everyone hurried to her body with barely contained excitement.

Only Sasha trailed behind, still overwhelmed by the gorgeous view, and watched as everyone else spread out and clambered all over Rachael's divine body from her head to her feet, climbing up to then kneel on her skin and begin scrubbing her with their sponges, finding as much enjoyment in servicing her colossal figure as she found in the love of all her adorably tiny followers.

For a minute Sasha could do nothing more than stand still and take in the sight of her Goddess's body, until Rachael’s giggling snapped her out of her trance.

“That tickles!” the Goddess said.

A sizable number of followers were on the Goddess’s perfect butt, rubbing it, washing it, and even bouncing on it. Sasha was stunned. Was that sort of thing okay? Well, the Goddess seemed to be enjoying it. She started towards the Goddess’s body and the closer she got, the more she smelled a sweet, flowery scent. It made her feel relaxed, excited, and happy all at the same time. “Even the goddess’s scent is amazing!” Sasha thought.

She reached the Goddess’s body just above her hips. The skin was smooth, flawless, and radiated warmth and that lovely smell that Sasha was quickly becoming addicted to. Holding her sponge and bucket in one hand, she put the other on the Goddess’s divine body to start her climb. Her hand sank into the soft skin like a pillow and it made her squeal in delight. She was touching the Goddess! The climb up was surprisingly easy and she soon made to the top.

To her left loomed the Goddess’s mountainous buttocks and to her right was the vast expanse of her back. At least a hundred people were washing, scrubbing, rubbing, and playing on both. Gulping, Sasha boldly decided to go left. If climbing the Goddess’s divine body had been exciting then walking on her was even more so. The soft yet firm skin let her bounce along to the summit of Rachael’s butt and enjoy every step of the way.

At the top, she looked across the great lengths of flawless skin that were her legs and all the way down to her feet, where a number of other worshippers were busy washing her soles. Never had she felt happier in her decision to move here than she did at this moment. Getting down on her hands and knees, taking her sponge firmly in hand, she kissed her Goddess's divine skin and started to wash it. This was paradise. Sasha promised herself to come back every day so she might show her adoration to every inch of Rachael's body. That sentiment was shared by everyone. Not just the people diligently and lovingly washing the Goddess’s divine body but all the residents of the city, all of them showing their love and devotion in their own ways and all with zealous enthusiasm.