- Text Size +

That Horny Bitch

 

Cassie woke up horny, as she almost always did, as her drugs wore off by morning and months of pent up energy naturally bubbled forward. She thought about masturbating then and there, but as usual, she was already on a tight deadline to get to work on time and self gratification was going to have to wait. Instead she grabbed an almost empty bottle off of her nightstand and emptied the last two pills into her palm. She swallowed them down dry.

 

Cassie picked out a clean blouse and a pair of slacks. She wasn’t allowed to be horny in public, so she didn’t even bother to seek attention. Unfortunately for her, her natural curves, smooth tan skin, and ridiculously symmetrical beauty made it hard for her to hide her own sexual appeal to others. If she ever had occasion to let the girls out, or show off some leg, she’d be lethal to anyone who cast an eye her way.

 

Frustrated that she was out of pills, Cassie made  a plan to pick some up during her lunch hour. The last thing she wanted was to violate her probation. If she hadn’t been such an extrovert, she’d have probably chosen to stay in solitary confinement, it almost wasn’t worth the headache to practice safe existence.

 

Cassie helped herself to a heaping bowl of corn flakes and a cup of coffee before brushing her teeth. It was as she sipped her second cup of coffee that the pills really took effect and she felt her body go numb, especially around her pussy and nipples. Already a tall woman, Cassie didn’t bother with heals, she just slipped her feet into some business appropriate loafers and set off.

 

The best part about her current arrangement was that she lived just a short 10 minute walk from her office. She lived on the fourth floor of her apartment and her office was on the sixth floor of its building, so she also had plenty of opportunity to get some stairs in. It kept her legs in great shape and her ass high and tight despite her overall lack of self care. She’d been advised to work an earlier shift to minimize the number of random strangers she’d run into in a given day, and she took that advice to heart. So the sidewalks were almost empty as she made her way to work.

 

“Good Morning Henry!” She cried as she entered her office. As usual, Henry, her boss’s boss, was the first person in the building and the only one her beat her into the office. He responded in kind as she walked past his office to her cubicle.

 

Cassie quickly got to work, she’d need to have all of her important business done by lunch so she could get to the pharmacy and back, which usually took a little extra time. One by one her coworkers arrived, most of them stopping by to say hi and chat with Cassie for a few minutes before they started their own work days. Regina, Cassie’s direct boss, was the last person in, as she was usually was. Regina was a lot like Cassie, tall, beautiful, and bubbly, so they did not get along at all. Regina was also the only person in the office who knew Cassie’s secret, and thus would flaunt her sexual conquests when Cassie was around all the time.

 

Today, however, Regina was not in a talking mood. Cassie watched as Regina got called into Henry’s office and her already sour mood got worse. “Cassie, I need you to brief the board this morning, Henry wants to see what you can do.” And without waiting for an answer, she was off to her office. At that same moment, a calendar notification appeared on Cassie’s calendar. Her heart skipped a beat, this was an opportunity! Her heart skipped another beat, she really neded to get to the pharmacy. She needed a dose every six hours, so if she left immediately after the meeting she’d still have time to get her drugs filled. It was a little riskier, but the risk was probably worth it.

 

Cassie changed her entire morning routine to preparing for the presentation. About fifteen minutes beforehand, she saw the 6 members of the board who’d be in attendance pop into Henry’s office to chat with him before the meeting. Regina got pulled into their cajoling as she walked by. Cassie saved her documents and booked it for the conference room. She immediately noticed that it was running warm. She checked the thermostat and the register and found they were both set to over 80 degrees. She turned it down, but it would take an hour to bring the room down to temperature. Laughter burst out in the hallway as Henry’s door opened and he led the group to the conference room.

 

“It’s a little hot in here, isn’t it?” He asked Cassie.

 

“Already turned it down sir, but it’ll take a moment. “ Cassie said.

 

“We can postpone if we need to.” Regina offered. Henry looked at her, sensing foul play.

 

“Nonsense, it’ll cool off. I’m going to leave you in these ladies capable hands.” Henry announced. “Cassie, Regina, take care of our friends here and make sure they are all up to date of everything we have planned for next quarter.”

 

The six board members and Regina joined Cassie in the boardroom. She fired up her presentation and easily breezed through the early explanations and setup. She was knocking it out of the park. But the hot room was having its effect on the group. Regina was the first to buckle, yanking on her collar and accidentally unbottoning the next button on her blouse, revealing a swath of her healthy cleavage. A few of the board members were reacting as well, starting to glisten with sweat and loosening up their various shirts and coats as well.

