- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Inko Midoriya adopts and has fun dominating a shrinker girl.

In this world where your abilities determine your place in society, there is one group of people on the lowest rung on the ladder: the shrinkers, people who all share a certain strange condition. The condition can appear in anyone at all, even people with no shrinkers in their family. Some people believe it's a unique type of quirk, though others avoid the label as it's so much different from all other known quirks. Much about it remains a mystery despite years of research, though the development of the condition is very well known.

As the name says, the people affected by this quirk all have the ability to shrink. Unlike with most quirks, however, they have no power over over their shrinking. Starting around puberty, they shrink day by day until they reach a fiftieth of their original size—usually a little over one inch. That marks the end of the first phase of their condition; in the second phase, spanning the rest of their lives, that one-fiftieth scale remains their standard size, and when left to their own devices they can do nothing to change it. However, every time they are commanded by a non-shrinker to shrink, their bodies obey the command of their own and shrink by half of their size. Given enough time they will return to their standard size, but the smaller they shrink the longer it will take, and there is no known limit to how many times they can shrink.

These poor individuals are seen by society as animals, and lose their human rights as soon as their condition enters phase two. Though many of them are still cared for by their families, many others are abandoned or given to organizations which in theory aim to find good homes for the shrinkers but in practice are pet stores selling shrinkers to any paying customers.

It's in one such store that Inko Midoriya came one afternoon to see if she could adopt a little shrinker of her own. The older woman had been feeling lonely ever since her son Izuku left for U.A. High, and recently she had thought that having someone around might do her good, even if that someone was only an inch tall.

Perusing the shelves, she found someone she liked the look of: a young tan-skinned woman sitting in her plastic tank, looking out at Inko with big, pleading eyes. The mother's heart stirred at the sight of her, and she decided to adopt her on the spot, calling an assistant over and paying the modest asking price. Just like that, the assistant plucked the tiny girl from her cage and dropped her in Inko's hand.

Cradling the girl, Mia, in her hands, Inko smiled at her and patted her little head. What an adorable little thing! But she felt so tense in her hand, so Inko said some gentle words to soothe her fears. Just as she was on the way out, though, she paused to consider how best to transport the girl. There were no pockets on her dress, and her purse looked like it would make for a rough ride with how many things were in it. She did have one idea, though, but for that it would be best if the girl was a little bit smaller. “Mia,” she said. “I'm going to need you to shrink for me.” As soon as she said that word, the tiny girl became even tinier, losing half her height. Standing no bigger than Inko's fingertips now, she gave her new owner a horrified look. “Ah, sorry, I should have asked first. This'll be the last time, I promise. I just needed you to be smaller so I could put you away.” She really was sorry. At the same time, she thought Mia looked even cuter at this size and thought she might keep her like this from now on.

With a quick look around, Inko very discretely tugged on her shirt, and with it on her bra cup, then slipped the shrinker right inside. She let her bra snap back into place the moment Mia fell inside, and before heading out she felt the tiny body pinned to her breast right above her nipple. At times as she walked she felt little Mia squirming in her bra, maybe trying to climb back up. Were Inko's breasts too much for her? She felt bad for smothering the poor thing like that, yet she was pleased her breasts were big enough to dominate the shrinker so easily; it made her smile to feel the tiny woman clawing at her skin while sliding further and further down with every bounce of her breasts.

Soon Mia had reached Inko's areola, and her little hands and feet dug into the mother's sensitive skin. Inko knew it was wrong to get aroused over it, but there was no changing how her body felt about it, and she couldn't exactly stop to adjust Mia's position in the middle of public. Anyway, those tiny hands felt so good, she couldn't bear to lose their touch.

By the tiny Mia slipped down to Inko's nipple, the little pink nub was standing erect enough for Inko to worry that people might notice it. She grabbed the strap of her purse and pulled it over her breast to cover the very visible bump, pinning Mia firmly to her tit. The young woman squirmed frantically against the increased pressure, and so aroused her even more. Inko bit her lip in pleasure and hastened back home, not sure how much longer she could hide her arousal from everyone.

As soon as she arrived and shut the door behind her, Inko reached into her bra and pulled the tiny woman out with trembling hands, sighing once the girl was off her nipple. “Sorry about that! Guess it wasn't such a bright idea to carry you that way. Heh!”

Inko got comfortable on the couch and started talking to her captive audience, going on and on about anything that came to mind. She was glad to have someone to talk to again, and if Mia didn't say anything, well, that was all the better for her.

