- Text Size +
The Goddess Rachael was beaming as she returned to the city that served as her home, where thousands upon thousands of her adoring worshippers were flooding the streets to welcome her back. The colossal Goddess smiled tenderly at them and offered a little wave as she approached the city, walking right towards the growing congregation.

She stood a towering three hundred feet tall, head and shoulders above any of the town's buildings, and easily tall enough to be seen from just about anywhere in the city. But that was not the only thing that called their eyes—even had she been no taller than anyone else her body still would have captured anyone's attention. Her flawless skin and golden hair seemed to glow with a divine light and her proportions were undeniably the epitome of feminine beauty, her hourglass figure unmatched by any human woman. It would have been a travesty to cover such perfect beauty so her clothing was minimal, merely some jewelry and bits of cloth, and served to accentuate her figure so that her divinity might bless the sight of all humanity.

The crowd stood clamoring for her divine grace even as the earth shook from her ponderous weight, and didn't balk at her enormity even when her colossal foot fell right in front of them. The displaced air from her steps swept over the cheering people, bringing with it a whiff of the goddess’s flowery scent.

“Bless, you everyone,” she said, her melodious voice like soft thunder. The words dripped with the vast love she held for these her most devoted follower, their sound a blessing to their ears. As she raised her foot to take another step, the people cleared a path for her, standing on the sides of the street to let her slowly make her way towards the temple/mayor's office at the city center.

As she sashayed through the street, her heavy, swinging breasts and her wide, swaying hips now and then knocked against one of the quaint little skyscrapers she passed despite the roads being designed extra wide, and though the impact scraped off bits of concrete, cracked windows, and even shook the buildings, yet everyone who happened to be inside was elated and considered this a blessing.

At her great stature it wasn't long before she reached the temple, from whose great, round tipped tower the man who served as the city’s mayor and high priest, her beloved husband, stood. Silently Jacob watched her approach, his eyes full of a different kind of love from that of her other followers.

Once she stood before the tower, whose tip reached a little lower than her crotch, she knelt, allowing her breasts to hang on either side of the tower, casually hugging its richly textured length. At the same time, from the myriad windows that covered its walls, dozens of lesser priests and priestesses reached out to caress and massage her chest, their tiny hands bringing her such delight.

“Hello, dear,” she said, fixing her gentle blue eyes on his tiny figure. Leaning forward she kissed the window from which he peered out at her, and let his tiny lips meet her own.

“Welcome back, my love,” he answered her. “How was the rest of the continent?”

“Oh, it was lovely! You humans are such wonderful little things! Everywhere I went, there were interesting sights and everyone was so happy to see me! They even held festivals in every city I visited! But, you know, the whole time I was out, I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted to see you again,” she said, giving him a look he knew very well.

Jacob smiled at his wife. “Well, here I am. Do with me what you want, my Goddess; you know I exist to serve you. But first, shall we proceed with the ceremony for your return?”

“Hmm, yes, I think I'd like that. Are you all ready in there, dears?” she asked everyone inside the tower. Their resounding cheers were her signal to stand and once again tower over the entire city.

At first Rachael simply stood and looked down at her temple and all her beloved priests inside, letting them bask in her presence and marvel at the sight of her legs, whose shapely calves and thick, firm thighs easily dwarfed their little tower, in girth if not so much in length. Calmly she swayed from side to side, building up the anticipation for herself as much as for the people inside. Then she stepped forward, to stand with the tower right between her legs. Her thighs pressed against the tower, perfectly smothering the topmost floors in her supple flesh.

As she rubbed her thighs back and forth along the textured length, feeling at the same time the love of her priests and of her husband most of all, the Goddess grew more and more aroused, until at last she felt it was time and lowered herself onto the tower.

The building groaned as Rachel pressed her lips to the towers rounded tip. After a brief moment, her lips parted, and the tower slowly slipped inside. Jacob watched as the walls of the Goddess's pussy slid down to cover the windows. He pressed his hands against them in reverence, rubbing them all over her even as they kept sliding further and further down to cover more and more of the tower, filling every room they passed with the smell of her sex. All the other priests did the same, all of them push her to greater heights of pleasure, but it was Jacob's hands she cherished the most, and when he put his face against her pussy and licked her, she gasped and shivered in delight, letting out a moan that rattled much of the city. Her heart swelled up with love for him, and she longed to feel him still more closely than this. By her divine will, he was pulled from inside the little tower and slid up along her pussy to end up right on the tower's bulbous tip. As she lowered and raised herself on the tower by turns, Jacob intimately experienced the whole of her pussy in a way the other priests could only dream of, feeling the wondrously smooth walls slide up and down his body, embracing him in their perfect warmth.

Even through his priestly robes, the experience was irresistible, and soon his arousal soared to match his wife and goddess's, his member standing erect to offer her his love, whatever that was worth to a perfect being like her. And still he licked inside her, hungrily lapping up her juices to fill himself with her essence, an essence which went right to his heads and let him share in her ecstasy.

Not only he, but the whole city could feel her pleasure as their own, and everyone slumped over on the ground to service themselves or each other, yet knowing that beneath it all it was their Goddess they were making love for. And when the Goddess cried out in pleasure, letting the world resound with her love, the whole city came with her.

The ritual finished, she raised herself off the tower, leaving pussy juices oozing down its length and slowly dripping from her lips to grace the earth below. Then, while all those cute little humans still recovered from the mind-numbing orgasm she had shared with them, she reached into herself and pulled out the one she loved best.

Covered in her essence, fastened to her fingers by it, Jacob wiped his face clear of it and opened his eyes to find her heavy breasts hanging right before him, then smiled and turned his gaze higher up to meet her lovely eyes. “How was it, Rachael?”

“As wonderful as ever, my love. I couldn't possibly ask for a better priest or husband than you. Now, let us be off. Your Goddess still has need of you.” She raised Jacob to her lips and gave him a kiss that covered his whole body, then giggled at his dazed expression as she carried him to their palace, where many a day had been spent in fervent lovemaking away from any prying mortal eyes.

It was as large as the entire city if not more and was the only structure taller than the goddess herself. The dazzling, divine palace was said to have been made by the goddess in an instant and without effort long ago when the great city that acted as its front garden had been but a humble campsite of worshippers. Making a retreat to her chambers, she lay on her lounge chair and swiped her husband off on her perky pink nipple, where with great effort he conquered her vaginal juices and managed to stand on the peak of her shapely breast, though he nearly fell over again when she laughed at his adorably messy hair and set her tits a-jiggling.

“Now, my priest, it's time for you to worship your Goddess. My body has gone too long without the touch of your hands, and I ache to know your caress again. Go now, and don't rest until you've shared your love with every inch of me.”

“As you wish, my Goddess,” he said, and without hesitation set to carrying out her will, rubbing every part of her, from her supple breasts, to her toned tummy, down her hips and thick thighs, and down to her feet, then up along her backside, worshipping her flawless soles and rounded butt, her powerful back and her gorgeous neck, knowing that a reward of a hundred tender kisses awaited him once he'd fulfilled his duty.