 

The part of her brain that could see it really appreciated the show that was being put on before her. Cassie never thought of Regina as a possible sexual partner, much less the board, but she hadn’t been numb, she’d be getting turned on a bit right now.

 

It took the better part of 2 hours to finish the meeting, the room did eventually cool down, and the board was just brimming with questions that Cassie answered with aplomb. She was on a roll, it had been her best day professionally since she got hired on and her elevated heart rate and pumping adrenaline were blasting her body with dopamine. Cassie was on cloud 9.

 

“Alright, that about wraps up our questions.” Dale, the youngest board member present said. He was a hotshot investment guru who had taken particular interest in the company. He was even younger than Cassie was, and, it seemed, he was an avid fan of working out. “Lets all go grab a few drinks and call it a day.”

 

“That is a great plan.” Marcy agreed, a fit woman approaching 40. “I think Cassie and Regina could use the rest of the afternoon off.”

 

The group worked their way out of the conference room and out of the office towards the elevator.

 

“I’ll take the stairs.” Cassie said as the rest of the group piled into the little box.

 

“Nonsense,” Dale said. “We have plenty of room in here. You too, Regina, everyone aboard."

 

Reluctantly Regina and Cassie both got into the elevator. They hit the button for the lobby and were off.

 

One floor down they picked up an extra passenger, then another passenger after that. Finally, just as the crowded elevator was about to get to ground level, a loud creaking was heard and the elevator came to a stop.

 

Murmurs of discontent echoed around the cramped chamber as 10 people all realized collectively that their afternoon plans might be ruined. Regina hit the emergency call button. “Hello! We trapped in the elevator.” Regina told the voice on the other end.

 

“Of all the days.” The voice responded. “Maintenance got called into an emergency in a different building, it’ll be 45 minutes to an hour before they can get to you. Sit tight and we’ll work on finding another crew in the meantime.”

 

Oh, no, this isn’t good. Cassie thought to herself. She’d already gotten pumped up earlier, possible burning off her drugs faster than normal.

 

It quickly got warm and stuffy in the elevator and the ties and jackets were discarded. Cassie tried not to engage with anyone and think about the most un-erotic things she could. But it didn’t work, she could feel the numbness slowly lift from her nipples, then, like a blanket being pulled up off of her body, it slipped away entirely.

 

If she could keep her thoughts under control, nobody would have to know about her affliction and she would be able to keep her job. She had done so well today.

 

But it was Regina, of all people who should know better, her starting dabbing at the sweat on her chest, drawing attention to the marvelous rack sitting on her chest. Cassie wasn’t the only one who noticed, as Dale had also taken a keen interest in the inadvertently erotic display. Oh no, Dale had also unbottoned quite a ways, revealing his own chiseled physique. The rest of the room may as well have not existed as Cassie started imagining Dale picking up Regina, slamming her against the wall and going to town on her curvaceous frame.

 

Stop it! Cassie tried to think about something unsexy, like a garden or a lawn. Grass wasn’t sexy. But, did Regina keep herself well trimmed? She seemed like a clean and proper woman, so it would surprise Cassie if Regina had a hairy carpet.

 

Regina was exchanging glances with Dale. The chemistry was felt in the room, almost everyone in the elevator was within inches of each other and nobody missed the longing eyes between the two of them.

 

Cassie tried to sidle back into a corner, accidentally brushing her tits against a tall man who’d boarded the elevator after them. An electric tingle shot through her boob, up her neck and down to her crotch. The man politely made some extra room, but the damage was done. Cassie’s libido was firing off. She tried to just stare at the wall, but the polite conversation behind her did little to stop her imagination from running wild.

 

She could see it clearly in her mind, Dale and Regina going to town on each other, Cassie sitting on the tall man’s face. Hell, she could even picture Marcy taking a bukkake from a few of the other board members.

 

The first signs of her curse taking hold were starting to affect the cramped compartment. As her pheromones were breathed into everyone’s lung, their own sexual drives were kicking off.  With staring at the wall not working, Cassie turned back to face the room and saw that Dale had been pushed into the far wall by Regina, his arms wrapped around her back, his chin resting on the top of her head.