Slowly getting more comfortable around her little shrinker, Inko eventually ventured to slip off one shoe, then the other, and then with her toes she pulled off her socks as well, leaving her feet bare. “Ah! It's so good to get out of your shoes after a long walk, don't you think?” she asked the shrinker, and chuckled when she realized that Mia might not relate seeing as she didn't wear any shoes or other clothes. Inko briefly wondered if there were any clothes for shrinkers she could buy somewhere, but forgot about it in favor of her tired feet. “It's a shame you're so small. If you were any bigger I'd ask you to rub my feet like Izuku did. But, maybe you can still do that for me? You don't mind, I'm sure.” Inko brought her feet up on the couch, and without waiting for an answer she dropped the shrinker between her soles.

The atmosphere of Inko's feet assaulted Mia even before she landed. The air was heavy with heat and humidity, almost like a sauna; it blanketed her surroundings, and soon enough it made her start to sweat. And the smell! What would have been to a normal person an inoffensive foot smell was at her size a powerfully pungent aroma that made her head spin and almost made her fall over when she craned back her neck to look at Inko's face far above.

The older woman looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to get working on those colossal walls of flesh flanking her. Inko knew the job was too much for her, but Mia looked so adorably small down at her feet that she didn't care. She gently poked and prodded the girl until she was pushed right onto her sweaty sole, only letting go once Mia had started rubbing her foot.

Her hands were barely sensible to Inko, but she scrunched her sole in delight all the same. “Adorable” didn't even begin to describe it. There was something thrilling about having the tiny girl working on her foot and knowing that such a simple task that she could probably finish in a few minutes was going to take the shrinker as much as an hour, that Inko's dainty feet were to Mia huge towers, that even a little wiggle of her toes threatened to throw the shrinker back down. She watched as the tiny girl struggled to service her feet, dragging herself slowly along her hot and sweaty soles and looking so pitiful. “Be sure to get between my toes, too,” she added once the first foot was almost done. When the girl crawled between her toes to rub the wrinkled skin, Inko curled her toes around her and laughed at the feeling of the tiny girl struggling between them. She wiggled her toes playfully, slathering Mia with toe jam, then finally released her and ordered the shrinker to keep on working.

There was something irresistibly cute about seeing little Mia not only fighting with but even losing to her little toesies. And the way she squeaked! Never had Inko heard a cuter sound. “You're such a weak little thing, aren't you?” Inko said. “No wonder you shrinkers aren't legally people anymore. I mean, look at you: You can't even win a fight against my pinkie toes! No, forget that; you can't even win a fight against my voice! I could defeat you just by saying the word 'shrink!'”

Mia froze up as soon as the first sound of that horrible word was uttered, and stayed so while she shrank on the face of Inko's middle toe. The tiny digit, and all of Inko's toes in fact, were now colossal monsters to her, bigger even than elephants. Though she clung to the mother's toeprint with all her might, a tiny little wiggle was enough to make her fall off. Bouncing off the next toe down, she ended up nestled in a mound of flesh under its arch. From there she looked up at her new owner, giving Inko the sorriest look she had ever seen, but Inko only smiled and curled her toes around the girl, entombing her in motherly flesh.

Inko laughed as she felt the girl squirming in there. Forget the foot massage; it was more fun to play with her little toy. She kept her toes curled tight and reveled in Mia's feeble struggles. Those tiny limbs, thin as toothpicks, were conquered the slightest wiggle of Inko's toes and flattened along with the girl. When finally released, Mia looked totally beaten. “Eh? Are you tired already? I thought you would have at least finished one foot first. But I guess I can't expect anything more from a little bug like you. Well, I guess you did a good enough job with this one, but it'd be a shame to stop now when you haven't shown my other foot any love. Don't you worry; I'll just take matters into my own hands!”

Inko peeled little Mia off her toes and dropped her on her other foot. With a fingertip she mashed her into her soft wrinkly sole, and felt the vague imprint of that tiny body in the flesh that now encompassed Mia's whole existence. With that pathetic figure she scrubbed at her sole, rubbing away any bit of dirt or sweat or lint she could find and leaving Mia utterly covered in the stuff. When Inko pulled her away, Mia looked totally worn out, and she just lay limp on Inko's fingertip, where the mother giggled over her sorry state. She thought about cleaning the tiny girl off, but then decided against it. The smell of her feet suited the girl, she decided—let it mark her as Inko's property.

“Oh, sorry, was that too much for you? Maybe I shouldn't have made you shrink so much.” Inko said the word without thinking, and before she had even finished speaking, it was already having its effect on Mia. The girl shrank again, losing half her size again to stand even smaller than most ants. She was so puny, so utterly dwarfed by Inko's toes, that the mother couldn't make out her expression anymore, though she could tell by how her shaking that Mia was scared to death.

