- Text Size +
Ochaco had just finished a pretty intense training session when she stepped into her dorm room, and she was just about tired enough to fall asleep on the spot. The young woman all but collapsed as soon as she reached the foot of her bed, bouncing twice on the springy mattress. She took a deep breath and sighed, letting much of her tension leave her body. Slowly she kicked off her shoes, then with her feet free of them she splayed and wigged her toes, enjoying the fresh air that reached them through her thick, damp socks.

It was only a little afterwards that she sensed something squirming against the ball of her foot, and with a giggle she scrunched her sole, burying that tiny thing in the folds of her flesh. It didn't stop wriggling even then—if anything it was moving around even more—and, letting go of it after a few seconds, Ochaco rolled over, sat up, and pulled her foot up to peel off her sock.

Ochaco already knew what she would find on her sole, but it made her smile to see it all the same. It was her pet shrinker Ryo, a young man who had spent all day in her shoe. Her foot sweat covered him and kept him plastered to her sole, unable to move more than the elasticity of her skin allowed his puny self. He had kept her company all day long today the same as he had done every day for half a year, entertaining her with his feeble squirming.

He was less than half an inch tall, having shrunk twice for her already, and if one weren't looking closely, his pathetically tiny body could easily have gone missed against the backdrop of her sole as the tone of his skin blended perfectly with hers. Only his head of black hair stood out at a glance, and even that could have been dismissed as a tiny ball of fluff from her sock.

Even if one noticed him, there wasn't much about him that seemed noteworthy. To most people he'd be just a shrinker like any other. To most people, but not to Ochaco. She knew this young man—had known him before he first shrank, that is. Back then he had been her neighbor, and even though he was a few years older than her, he had played with her from time to time. It had come as such a surprise to find him in that shrinker store, sitting all alone in his little glass cage, looking so sad and pathetic. She hadn't even recognized him at first—it had been ten years since she saw him last, after all, and he was so much older and smaller that she had trouble relating his features to those of the young boy she remembered. He recognized her, however, and had been waving to get her attention from the moment she showed up in that hall where he had spent the past few years waiting for someone to adopt him.

Ochaco had been moved to pity. She hadn't even been meaning to get any shrinkers here—she had come with Mina, who was looking to add another shrinker to her collection—but as soon as she realized who this was, she knew she had to buy him. She did so on the spot, and he had been her beloved pet ever since.

“How are you holding up down there, Ryo?” she asked now, teasing him with but a wiggle of her toes. Ryo tried to move again, still failing to overcome the hold that her sweaty sole had on him. Again, Ochaco couldn't help but giggle. “Oh, you helpless little thing! Guess I gotta come to your rescue like always.” She used her fingernail to carefully peel off his tiny body and roll him over on her sole, where he lay breathing heavily, struggling to catch his breath after all those hours smothered by her sole. It was half a minute before he could even open his eyes, staring up at Ochaco's looming face, seeing once again that he was nothing but a bug under the godly young woman.

The sight of Ochaco's massive figure was all it took to rouse the young man's libido. His little member, which all this time had been kept flaccid as his mind and body were numbed by the immense pressures under Ochaco's foot, now sprang to life. Tiny though it was, Ochaco couldn't fail to notice it saluting her, and she smiled at it, teasing her little pet with a scrunch of her foot. “Happy as always to see me again, huh?” she said with a roll of the eyes. “Well, you were a good boy today, so I guess I can let you have your fun.” Lifting Ryo from her sole, she carried him up to her mouth. Her tongue slid out past her lips and smacked the whole front of his body, licking up and down to slather him in saliva.

Ryo's cock twitched happily at the slick, warm touch of her tongue, teased to near climax by the delicious texture of her taste buds. Ochaco wasn't about to let him come that easily though, and she pulled him away before he could come, carrying him down to her palm, where she held him down with a fingertip.

With her spit acting as lubricant over the soft skin of her palm, Ryo couldn't resist the urge to make love to her hand. Straining against the heavy pressure of her mere fingertip, he laboriously twisted his hips against her skin until he had fitted his tiny member into a wrinkle on her palm. He humped it as shamelessly as an animal under Ochaco's watchful gaze, his libido and infatuation with her serving as her greatest amusement. From time to time she giggled and pressed down on him still harder, leaving him gasping for air, yet her mocking laughter and the humiliation she subjected him to did nothing to snuff out his fire. If anything, it only fanned the flames, arousing him more than even her flesh.

It hadn't always been like this. When she had first adopted him, Ryo had hoped and believed that it would be the end of his days as a pet. Ochaco had known him before he first became a shrinker. She had known him as a person, and he had expected she would treat him as one even at this size. When she insisted on making him her pet instead, he had pushed against it, insisting that he was still a human being, reminding her of all the times when they were kids that they had played together. She had laughed it off and told him that was all ancient history. “The sooner you accept that you're my pet now, the happier you'll be,” she said—not the first time he had heard something like that, but somehow it hurt even more when she said it than it had when his parents had told him as much.