 

“Dale, that is inappropriate behavior!” Marcy admonished him, but another board member simply pulled her in close to himself and she put up no resistance as her defenses had been lowered.

 

Cassie knew what was happening, but months of  suppressed urges and her own morbid desire to see this play out stopped her from taking action. She was so enthralled by the show playing out in front of her that she didn’t even notice the tall man reach down.

 

“Ooh, hello.” Cassie’s ass warmed as the man gave it a firm squeeze. “At least tell m your name big guy.”

 

“Tony,” He said smiling down at her as he crowded her into the corner. He smelled so good, and he was so tall. Cassie felt her body react to his presence, her cheeks burned red, and scalp itched.

 

“This is a crowded room, Tony.” Cassie said as she reached out and cupped his crotch. “Are you sure you want to play this game?”

 

“Nothing too serious, but just gonna get frisky.” He said. Cassie wrapped her hands around Tony and cupped his ass.

 

“Oh no!” Regina cried. “That bitch is horny!” Regina had just noticed. “Everyone cover up, Cassie has the affliction!”

 

Regina’s voice snapped everyone out of their fog. “What?” someone said.

 

“She’s horny, so we’re horny, it has to stop. Everyone separate!” Regina yelled.

 

Only about half of the elevator cabin took heed, they were so lost in their own emotions. Tony didn’t even know Regina was talking about Cassie as leaned over and started sucking on Cassie’s neck. Cassie felt his grip tighten for a moment before he got pulled away by Dale and Regina.

 

As he got thrown to the floor, Tony reached out and grabbed hold of Cassie’s shirt, ripping it wide open and pulling her towards him so that she fell on top of him. Cassie found herself face to crotch with the biggest man in the elevator, but before she could do anything, Regina pulled him up and off of Tony.

 

“Snap out of it!” Regina demanded as she slapped Cassie across the face. Someone bumped into Regina’s back on accident, dodging around Tony who lay on the ground, sending Regina forward. Instinctively she reached up to catch herself, but she grabbed a handful of Cassie’s tit.

 

Cassie moaned loudly, her scent filled the tight space and Regina’s eyes went wide. “No, please, no!” she said, but even as she cried she moaned from the influence of Cassie’s pheromones.

 

Dale’s pants fell from his waist, they no longer fit. “Dale, now is not the time.” Regina had tears in her eyes. “There is no cure, its permanent!”

 

“What’s happening?” Marcy asked as she was approached from behind.

 

“Cassie’s making us horny and –“ Regina was cut off as Cassie grabbed her by the neck and pulled her into a kiss. Their voluptuous bodies pressing against each other and melting away Regina’s resistances. The room was quickly devolving into a smorgasbord of body chemistry and sexual attraction. Another pair of pants fell to the floor.

 

Cassie removed what was left of her shirt and stood their in her slacks and black bra. She reached behind her head and unfastened her hair and whipped it around.

 

“Damn, girl!” Tony admired from the floor. Dale, whose pants were already off, ripped off his own shirt and left himself in just his boxers. He took a hold of Regina and pulled her back towards himself and locked lips with her. Everyone in the elevator paired off, their bodily urges in overdrive and they all needed satisfaction. Cassie took advantage of her freedom and dropped herself onto Tony and started kissing him.

 

She could feel Tony’s mouth getting smaller as her own tongue worked inside of it. His breath was bad and his hands were aggressively squeezing her ass, the man had no tact and was just a bundle of raw sexual energy. Cassie pulled up for air and looked at the man on the ground in front of her, reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting her tits fly free.

 

Sure enough, as soon as her breasts were exposed, Tony switched from squeezing her ass to groping at her boobs.  He squeezed too hard, almost negating the pleasure Cassie was feeling through her sensitive skin. Cassie rubbed her privates over Tony’s body, but as she was still in her pants, her dry humping had limited effect. She needed to escalate.

 

Cassie disengaged from Tony and stood up and quickly slid her pants and underwear down her legs. She didn’t even try to make it into a sexy dance, she needed to be naked as soon as possible. She did take a moment to observe the rest of the elevator cabin and noticed that it was feeling roomier by the moment. Phase 2 was in high gear, she could see everyone shrinking before her eyes. She had pumped the air so full of her pheremones that even if she stopped at that moment, it was too late.