“Oh! My bad! I swear I didn't mean to say that!” But whatever regret she expressed, her face showed nothing but delight. Without even meaning to she had reduced the girl to an ant crawling on her foot, a pitiful insect almost too small to be recognized as a human. Inko's toes seemed gigantic next to that little speck, to say nothing of Inko as a whole. Never had she felt more powerful than she did watching that little insect cowering on her toe, probably hoping this was as small as she'd get.

Inko leaned down, her face hanging right over the shrinker. She opened her mouth, took a short breath, and whispered, “Shrink.”

“Shrink, shrink, shrink,” she repeated over and over again, watching the girl become smaller each time, turning the girl into more and more of an insignificant nothing until she shrank out of sight, all the while her sense of power kept on growing as if fed by the size each uttered syllable stole from Mia. “Are you still there?” she asked, closely inspecting her toe. “You're so small, I can't even see you anymore. But... that's still not small enough! Shrink even more for me, Mia! Shrink, shrink, shrink! Shrink until my toes are the size of mountains! Shrink until they're the size of planets! Shrink until you're so small that you could never escape my feet! Let my toes become your new home as you shrink into nothingness!”

Every thundering command from the deific older woman shrank Mia to inconceivable sizes, making her the very definition of insignificance. Her whole world shook and trembled with the timbre of Inko's speech, and still she was ordered to shrink ever smaller. Her puny mind couldn't even hope to comprehend how pathetically tiny she was getting as she disappeared into the microscopic wrinkles of Inko's skin, wrinkles like vast unending valleys spanning the surface of a colossal planet. When she finally did stop shrinking, even specks of dust were to her bigger than any mountain on Earth, and the whole world thrummed in time to Inko's pulse. She was speechless, petrified by the inescapable knowledge of her own nothingness. And to think she had hoped her life with this woman would be better than the store; at least the clerks there had never made her shrink like this!

Mia let out a piercing shriek as everything started moving. She and her world were lifted high, high up, and soon when she looked to the sky, she saw only an infinite pupil looking down at her microscopic world yet finding nothing to seize on. “Well,” Inko's voice exploded, “I may have gone too far with shrinking you. Ah well! At least you can have fun down there on my little toesie. Enjoy, tiny germ~.” With that, Inko pulled her sock back on. Mia watched as her whole world was thrust into the vast depths of white cloth, leaving everything in twilight.

So long as she was that small, crawling in the depths of the wrinkles of Inko's toes, nothing would ever be still for her. Inko was always moving, if not walking somewhere then wiggling her toes to mess with the speck lost on her foot, and when she wasn't trying to move still the tiniest unconscious movements of her toe were a constant companion. Yet the microscopic girl was surprised that she hardly felt it at all. She supposed it was like how the Earth flew through space at thousands upon thousands of miles per hour without anyone ever sensing it. Though the tiniest twitch of Inko's toe should have been enough to launch her off of it, the adhesive forces of her skin, forces too weak to be noticed by a normal human, were to her strong enough that she could walk over the planet-sized toe even while Inko herself walked around her home.

Of the outside world she could see nothing through Inko's thick and stuffy socks. All her sense of what went on came through her hearing, and even then it was hard to make anything out as everything was so much deeper and bassier than normal, sounding distorted to her ears.

For a time she wandered around aimlessly, letting her walking distract distract and numb her mind. Soon, though, she grew thirsty, and her eyes fell on one of the many sweat droplets on the walls of this “valley”—rounded droplets the size of lakes which defied gravity as they clung to Inko's skin. Mia approached one such droplet, thinking to have herself a drink. It was intimidating in its sheer size, easily as tall as a skyscraper, and yet she knew it would be invisible to Inko. The thought sent a pang of despair through her, so she pushed it away and went up to the droplet and raised her hands to its surface.

Mia didn't have time to scream before the huge wall of water lunged at her and pulled her inside, leaving her floating in its depth where the microscopic currents pushed her about. She tried to swim out, but the water was thick as syrup to her, and even when she reached the surface she couldn't push her way out. In desperation she clawed at it, but always the surface stretched with her fingers and pulled her back inside. She could hold on no longer. She opened her mouth, and Inko's sweat spilled into her lungs. She kicked and struggled, hands on her throat and chest as she despaired, trying by reflex to cough out the water but only getting more inside.

It was the end. Her limbs grew heavy, her vision blurry. Her struggles ceased and all went black. In time her heart stopped beating and Mia was no more.