Still, he didn't give up. He was determined to make her see him as a human again, and to the extent that he could he fought back against anything that might make her think he was agreeing to be her pet, completely ignoring every order she ever gave him. But that only made her start taking more drastic measures. Where at first Ochaco thought she could win him over with kindness, once a couple weeks passed without any progress in his behavior she turned to punishment instead. She shrank him, every day from the moment he woke up, until he was nothing but a flea. She stopped leaving him in her room when she went to class, instead taking him along so he would always be in her godly presence, usually stuck in her shoe, where toes like luxury cruisers were his only company. She gave him no food nor water, forcing him to subsist off the sweat and dirt from her feet, making of her body's refuse his sustenance. She even made him sleep on her feet, keeping her socks on so he'd have no chance of escape.

Whenever she wasn't keeping him on her feet, Ochaco toyed with his puny self, dominating him with whatever part of her body she happened to favor that day. Rolling or smothering him under a fingertip, sticking him in her mouth, keeping him trapped in her armpit, or sticking him between her butt cheeks. Ochaco became the only thing he knew, her body becoming his whole world, her will the will of God.

This torture went on for weeks. Ryo knew that there was nothing he could do to challenge her, but he still hoped that in time she might realize she was going too far and show mercy to him, or else slip and let him escape her clutches. All he had to do was hang on until then. But that was easier said than done. For all that he resisted it, he could feel the strain that his resistance was putting on his mind and body. Often he found himself thinking about how much better it would be if he would just give up and accept his new lot in life, and each time it became harder and harder to find some reason not to give in.

Until one day, it finally came to a head.

He had been nothing but a flea then, stuck in Ochaco's foot, half-buried in her toe jam, a position he had been in countless times before. This time something happened, though. Ochaco curled her pudgy toes, trapping him deep under a mountain of her flesh. The pressure was as incredible as ever, smothering him, forcing the air from his lungs. But where usually it lasted only a couple seconds, this time the pressure didn't let up. She kept him trapped in there, he couldn't guess whether on purpose or because she had forgotten all about him. His lungs burned for want of air, and though his body was numb from many hours between Ochaco's toes, with all the strength he could muster he tried to free himself from this fleshy tomb, only to find himself unable to move a muscle. He would die in there, between this girl's toes, his body turned to toe jam and never to be seen again.

Ryo wasn't sure if he passed out back then or only came close to it, but as soon as Ochaco's toes released him he revived, gasping hard for that sweet, sweet air. That it all smelled of her foot and was heavy with her sweat didn't matter at all to him—it was still the sweetest air he had ever breathed. In his joy he embraced Ochaco's flesh, the very flesh that it seemed moments ago would be his end, kissing it fervently in his gratitude.

Forget his dignity; it was enough to know that he still lived, and if it was as a mere speck at Ochaco's feet, why, that was as good a life as a worthless tiny thing like him deserved. How hadn't he seen it before? Ochaco could have killed him a thousand times over for his disobedience and yet in her mercy she had merely tried to educate him instead. She had taken care of him and let him live with her still. She had rescued him from that awful, awful pet shop, and yet in his silly entitlement he had demanded more from her, foolishly demanding that she treat him, pathetic little bug that he was, as her equal.

How silly it all sounded now. How could a goddess like her ever be the equal to a mere speck like him when a mere curl of her toes could suffice to snuff him out?

From that day forward, Ryo gave up on resisting the irresistible, instead submitting to the might of his new owner and Goddess, the young Ochaco.

Months had passed since that day, and that desire to submit had only intensified with time, until it was practically a need. When she noticed that his resistance had disappeared and so started treating him more nicely as she had at first, he had been sorely disappointed and even begged her to keep him at her feet again. Her soles were his home now, her toes his gods, and he longed to submit to them in worship. Ochaco had been surprised at the intensity of his desire, but she had been more than happy to oblige, as she too had learned to enjoy having the tiny bug smothered under her sole, or any other part of her body, as he was smothered now between her palm and fingertip, humping away ferociously at her skin.

He had been at it for a while now and still hadn't come, but there was nothing odd about that. If today was anything like most days for him, then he had probably come a few times already, making hot, steamy love to her toes or her sole like the eager little man he was. He was probably too spent to come anytime soon, even though he wouldn't stop making love to her body until he did. “Having trouble down there?” she asked, teasing him with a little press of her finger, smothering him still more forcefully. The shrinker moaned in pleasure, but even that wasn't enough to make him come. Well, at least there was one way to speed things up. “Maybe this would all go faster if you just shrink a bit.”

Ochaco smiled as the already puny shrinker dwindled away until he was lost under her fingertip, not a single part of him visible any longer. She rubbed him around her palm in little circles, waiting to see if he would come this time, but the tiny man still wasn't ready, so she pulled him away for a bit. He lay on her fingertip now, moaning and whimpering as he handled his tiny member under her godly view.

“Still nothing, huh? You should really learn to control yourself better. If you can't come there's no point in trying to force it, don't you think? But I guess you really can't help yourself. You tiny little bug! You really need me to do everything for you, huh?” Waving her finger teasingly back and forth, and her little pet along with it, Ochaco saw Ryo beating off still more ferociously than before, hopelessly turned on just by her chiding remarks. Finally he came with an adorably tiny cry, shooting his seed over her fingertip and went limp, falling asleep right then and there. Tucking him in between her toes, Ochaco soon followed suit, snuggling into bed with her little pet keeping her company.