 

Tony was too delierous to notice, he simply remained on the floor, looking up at Cassie’s exposed pussy, tight and clean beneath her trimmed pubic bush. But as Cassie looked around, her attention moved from him towards the others and he grew impatient.

 

“Hey, come bitch, look down here!”  Tony wiggled easily out of his own oversized underwear. “I’ve got something waiting for you.”

 

Cassie frowned. Tony’s throbbing cock literally between her feet as she straddled the man. Rather than rejoin him on the floor, she picked up her right foot and pressed into his dick and used her soft soles to stroke him to completion. It took moments before he sprayed his load all over his stomach.

 

Cassie stepped past Tony and appraoched Dale and Regina. Regina, in spite of making out with Dale for the past few minutes, was still mostly clothed, her blouse hanging from her shoulders and dangling down past her knees.  Dale was nipple height and Regina was a little shorter.

 

Cassie grabbed a handful of Regina’s blouse and pulled down, it easily slipped off of her shoulders and down her arms. Shocked, Regina pulled back before looking up into Cassie’s face. Cassie grabbed Dale from behind his head and pulled it towards her tit. His lips immediately locked onto her nipple, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

 

Regina, being too short to reach a nipple, was pushed down, and without putting up much resistance she stuck her nose right into Cassie’s crotch and started licking.

 

Cassie orgasmed within seconds, covering Regina’s face in her viscous fluids. Regina pulled back to wipe her face clean. Cassie reopened her eyes and gained control of her body and pushed Dale away from her nipple. Still horny behind reason, Cassie reached down and placed her hands under Regina’s armpits and lifted the woman upwards. Confused, but accepting of what was happening, Regina was placed on Dale’s shoulders. The two of them combined were now slightly shorter than Cassie. Dale’s hands got to work, reaching around Cassie and massaging her ass while Cassie pulled Regina towards her and started to kiss the small woman.

 

Tony was back on his feet and tried to insert himself back into the equation. Approaching Cassei from behind, he pushed Dale’s gentle hands aside and slapped her ass as hard as he could. With one hand on Regina and one on Dale, Cassie quickly twerked her ass backwards, knocking Tony away. He quickly returned and shoved his face between her asscheeks.

 

Cassie slowly rotated herself and then pushed Tony back into the wall, using her ample ass to squeeze him into an imobile position. Tony then stuck out his tongue and and found her asshole just perfectly, causing her to convulse a little.

 

The shrinking continued and Regina was soon too low for Cassie to keep making out with while standing up. Cassie refocused on the room and found herself surrounded by two foot tall people. She separated from the wall and Tony slid to the floor, gasping for air.

 

Cassie kicked a bunch of discarded clothes into the corner and made herself a little nest before she sat herself down. Regina was still on Dale’s shoulders and as he staggered over towards Cassie, he slipped and fell face first into Cassie’s thighs, tossing Regina onto Cassie’s stomach. Regina was small enough that Cassie only needed one hand pick her up and pull her towards her face. Cassie’s massive tongue got to work on Regina’s crotch and quickly brought the tiny woman to orgasm.

 

Cassie set Regina aside and looked down at Dale who was awestruck by Cassie’s pussy in front of him.

 

“Well, don’t just look at it.” Cassie said. “Fuck me.”

 

Dale needed no further prompting, he lowered himself down onto Cassie’s much larger body and stuck his tiny penis between her lips. While his penetrations weren’t doing much for her, his vibrating body bouncing up and down on her most sensitive bits escalated Cassie’s pleasure and caused her to moan long and low.

 

Like a siren’s call, Cassie’s moan got the attention of everyone else in the elevator and their own company was no longer enough, they  needed to be near the goddess across the room.  As everyone shrank past a foot and a half tall, Cassie found herself covered in small humans. They spread out around her body, with a few by her feet, a few on her thighs, several trying to get close to her tits and Regina and Dale already situated.

 

All of her erogenous zones getting attacked at one caused Cassie to buck her hips and sway wildly, spraying Dale with her juice and tossing a few others around the room.

 

The orgy moved back onto Cassie’s body as everyone rediscovered each other. One couple was pushed up against her hip, another was mounted on her stomach. Regina was laying by Cassie’s ear, trying to regain her breath while Dale had backed up to wipe himself off.

 

Subconciously Cassie pulled her left leg back towards her with her left arm, splaying herself out, but in the process squeezing a couple between her thigh and her ribs.

 

Tony, now roughly a foot tall, approached her pussy. Tentatively he stuck an arm inside and Cassie was snapped out of her post orgasm reverie by new waves of pleasure. She clamped down with her vaginal muscles on Tony’s arm. He made the mistake of trying to use his leg on her slippery labia to help him yank his arm free and he was caught in the mess at an awkward angle.

 

Cassie’s left hand was nearby, and it slithered down over her hamstring to grab the unfortunate man. She didn’t even check to see if what direction he was facing as she shoved him into her pussy face first. Her crossed, she arched her back in pleasure, and she nearly screamed.

 

Using her left hand, Cassie pumped Tony in and out of her pussy. She shoved him in as far as she could and paused for a moment. With her right hand she picked up Regina and put the exhausted woman in her mouth feet first. Cassie’s tongue immediately getting to work on Regina’s crotch. Cassie pumped Tony a few more times before Cassie grabbed a few more people and dropped them back onto her body. As she worked Tony in and out and licked Regina, she was somehow able to grab another stray and shove them headfirst onto her right nipple.

 

Cassie’s ass bounced off the ground and she couldn’t even spare the thought to hope nobody was under her as she approached another thunderous orgasm.

 

This last orgasm was different than the rest, Cassie was now spent. She closed her eyes and breathed in deep. She could feel the tiny people around her finishing their orgy as well and one by one they too exhausted themselves.

 

About ten quiet minutes later and Cassie finally reopened her eyes. She felt something in her mouth and almost swallowed it before reality returned to her. She bolted upright, unwittingly sending a few tiny people flying off of her body.

 

Cassie was sticky enough that a couple of inch tall people remained stuck to her skin, including Marcy, who was plastered to the inside of Cassie’s right tit. Cassie brought her hand up to her mouth and carefully spit Regina out into her palm.

 

Regina was defeated, now back in control of her faculties the tiny woman curled up into a ball on Cassie’s palm and started crying.

 

Cassie felt like crying as well, she had violated her parole, she was going back into solitary confinement for sure.

 

After carefully removing all of the tiny people from her body, Cassie stood up and found her clothes. The elevator was still stuck, and she didn’t want to confront the people who had to spend the rest of their lives at an inch tall, so after she was dressed Cassie went about gathering up all the clothing, folding it and setting it aside. There were 2 purses, so Cassie emptied one into the other with the intention of using the empty purse to put clothe into. However, she was interrupted in her work by a squeaking tiny.

 

She kneeled down next to the group of tiny, naked, humans in the corner of the elevator. It was Tony that was yelling at her. She couldn’t really make out a word he said, so she plucked him up and held him close to her ear.

 

After Tony got his bearings after being scooped up, he continued to scream at Cassie. His voice was too high pitched to understand every word, but he wasn’t happy, and he definitely called her a bitch earlier. Rather than deal with him, Cassie slid him down her back, between her ass cheeks, and shoved him into her asshole. He didn’t go in all the way, so she had to let go and reposition her fingers so that she could shove him all the way inside with her middle finger.

 

Once he was situated, she instinctively brought her finger to her nose and frowned. Gross.

 

Cassie looked back to the gathered group of tinies and heard nothing but silence. She went back about her business shoving everyone’s clothing into the large purse.

 

 

A few hours later, Cassie was back on her medication and speaking to her parole officer. Her victims had been taken from her and removed to a special care facility.

 

“Unfortunately you knew the rules. We have to take you back out of the general population.” The tall, red-headed woman said.  “We are going to confine you to your apartment for a few months and work on a relocation strategy for you.”

 

“What is going to happen to everyone from the elevator?” Cassie asked, her face red with embarrassment.

 

“We’ve been working on programs since this whole ordeal started. Women like you and me, we aren’t bad people, we are just trying to figure out how the world is going to work with us in it going forward.” The parole officer said. “In the meantime, there is no safe sex for us, so we have to either take our pills, be alone, or both. We’ll get these eight individuals situated as well as we can.”

 

Cassie felt the movement in her ass. She wasn’t going to be alone if she could help it.

 

“Can I see them in the future?” Cassie asked.

 

“If they want. You have traumatized them pretty severely. In the meantime, you have my number if you need anything.” The parole officer winked.

 

It wasn’t the first time the parole officer had made work-legal move on Cassie, and it wasn’t the first time Cassie missed the implication.

 

The End.